LivPhotop2p是什么意思思

Liv Tyler: SnapshotNameLiv TylerDate of BirthBirth PlaceNew York, N.Y.A 1988 Aerosmith concert changed Liv Rundgren's world forever: It was there she learned that the band's Steven Tyler (those lips!) was her biological father. In the 1990s, Liv Tyler put her ga-ga gorgeous looks – and new surname – to good use, landing on the cover of Seventeen at age 15. But her breakout role can be credited to her father, Steven. In the 1994 Aerosmith music video, "Crazy," she played a schoolgirl who ditches class to hang out at a strip club with Alicia Silverstone. The video turned her into a rock sex symbol and led to roles in such movies as the tender coming-of-age film Stealing Beauty, blockbusters like Armageddon and the
Lord of the Rings trilogy. Tyler, who
British musician Royston Langdon in 2003,
Milo the following year. In 2008, the actress
from Langdon before shattering the box office with The Incredible Hulk. After spending a few years out of the spotlight, Tyler makes a mini comeback with a 2014 role on The Leftovers and some even bigger news: She's expecting
with boyfriend Dave Gardner.
The Hot List shows the most buzzed about celebs of the moment as measured by reader activity
Liv Tyler: Video
From rock 'n' roll daughter to major movie star, this actress keeps it chic, simple and sophisticated
Liv Tyler: Five Fun FactsLiv Tyler was named after Liv Ullmann, a Norwegian actress and muse to Ingmar Bergman, after her mother, Bebe Buell, saw Ullmann on the cover of TV Guide.At 17, Liv Tyler had her first onscreen kiss with Silent Fall costar Richard Dreyfuss, who is nearly 30 years her senior. &I was nervous. But I think he was, too. I mean, there is quite an age difference,& she tells USA Today in 1994. The kiss is edited out of the final cut.Liv Tyler was nicknamed &Action Pants& on the set of The Incredible Hulk after her pants ripped while filming and the crew got a peek at her behind. &I have a secret for you: It didn’t happen on one occasion, it happened on several occasions,& the film's director told Fox News. &She definitely deserves her nickname.&Liv Tyler arranges playdates between her son Milo and 's son Ryder.&I used to pretend I was a rock singer,& Liv Tyler told USA Today in 1994. &I'd use the bedpost as a microphone and I had a plastic guitar and high heels. I always wanted to be up there with him [Steven Tyler].&
Photo CreditsTop Left: Kenneth Willardt/CorbisBIOGRAPHY (top to bottom): Marcia Resnick/R Ron Galella/WireImage
Liv Tyler: Special Feature
Advertisement
The Latest News on
Don't Miss...
Edited by Julia Wang
From Our Partners
People News
Great Ideas
Red Carpet
True Crime
StyleWatch
Moms & Babies
The Royals
The Duggars
The Bachelor
Thanks for signing up!
People News
Great Ideas
Red Carpet
True Crime
StyleWatch
Moms & Babies
The Royals
Choose your newsletters
PEOPLE Daily
Great Ideas
StyleWatch
Moms and Babies
Thank you for signing up!
Your request may take up to one week to be processed.(C) John Livzey 2014经典视频 【科技微讯】iPhone 6s 特性解说-liv...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·