但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访重生之美国大银行家家寻求帮助.的翻译

小短文翻译,请大家帮忙哦!急。_百度知道
小短文翻译,请大家帮忙哦!急。
请不要用在线翻译软件哦 自行翻译 谢谢啦
托尼大学毕业后决定自己开业,一开始好多家银行都拒绝了他的贷款要求。但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助。有一位银行家被他的决心和乐观的精神所打动,最终答应贷款给他。如今他成了一位富商。在谈到所...
我有更好的答案
英语部分的意思是:扩大符合毫不犹豫地让渴望找到自己的方式向海外的前明智。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: &
求翻译:但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助。是什么意思?
但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助。
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
But he was discouraged, and continue to visit a bankers seeking help.
But he is not discouraged, continues one all to visit the banker to seek the help.
But he is not at all discouraged, continue to call on bankers for help.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译托尼大学毕业后决定自己开业,一开始好多银行都拒绝了他的贷款请求.但他好不泄气,急需一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助.有一位银行家被他的决心和乐观精神所打动,最后答应贷款给他.如今他成了一位富翁.在谈到所取得的令人惊讶的成就时,托尼说重要的是创造机遇而不是等待机遇.(turn down,call on,amaze,loan,determination)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Tony decided to his own practice after graduation, the beginning of a lot of banks have rejected his loan requests. But he good he was never discouraged, need to visit one banker for help. A banker, he moved by the spirit of determination and optimism, and finally agreed to lend to him. Now he became a rich man. When talking about the surprising success achieved when Tony said is important to create opportunities rather than waiting for opportunities.(拒绝,呼吁,惊奇,贷款,决心)一般都是网站翻译.相信楼上的也一样.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我看见一位老人很吃力的在街上走着,手里还拿着一根拐杖 的翻译是:I saw an old man struggling to walk in the street, hand holding a stick 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我看见一位老人很吃力的在街上走着,手里还拿着一根拐杖
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I saw an old man very tough walking down the street, still holding a walking stick
I saw an old man struggling to walk in the street, hand holding a stick
I saw an old man walking in the streets of very tough, a hand with a crutch
I see an old person have enough to do to walk on the street, in the hand is also taking a walking stick
相关内容&a手机套子 正在翻译,请等待... & a敬请帮我确认这批货是发空运还是海运 Asks respectfully to help me to confirm this large stock of goods is sends the aerial transport or the marine transportation & a但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助 正在翻译,请等待... & astrongly
recommended 强烈推荐 & aDon't worry its free...im sure i'll keep you-) 不要让它自由… im担心肯定我将保持您虽则招待; -) & awhen i'm i going to see you again? 何时i'm i去再看您? & acaution: 小心: & a_ I _ also _ is _ you _ the _ ugly _ ugly _? _? _ I _ good _ pain _ bitter... ! _ I _也_是_您_ _丑恶_丑恶_ ? _? _ I _好_痛苦_苦涩… ! & aThe result will be slower growth in real estate investment, which Mr. Fan expects to fall to 18% growth in 2012, from 27.9% in 2011. But a collapse is not in prospect. 'I wouldn't say real estate is a major danger for the economy' he said 'people don't have anywhere else to put their money'. 结果将是缓慢的增长在不动产的投资,先生。 2012年风扇准备下落到18%成长,在2011年从27.9%。 但崩溃不在远景。 ‘我不会说不动产主要危险为经济’他说‘人们没有别处投入他们的金钱’。 & aimissyou,beauty imissyou, beauty & aSpare parts catalog 备件编目 & alet the storm come more violent,then,I will not of growth 让风暴来更加猛烈,然后,我不会将成长 & al sent you to Hawaii hotel liushi town,have you booked the room l派遣了您到夏威夷旅馆liushi镇,有您被预定屋子 & adiskcache:cities\diskcache
& aAt the initial stages it is necessary to develop technological ideology or 在最初的阶段开发技术思想体系或是必要的 & a姐弟情深 The elder sister younger brother sentiment is deep & aTape measure 卷尺 & ayou can have fun your weekend in the park 您在公园能获得乐趣您的周末 & a政治经济学及税赋原理 Political economy and taxes and levies principle & a中国比巴西治安好很多 China comparada à seguran?a pública Brazilian boa muito muitos & a庆祝学生完成 Celebrates the student to complete & a我终于写完作文了 I finally finished the thesis & a他终日沉溺于后宫,与比他大17岁的宫女万贵妃享乐 He indulges all day long in the harem, with is bigger than 17 year-old palace maid ten thousand noble concubines him to lead a life of comfort & aSIGN LN 标志LN & athis application has requested the Run time to 这种应用请求运行时间 & awhat's up
what can I do for you 什么是什么可以我为您做 & a你是我最放不下的人 You are the human who I most cannot lay down & a我希望与您建立长远的商务关系 I hoped establishes the long-term commercial relations with you & athough i do not believe you ,i still thank you 虽然我不相信您,我仍然感谢您 & ai have a nokia account 我有一个nokia帐户 & a电容线与J3跳线距离近。 The electric capacity line and J3 jump the line to be away from near. & a我梦想中的家在乡下,那里空气新鲜,宁静。 I vainly hoped for the family in the countryside, there air is fresh, tranquil. & a试穿一下那条红裙子怎么样? How tries on that red skirt? & a你能吗 You can & aShould you have any inquiries or require further assistance, please contact Standard Chartered Bank 如果您有所有询问或需要进一步协助,请与标准被特许的银行联系 & aI
will prove it, I'm not weak, you will see a different me 我将证明它,我不是微弱的,您将看见不同我 & a我希望能够播出次数多点和语速减慢 I hoped can broadcast the number of times multi-spots and the language fast slow-down & a谁比你大?我的表哥比我大。 Who is bigger than you? My cousin is bigger than me. & a提案改善 Proposal improvement & a那部关于古代战争的电影采用了先进的技术,令观众仿佛身临其境 That has used the advanced technology about the ancient times war movie, experiences personally as if the audience & a辜负父母的期望 Disappoints parents' expectation & a我是中国烟台的 I am the Chinese Yantai & a我们的想法与他们的截然不同 Our idea and they entirely different & aThe relationships among paramagnetic, 关系在顺磁之中, & a将系统中错误的零件号改写为正确零件号 The system in wrong part number rewriting is the correct part number & a我挺感动的 I very affected & a请输入需要翻春节的脚步已渐行渐远,喧闹的鞭炮声尚索绕耳际,叮当的觥筹曲扔响切万家,而那些健壮厚实的身影依旧时刻不闲的坚守在自己的岗位上——这些人便是奋战在一线的珲春市巡警,他们舍小家为大家,为维护节日期间珲春人民纯种的安居无怨无悔,他们是最可爱的人,元宵节期间,《新生活 新地产》月刊还亲自对他们进行了一个简单的采访,下面就让我们倾听一下他们的心声吧译的内容 null & aI am that the. But lived in Lhasa 我是。 但住在拉萨 & a现在住在北京 Now lives in Beijing & a2009获得广州市软件大赛三等奖 2009 wins the Guangzhou software big game third prize & a当我到饭店的时候人已经来很多了,我手拿着给他的礼物,我就随手把礼物放在旁边的桌子上,在这个时侯桌子上的蛋糕已经点上了蜡烛,
& a4 bohrungen am
umfang 上午4点bohrungen umfang & a我住在甘孜州 但我在德阳读书 But I live in the garze state I study in Deyang & a我看见一位老人很吃力的在街上走着,手里还拿着一根拐杖 I see an old person have enough to do to walk on the street, in the hand is also taking a walking stick &当前位置: &
求翻译:托尼大学毕业后决定自己开业,一开始好多家银行都拒绝了他的贷款要求,但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助,有一个银行家被他的决心和乐观精神所打动,最终答应贷款给他,如今他成了一名富商,在谈判所取得的令人惊奇的成就时,托尼说重要的是创造机遇而不是等待机遇是什么意思?
托尼大学毕业后决定自己开业,一开始好多家银行都拒绝了他的贷款要求,但他毫不泄气,继续一个个拜访银行家寻求帮助,有一个银行家被他的决心和乐观精神所打动,最终答应贷款给他,如今他成了一名富商,在谈判所取得的令人惊奇的成就时,托尼说重要的是创造机遇而不是等待机遇
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
After the Tony university graduates decided oneself starts doing business, from the very beginning many banks have all rejected his loan request, but he is not discouraged, continues one all to visit the banker to seek the help, some banker moves by his determination and the optimistic spirit, final
Tony University graduated Hou decided own opened, a began good more than Bank are refused has he of loan requirements, but he without discouraged, continues to one by one visit bankers sought help, has a bankers was he of determined to and optimistic spirit by moved, eventually promised loan to he,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 超级银行家 的文章

随机推荐