下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译对不起,这款产品的充电器只有欧规的.没有美规的.你可以买个排插转接使用.感谢你的来信,如有疑问请给我们来信.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
你应该是做外贸的吧?感觉挺像是给客户的回信Dear,Thanks for your email.Wish you a good Sunday.I'm writing this email to inform you that the charge has only European standard products,but no American Standard.We suggest you use a plug to transfer the current.If there is any question,please contact me.Thanks for your time.Best regards
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello.Sorry, this product only Europe standard charger. No beauty. You can buy a row inserted through the use of. Thank you for your letter, if you have any questions, please write to us
Hello, I'm sorry about that
this product‘s charger only has ECE type, no USA. You can buy a row inserted transfer to use. Thank you for your letter, if you have questions please write to us.
Hello, I'm sorry, this product charger only the rules. No beauty of the rules. You can buy a strip through use. Thank you for your letter, if you have any questions please write to us.
Hi,I am really sorry but the charger of this product only comes with EU standard, no US standard available. You can buy a plug converter to use it. Thank you for your inquiry. Please feel free to email us if you have further questions.
扫描下载二维码拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3c79ca-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器出口产品外包装上要求印英文 请问怎么写 品名,规格 数量 颜色 (按照商务英语翻译)_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
出口产品外包装上要求印英文 请问怎么写 品名,规格 数量 颜色 (按照商务英语翻译)
商务英语,简单的字面翻译就不用了,能给出缩写最好了
我有更好的答案
净重,毛重一个是根据客户要求来印刷,公司名称,商标等这个最好别忘记了MADE IN CHINA,规格,数量。无其他要求的可以直接来做包括下面东西:货物名称
采纳率:30%
品名 Product Name (我们直接印的是Product)规格 Specification (缩写是Spec.)数量 Quantity (缩写是Qty)颜色 Color
NameSpecificationquantitycolor
Product NameModelQuantityColor
不会、— — 我只是一个初二学生、
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
商务英语翻译的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译价钱 的文章