my dilemma mp3 下载tv下载

正在播放:my dilemma
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
喜欢my dilemma的人也喜欢
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
my dilemma在线试听,如果您喜欢my dilemma,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!欧美其它手机铃声感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!My son and I were talking about how sometimes kids try to get attention, any kind of attention, from another kid.
I said that that’s why sometimes boys might yank the ponytails of the girls in front of them. Sure it makes the girls angry, but it gets their attention.
He said, “Yeah, that might be what they did in your day. Now kids would just text the poop emoji, ?, to the girl for attention.”
When I say “in a minute” and you start counting off sixty seconds, I can guarantee that the wait just turned into at least two minutes.
I have little compunction about killing invasive bugs.
As one of the heads of the household, I simply have bigger fish to
So when a spider threatens to crawl into one of my children’s beds, I weigh the total cost of relocating it vs. killing it on the spot.
And honestly, often, killing it on the spot wins.
But the garden is not one of our bedrooms.
And there’s a beautiful big garden spider that’s been weaving webs covering over six square feet between the plants besides our front door walkway.
(It’s not , but it’s the same type.)
Everyday we’ve been admiring it and keeping an eye out for it, too.
It’s a good thing that we’ve been keeping a eye out for it, because this morning it wove a web that crossed the walkway itself.
There was no way out or in to the front door without getting caught in its trap!
Bold move, you majestic creature.
That spider earned herself a first-class, comfortable relocation to a bush down by the canal.
Good hunting, mate, but watch out for birds.
(Thanks to flickr user
for his beautiful photo of the spider web.)
I dropped the kids off at home after school. The door was locked and I had to unlock it for them. They were being regular well-behaved kids, but I couldn’t help myself. I pretended to be exasperated and told them:
You kids are so needy. “Give me this. Give me that. Let me in the house.”
They looked at me like I was crazy, but we all laughed. OK, mostly me.
Aaron showed me his new game, Clash of Clans.
As he was playing, he narrated, “You send in the giants first, because they’re hard to kill.
Then you send in the barbarians to finish the job while the bad guys attack your giants.”
I said, “You know what that’s called, kid?
You’re sending in your
to .” I had to hold back the tears of pride, watching my kid naturally develop advanced RTS strategies.
When he needs to learn about obscure American football terms like Buttonhook and Dime Coverage, I’ll be no help whatsoever.
I went bike riding with the kids this morning. I took out my smart phone and made a short video of them biking through the neighborhood.
If you’d like to compare that video to a couple of earlier videos I made of the kids biking, you can see , and another with .
As the holiday season wraps up, I can’t help but realize what good sports the members of my family are.
We each made efforts to show the others that they’re loved and appreciated. And I think it worked. But things haven’t always turned out the way we wanted. Although my wife and I scheme to do something special for the kids, our plans don’t always work out for reasons of scheduling or resources.
I’ve made plans for quality time with the kids that just hasn’t panned out. For example, we haven’t opened up the new board game that I’m so excited about, and I don’t know when we will.
But when I look back on the past few days, I realize what some of my favorite moments have been:
Sitting in the car in the rain with my wife, chatting about nothing, watching TV with my daughter, and reading a book with my son.
And they all seemed to like it too. I was suspicious at first, because I felt like I owed it to them to do something more special for them. Why did my son say “that was a good book” when I knew he wasn’t a Star Wars fan? I thought at first he was just being nice for my sake, but I think some of it is that he just liked the time together, regardless of the book.
I’ll still make plans for quality time with the family. But when those plans fall though, I’ll have to remember that any time we spend together is valuable. It doesn’t have to be some grand event. Any time we spend together will do.
I got the following email from my nine-year-old son today:
Next time we play Minecraft let’s finish our enchantment room. How? I have 3 eye of ender! (They lead you to a stronghold.)
Remember how in the stronghold is a big library? Let’s harvest the books! Then come back and finish off our enchantment room! You really only need 1 eye of ender but I’ll still bring the 3 in case we lose one. Isn’t that smart?
You toss the eye of ender, I’ll leave a torch trail! (The eye of ender falls back down to you.) That’s all!
–Aaron
I can hear him urgently calling, “Dad Dad,” to get my attention like he just came up with this amazing idea that just can’t wait!
I can’t tell you how happy that message makes me, and what a perfect memento that is of this stage in our lives.
I’m so grateful that the kids still want to spend time with their parents, and that Aaron’s scheming up adventures for us to have together.
And how amazing is Minecraft, that over a year since we first got it, Aaron still wants to trek through it on a new expedition with his dad?
Thanks, , , and everyone else at Mojang.
You made for another very precious moment for me.
Today, Aaron and I teamed up against Maddie and Lillian for a game of Pictionary.
It was Aaron’s turn to draw and my turn to guess.
In a few seconds, he drew the following picture:
At first, when he drew the body, I yelled, “crazy person” but as soon as he drew the torch, I yelled, “pyromaniac!”
That was the word!
I gotta say, with that picture, Aaron nailed it.
We have a tradition every Christmas Eve. The kids read “The Night Before Christmas” before heading to bed. It carries on from a tradition I had with my parents when I was a child. It makes me happy that the tradition is continuing for another generation.
(At least this far.
I realize the kids are growing!)
There were a lot of milestones this year.
Literally and figuratively.
This year, our family . That’s about 7.5 milestones right there! We mostly walked the course, but we still managed a respectable time.
For my father-in-law’s birthday, the whole family went to Las Vegas, and it gave me the opportunity to take the kids to see Hoover Dam, just like my dad did for me when I was a kid. I’d always wanted to be able to do that – share something amazing like that with my own kids.
Otherwise, Vegas isn’t really our style. So we went to our favorite hotel in San Diego, and spent some relaxing time poolside and .
Maddie continues to play the piano, and performs at our little community recitals.
Aaron’s a voracious reader and excels at a sandbox computer game called Minecraft.
As a matter of fact, Aaron and I took a father-son excursion to the first ever Minecraft Convention.
A little before Thanksgiving, my father passed away.
It was unexpected and sudden, and we all take some comfort in that he didn’t needlessly suffer.
We’re going to celebrate this Christmas in his memory, and we’ll live our lives in a way that would make him happy and proud.
That’s how he raised me.
We hope you have a happy holiday season, and that you let your loved ones know how special they are to you.my dilemma MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放my dilemma
顺序循环播放
把本舞曲分享到
请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/DB621AD14B1DDFB95FAF7B48BFC92F.mp3
1.my dilemma外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.my dilemma歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.my dilemma这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享