weather live for macskylive怎么定位

Sky Live(TM) - Stargazing & Weather Forecast to View Clear Night Sky on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Sky Live(TM) - Stargazing & Weather Forecast to View Clear Night Sky by Vito Technology Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Sky Live(TM) - Stargazing & Weather Forecast to View Clear Night Sky
By Vito Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
***From the developers of the world famous Star Walk stargazing guide, Apple Design Award winner*** Sky Live now works with Apple Watch to alert you of upcoming astronomical events and tell you everything going on in the sky over your location at the moment."For stargazers, Sky Live is exactly the app we've always needed to find out just how much of the stars we can see at night and when we'll be able to see our favourite constellations and planets." by Nathan Snelgrove, AppStorm.net.Stunning space photos combined with everything you need to know about stargazing conditions for your location tonight. Stargazer or not - this app will spark your curiosity. The most accurate hourly conditions for stargazing are estimated on seven criteria and summarized in one Stargazing Index that will give you all the information you need to make your plans. The formula was developed by a mathematician on the Star Walk team and takes into account: - Is there anything interesting in the sky tonight? - Can I see Saturn? - Is it going to be cloudy? - Is it going to rain? - Too much light? - Is the Moon too bright for stargazing? You will also get detailed reports on position and trajectory of the International Space Station, the Sun, the Moon, Jupiter and other planets. The forecast is available for seven days ahead. If you would like your photos to be featured in the app, please send them to .
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Sky Live now works with Apple Watch to alert you of upcoming astronomical events and tell you everything going on in the sky over your location at the moment.New in the Apple Watch app— See the stargazing index, list of visible planets, phase of the moon, visibility conditions. — Receive and schedule reminders.New in the
iPhone app— New iPhone app design— New widget design— List of upcoming astronomical events— Option to choose temperature format in Settings— Option to save favorite locations
iPhone Screenshot
Apple Watch
Customer Reviews
Apple Watch update not very good
First, the iPhone version shows 4 planets Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn in the sky and the times to see them. I only see Venus and Mars showing on my Apple Watch. And it does not show the rise, set time. The back ground is cool but with the lite type it is just to hard to read on my Watch. See if you can re design the app so the text is bigger and maybe in a different color so it is easier to read. Maybe even a different background might be needed to make things easier to read. Swiping in from the right could show moon phases S an example. With the small screen of the apple Watch I don't think the static page works on the watch.
Crashes occasionally, but still AWESOME!!
Out of all my astronomy apps, I find myself using this one the most often. I've spent more than $10,000 on my astronomy and astrophotography gear, but the $.99 I spent on this app is probably the best investment I've ever made. The seeing rating and percentage is quite accurate, and seems to update hourly. I highly recommend this app to anyone who isn't using a sky-monitoring device. Worth every penny!
Ignore the bad reviews!
This app is great! I love the ability to just pull down my Notification Center to see what the star viewing % is!My only suggestion is that they could improve the searching for city's and places but current location is good enough. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to look at the stars!
Customers Also Bought
Offers Apple Watch App for iPhone$0.99Category: Version: 1.1.0Size: 38.0 MBApple Watch: YesLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Vito Technology Inc.Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
3.2&&&&&20 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&113 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Full AccessFree
More iPhone Apps by Vito Technology Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.MSN Weather
You are using an older browser version. Please use a
for the best MSN experience.
Nanchang, China
Hourly Forecast -
Daily Forecast你的位置: &
> LiveWeatherIcon是什么/怎么用?LiveWeatherIcon ios7安装使用教程
LiveWeatherIcon是什么/怎么用?LiveWeatherIcon ios7安装使用教程
更新时间:
收藏本页(Ctrl+D)
手机扫描查看
扫描二维码
  LiveWeatherIcon是什么插件呢?ios7完美越狱后怎么安装LiveWeatherIcon?下面统一小编为大家介绍一款新的插件LiveWeatherIcon一起来看看吧..
  安装了这款插件之后,用户要查看当地的天气就无需再打开天气应用了,只需看看天气应用的图标就能明白了。比如它显示了当前温度,而且如果是局部多云,那图标上的文字就会被覆盖显示多云。
  LiveWeatherIcon可以让您的天气.app图标实时显示天气状态与温度,除此之外还可以在背景显示与进入天气顶部相同的天气动画效果。
【上一篇】
【下一篇】
看完这篇文章有何感觉?
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示,请文明发言!)&&剩余字数:
点击图片更换
统一文章资讯频道声明
1、 所有来源标注为统一下载站或统一文章的内容版权均为本站所有,若您需要引用、转载,请注明来源及原文链接即可,如涉及大面积转载,请来信告知,获取授权。
2、 本站所提供的文章资讯等内容均为作者提供、网友推荐、互联网整理而来,仅供学习参考,如有侵犯您的版权,请及时联系我们,并提供原文出处等,本站将在三个工作日内修正。
3、 若您的网站或机构从本站获取的一切资源进行商业使用,除来源为本站的资料需与本站协商外,其他资源请自行联系版权所有人。
4、 未经统一下载站允许,不得盗链、盗用本站资源;不得复制或仿造本网站,不得在非统一下载站所属的服务器上建立镜像,站长之家对其自行开发的或和他人共同开发的所有内容、技术手段和服务拥有全部知识产权,任何人不得侵害或破坏,也不得擅自使用。
手机资讯分类
Copy . All Rights Reserved.
本站资源均收集整理于互联网,其著作权归原作者所有,如果有侵犯您权利的资源,请来信告知,我们将及时撤销相应资源。weatherskylive怎么定位_百度知道
weatherskylive怎么定位
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
打开gps试试
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP