登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
<欧美Music电台>怀旧经典 前奏党请进 个人很喜欢的一首说唱慢摇 丨干净男声0926
Craig David
Craig David
00:00/04:21
赞该声音的人(6)
johnny lyrics its another day in school and he's jus walking out the door, got his rucksack on his back and his feet dragging on the floor, always late for when he's questioned he cant think of what to say, "how's the bruises?" from the teachers, hoping that they go away, even tho his mom and dad they both got problems of their own, called a nut case at 22 but he still rather be at home, cries himself to sleep and prays when he wakes up things might have changed, but everything still the same..... but didnt you say, you always said that i should speak up hmm but it seems like all the things you said to me before were nothing at all because chorus i keep tellin you that johnny's hitting me thats why i'm late for school, (but you never listen), instead you always seem to end up blaming me for things i didnt do (for what it's worth), i didnt even want to tell you anything in case it made things worse (jus so you know), everytime i say that johnny's hitting me, hey mom and dad it hurts every day keeps on repeating like a record on replay, slowly getting off the bus with johnny waiting at the gates, like a friend who will smile away but then be calling out his name, put his arm around his neck,whisper "now give me all your change!", to afraid to make a scene or plea with him to letting go, he jus takes whatevers comin feels the pain with every blow, tries to blame himself to make himself hurt soon as he gets home, but everything still the same.... but didnt you say, you always said that i should speak up hmm but it seems like all the things you said to me before were nothing at all because chorus i keep tellin you that johnny's hitting me that's why i'm late for school (but you never listen), instead you always seem to end up blaming me for things i didn't do (for what its worth), i didnt want to tell you anything in case it made things worse (jus so you no), everytime i say that johnny's hitting me, hey mom and dad it hurts you always said that i should speak up hmm, and to never be afraid to come and tell you if i needed to talk (find me there to talk), well i dont know the meaning of love hmm, coz it seems like all the things you said to me before were nothing at allll,,, becozz chorus i keep tellin you that johnny's hitting me thats why i'm late for school (but you never listen), instead you always seem to end up blaming me for things i didnt do (for what it's worth), i didnt want to tell you anything in case it made things worse (jus so you no), everytime i say that johnny's hitting me, hey mom and dad it hurts.千万不要配合UP主头像观看食用啊!微博@罗纳尔卡海
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 这一期的前奏不是节奏感强烈的纯音乐,而是绝美的女声,一开口就醉了。曲包图包上传后会放在评论区·······第3期圣诞向:
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3[text]关灯返回顶部&>&【前奏党】那些前奏1秒就爱上的曲【不知道有木有续期系列】
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器【前奏党】那些前奏1秒就爱上的曲【不知道有木有续期系列】高音质,希望大家喜欢,听歌愉快。分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0
高音质,希望大家喜欢,听歌愉快。 简介高音质,希望大家喜欢,听歌愉快。[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利让前奏党hold不住的声音~(女声版)_微分精选集 - 虾米音乐
入选曲目(50)
“《游龙戏凤》的插曲,听完后我承认真的没认真看那片”
“love the voice! and the melody is really sweet.”
“磁性的女声,向来没有免疫力~ 开车莫听,哈哈”
“聆听rihanna在你耳边吟唱”
“挪威女生组合。和声清亮,曲风也很自在”
“轻松,懒洋洋的感觉”
“独特的味道,温黁的心境”
“聆听rihanna在你耳边吟唱”
“美轮美奂”
“厚重的声音,轻快的旋律~~”
“无法超越的经典”
“《纳尼亚传奇》第二部的音乐是最美的,雄壮,辽阔,却又有挥之不去的忧伤”
“《情人节》的小调调”
“邂逅音乐~”
“夏日滴小清新~柔美女声~”
“小清新后的动感”
“深情 、有力的女声,为鼓励丧夫的妹妹所作,很感人!!”
“前奏就hold不住了”
“pink姐永远都藏不住她的气场”
“她的声音很深,很纯也很有质感”
“《黎明踏浪号》这部电影再烂都因这首歌而存在”
“超有感,主题旋律很赞”
“韩剧《市政厅》插曲,嗓音一出,男女主角就忍不住深情对望,哈哈~~”
“布兰妮,永远的经典”
“很久没听过这么清澈的声音了”
“最先喜欢sarah的歌……”
“超棒的女声~高音部分发挥无极限~~!!可惜不出名啊”
“具穿透力的声音,男女合唱”
“苏格兰的全才女艺人,节奏不错,嗓音独特”
“来点动感的吧”
“苏格兰的全才女艺人,悠扬动听”
“4minute的强势一扫而空,动情丝柔,from《个人趣向》”
“《龙骑士》 电影原声,声域宽广”
“《个人趣向》插曲,好听”
“韩剧《我的公主》ost,剧情老套谁知却有那么那么一张ost~~”
“很有power的声音,谁知道她是个90后嗫~~”
“声音清新,具有透彻的感染力和穿透力”
“《吸血鬼日记》插曲”
“乡村风”
“《贫民窟的百万富翁》出色的音乐制作,奥斯卡也折服~~”
“声音清新,具有透彻的感染力和穿透力”
“很干净的女声”
“听泰勒唱歌是一种享受”
“很干净的女声”
“LA DI DA DI DA DA 一出,心会抖吧??”
“经典~~”
“中国风的欧美女声”
“吸血鬼日记插曲。静静等待高潮的感情爆发”
“艾薇儿最新单曲,那MV哭得我心碎啊,她心里应该还有他吧~~”
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
还真不错的专辑。
第一首的前奏响起,我就酥了,谢谢你。
好歌大家一块分享嘛!!
微分说:好歌大家一块分享嘛!!
啥时候出第二季?
小胖说:啥时候出第二季?
迟点吧,资源嘚慢慢发现,尤其是英文歌,找好歌不容易啊~~总不能注重数量,忽略质量吧,哈哈!!
听了几首,确定自己是真的喜欢,嗯嗯~~
很多时候,不喜欢过于喧嚣的快节奏歌曲,更偏爱沉静的柔情慢歌。因为在现实社会就已经有太多焦虑太多紧张,所以更需要通过音乐来梳理自己的心情,释放自己的压力。
喜欢这张专辑里那些女生们的嗓音,喜欢她们唱歌时的潇洒随性,喜欢她们曲子中的那些柔情,仿佛细细揉碎了的白沙飘散在风中的感觉;仿佛一朵摇曳在风中的白色雏菊,那么坚强孤独又惹人怜爱;又仿佛时间裂成一块一块又随意拼起成为一块五光十色地魔镜………………我愿沉醉其中,久久,久久……
在音乐中整理心情是一种享受~~多谢支持~
那首 i am you
精选集 不错,
中意就好,有空帮忙宣传一下哦。哈哈~~
前奏党都会喜欢~ 哈哈~~ 音乐挑选的不错噢~~
就是精选集的封面不够吸引眼球啊.... 若有机会被推荐到首页相信这张专辑会有不少人喜欢~~
谢谢那么评价那么高哦~第一次弄精选集,不知道去哪找专辑封面就随便找了一张,嘻嘻~~
(第1页, 共12条)
微分的其它精选集
收藏了这张精选集的人们...
关注虾米:

我要回帖