我取消了video support激活怎么看ps有没有激活事?

android 添加或者取消对于某种媒体文件格式的支持 - 推酷
android 添加或者取消对于某种媒体文件格式的支持
一、添加某些格式
以rmvb格式为例,由于lisence问题,将一个rmvb格式视频文件拷贝到手机的SD卡上,该文件无法显示为视频文件;若贵司有预装第三方apk来支持播放该格式视频,可以按照下面的方法,添加对rmvb格式的支持。
在frameworks\base\media\java\android\media\MediaFile.java中:约270行左右,添加RMVB格式的mimeType:
addFileType(&AVI&, FILE_TYPE_AVI, &video/avi&);
addFileType(&MOV&, FILE_TYPE_QUICKTIME_VIDEO, &video/quicktime&);
addFileType(&QT&, FILE_TYPE_QUICKTIME_VIDEO, &video/quicktime&);
addFileType(&RMVB&, FILE_TYPE_RMVB, &video/x-pn-realvideo&);//添加RMVB
然后编译framework/base模块,将生成的framework.jar和secondary-framework.jar给push到手机中,然后重启手机:
adb push framework.jar system/framework
adb push secondary-framework.jar system/framework
adb reboot
二、取消某种格式
以WMA/WMV格式为例,若贵司希望取消对于该种格式的支持,可以按下面步骤修改:
第一步 该种格式的mime type原本为video\audio改为未知
修改frameworks\base\media\java\android\media\MediaFile.java
//addFileType(“WMV”, FILE_TYPE_WMV, “video/x-ms-wmv” , MtpConstants.FORMAT_WMV);
//addFileType(“ASF”, FILE_TYPE_ASF, “video/x-ms-asf”);
//addFileType(&WMA&, FILE_TYPE_WMA, &audio/x-ms-wma&, MtpConstants.FORMAT_WMA);
若希望彻底去掉对应的video codec,可继续第二、三步。
第二步 查找下面文件是否有宏MTK_ASF_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT(JB2,JB3,JB5)或者MTK_WMV_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT和MTK_WMA_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT(JB9,kk)
alps\mediatek\config\Project Name\ProjectConfig.mk
alps\mediatek\config\Platform Name\ProjectConfig.mk
alps\mediatek\config\commone\ProjectConfig.mk
请将MTK_ASF_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT置为no;
请将MTK_WMV_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT置为no;
请将MTK_WMA_PLAYBACK_SUPPORT置为no;
第三步 修改media_codecs.xml文件
mediatek\config\common\media_codecs.xml
mediatek\config\Platform Name\media_codec.xml
&MediaCodec name=”OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.VC1” type=”video/x-ms-wmv”&
&MediaCodec name=&OMX.MTK.AUDIO.DECODER.WMA& type=&audio/x-ms-wma& /&
已发表评论数()
&&登&&&录&&
已收藏到推刊!
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见ALPS Touch pad Driver被我删了有没有事啊_百度知道
ALPS Touch pad Driver被我删了有没有事啊
ALPS Touch pad Driver被我删了有没有事啊
提问者采纳
这个是触控板驱动,删了以后怕触控板不好使。还是装回去吧驱动下载:看一下主机后面的主机编号,然后到下列网址,在页面中间第一个对话框把编号输入查找[url][/url]
已回答833349
响应时间&7小时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
alps的相关知识
其他1条回答
ALPS Touch pad Driver被我删了有没有事啊 提问者:联想问吧网友 官方回答
这个是触控板驱动,删了以后怕触控板不好使。还是装回去吧驱动下载:看一...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Welcome to iview. Skip to:
FAQs and Help
The iview FAQs are designed to make it quick and easy to find answers to common questions.
If you have read the FAQs but are still experiencing difficulties using iview, you may wish to contact the ABC via the .
Please note: If you are contacting the ABC with a technical enquiry you may be required to provide specific information about your personal home entertainment set-up, devices and IP address. For this reason we ask that you direct these queries via the .
Program availability
Why do the programs expire?
The expiry period for programs on iview is largely determined by the terms under which the ABC licenses programs from studios. In most cases those rights are for 14 days, though in some instances programs are made available for up to 30 days.
Why can’t I find the program I’m looking for?
ABC iview displays a range of programs which have been broadcast on ABC, ABC2 and ABC3, in addition to a selection of programs which have been chosen just for iview. Some programs cannot be made available on iview to restrictions in the license terms with studios. If you would like to suggest a program you would like to see on iview, you can submit a program request via the .
How often is iview updated with new programs?
In most instances, programs will be available on iview one hour after they have been broadcast on the ABC’s TV channels, however some programs such as live shows, news bulletins, sport and special events may take longer. In those cases, we aim to have the program on iview by 7am the next day.
Why is the ABC News 24 live stream on some devices only?
Our live streaming technology supports the ABC News 24 live stream on the iview website Flash player, and within the iview app for tablets and smart phones. Currently, iview on other devices does not support the live stream. Audience members can still access the live channels either via ABC broadcast television, and on the ABC News 24 website.
Streaming and downloads
Why does iview allow streaming only, and not downloads?
The ABC enters into licensing agreements with studios to allow programs to be streamed for at least 14 days online via iview. These agreements currently restrict the ABC from providing the option to download the programs. We are working to enable more ways to watch iview in future to make iview even more convenient and widely available.
Availability outside of Australia
Can I watch iview if I’m not in Australia?
Under its program licensing agreements, ABC iview is provided geo-blocked to Australia, which means that programs cannot be played on iview outside of Australia.
Technical assistance - iview not working
Why isn’t iview working for me?
iview is designed to work best with devices which have a high speed broadband connection like ADSL2 (1.1Mbps and above). Dial-up connections are not fast enough to successfully watch the streaming video on iview.
If you have firewall software installed on your machine (e.g. CA/VET, Norton's and McAfee's Firewall) please ensure that ABC iview has been added to the list of trusted programs within that software and/or within Parental Controls,
otherwise your firewall software may prevent ABC iview from connecting to the internet.
In addition to this, iview uses the standard network port of 1935 to stream Flash video, so please ensure that port 1935 is not blocked by your firewall or broadband router. For further information on the usage of port 1935 by Flash Media Server, visit the Adobe website.
You will also need Adobe Flash Player 11.7+ to view the streaming video. You can download the latest version from the Adobe website.
Finally, on a Mac, you may get a run time error if you run Quicktime or iTunes at the same time. It is preferable to close these applications while you are viewing ABC iview.
I have broadband, why am I still having problems viewing video?
iview is designed to be received through higher bandwidth connections
of 1.1Mbps and above, such as ADSL2. Our video is streamed at 650kbps (inclusive of audio), therefore your internet connection needs to be consistently offering at least 650kbps.
There is also the potential for considerable variance in the delivery of your internet connection. If you are experiencing buffering issues, please check against these variables.
Rates of internet traffic
Proximity to telephone junctions/substations (for ADSL connections)
Simultaneous use of a modem/hub (e.g. multiple processes and computers using the same base connection)
Multiple processes running on your machine
Ensure you are running the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for your platform. Check your installed version .
Check that your computer is updated with the latest video card drivers
Some further tips to help improve performance when using iview on a computer:
Reduce your screen resolution. iview is developed and tested at
Revert to browser view from full screen (press 'escape' when video is playing)
Set Flash playback quality to low (right-click on iview and select 'Quality... Low' in the context menu)
Try disabling hardware acceleration. When viewing iview, right click (or option click on Mac) on the page to reveal the Flash Player context menu. Select "Settings...", uncheck the box labelled 'Enable hardware acceleration'. Restart iview
Adjust your user settings via the "Options" tab on the top navigation. Enable Video Smoothing - uncheck this if you are experiencing video playback issues on a slower machine
Adjust your Video Buffer Size. Set this to 'large' if you are on a slow connection and want iview to fill your video buffer before playback. But please note: some users may experience disconnections if they use a large buffer size, as some types of modem/router will close the video streaming connection if there is no activity for a long time
Make sure any browser plugins or add-ons allow iview to operate as it should within the browser client
Power Cycling (restarting your modem-router) and/or installing any firmware updates for this equipment
Why am I having problems watching on a home wireless network?
If you're watching video via a wireless connection to your modem/router at home, you may experience a buffered (staggering) signal for the first few minutes. This will resolve to a smooth reception unless the signal strength is too weak to receive the video stream.
Video is being streamed at 650kbps, so you'll need at least this freely reaching your computer to play video smoothly. If you're not particularly close to the modem, the transmission can be obstructed by obstacles such as walls and closed doors.
Why can’t I watch on my portable player?
ABC iview has been designed to provide a resolution which can be viewed on a computer at full screen, without compromising on the viewing experience. For some programs, ABC TV also offers downloads which have been compressed at a lower-resolution - more suitable for viewing on small-screen portable devices. Visit abc.net.au/tv/video or abc.net.au/now for more information on how you can watch ABC videos.
Which computer operating systems does iview work on?
ABC iview operates on platforms that support the very latest versions of Adobe Flash. iview works on:
Macs that can run OSX 10.6 or above with Flash version 11.7 and above
PCs running Windows OS with Flash version 11.7 and above
Any Linux systems that are able to run Flash version 11.7 (Available with Google Chrome) Adobe has stopped Flash Player support for Linux at 11.2
Why isn’t iview working on my iOS device?
Please ensure that your device’s language is set to English (Australian) and that your device’s Date & Time settings are accurate and switched to Set Automatically.
Accessibility, closed captions
Which programs are closed captioned for iview?
Closed captions are currently made available on ABC TV programs transmitted on ABC and ABC2 during primetime (6pm-12pm), on all News and News/Current Affairs programs, and selected children’s programs. We are actively investigating ways to extend captioning to all iview programs in future.
Captioning for a program will appear up to two hours after the program is available via iview.
Where captioning is available for a program it will state "Captions Available" on the program preview screen.
How do I watch iview with closed captions?
To view closed captions select the CC button on the video player, or in Settings in the iOS app. Closed captions will then remain ON as the default setting, until such time as you deselect it. Closed captions are at maximum size when in full screen mode.
How are closed captions added to iview?
Captions are taken from the ABC broadcast stream and reformatted for use in the iview player. More information regarding television captions can be found here: www.abc.net.au/reception/tv/ccfaq.htm.
Why aren’t closed captions available on my device?
Closed captioning is supported on web browsers and on the iview app for tablets and smart phones. Due to technical constraints, captions aren’t currently supported on all available iview platforms, or for all programs, but we are actively investigating ways to extend captioning in future.
Unmetering, and internet download limits
What is unmetering?
Some ISPs (internet service providers) have opted to make watching iview through a computer browser unmetered. This means that the video streaming though iview will not count towards your monthly allowable bandwidth. If you unsure of what your download quota is, please check with your ISP.
For ISPs who don’t currently unmeter iview, watching any of the streaming video on iview will count towards your download limit.
Information on the program file size and duration is provided beside each program on the iview website, on the program’s detail page. This is provided to help you manage the bandwidth you consume. For example, a half hour episode of At the Movies will consume up to 125MB. However, if you only watch 10 minutes of it, you might only use 40MB of data.
Does watching iview affect my internet download limits?
If your monthly allowance or plan is with an ISP that does not unmeter iview, yes, watching iview will count towards your monthly allowable bandwidth.
Below is an indication of the data usage and consumption you can expect from the average program lengths.
A 60 minute program will consume up to 300MB of data
A 30 minute program will consume up to 150MB of data
A 10 minute program will consume up to 50MB of data
A 5 minute program will consume up to 25MB of data
Which devices does my ISP unmeter iview on?
If your ISP has opted to make watching iview unmetered, then watching iview through a computer browser will not count towards your monthly allowable bandwidth.
However, please note that at present due to technical constraints, all watching on other devices including tablets, smart phones and internet-connected TVs will count towards your quota, regardless of your ISP.
Which Internet Service Providers offer unmetered access to iview?
The ABC assists ISPs that opt to offer ABC iview unmetered on computers and is working to make unmetered watching possible on other devices. ABC iview is unmetered on computers with these ISPs:
(Dependent on customer’s plan. Please check with your ISP).
Why isn’t iview unmetered on all devices?
We are currently only able to provide unmetering via the ABC’s Flash streaming servers.
We are hoping to overcome this technical constraint in future but in the meantime iview is metered for all users on non-Flash devices (including tablets, smart phones and others).
Why is the ABC News 24 live stream always metered?
We are currently unable to include the simulcast of ABC News 24 with the other programs which can be unmetered through unmetering ISPs. At this point in time, the live stream is metered. This is due to capacity constraints on our content distribution network, and the potential of unmetering a live stream to place a huge additional load on ISPs who choose to unmeter iview.
We hope to find a solution that will allow unmetering of live streams in the future.
Watching on mobile networks - data consumption and charges
How am I charged for watching video over a Mobile Data connection?
Please note: you are responsible for the data transfer and consumption charges incurred by you when using any ABC app. The ABC disclaims all liability for such charges.
The amount you are charged for watching video over Mobile Data depends on several things:
How much data your mobile phone company allows you to download each month at no extra cost (your quota)
How much data you've already downloaded in that month, and how much of your quota remains
How much your mobile phone company charges you when you download more than your monthly quota
If you have a small monthly quota, or have used almost all of your monthly quota, watching video over a Mobile Data connection could be expensive. Do check your quota with your mobile phone company, and monitor your usage. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota.
How much data will I use if I watch iview over a mobile network?
A 60 minute program will consume up to 300MB of data
A 30 minute program will consume up to 150MB of data
A 10 minute program will consume up to 50MB of data
A 5 minute program will consume up to 25MB of data
This assumes watching over a strong 3G/4G connection, when data consumption is highest, and assumes that no data has been consumed other than via watching iview streaming video.
What should I do to avoid high data costs with my mobile phone company?
Do check your data allowance with your mobile phone company and monitor your usage when watching video over 3G/4G. Your mobile phone company may be able to send you alerts when you reach the limit of your monthly quota. To disable Cellular Data and restrict all data to Wi-Fi in your device, visit Settings > General > Network, and turn 'Cellular Data' to Off.
Questions related to devices
How do I use AirPlay to watch ABC iview on my living room TV?
The ABC iview iOS app features AirPlay support. If you own an Apple TV, you can use AirPlay to stream iview on your living room TV. Here's how to do it:
Connect your Apple TV to your living room television
Open the ABC iview app on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Select a program by tapping on it
Next, tap the small TV icon which is located close to the Play button at the bottom of the screen
From the drop-down menu, select the corresponding Apple TV that you have connected
Begin watching ABC iview on your living room television
How do I sync my Watchlist between my Apple devices?
If you have more than one Apple device with the ABC iview iOS app installed, it is possible for your Watchlist on those devices to be automatically synced via Apple iCloud. All you need is an iCloud account and for iCloud to be enabled in each of your devices, within Settings.
When you install or update the app, if iCloud is enabled in each device, it will find your Watchlist in the cloud and keep it synchronised for you automatically. So, if you add a favourite series to your Watchlist in your iPhone, for example, that program will automatically be added to your Watchlist in your iPad or iPod Touch.
And, for example, when you start watching a program on your iPad, you can finish watching it on your iPhone and the app will know where in the program you're up to. You won't have to start at the beginning.
How can I access ABC iview on devices with Android OS?
The ABC iview app is now available in the Google Play store. In order to provide an acceptable level of app performance and stability, this version is currently limited to the devices listed below,
supporting Android OS 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
If you have installed the iview app on your device but are now having issues with playing video content, we recommend checking your Region, Date & Clock settings. Features such as Watchlist and Recently Added will only work when a gmail account has been associated with the device.
For help installing or upgrading the app, please visit
If you have feedback specific to the performance of the app, please let us know:
Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 & S4
Samsung Galaxy Note and Note 2
Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.7)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) & (10.1)
Samsung Galaxy Note (8.0) & (10.1)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0), (8.0) & (10.1)
Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
How do I use ABC iview on my Playstation 3?
iview is accessible via the XrossMediaBar (XMB) on your PS3. Just ensure that you have completed the below steps in order to access it:
Connect to the PlayStationNetwork. Then make sure that you have the latest System Software installed.
Sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS3.
Navigate to the 'TV' and 'iview' icons that should now appear on your XMB.
Select the iview icon and press 'X' to begin the service.
iview also supports navigation and playback control with the wireless PS3 controller. Use the left joystick on your PS3 controller to move the cursor and press the X button to select programs.
How do I stop the PS3 screen from dimming?
By default the PS3 screensaver will appear after 20 minutes of inactivity, which may mean a dimming of the screen while you are watching a program. You may wish to disable the screensaver by selecting Settings > Display Settings > Screensaver.
ABC iview Contact Form
Useful links:
ABC TV Guide
ABC Online Terms of Use
ABC iview Terms of Use
ABC iview Access Guidelines

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么看pr有没有激活 的文章

随机推荐