谁有Wiley instructorwiley账号密码

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
Fundamental Probability - A Computational Approach - M. Paolella (Wiley, 2006) WW教材.pdf475页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:160 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Fundamental Probability
Fundamental Probability: A Computational Approach M.S. Paolella
? 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ISBN: 0-470-02594-8
Fundamental Probability A Computational Approach Marc S. Paolella
Copyright ? 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8SQ, England Telephone
for orders and customer service enquiries : cs-books@wiley.co.uk
Visit our Home
All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or
transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or
otherwise, except under the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or under the terms of a
licence issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency Ltd, 90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 4LP, UK,
without the permission in writing of the Publisher. Requests to the Publisher should be addressed to the
Permissions Department, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester,
West Sussex PO19 8SQ, England, or emailed to permreq@wiley.co.uk, or faxed to
Designations used by companies to distinguish their products are often claimed as trademarks. All brand
names and product names used in this book are trade names, service marks, trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective owners. The Publisher is not associated with any product or vendor mentioned
in this book.
This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter
covered. It is sold on the understanding that the Publisher is not engaged in rendering professional services.
If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should
be sought.
Other Wiley Editorial Of?ces
John Wiley & Sons Inc., 111 River Street, Hoboken, NJ 07030, USA
Jossey-Bass, 989 Market Street, San Francis
正在加载中,请稍后...114网址导航Microwave.Engineering.David.M..Pozar.4ed,.Wile...
扫描二维码,下载文件到手机
当前文件信息
浏览:357次
下载:86次
您的VIP会员已过期,是否续费?
用户应遵守著作权法,尊重著作权人合法权益,不违法上传、存储并分享他人作品。举报邮箱:
京网文[0号 京ICP证100780号
《提醒》6月30日即将清空免费用户文件
尊敬的用户,很抱歉地通知您,微盘于6月30日停止向免费个人用户提供存储服务。()您的文件处于排队等待删除状态,无法进行操作,将于近期删除完毕。感谢您5年来对微盘的支持,此次调整给您带来的不便我们深表歉意。
补充说明:
1、新浪VIP邮箱用户、微博会员及在会员有效期内可继续使用存储服务,文件依然保留。
2、微盘近期将对不良信息进行集中清理,因此全面暂停分享及站内搜索服务至整改结束。
3、若您有疑问,可将问题及您的微博昵称私信至@微盘 ,或者发邮件至,我们将尽快为您处理。Wiley CPAexcel vs Becker
Which CPA review course is better,
or ? In this head-to-head review I compare their textbooks, software, practice tests, and other important features to help you decide which course is a better fit for you.
I have used both of these courses extensively and found some very significant differences that every CPA candidate should know about when considering both of these options.
Wiley CPAexcel vs Becker CPA Review Cost
Becker is the most expensive course on the market and will cost you $3,393 for all 4 sections.
Wiley CPAexcel is more affordable and offers a variety of packages to choose from starting from $1,590 for their basic Silver Course and up to $2,295 for their Platinum Course.
I will reference their Platinum Course in the pricing chart below since this is the one most similar to Becker and is also endorsed by the Big 4 accounting firms.
CPA Review Cost Comparison
Wiley CPAexcel
Becker CPA Review
Full-Course Price
Single Section Price
Admin Fees
Cost to Repeat the Course
$565 Per Section
Winner: Wiley CPAexcel
Course Expiration and Access
The Becker software expires after 18 months which can end up costing you a lot of money if you fail an exam or need a little more time.
If you need to renew your access it will cost you 50% of the original cost.
CPAexcel never expires and you never have to pay to renew your access. You can take unlimited course repeats and will have access to their online material for an entire year AFTER you pass the CPA exam.
CPAexcel vs Becker Books
The Becker books are very professional looking and are full of colored diagrams and images.
The content is well organized and structured in a way that is easy to read. Their sections are longer than CPAexcel’s, but not so long that you feel overwhelmed by them.
CPAexcel books are much more plain looking and do not have all the fancy colors and images.
There is more empty space to write on in the margins and between the paragraphs which is useful for taking notes, but they are lacking a lot of the visual aspects compared to Becker.
Winner: Becker CPA Review
CPA Exam Practice Questions
Beckers CPA Review includes 7,200 multiple choice questions and 400 task based simulations.
Wiley CPAexcel’s course comes with 12,000 multiple choice questions, 600 task based simulations, and 6,200 true/false questions.
The true/false questions are referred to as “proficiency questions” and serve as a useful gauge to see if you really understand a particular section or if you need to spend some more time on it.
CPAexcel vs Becker Flashcards
For $299 extra you can purchase 1,000 Becker flash cards in either a mobile or printed format.
The mobile flashcards are accessible on iOS (Apple), Kindle, and Android mobile devices.
CPAexcel comes equipped with 4,100 digital flashcards at no additional cost.
Each section in their software includes flashcards relevant to the most important definitions and terms covered.
If you prefer printed flashcards, you can buy 1,000 of them for $150.
*Study Tip: Don’t BUY flashcards, MAKE them! You will retain much more information by physically creating them by yourself.
Course Formats
Becker offers 3 diff online, self-study, and live classes.
They are one of the only CPA review companies who provide a live classroom course, however, many students say that the quality of their instructors is inconsistent.
CPAexcel is offered in an online, self-study, and virtual classroom format. Each course comes with a USB flash drive which allows students to access all of their materials offline as well as DVD’s of the video lectures. The virtual classes are a blend of pre-recorded lectures and live instruction, however, this is a fairly new feature, so if you have any feedback about the quality of these classes please let everyone know in the comment box below!
Winner: Tie
Software and Content Updates
Becker does not update their practice exams, simulations, or video lectures for free.
Each time the material covered on the CPA exam changes, you will have to pay extra money for these updates or else be stuck studying with outdated materials (Example: all the new IFRS regulations recently added to the Audit Exam).
CPAexcel comes with Free software and content updates. You can access their updated video lectures online for free, or if you prefer to watch them via DVD, they will ship you the new one for only $8. For students who study primarily off-line, the updated CD-rom software only costs $8 as well.
CPAexcel vs Becker CPA Pass Rate
I often get questions about different CPA review courses and their passing rates.
Since none of them use the same method or rules when calculating these numbers, I think it’s fair to say that these figures many people assume to be fact, are nothing but a bunch of BS! That’s just my opinion though, I’ll let you be the judge.
Becker’s website: “Students who prepare with Becker pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates.”
Keep in mind that on the same webpage they also state, “coming up with a specific pass rate for all students of a particular review provider is impossible”.
Hmmm… they should of just gone with 142% and hope nobody notices.
Wiley CPAexcel’s website: “CPAexcel student pass rate: 87%” Well, at least they are specific.. but perhaps too specific?
Winner: Anyone who doesn’t buy into made up statistics!
Conclusion
So which course is better? I’d have to say that really depends on how you define “better.” However, this should give you an idea of what each review course’s strengths and weaknesses are.
I’d highly suggest checking out a free demo of each course by clicking the buttons below before making your final decision.
Wiley CPAexcel vs BeckerWritten by: Bryce Welker5 / 5 stars
I'm a totally average accountant who barely graduated college, but I did pass the CPA exam on my first try. I'm here to help you do the same!
Popular Posts
Over 5,500 CPA candidates have subscribed to my newsletter. Don’t get left behind, get FREE updates about how to pass the CPA exam!
Your email is safe with me. I hate spam too!
Over 3,500 CPA candidates have subscribed to my newsletter. Don't get left behind, get FREE updates about how to pass the CPA exam on your first try!
Your email is safe with me. I hate spam too!

我要回帖

更多关于 wiley账号密码 的文章

随机推荐