求求人帮忙找工作怎么说。。。。。。。。

翻译 我会,但是我不想翻译…求帮忙_百度知道
提问者采纳
Frank:Hi,Bob.How's your day?弗兰克:你好,鲍勃。今天过得如何?Bob:It's OK.I like Monday because I have P.E.and history.鲍勃:还行吧。我喜欢星期一,因为我上体育课和历史课。They're my favorite subjects.它们是我最喜欢的科目。Frank:Who's your P.E.teacher?弗兰克:谁是你的体育老师?Bob:Mr.Hu.He always plays games with us.鲍勃:胡老师,他总是和我们一起玩游戏。Frank:That's great!But why do you like history?It's boring.弗兰克:那太好了!但是为什么你喜欢历史呢?它很无聊。Bob:Oh,I think history is interesting.What's your favorite day?鲍勃:噢,我认为历史很有趣。你最喜欢哪天?Frank:Friday.弗兰克:星期五。Bob:Why?鲍勃:为什么?Frank:Because the next day is Saturday!弗兰克:因为第二天是星期六!Bob:Haha!That's for sure.I like Friday,too.鲍勃:哈哈!的确如此。我也喜欢星期五。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
(っ●ω●)っ默默的学霸
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
会就自己写,既然你都这样说了,为何不自己动脑筋想一想呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
求帮忙翻译成英文
请看附件 对不起,由于我们经济出现状况. 如你不帮忙. 货柜还要退还. 请把余款先付给我们. 收到后, 一个星期这个货柜一定会给你发出. 希望你们理解和支持. 谢谢!
货柜还要推迟. 不是退还
提问者采纳
Please see attached files.Because of our financial issue, the container will be delayed if you don't make the rest of the our payment. We'll deliver the container in one week after receiving the payment. We're sorry for that, and excepting your understanding and support. Thank you(我觉得这句话放在这里比较好,best regards就不要写了)邮件我每天写得多了去了,我看到有些老外(英语为母语的)喜欢写Please see attached file(s),中国人喜欢说Attached please kindly find ......
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
附件在哪儿?还有 ,上面的话有些前言不搭后语,能逻辑再清晰些吗?不然,直译会闹笑话的
请看附件 对不起,由于我们经济出现状况. 如你不帮忙. .货柜还要推迟. 请把余款先付给我们. 收到后, 一个星期这个货柜一定会给你发出. 希望你们理解和支持. 谢谢!是邮件. 附件我会自己加的
Sorry. Because of our financial status, the container will still be delayed if you don't help us. Please pay the balance first, and the container will surely be sent out in a week after we receive the balance . We need you understanding and
support. Thank you very much!Please check out the attachment.
please check out the attachment,I am sorry, because of our financial status, the container will still be delayed if you don't help us. please pay us the balance first and the container will sure to be sent out after we receive the balance. we hope you understand and your support. Thank you very much!
我觉得把“如你不帮忙” 改为“如贵方不合作”比较好
Please check the attachment.I'm really sorry for our financial situation. The container will still be delayed only in the case that you pay us the balance first, we guarantee to send out the container in a week when receive it. Hope you'll understand and support us! Thank you!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁词汇选择求帮忙!Questions 51-60 In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.For questions 51 to 60,mark one letter A,B,C or D on your Answer Sheet.51.If you’re not too tired we could have a ………_百度作业帮
词汇选择求帮忙!Questions 51-60 In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.For questions 51 to 60,mark one letter A,B,C or D on your Answer Sheet.51.If you’re not too tired we could have a ………
词汇选择求帮忙!Questions 51-60 In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.For questions 51 to 60,mark one letter A,B,C or D on your Answer Sheet.51.If you’re not too tired we could have a ………………….of tennis after lunch.A match B play C game D game 52.Don’t you get tired …………………….Watching TV every night?A with B by C of D at 53.Go on,finish the dessert.It needs ………………… up because it won’t stay fresh until tomorrow.A eat B eating C to eat D eaten 54.We’re not used to …………………….invited to very formal occasions.A be B have C being D having 55.I’d rather we ………………………….meet this evening,because I’m tired.A wouldn’t B shouldn’t C hadn’t D didn’t 56.She obviously didn’t want to discuss the matter so I didn’t ……………… the point.A maintain B chase C follow D pursue 57.Anyone ………………..after the start of the play is not allowed in until the interval.A arrives B has arrived C arriving D arrived 58.This new magazine is ……………..with interesting stories and useful information.A full B packed C thick D compiled 59.The restaurant was far too noisy to be ………………..to relaxed conversation.A conductive B suitable C practical D fruitful 60.In this branch of medicine,it is vital to ……………………… open to new ideas.A stand B continue C hold D remain
A C D A D B A D B D
A C B C D B A A B D孕7周+5天bc~让我保胎...吓死了,求帮忙~_我昨天7周_宝宝树
孕7周+5天bc~让我保胎...吓死了,求帮忙~
我昨天7周+5的时候去做B超,胎芽都很好,B超的医生也说一切正常,但单子上写了孕囊旁液性暗区,考虑出血。抽了血,孕酮30,医生说数值都正常,但有出血就不好,就说我先兆。我怀孕到现在没有流血也没有肚子痛....而且吐的很厉害。医生开了黄体酮,参茸丸和e,今天开始吃了,吃完晕的不行....睡了好几个小时才缓过来。看网上好多说吃黄体酮不太好的,现在医生是不是都吓唬人....我觉得都很正常呀...为什么要吃....懂得帮忙看下吧......郁闷死了.....
好多姐妹孕酮低,都胎停了,自己掂量掂量要吃不吃吧,我打针吃药一个月了,孕酮提到50了,现在也还在吃药呢
孕酮比你高的我都在吃呢,我吃到三个月,现在两个月
孕酮很好啊,比我高很多。多休息,按时吃药,积血不久就会消失的,不用担心。
孕7周+5天bc~让我保胎...吓死了,求帮忙~相关的更多内容:
[知识] [知识] [知识] [知识] [知识] [知识] [日记] [日记] [日记] [日记] [日记] [日记]
需要账号和密码的外链可能是钓鱼网站,为了您的账号和财产安全,请勿提供任何有效信息!英文造句,求帮忙!!!!_百度知道
英文造句,求帮忙!!!!
1.group 2.disabled 3.difference 4.imagine 5.difficulties 6.normal 7.training 8.kindness 用这八个词造句,尽量短一点简单一点的,初二水平
提问者采纳
这几个造句我做过
group:My best firends and I are in the same groupdisabled:
We should help the disbled childrendifference: There is no difference between the books imagine
electricity.normal
But these are not normal timesdifficulties
I solved the difficultiestreining
Because of this race, we have lots of trainingkindness
him for him his kingness
这是我们当时是记的答案
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1:We are in a same group.2:He is disabled to do homework by himself.3:There are so many difference between China and USA.4:You can imangine how terrible it is.5:Difficulties exist our daily life.6:It's normal that boys run faster than girls.7:The teaining is very useful for his recover.8:His kindness makes me feel at home.希望采纳。
We often play football in a group.She tried her best to help the disabled.Can you tell me the difference between the two words?I can't imagine the life without water.I have lots of difficulties in solving this problem.\It's normal to see homeless people in the street.You had better have some training classes before climbing the mountain alone.They all like her because of her kindness.
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求人帮忙说什么 的文章

随机推荐