求humplex汉化所有游戏

36HUMPLEX游戏攻略
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
36HUMPLEX游戏攻略
机械师;SlappingEnding;Touch:Wall;Talk:Hey,man.;Talk:Isthisyourworkshop?;Talk:How'sBusiness?;Talk:Thatoverall'skindad;Back;Talk:I'msurelotsofpeople;Talk:Youlookabitflushed.;Talk:Pantsa
机械师Slapping Ending Touch: Wall Talk: Hey, man. Talk: Is this your workshop? Talk: How's Business? Talk: That overall's kinda dirty... Back Talk: I'm sure lots of people like dirty guys... Talk: You look a bit flushed. Wanna take your shirt off? Talk: Pants a little too tight? Back Talk: Damn, what a smokin' hot bod! Talk: Gotta take 'em off! Touch: Cock Talk: Dump it straight down my throat! Fucking Ending Touch: Car Talk: Hey, man. Talk: Is this your workshop? Talk: How's Business? Talk: That overall's kinda dirty... Talk: Do you wear gloves all the time? Back Talk: I'm sure lots of people like dirty guys... Talk: You look a bit flushed. Wanna take your shirt off? Talk: Pants a little too tight? Back Talk: Damn, what a smokin' hot bod! Talk: Gotta take 'em off! Touch: Cock Talk: Dump it straight down my throat!大厨Veggie EndingTouch: Veggies.Talk: Good day! 或者 Talk: How are you?Talk: This looks like the kitchen... Talk: That's a stuffy looking uniform...Talk: I'd sure love to order a hunk of beef like you to go.Talk: How about taking the shirt off? Talk: I dare ya to take off your pants now.Touch: Butt
Back&Talk: Soooo sexy!Talk: And for the piece de resistance...Touch: CockTalk: Give me that creamy filling!Black Kiss EndingTouch: Lemon and tea mint leaveswww.Talk: Good day! 或者 Talk: How are you?
Talk: This looks like the kitchen... Talk: That's a stuffy looking uniform...Talk: I'd sure love to order a hunk of beef like you to go.Talk: How about taking the shirt off?
Talk: I dare ya to take off your pants now.
Touch: Butt
Back&Talk: Soooo sexy!Talk: And for the piece de resistance...Touch: CockTalk: Give me that creamy filling!园丁Oral EndingTalk: Hey, hello!BackTalk: Hey, who're you?Talk: What're you up to?Talk: Do you do other things?BackTalk: You must be very popular around here.Talk: How about taking off that shirt.Talk: Take off your pants.BackTalk: Let me touch you.Talk: Nice, show me what's in there.Touch: NeckTouch: CockTalk: Go on, shoot that load.Bed EndingTalk: Hey, hello!BackTalk: Hey, who're you?Talk: What're you up to?Talk: Why do you need those?BackTalk: You must be very popular around here.Talk: How about taking off that shirt.Talk: How do people contact you?Talk: Take off your pants.BackTalk: Let me touch you.Talk: Nice, show me what's in there.! Touch: CockTalk: Go on, shoot that load建筑工Butt EndingTalk: Hey, you work here?BackTalk: Hello, man.Talk: What's going on here?Talk: What's the jacket for?Talk: Why wear a shirt in this hot weather?Touch: Side of stomachBackTalk: You look really capable handling big machines.Talk: Is it too warm? Better take off that undershirt.Talk: Those jeans fit you like second skin...BackTalk: Your body looks really incredible!Talk: I want to keep you underwear…please?Touch: CockTalk: You look ready to shoot, man! Go for it!Bed EndingTalk: Hello, man.BackTalk: Nice hard hat...Talk: What's going on here?Talk: What's the jacket for?Talk: Why wear a shirt in this hot weather?BackTalk: You look really capable handling big machines.Talk: Is it too warm? Better take off that undershirt.Touch: Treasure trailTalk: Those jeans fit you like second skin...BackTalk: Your body looks really incredible!Talk: I want to keep you underwear…please?Touch: CockTalk: You look ready to shoot, man! Go for it!海IButt EndingTalk: Who are you?Touch: Ship deckTalk: Who's ship is this?Talk: Won't your coat get heavy?BackTalk: That handsome face must help you win favors.Talk: That shirt looks really flimsy.Talk: Those pants must be uncomfortable.5 ?BackTalk: Take me, I'm yours!Talk: Take it off, man!Touch: CockTalk: Spill your cream all over me!Bed EndingTalk: Ahoy!BackTalk: Who are you?Talk: Who's ship is this?Talk: Won't your coat get heavy?Touch: Frilly shirt cuffB Talk: That handsome face must help you win favors.Talk: That shirt looks really flimsy.Talk: Those pants must be uncomfortable.BackTalk: Take me, I'm yours!Talk: Take it off, man!Touch: Nipple ringTouch: CockTalk: Spill your cream all over me!铁匠Fucked EndingTalk: Hello, Mr…?Talk: What's this place?Talk: What's with the apron?Talk: Guess gloves are required when you work here.BackTalk: You work hard I se.. Got a killer bod.Talk: That shirt looks too small on you.Talk: Hiding anything in those pants?Touch: ButtBackTalk: Damn, man, I'd worship you…Talk: Let me take your underwear off…Touch: ButtTouch: CockTalk: Please, I need it...Bed EndingTalk: Hello, Mr…?Talk: What's this place?Talk: What's with the apron?Touch: Shoulder armBackTalk: You work hard I se.. Got a killer bod.Talk: That shirt looks too small on you.Touch: StomachTalk: Hiding anything in those pants?BackTalk: Damn, man, I'd worship you…Talk: Let me take your underwear off…Touch: CockTalk: Please, I need it...巫师Oral Ending Talk: Er, hello… Back Talk: That's an interesting necklace… Talk: How did I get hereTalk: That jacket makes you look like a movie character. Talk: Can you make you shirt disappearTouch: Pubes Touch: Forearm Back Talk: Do you make love potionsTalk: What about your pants? Touch: Leg Back Talk: I think you put a spell on me…Talk: Let me see your &magic wand&! Touch: Amulet Touch: Cock Talk: Give me a big load, sexy!Bed Ending Talk: Er, hello... Touch: Moon Talk: How did I get here? Talk: That jacket makes you look like a movie character. Talk: Can you make you shirt disappear? Back Talk: Do you make love potions? Talk: What about your pants?Touch: Butt Back Talk: I think you put a spell on me… Talk: Let me see your &magic wand&!Touch: Cock Talk: Give me a big load, sexy!野兽Forest EndingTalk: What's that on your wrist?Talk: You live in this forest?Talk: Did you make that vest yourself?BackTalk: Hmm? Something wrong?Talk: What's with the bandage? Are you hurt?Talk: So…how do you look down there?BackTalk: I really have to touch you.Talk: You gotta take those off!Touch: PenisTalk: &Growl& I want it! Gimme!Bed EndingTalk: Woah! Hi, there…Talk: You live in this forest?Talk: Did you make that vest yourself?BackTalk: Hmm? Something wrong?Talk: What's with the bandage? Are you hurt?Talk: So…how do you look down there?Touch: BraceletBackTalk: I really have to touch you.Talk: You gotta take those off!Touch: PenisTalk: &Growl& I want it! Gimme!骑士 Bed chamberTalk:good morning, Sir Knight.Are you really a knight?Seriously, isn't hot wearing all that heavy armor?&BackTalk:People must fawn and swoon all over you..Not many can pull off looking sexy in chainmail.C'mon, give me something more, sexy...&Back&BackTalk:Can you see properly wearing that helmet?You are SO gorgeous!Let peel that underwear off you...Touch penisTalk:Oh please, Sir! I need it! I want it!BathTouch:Horse bannerTalk:Can you see properly wearing that helmet?Are you really a knight?Seriously, isn't hot wearing all that heavy armor?&BackTalkeople must fawn and swoon all over you..& Not many can pull off looking sexy in chainmail.C'mon, give me something more, sexy...&BackYou are SO gorgeous!Let peel that underwear off you...Touch:PenisTalk:Oh please, Sir! I need it! I want it!经理The Fitting RoomTalk: Yum…Hi, hot stuff.& BackTalk: Hello, there!Talk: How long has this place been in business?Touch: TieTalk: You’re handling the store alone?Talk: Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.Touch: All& BackTalk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?Talk: How is business this time of year?Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.Touch: ChestTalk: Can I take a closer look at your pants?Touch: All& BackTalk: That package of yours really caught my eye…Talk: Mmm, your skin tastes so good…Talk: Let’s unwrap your big package stud.Touch: All Talk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me…[衣架上的红布可以点]The HouseTalk: Hello, there!Touch: AllTalk: How long has this place been in business?Talk: Any sales discounts at the moment?Talk: Hmm, I’d like to try out that jacket you’re wearing.Touch: ShoulderTalk: You must get a lot of customers, huh, stud?Talk: How is business this time of year?Talk: Nice shirt! I wonder how it would look on me.Touch: Abs, RibsTalk: Can I take a closer look at your pants?Touch: AllTalk: That package of yours really caught my eye…Talk: Let’s unwrap your big package stud.Touch: AllTalk: Cum on, man, spray it all over me…可以玩他的patpat...汗一个教练Shower EndingHey, man!I assume you're...I'm having trouble...How fit are you?&touch all&&back&Coach, you're a big distraction...I'd be drooling if...&touch all&If you don't believe...&touch all&&back&Whimper...Please...&touch all&Send that hot load...Cosplay Ending-Hey Man!-[back] Good Morning Sir.-I assume you're the coach... -How do I apply for the...-I am having trouble...-How fit are you?[TOUCH: Everything]-Coach, you're a big distraction...-If you don't believe me, take off your shirt..[TOUCH: Everything]-I'd be drooling if you...[TOUCH: Everything]-[Back] &Whimper& Coach, let me...-Please let me have your...[TOUCH: Everything-Shoot that load...-ENDING: Click on the framed pics for different results. Clicking the Condom back and forth will result with Bareback or with Condom(按桌上的condom可以看到带不带dom的结局动画)老师Classroom endingTalk: Wassup,Teach?Touch: Smiley face, words, booksTalk: Am I in the right class? -& LOL! That sweater reminds me of Gramps.Touch: Shoulder, arm (don’t touch watch)&-Go BackTalk: You're gonna be the most popular teacher here! -& C'mon go all the way and take off your pants!Touch: Legs, Undies (don’t touch waist)Talk: Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!Touch: Chest, Abs (don’t touch nipples) &-Go BackTalk: Gee, you're a really sexy guy, Teach. -& I want your underwear as a souvenir! Touch: Balls, Dick (don’t touch chest)Talk: I've been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!!Bed EndingTalk: Good morning! -& Am I in the right class? -& LOL! That sweater reminds me of my Gramps. -& Ditch the tie, it makes you look older.Touch: Shoulder, Arm, Watch&-Go BackTalk: Wassup, Teach? -& You’re gonna be the most popular teacher here! -& Hmm, I think you need to get more comfortable!Touch: Nipples, Chest, AbsTalk: C’mon, go all the way and take off your pants!Touch: Undies, Legs, Waist&-Go BackTalk: Gee, You're a really sexy guy, Teach -& I want your underwear as a souvenir!Touch-& Chest, Balls, DickTalk: I've been naughty, Sir! Please let me have it!![按condom可以-哔-!! XD]牛仔Barn Ending:Touch: Mansion & Fence & ClothesTalk: Howdy!Talk: Are you a cowboy?Talk: That's a really cool hat!Talk: What's it like working here?Talk: Won't your nice shirt get ruined?Touch: Arm & Belt & HandTalk: Do you do any breeding here?Talk: Mmm, do you like to ride them hard and fast?Talk: You work on your chest regularly?Touch: Chest & Nipple & AbsTalk: Some horse manure got on your jeans there...Touch: Shoulder & Leg & Underwear& BackTalk: I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me...Talk: I'd wrap my legs around a big animal like you...Talk: Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.Touch: Body & Stomach & CockTalk: Shoot a big load all over me, hottie!Bed Ending:Touch: Mansion & FenceTalk: Howdy!& BackTalk: Woah! Hot stud alert!Talk: Are you a cowboy?Talk: That's a really cool hat!Talk: What's it like working here?Talk: Won't your nice shirt get ruined?Touch: Arm & Belt & H& BackTalk: Do you do any breeding here?Talk: Mmm, do you like to ride them hard and fast?Talk: You work on your chest regularly?Touch: Chest & Nipple & AbsTalk: Some horse manure got on your jeans there...Touch: Shoulder & Leg & Underwear& BackTalk: I'd love to feel those big muscles beneath me...Talk: I'd wrap my legs around a big animal like you...Talk: Let that big throbbing beast out, stud.Touch: Body & Tummy & CockTalk: Shoot a big load all over me, hottie![终於可以-哔-了...]军人Spank EndingTalk: Good day -& What is this place -& can i take a closer look at your shirt?Touch: 从上到下就可以&-Go BackTalk: You guys must train a lot, huh?→can i feel your chest muscles?Touch: 也是从上到下就可以Talk: Can i see your leg muscles?Touch: 还是从上到下就可以Talk: You must have a lot of admires...&-Go BackTalk: You're making me feel sweat, man-&I bet you're ~省略~ -& I need to touch you, manTouch: 上到下...- -Talk: Damn, man, give me all you've got!可以打他patpat...xie~Play EndingTalk: cool shades -& You guys must train a lot, huh? -& Can i see your leg muscles(有心心的红小裤裤!)Touch: 上到下即可&-Go BackTalk: what is this place -& can i take a closer look at your shirt?Touch: 上到下&-Go BackTalk: You guys must train a lot, huh? -& can i feel your chest musclesTouch: 也是上到下就可以Talk: You must have a lot of admires...&-Go BackTalk: You're making me feel sweat, man -& i need to
touch you, man -& I bet you're ~省略~Touch: 仍然是从上到下摸Talk: Damn, man, give me all you've got!终於~可以玩他罗XDDD男护士(这个只有一个特殊结局啊~)Talk: Hello, Nurse? -& It's a little cold here. -& Can you lend me your shirt?Touch: Hair -& Bicep -& WatchTalk: You look like you workout a lot.&-Go BackTalk: Your clothes look really comfortable. -& Your undershirt looks real soft...Touch: Face -& Chest -& AbsTalk: Is it ok if I borrow your pants?Touch: Shoulder -& Wrist -& UnderwearTalk: Great looking body!&--Go BackTalk: You feel so good and warm, babe. -& Let me have your boxers.Touch: Neck -& Nipple -& CockTalk: Give me that load, hot stuff!警察Leather Ending:Talk: Good Day OfficerTalk: Wow, this is my first time here!Talk: Cool uniform. Isn't the shirt a big tight though?Talk: Do you all wear that police hat?Touch: Scar & Right Bicep & WatchTalk: Can I ride in 包含各类专业文献、外语学习资料、行业资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、36HUMPLEX游戏攻略等内容。 
 HUMPLEX游戏攻略 16页 免费 2012年全国高考理科综合... 7页 免费 2011海南高考化学试题及... 12页 1下载券 2012山东高考理综试题下... 14页 免费 求曲线的方...  实践报告相关要求 暂无评价 1页 免费 实践报告 6页 免费 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 总经理履职计划书 2页 免费 HUMPLEX游戏攻略 7页 免费 初一班会 24页 1下载券...HUMPLEX游戏攻略[精品],humplex棒球攻略,humplex,humplex吧,坑爹游戏3攻略,坑爹..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
HUMPLEX游戏攻略[精品]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
HUMPLEX游戏攻略
下载积分:400