如何把iPad当做无线键盘 / remote mouse电脑端怎么用

FAQIf you have a question that’s not answered below, please email us at Remote Mouse Failed to connect to my computer?Please check by the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse server program is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's Firewall, or any other Anti-virus software is not blocking the Remote Mouse server.
3. The Wi-Fi of your mobile device is turned on
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi (or personal hotspot).
5. In some networks, the \"Auto Detect & Connect\" function may not work. Please try manually connecting, by scanning the QR code generated by Remote Mouse server. Or entering your computer's IP address.
6. Some routers' settings may affect connection. In this case, try turn off and reconnect the Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
7. The ultimate solution to all - reboot your mobile device and router
8. If you are using server version 2.57 and have set up a connection password, make sure the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device is also update to date.
Failed to make In-App Purchase? (iOS)1. Please go to your iPhone's Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Make sure the "In App Purchase" is turned on.
2. Reboot your device and try to purchase again.
I made purchases in the FREE version, can I use them in the PRO version? (iOS)Yes. But currently only the iPhone version supports transferring purchases.
Please make sure that the FREE and PRO version on your phone are both higher than version 3.1. Open the PRO version, go to the "Panels" screen and scroll to the bottom. Click "Transfer Purchases" and wait for a while. The application will finish the transmission automatically.
How to drag a window?On the computer screen, place the cursor on a window's header bar. If you use an iOS device, hold and move with three fingers. For Android users, double click, then hold and move with one finger.
If you prefer the "traditional" way, you can go to the "Settings" screen (the gear icon), turn on "Show Mouse" option. Go back to the main control screen. Hold the left mouse button and move your finger on the trackpad.
How to change the two-finger scrolling direction?Go to the "Settings" screen (the gear icon), turn on / off "Natural Scrolling".
How to disconnect with my computer?For iPhone, exit the app or lock your screen will automatically disconnect
For iPad, click "Disconnect" in the Home screen
For Android device or Windows phone, click the "Back" button
I can't type non-English characters correctly. (iOS)Go to the "Settings" Screen, enable "Keyboard buffer". Go back to the "Mouse & Trackpad" screen. Switch to the non-English keyboard you want to use, finish typing and click "Enter / Return" to send.
My antivirus software detects virus?Our server program requires certain computer privileges in order to communicate with the mobile app. Some antivirus may mistake it as a virus.
If your program is downloaded from the official channels, we can guarantee that the program has no virus.
How to get my computer's QR code?Run Remote Mouse on your Mac / PC. Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and choose "Show QR code" on the pop-up menu.
How to get my computer's IP address?Run Remote Mouse on your Mac / PC. Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and choose "Show IP Address" on the pop-up menu.
How to protect my computer from being connected by other people?Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC), choose Settings" -> Set password for your computer -> Apply
How to reset / change password on the server?Click Remote Mouse icon on the taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC), choose "Settings" -> Leave both fields empty -> Click "Apply".
You will see the notification "Password has been disabled". Which means the password has been reset successfully.
You can enter your new password directly into the text fields, click "OK" to change the password.
Can I use Remote Mouse under 3G Network?Yes.
Method 1 - Open your mobile phone's personal hotspot. Connect your computer to your mobile phone's hotspot. Remote Mouse will not consume your 3G data. But make sure there is no other data consumption activity on your computer during this period.
Method 2 - If your computer is connected to Internet via a router (which is the normal situation), you need to set your router's Port Forwarding to TCP 1978 / UDP 1978, then visit
on your computer to acquire the IP address.
Open Remote Mouse on your mobile device, enter the acquired IP address to connect.
If your computer is connected to Internet directly, please visit
on your computer to acquire the IP address. Then open Remote Mouseon your mobile device, enter acquired the IP address to connect.
Can I use Remote Mouse without Wi-Fi?1. If you use a Mac with airport mode, click the Apple icon on the top left corner. Select "System Preferences" -> "Sharing" -> "Internet Sharing". Your Mac will be transformed into a Wi-Fi hotspot. Then connect your mobile device to your Mac's Wi-Fi.
2. If you use Windows 7, you can install
which can transfer Windows 7 into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Is Remote Mouse compatible with OSX 10.5 and 10.6?Please click
to download the server compatible for Mac OSX 10.5 and 10.6 (32bit). Some advanced features are NOT supported in this version.
How to know if Remote Mouse is running on my computer?The Remote Mouse server does not have a "usual" running window. It works only in the background. The Remote Mouse icon shows up on the taskbar after launching (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC).
I got an "Already Running?" notification, but Remote Mouse is not running on my PC.Normally this situation happens when the communication port (TCP 1978 / UDP 1978) is occupied. Remote Mouse can't launched properly.
If you has multiple user accounts logged in on your PC, please check that if Remote Mouse is running under another account.
If you do not have multiple user accounts, please check that if any other networking software uses the same communication port.
How do I know when to update the server program?For Windows, the Remote Mouse server will automatically check version when starting up. Update reminder will be prompted if there is a new version available.
You can also click the server icon on taskbar, choose "Preferences", click "About" tab to see the current version number. Click "Check for update" to see if there is a new version available.
For Mac, if you downloaded the server from the Mac App Store, it will show update reminder when a new version is available.
Please mind that the version on the Mac App Store supports only Mac OSX 10.7 or higher.
How to completely remove Remote Mouse from the computer?If you would like to uninstall Remote Mouse, please quit the program by right-clicking on the icon in your taskbar (top right corner on Mac, bottom right corner on PC) and selecting "Quit", then uninstall.
What communication port does Remote Mouse use?TCP 1978 and UDP 1978. Photo Transfer Failed to connect to my computer?Please check by the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse server program is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's Firewall, or any other Anti-virus software is not blocking the Remote Mouse server.
3. The Wi-Fi of your mobile device is turned on
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi (or personal hotspot).
5. In some networks, the \"Auto Detect & Connect\" function may not work. Please try manually connecting, by scanning the QR code generated by Remote Mouse server.
6. Some routers' settings may affect connection. In this case, try turn off and reconnect the Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
7. The ultimate solution to all - reboot your mobile device and router
Can I use Photo Transfer under 2/3/4G network?Yes. Please enable your mobile phone's Personal Hotspot on one mobile device. Then connect another device (or computer) to this hotspot. Transferring pictures will not consume any mobile data.
Some photos were compressed after transferring?The maxium image size on an iOS device is restricted to 3840px*2160px. Therefore, any picture exceeds the limitation will be auto resized.
How to change the target folder on my computer?Click the server icon on your computer taskbar to open the program window. Choose Settings and change the target folder directory.
My antivirus software detects virus?Our server program requires certain computer privileges in order to communicate with the mobile app. Some antivirus may mistake it as a virus.
If your program is downloaded from the official channels, we can guarantee that the program has no virus.
The password set on the computer server is invalid?Our server program supports not only Photo Transfer, but also Remote Mouse. Currently, the password protection only works with Remote Mouse.后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
其他登录方式
—— 新手入门 ——
—— 智友精华 ——
查看: 1048|回复: 24
在线时间2972 小时最后登录阅读权限150UID6360468注册时间积分9484精华21
主题帖子 金币2206 元 智豆1755 点
【软件介绍】
Remote Mouse是一款虚拟鼠标,现在把你的心爱的安卓变成无线鼠标和无线键盘吧,这样你就可以在沙发上、在卧室里...用手触摸手机就可以操作电脑,无需连线,非常方便!
【使用办法】
1、电脑和手机同属一个局域网,先将电脑端的下载并安装到电脑上,运行它。如果有防火墙提示,请选择允许,无线鼠标.Remote Mouse.apk安装到手机上。
2、将手机的WiFi打开,在手机上运行本程序,点击“自动连续”
3、然后可以看见鼠标和键盘的操作界面了。
下载地址:游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或点击感谢按钮
在线时间682 小时最后登录阅读权限30UID7123832注册时间积分1079精华0
, 积分 1079, 距离下一级还需 121 积分
主题帖子 金币2287 元 智豆7 点
用过此类软件,不过也帮你顶
在线时间680 小时最后登录阅读权限40UID8697793注册时间积分2309精华0
, 积分 2309, 距离下一级还需 691 积分
主题帖子 金币3086 元 智豆307 点