那位大神有Ps CCps cs6破解版百度云盘,给我发一个云盘55271274

当前位置:&&&Adobe Photoshop CC v14.0 简体中文绿色精简破解版 for 32位_ttrar.7z Adobe Photoshop CC v14.0 简体中文绿色精简破解版 for 32位_ttrar.7z分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 123 MB资源类型:浏览次数:28次发布日期: 12:09:23资源类别:文件其它:5次下载/3次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐幻云异羽分享的百度云盘资源求ps中文版破解下载地址,安装包。电脑,谢谢各位了_百度知道
求ps中文版破解下载地址,安装包。电脑,谢谢各位了
提问者采纳
<file fsid="" link="/share/link,先把我在百度云盘分享的PS CS6发上来你没写清需要哪 个版本,请继续留言,如果想要PS CC?shareid=&uk=" name="PhotoshopCS6完美破解版
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
安装包的相关知识
其他2条回答
软件给你个连接,都有,教程
一会链接发给你,希望采纳哦
ps cc,有破解安装教程
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Alien Skin Exposure 7.0.1.78 for mac &#8211; 支持10.10 PS CC 2014 最新破解版 序列号
下载 最新 mac软件 破解 百度云 mac版 mac破解 苹果软件 苹果破解
Alien Skin Exposure 7.0.1.78 for mac &#8211; 支持10.10 PS CC 2014 最新破解版 序列号
曝光现在支持从各种现代数码相机的RAW图像。编程团队投入很多时间和精力确保文件转换尽可能准确的。我们有支持的相机很长的清单,但要说,如果你的相机是小于5岁,这是一个安全的赌注,它的特征是最有可能的支持。
非破坏性编辑
现在你不必担心储蓄从你的拍摄了一个额外的版本。完全非破坏性的工作暴露7大大简化您的工作流程。不仅如此,但它更简单,太。
文件浏览器
谈速度!现在当你正在与暴露作为一个独立的没有需要更多的文件打开或拖放。只是浏览一个文件夹的图像来做可怕的化你的照片与您最喜爱的效应。抓住整个文件夹或编辑在一个时间,这是你的。
这是伟大的让这些图像在暴露太棒了,但是你可能想显示他们的人,对吗?曝光7将允许你导出您的成品图片到您的规格根据文件大小和类型(JPEG,TIFF或原始),颜色空间(sRGB,Adobe RGB,ProPhoto或原件)。
作物和旋转
谁不需要工作的工具如作物和旋转?好了,现在你可以轻松夹出任何照片炸弹。我是唯一一个在我的相机的一个松散的传感器?这是我唯一能解释多少次我以为是在地平线水平相机只是,嗯,是的。好的,现在我们也可以把那些讨厌的图像与精神层面的工具。耶!
新电影的预置
非常感谢乔和芬利在过去的几个月里,像素偷窥。仔细测试,测试,再测试需要花费很多的时间以及批判的眼光。这两个家伙都狂热地比较着色的行为,而更多的粮食,相反,他们发展了新的胶片曝光7。所以,很高兴他们。这些新的电影已经成为我的最爱了。在曝光预置有多种口味,所以下面提到的电影会有变化范围内的文件夹一样低对比度或低保真的太。
–柯达portra 160(2011版)
–柯达portra 400(2010版)
–柯达portra 800
–柯达金100
–柯达金200
–柯达金400
–柯达超最大400
–富士亲800z
–富士负片X元素400
–富士负片X元素800
–柯达专业bw400cn
–依尔福XP2超400
–柯达T-max 400
豪华的新的纹理
我们已经集成了一些新的漂亮的纹理到曝光7。有纹理的劳拉玉,安得烈冯德博格,和,当然了,我们的主要球员帕克J菲斯特。有了更多的功能添加到覆盖板,但我恨告诉你吧。我的意思是,我要的东西保存为另一篇文章,对吗?# jobsecurity
同样有很大的影响
当然,以上所有将被添加到所有的已经在曝光6包括背景虚化的强大功能,闪电般的快速预览,增强边界和光的影响,和改进的用户界面。
主机的要求
曝光7可以作为一个独立的程序或插件。当它被用来作为一个插件需要下列其中一个宿主应用程序:
Adobe PS图象处理软件CS6或Adobe PS图象处理软件CC 2014或更高版本
Adobe的Lightroom 5或更高版本
更多信息的链接:/exposure/
数字图像。模拟的灵魂
现在,所有的创造性的聚焦效果,暴露(TM)带来更多的有机的温暖和模拟到数字世界艺术摄影。
承担从十多年的研究和投入,业界领先的摄影师在全球曝光,为您提供了一个平台,让您的图像的细微差别和电影摄影模拟美。曝光,你的照片看手工制作的,不计算。
暴露于任何工作流。它可以无缝集成与PS图象处理软件,Lightroom和Aperture,其新的基本控制面板和超快速的处理,提供了极好的结果作为一个独立的应用程序。
I just Installed this in Photoshop 14.2.0 unter 10.10.1 and it works fine.
RAW Support
Exposure now supports RAW images from a variety of modern digital cameras. The programming team sunk a lot of time and effort into making sure the file conversion is as accurate as possible. We do have a long master list of supported cameras, but it’s a safe bet to say that if your camera is less than 5 years old, its profile is most likely supported.
Non-Destructive Editing
Now you don’t have to worry about saving out an extra version of your shot. The completely non-destructive nature of working with Exposure 7 significantly streamlines your workflow. Not only that, but it’s even more simpler, too.
File Browser
Talk about speed! Now when you’re working with Exposure as a standalone there’s no more need for File-Open or drag-and-drop. Just navigate to a folder of images and get right to work awesome-izing your shots with your favorite effects. Grab the whole folder or just edit one at a time, it’s up to you.
Export & Resize
It’s great getting those images looking so awesome in Exposure, but you’re probably want to actually show them to people, right? Exposure 7 will allow you export your finished image to your specifications based on file size and type (JPEG, TIFF or original), color space (sRGB, Adobe RGB, ProPhoto or original).
Crop & Rotate
Who doesn’t need a workhorse tool like crop and rotate? Well, now you can clip out any photo-bombers with ease. Am I the only one with a loose sensor in my camera? That’s the only way I can explain how many times the horizon I thought was level in-camera just, well, isn’t. Well, now we can also straighten those pesky images with the spirit level tool. Yay!
New Film Presets
Big thanks goes out to Joe and Finley for pixel peeping over the last few months. Carefully testing, retesting, and re-retesting takes up a lot of time as well as a critical eye. Those two blokes have been feverishly comparing coloring behaviour, grain, contrast, and more while they developed the new film stocks for Exposure 7. So, so glad they did. These new films have became faves of mine already. The presets in Exposure come in a variety of flavors, so all of the films mentioned below will have variations within folders like Low Contrast or Lo-Fi too.
– Kodak Portra 160 (2011 version)
– Kodak Portra 400 (2010 version)
– Kodak Portra 800
– Kodak Gold 100
– Kodak Gold 200
– Kodak Gold 400
– Kodak Ultra Max 400
– Fuji Pro 800Z
– Fuji Superia X-TRA 400
– Fuji Superia X-TRA 800
– Kodak Professional BW400CN
– Ilford XP2 Super 400
– Kodak T-MAX 400
Swanky New Textures
We’ve integrated some new great-looking textures into Exposure 7. There are textures developed by Lara Jade, Andrew Funderburg, and, of course, our main man Parker J Pfister. There has been more functionality added to the overlays panel, but I’d hate to tell you about everything right now. I mean, I have to save something for another article, right? #jobsecurity
Same Great Effects
Of course, all of the above will be added to all the great features already available in Exposure 6 including Bokeh, lightning-fast previews, enhanced borders and light effects, and the improved UI.
Host Requirements
Exposure 7 may be used as a standalone program or a plug-in. When it is used as a plug-in it requires one of the following host applications:
Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 or later
Adobe Lightroom 5 or later
Link for more information: /exposure/
Digital Images. Analog Soul
Now featuring all the creative focus effects of Bokeh, Exposure(TM) brings even more of the organic warmth and artistry of analog photography to the world of digital.
Borne from more than a decade of research and input from industry-leading photographers around the globe, Exposure provides you with a platform to instill your images with the subtle nuances and analog beauty of film photography. With Exposure, your photo will look hand-crafted, not computer-generated.
Exposure fits into any workflow. It integrates seamlessly with Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture and, with its new basic control panel and super fast processing, delivers excellent results as a standalone application.
软件截屏:
系统要求:
OS X 10.7 or Later
VIP 下载(百度云、360云盘):
============下载密码:仅限VIP查看,请加入VIP查看下载密码=============
免费下载:
Related Posts
11 7月 '15
14 5月 '15
25 2月 '15
23 1月 '16
23 1月 '16
23 1月 '16
23 1月 '16当前位置:&&&ps破解版下载.zip ps破解版下载.zip分享用户:资源分类:文件大小: 12 MB资源类型:浏览次数:36次发布日期: 23:43:01资源类别:文件其它:6次下载/15次保存
收藏资源:
也许对您有用的百度云盘资源推荐百度云盘分享达人推荐相关百度云盘资源推荐凉城swift分享的百度云盘资源

我要回帖

更多关于 大神绘画破解版 的文章

随机推荐