苹果6s 手机打开doc 文档时提示office lmportinternal eror 2909domain 错误912

c# - Unable to read document OfficeImportErrorDomain error 912 on generaring .xlsx file using openXml - Stack Overflow
to customize your list.
Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Join the Stack Overflow community to:
Ask programming questions
Answer and help your peers
Get recognized for your expertise
I am using OpenXMl to generate Excel file (.xlsx). I am able to open generated file (.xlsx) on my computer but I can not open it on my Ipad.
It is not password protected even, but I do get the 912 error.
This is my C# code
string fileName = "Report.xlsx";
Response.Clear();
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet";// "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet.main+xml"; //"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.worksheet+xml" '"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet" '"application/vnd.ms-excel"
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "filename=" + fileName);
Any Help is greatly appreciate.
62.1k20101181
Have you tried to generate the .xlsx file you need with a third-pard component, such as ClosedXML?
We used it recently, it takes 15 mins to implement: maybe you can give it a try.
If the issue is related to not-perfectly compliance with the OpenXml format, maybe ClosedXml can do better...
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Upcoming Events
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled苹果6s 打开文档时提示office lmport error domain 错误912_百度知道
苹果6s 打开文档时提示office lmport error domain 错误912
但请注意,建议重装office:对应您的系统版本安装有可能是office包损坏。 希望可以帮到您,64位系统就安装x64,或是版本的问题,如果是32位系统就安装带有x86的,不要弄错哦
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 internal eror 2909 的文章

随机推荐