苏州2017吴中区事业单位2016-2017学年第二学期初二期末考试数学试卷

全国各地重点高中:
江苏苏州吴中区学年初一上期中数学试卷
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2018中考一路陪伴同行!
点击查看更多
中考网版权所有Copyright© www.zhongkao.com. All Rights Reserved.微信扫一扫分享好试卷加载中... 江苏省苏州市相城区学年第二学期初二英语期末考试试卷适用年级:初二试卷类型:期末试题总数:23浏览次数:23上传日期: 显示答案和解析提示:单击题面可显示答案和解析1 . Britain is &&&&&&European country. It is also &&&&&&island country.A. aB. anC.a; anD. an难度:一般使用:22次题型:单选题详情组卷网 版权所有您当前的位置: &在线做题&
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.
发布人:&&&发布时间:
苏州市吴中区年第二学期初二英语期中试卷及答案
每道题后面有多个选项。请仔细阅读题目及内容再回答问题,并从每道题的选项中选择最佳答案。
第一部分听力(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
(A.听下面10段对话。每段对话后有1道小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。(每段对话读两遍)
1What is Peter&s favourite fruit__________.
2How did the man go to the football match__________.
3What did the boy&s brother do last Sunday__________?
4Where is the boy going__________?
5What does Lucy do now__________?
A.She is a teacher B.She is a doctor C.She is a student.
6Who has seen the film__________?
A.Sandy B.Ann C.Ann&s mother
7What will the man do this evening__________?
A.He&ll meet his aunt at the airport B.He&ll say goodbye to his aunt at the airport. C.He&ll fly to another city with his aunt.
8How much is the white shirt__________?
A.20 dollars B.40 dollars C.80 dollars.
9When will Susan arrive__________?
A.At 4:30 B.At 4:45 C.At 4:15.
10Where are they talking__________?
A.In a street B.In a shop C.In a school.
B.听下面3段对话或短文。每段对话或短文后各有几道小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。(每段对话或短文读两遍)
听一段对话,回答第11~12小题。
11Why can&t the woman sleep well__________?
A.Because she studies maths too hard B.Because she spends much time on TV. C.Because she h as too much for dinner.
12What does the doctor tell her to do__________?
A.Go to bed early B.Eat more fruit C.Relax herself
听第一篇短文,回答第13~15小题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
My friend Amy
Age and interest 13__________ years old
Interested in history
Things to do in summerTravel with her parents
Her favourite place& 14__________
Plan for this summerCome to China
Go to Beijing by 15__________
13__________
A.12 B.13 C.14
14__________
A.New York B.New Zealand C.China
15__________
A.car B.plane C.train
听第二篇短文,回答第16~20小题。
16Where did Mr.and Mrs.White go last Saturday__________?
A.To the park B.To the farm C.Tothe theatre.
17What did Mr.White do when he went into the house__________?
A.He turned on the lights B.He stood quietly C.He changed his shoes.
18When did they hear the noise__________?
A.In the front door B.On the way upstairs C.On the way downstairs.
19Who answered Mr.White at the door of the bathroom__________?
A.His daughter B.Nobody C.His neighbor.
20What did Mr.White see in the bathroom__________?
A.His children were chatting B.Two strangers C.The radio was on.
单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
21---Here is _____international call for you.
--- Thank you.___call is from my aunt.
A.a, the B.the, the C.an, the D.an, a
22---David won men's high jump again.
---No surprise.Who else can jump_______he does?
A.as highly as B.as high as C.as more highly as D.as higher as
23--- ____________ my glasses? I can&t read without them.
--- I ____________ them on the desk, but they are not there now.
A.H have seen B.H saw C.D have seen D.D saw
24--- It&s so cold today.Would you mind ____________ the door?
--- ____________.Do it as you like.
A. Not at all B. Never mind C. Certainly not D. Better not
25---How long has Mr.White __________ Joan?
---I&m not sure.Maybe they __________ five years ago.
A. got married B. got married C. married to D. got married
26I think you should spend as much time as you can_____ Maths and English.
A.learning B.to learn C.have learnt D.learned
27Linda doesn&t know __________about her problems.
A.who to talk B.where to talk to C.who to talk to D.how to talk to
28--- It must be Jim singing next door.
--- It ________ be him.He has already gone to Shanghai on holiday.
A.mustn&t B.needn&t C.shouldn&t D.can&t
29--- What do you think of my answer to the questions?
--- Sorry.I ________ about something else.
A.thought B.had thought C.am thinking D.was thinking
30---Your father&s never been to other countries, has he?
--- ________.He plans to go abroad for a second time.
A.No, he has B.Yes, he hasn&t C.Yes, he has D.No, he hasn&t
31--- Where is Mr.Smith?
--- He ________ Guangzhou.He ________ Guangzhou for a week.
A. has been to B. has been in C. has been in D. has gone to
32---Is Mr.Liu a teacher with a lot of teaching ________?
---Yes, she is.He always tells us some funny ________ after class.
A. experience B. experiences C. experience D. experiences
33He can&t state clearly how long he has &&&&&&&&&_________ the bicycle?
A.keep B.buy C.bought D.had
34---Must I make the bed now, Mum?
---No, you ______ _.You _______ do it later.
A.mustn&t; must B.mustn&t; may C.needn& may D.don& must
35--- Lily, you&ve helped me a lot.Thanks.--- ____________.
A.Certainly not B.My pleasure C.With pleasure D.Take it easy.
完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
One evening last summer, when I asked my 14- year- old son, Ray,for help with dinner, his response(回答)shocked me.&What's a colander(漏勺)?& he asked.I could only blame(责备) 36_____ .In the family, nobody else went into the kitchen except me.But that night, as I 37_____ to him that a colander is the thing with holes in it,I wondered what else I hadn't 38_____ Ray for.
As parents, while we focus on our sons' confidence and character,we perhaps don't always consider that we are 39_____ raising someone's future roommates,boyfriends, husbands,or fathers.40_____ I came up with a plan: I would offer Ray a private home economics course.I was 41_____ to find that he didn't say no.For two hours, three days a week, Ray was all mine.
I knew that he would rather have been playing basketball with friends than 42_____ to mend socks with his mother,but in fact he was learning, and more than just housekeeping.&I appreciate(感激)what you do 43_____ a mom,& he told me one day.Ray now realizes there's 44_____ masculine(男子气概的)about being helpless.
Now,not only can he make his own dinner, but also he can make a big meal for his family.That's 45_____ I call a man.I'm glad that I prepared so great a present for my future daughter in-law.
36_______________
A.themselves B.ourselves C.myself D.himself
37_______________
A.explained B.continued C.thought D.advised
38_______________
A.planned B.prepared C.produced D.punished
39_______________
A.even B.also C.still D.either
40_______________
A.But B.And C.Because D.So
41_______________
A.cheerful B.nervous C.patient D.serious
42_______________
A.learning B.checking C.asking D.affording
43_______________
A.by B.for C.as D.with
44_______________
A.Something B.anything C.everything D.nothing
45_______________
A.what B.how C.why D.who
阅读理解(共12小题;每小题2分,满分24分)
Writer/TimeTopic: Who&s a better singer, Andy Lau (刘德华) or Jacky Cheung (张学友)?
(8-15- pm.Some people say Jacky is the best Chinese singer.I don&t think so! Andy is the best.I went to his concert last year.It was so wonderful, I almost cried! OK, I did cry, but that&s because Andy is so handsome (英俊的)!
(9-3- pm.I disagree with Jim.Andy sounds like every other singer.His voice is nothing special.On the other hand, Jacky&s voice is unique(独特的 ), and his songs are so romantic (浪漫的)!
(9-10- pm.I think they&re about the same.But Andy is a better actor.I&ve seen almost all of his movies.Remember the one where he was an airplane pilot (飞行员), and his plane crashed (坠毁) near a farm? I love that movie!
(9-16- pm.I also think Jacky is a better singer.I prefer his Cantonese (粤语) songs.Maybe they sound better because Cantonese is his first language.
(10-2- am.I agree.Jacky&s Cantonese songs are better than his Mandarin (华语) songs.(Though, I still like all his songs!)
46Who likes Andy Lau the best? __________.
A.Jim B.Tom C.Linda D.John
47Why does John think Jacky&s Cantonese songs sound the best_______________?
A.BecauseJacky has no experience singing in Mandarin. B.Because it&s his native(本族的 ) language C.Becausehis mandarin pronunciation is bad D.BecauseJacky&s Mandarin songs are boring.
I have a rule for travel-never carry a map.I prefer to ask for direction.
Foreign visitors are often puzzled(困惑的) in Japan because most streets there don't have names.In Japan, people use landmarks instead of street names.For example, the Japanese will say to travel ers, &Go straight down to the corner.Turn left at the big hotel and go past a fruit market.The post office is across from the bus stop.&
In the country of the American Midwest, usually there are not many landmarks.There are no mountains, so the land is very flat.In many places there are no towns or buildings within miles.Instead of landmarks, people will tell you directions and distances.In Kansas, for example, people will say, &Go north two miles.Turn east, and then go another mile.&
People in Los Angeles, California, have no idea of distance on the map.They measure(测量) distance by telling time.&How far away is the post office?& you ask.&Oh,& they answer, &it's about five minutes from here.& You say, &Yes, but how many miles away is it?& They don't know.
People in Mexico never answer &I don't know.& People in Yucatan think that &I don't know& is not polite.They usually give an answer, often a wrong one.A visitor can get very, very lost in Yucatan!
One thing will help you everywhere.You might not understand a person's words, but maybe you can understand his or her body language.He or she will usually turn and then point in the correct direction.Go in that direction, and you may find the post office!
48What do you think the word &landmarks& means? It means _______.
A.street names B.building names C.hotels, markets and bus stops D.buildings or places which are easily seen
49In which place do people tell distance by telling time_______________?
A.Japan B.The American Midwest. C.Los Angeles, California D.Mexico.
50Which of the following is wrong_______________?
A.Travelers can learn about people's customs (习俗) by asking questions about directions. B.People in some places give directions in miles, but people in other places give directions by telling time. C.A person's body language can help you understand directions. D.People in different places always give directions in the same way-they use street names.
&What's the name of our neighbor? I can't remember right now.& Have you ever heard your grandparents ask questions like this sometimes? Usually, we think that older people's memory becomes bad because their brains get weak.But now a team of scientists at the University of Tubingen in Germany has a new idea.
&The human brain works slower in old age,& says Michael Ramscar, the lead scientist.&But only because they have stored more information overtime.&
The findings are based on a series of computer simulations(模拟)of learning and memory.Scientists let the computers read a certain amount of words and learn new things each day.When the computer &reads& only so much, its performance on cognitive(认知)tests is similar of a young adult.But if the computer learns the experiences we might encounter over a lifetime, its performance is similar to that of an older adult.
Often it is slower, but not because its processing capacity has declined.Rather, increased &experience& has caused the computer's database to grow, giving it more data(数据)to process-which takes time.This is similar to old people.Imagine a person knows two people's birthdays.Another person knows the birthdays of 2000 people, but can only match the right person to the right birthday nine times out of 10.Can you say the first person has a better memory than the second person?
51The writer uses a question at the beginning of the passage to_______.
A.invite the readers to answer the question B.attract the readers' attention to the topic C.show how weak older people's brains are D.tell the readers the latest findings about brains
52According to the research, why do old people forget people's names easily_______________?
A.Because they have a very poor memory. B.Because they are too old to remembe r things. C.Because their brains become weaker than before. D.Because they have stored too much information.
53What would be t he best title for the passage_______________?
A.Do old people have a bad memory? B.Scientists' new findings on brains C.Human brain's processing capacity D.Which is better, the old or the young?
Animals do many different, amazing things to get through the winter.Some of them migrate.They travel to other places where the weather is warmer or where they can find food.
Many birds migrate in autumn.Because the trip can be dangerous, some travel in large groups.For example, geese(鹅) fly in noisy, &V&-shaped groups.Other kinds of birds fly alone.
Some animals stay active in winter.They must change themselves as the weather changes.Many change their doing or their bodies.For example, snowshoe rabbits grow white fur to help them hide in the snow.
Food is hard to find in winter.Some animals, like mice, collect lots of food in autumn and store it to eat later.Some animals eat different kinds of food as the seasons change.
Some animals hibernate for part or all of the winter.This is a special, very deep sleep.The animal&s body temperature drops, and its heartbeat and breathing slow down.It uses very little energy.In autumn, these animals get ready for winter by eating much more food than in summer and storing it as body fat.They use this fat to keep them alive while hibernating.
Water makes good protection for many animals.When the weather gets cold, they move to the bottom of lakes and rivers.There, frogs and many fish hide under rocks or fallen leaves.Cold water holds more oxygen than warm water, and frogs can breathe through their skin.
Every type of insect has its own life cycle and that is the way it grows and changes.Different insects spend the winter in different forms of their live s.Some insects also spend the winter without moving.Some insects spend the winter as pupae(蛹).Other insects die after laying eggs in autumn.The eggs change into new insects in spring and everything begins all over again.
54What does the underlined word &migrate& in the first paragraph most probably mean_______________?
A.move from one place to another B.s leep in the winter C.disappear D.look for food
55Why do many birds fly in large groups_______________?
A.They can easily find food this way B.They will use little energy. C.They can get warm at night D.There may be danger during the trip.
56The main purpose of the examples in the last paragraph is to tell us ______.
A.most insects die when winter comes B.most insects spend the winter without moving C.different insects grow and change in their own ways D.different insects grow and change in the same ways
57What is the passage mainly about_______________?
A.How living things grow and change in the winter. B.How living things spend the winter. C.How living things get food in the winter. D.How living things travel in the winter.
词汇检测(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
58Parents should have more&&(交流) with their children.
& 59Father put the ladder&&(紧靠) the tree to pick the apples for me.
& 60After listening to the song, he felt even&&(孤单).
& 61Do you have any trouble&&(翻译) this article?
& 62The air pollution has&&(导致) to many problems.
& 63---How are the local people after the water flood?
---The government has provided them&&things they need most.
& 64It&s helpful for us to have good&&(阅读) habits.
& 65---Little Mary lost her parents in a car accident, leaving her an orphan(孤儿).
---It&&us all deeply to see how she lived.
& 66The poor boy&s parents have been&&(死亡) for years.
& 67---Mary's father likes travelling all over the world.
---But he is unable to travel much&&of old age.
句子翻译(共5小题;每小题3分,满分15分)
68他因出差离开北京已经一个多星期了。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
& 69由于Cindy以前出过国,所以关于这个方案她有很多可讲。
&&&&&&&&&&,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
& 70那家世界著名的贸易中心过去在机场对面吗?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?
& 71直到拽断了绳子,Gulliver才逃离了他们。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
& 72政府已经意识到了这个问题并且采取行动来改善形势。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
阅读表达(共3小题;第一小题1分,第二小题2分,第三小题3分,满分6分)
Linda Edwards was full of happiness because her lost cat Spas was returned to her 12 years after he went missing!
Spas went missing in 2002 and Edwards looked for him every day for three months.She searched all around her town and even wrote letters to some newspapers for help.But she was never able to find him.At the end of the three months,her search stopped.
But someone recently discovered a dirty, thin stray(流浪的;走失的)cat in the street and took him into West Flamingo Animal Hospital.The people working in the hospital checked the cat and were sure enough that his name was Spas and he belonged to Linda Edwards!
&An old lady found the cat on Sunday and brought him here.We scanned(扫描)his microchip(微芯片)and we were able to find out his owner.The cat, whose name is Spas, has been missing for 12 years! & said a doctor.
It is a way to recognize pets by scanning their microchips if the stray animals belong to anyone wh o could be missing them.It also allows animal services to know if the animals have a family waiting for them.Linda was very thankful that she had Spas taken the microchip and was so excited to get him back!
&I have a second chance to play with my cat,& she said.&This would never have happened if there were no microchips.&
73Who took the cat to the animal hospital?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
& 74How did the animal hospital know the owner?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
& 75If you have a pet,will you have your pet taken the microchip? Why or why not?
&&.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.
&&.&&....(言之有理,表达正确即可)&
做题人数:11
|做题次数:14
|人气:934
|评论数:0
|喜欢数:0
做本套题目的考友还做了以下考题:
保安资格模拟考试100题07
保安资格模拟考试100题06
崇仁二中年八年级下册英语第二
保安资格模拟考试100题05
河南科技大学军事理论题(完美版)大脑极限
保安员考试题库16
保安资格模拟考试100题09
河南科技大学军事理论题(完美版)大脑极限
深圳锦华年第二学期八年级月考
广安市酉溪区2017年八年级第一次月考英语
上传的其它考题:
2017年八年级英语4月月考试卷及答案
杭州临浦片学年第二学期八年级英
济南市槐荫区2017年4月八年级英语期中试
临沭县学年八年级下学期英语期
苏州市吴中区年第二学期初二英
西华县年八年级下学期英语期中
徐州市学年度第二学期八年级英
重庆江津联考学年度下期初二英
重庆市沙坪坝区学年八年级下期
滨州阳信县年第二学期八年级英
我要模考网举报
如果您对此用户上传有任何意见,请填写以下相关的意见或建议给我们,我们会认真处理每个意见或建议,谢谢您的参与!
举报信息:
该上传内容答案有错
该上传侵犯版权发布者资料
用户等级:网站调研员
注册时间: 10:16:24
最后登录: 11:01:40
审核者:cxjsty
其他文章推荐
版权所有:中学历史教学园地 Copyright&2008
备案序号:
站长:张小明
本站法律顾问:赖春(广东容桂律师事务所)
联系手机:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
苏州市吴中区学年第二学期初二物理期中试卷及答案.doc 9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
······
吴中区初中办学联盟学年第二学期期中测试
初二物理试卷
一、选择题(每题2分,共24分。在每小题给出的四个选项中,只有一个选项是正确的)
1.在我国“三星堆遗址”的出土文物中,发现了用极薄的金箔贴饰的精美“金器”。黄金之所以能被做成极薄的金箔,主要是因为黄金具有
A.较大的密度
B.较大的硬度
C.较好的弹性
D.较好的延展性
2.下列数值中最接近一枚硬币所受的重力的是www.xkb1.com
A.6N
D.0.006 N
3.春天,上方山国家森林公园樱花纷飞,花香袭人,这表明
A.分子间有间隙
B.分子无规则运动
C.分子间有斥力
D.分子间有引力
4.把干净的玻璃板吊在弹簧测力计的下面,记下测力计的读数。如图让玻璃板的
下表面接触水面,然后稍稍用力向上拉,发现弹簧测力计读数变大,其原因是
玻璃板与水的接触面之间存在
A.摩擦力
B.分子斥力
C.分子引力
D.大气压力
5.下列关于自行车的一些部件的设计或使用,为了减小摩擦的是
A.车轮的外胎上做有凹凸花纹
B.轴承中装有滚珠
C.刹车时用力捏闸柄,增大闸皮对车圈的压力
D.车把套上制作了花纹
6.球雕艺术是祖先留给我们的无价瑰宝.球雕是经过钻磨、镂空、雕刻等工序加工而成的,如下面所示,球体在加工过程中,以下物理量没有发生变化的是
A.密度
7.如图所示,在同一水平面上,有表面粗糙程度相同、质量不同(mP<mQ)的两个木块,按照甲、乙、丙、丁四种方式放置,分别在水平力F1,F2,F3和F4的作用下,做匀速直线运动,则下列关系式正确的是
D.F 2>F3
8.对放在桌面上的文具盒来说,下列各组力中属于一对相互作用力的是
A.文具盒的重力利文具盒对桌面的压力
B.文具盒的重力和桌面对文具盒的支持力
C.文具盒的重力和桌子的重力
D.文具盒对桌面的压力和桌面对文具盒的支持力
9.我国自行研制的神舟十号飞船在酒泉卫星发射中心发射升空,并顺利入轨.宇航员在飞船里 能实现下列哪项活动:
A.用拉力器健身
B.可以在跑步机上跑步
C.用弹簧测力计测物体的重力
D.用天平测量物体的质量
10.如图所示,用F=6N水平向右的拉力匀速拉动物块A时,物块B静止不动,此时弹簧测力计的示数为4N,则物块B所受摩擦力的大小及方向为
A.4N,向左
B.6N,向左
C.6N,向右
D.4N,向右
11.如右图所示表示A、B、C三种物质的体积跟质量的关系,由图可知:
A.ρA>ρB>ρC ,
且ρA>ρ水
B.ρA>ρB>ρC ,
且ρA<ρ水
C.ρC>ρB>ρA ,
且ρA>ρ水
D.ρC>ρB>ρA ,
且ρA<ρ水
12.混凝土抗压,但不抗拉,而钢筋有抗拉伸作用,抗压缩作用却较差.如图所示是盖楼房用的混凝土预制板:图中板的上表面为a,下表面为b,在靠近b的内部有钢筋架.那么,在铺设楼板时应将它的
A.a面朝上
B.b面朝上
C.哪一面朝上都一样
D.哪一面朝上要根据楼层来决定
二、填空题 (每空1分,共28分)
13.请在下面的数字后面填上适当的单位:(1) 一本初二物理书的质量约是220
;(2)铁的密度是7.9
;(4) 小明背的书包约重60

14.19世纪末,英国物理学家汤姆生发现了比原子小得多的带
(正/负) 电荷的粒子——电子,进而认识到摩擦起电并不是创造了电荷,实质上是
发生了转移。
15.现在正处春天时节,空气中处处飘溢着花香,这是
现象,当天气晴朗,气温高时,香味更浓,这是因为空气中分子做无规则运动的剧烈程度与
有关的缘故。
16.端午节赛龙舟,船员用桨整齐地向后划水,龙舟却快速地向前行驶,说明桨受到了向_ _▲ __(前/后)的作用力,这个作用力的施力物体是  ▲  ,这证明了力的作用是 ▲ 的。
17.用丝绸摩擦过的有机玻璃棒带
电,靠近碎纸屑时出现如图现象,这说明
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 吴中区小学排名榜2017 的文章

随机推荐