华硕(ASUS)(ASUS)ROG Strix Fusion 500怎么进行蓝牙配对?

Sina Visitor System当前位置:&&
注册即可领取10元现金,仅限今日!
或使用合作账号登录
爆料人:hua**
7.1声道,Aura Sync幻彩灯,战队灯效同步闪耀。
ROG Strix猛禽家族在2018年带来了定位比较高的ROG Strix Fusion 500,外观与ROG Strix Fusion 300类似,采用全新换代造型,未采用Strix猛禽家族的猫头鹰大眼睛设计,侧面采用金属镜面设计,还有ROG玛雅纹理元素,两侧加入了灯效,整体造型夸张且具有精致感。在侧面集成了RGB幻彩装饰灯条,支持华硕“Aura Sync”幻彩同步背光,还支持战队模式,同一战队的RGB背光会同步联动。采用轻量化大梁,拥有耐用抗弯折的钢架,挂臂可调节(刻度)但不能旋转,柔软的超大耳罩和蛋白质头垫(透气)具有不错的佩戴舒适感。另外,Strix Fusion 500采用特殊密闭腔结构,用橡胶密封防止漏音和隔音,具有不错的背景噪音隔离效果,隔音降噪提升50%,同时音质更饱满,让玩家专注战斗。内集成50mm钕磁单元,耳罩还集成触摸控制,可垂直滑动调节音量,纵向滑动调节前进/后退,播放/暂停等,背光模式也可以轻松触摸切换。内置高保真ESS ES9018 DAC数模转换器和SABRE9601K放大器,支持7.1虚拟环绕音效,支持高达24位/96kHz高品质音频输出。虚拟环绕功能与Bongiovi声学工作室联合开发,支持虚拟配置设定,可在没有安装驱动时即插即用。此外,还配备了单向拾音数字可伸缩麦克风,自带2米长USB抗拉扯线材,因外置声卡所以无法使用3.5mm,因此只兼容USB PC游戏平台。
京东新品发售,定金10元可抵100元,实付到手1119元,配置豪华,猛禽系列新玩物,高端设计,喜欢的30日20点京东商城新品发售,现在需定金20,可抵100,尾款1099,实付1119!什么值得买神券节活动来袭,京东家具999-400、网易严选8折券,每日优鲜79减30元等各大电商红包轻松领,4.23-4.25,来比友神券节(PC端|APP端)领券下单享神价,券后不止5折~首届新值男购物节火热上线中(PC端|APP端),汇集当下潮流时尚大牌,送你全面穿搭攻略指南,互动赢多重惊喜,专题页(PC端|APP端)评论互动还能领专属勋章哟,敞开买好货,学做新“值”男~
“精选特价”致力于为大家提供高质量的在线购物促销信息,以真正实惠的价格买到我们生活所需的各种商品,是一个中立的分享平台。如果您发现了优质的产品或好的价格,不妨来爆料吧,。爆料的信息有时效性和地域性,还请各位网友购买时注意核实。
已有135用户参加
你可能还喜欢
喜欢就说两句吧
爆料有奖 ,采纳最高奖100集分宝
(精选特价群)
(精选特价群)
(精选特价群)
&&爆料24小时榜
141 人认为值得买
119 人认为值得买
89 人认为值得买
129 人认为值得买
155 人认为值得买
热门优惠劵
Copyright (C)bi.com.All Rights Reserved. &&&&沪公网备:216Asus ROG Strix Fusion 500 review | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Lighting the fuse
Asus ROG Strix Fusion 500 review: A great, bassy headset undermined by fussy touch controls
By Katharine Castle on March 21st, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Share this:
The Asus ROG Strix Fusion 500 is probably the first headset I’ve used in quite some time where I haven’t had to automatically put the headband on the tightest possible setting. This surprised me, considering the enormous size of its ear cups, but the tight, rigid design of its headband meant there was no way I was getting this thing over my head without loosening it first. Finally, a USB headset for people with smaller noggins than I.
That said, I’m not sure how those with more petite brain centres will really get on with the Strix Fusion 500, as it still felt like quite the bike helmet even once I’d got it into a comfortable position. The lower portion of the ear cups felt particularly snug against my face, too, almost to the point where they were pinching my jaw a little. I was hoping that loosening the headset further might take the pressure off a bit, but this just meant it started pressing down on the top of my ears instead, making the headset feel even bigger.
Luckily, the Strix Fusion 500 comes with an alternate set of ear cups which have a material finish rather than faux leather, making its rather steep price of
feel a lot more palatable than its rivals. I actually found these material ear cups to be a lot more comfortable and less itchy than the default leather ones, but I wish they were easier to swap out. Each pair simply hooks over the driver’s surrounding plastic mold thanks to their inner elasticated bands, but that’s not very helpful when you can barely squeeze your fingers in to unhook them in the first place. I managed to get them on and off without incident, but there were times when I thought I might tear the thin elastic as I stretched them round the enclosure.
Since this is an RGB headset, the Strix Fusion 500 also supports Asus’ Aura Sync tech to let you have one continuous light show across all your compatible Asus devices, like your motherboard, graphics card, mouse and keyboard. Like all other RGB headsets, however, it’s all a bit pointless when you yourself can’t actually see said light show because you’ve got the damn thing clamped round your face instead in front of your eyeballs.
I’m also not convinced by the headset’s weird touch controls. Presumably in an effort to keep the bronze, mirrored surface on its ear cups as clean and, I suppose, classy as possible, Asus have decided to eschew traditional knob and slider controls for a touch plate on the left ear cup . Which makes no sense whatsoever if you’re making the argument for an elegant minimalist kind of design, as this just means you end up plastering it in greasy fingerprints.
In theory, touching the top will turn the volume up, touching the bottom will turn it down, tapping the middle will play and pause, and the sides will skip forward and back through your tracks. In practice, however, it’s an absolute mess, as instead of simply touching an area to produce the intended response, you’ve got to slide your finger out from the middle. It works, just about, but with no sense of tactile satisfaction.
The volume, for instance, only goes up and down in tiny, four-step chunks on your master Windows volume, so you’ll need to put in several tiresome swipes before you get any meaningful change. Skipping a track also still requires you to tap play in the middle to actually listen to it. And that’s not taking into account the small, but noticeable delay there is between tapping the centre of the headset and it actually registering in iTunes, which always made me doubt whether I’d hit it correctly, turning any given attempt to play a simple track into a st.op.st-art.sl-i-de-sho-w.o-f.in-f-ur-iat-i-ng.ma-dnes-ss.
I also kept hitting the volume controls accidentally everytime I put the headset on and when I tried to release its teeny tiny microphone from its little cubbyhole between the left ear cup’s touch plate and ear cushion (shown below). Freed by pushing down on the little ledge at the front and secured by simply pushing it back into its nook, you get a little bit of up and down angle adjustment plus the ability to bend it in or out marginally, but it’s not the most flexible thing in the world and still produced quite a lot of background hiss when I recorded myself talking in Audacity. Not to the extent that I couldn’t hear what I was saying, but it was a persistent irritation to say the least. There’s also no mute button, which makes drinking tea and chatting over Skype simultaneously immensely difficult.
One cheeky microphone…
It’s a shame the Strix Fusion 500 is so fiddly to use on a day-to-day basis, as its built-in DAC (digital to analogue converter) and amplifier produce – for the most part – a highly pleasing sound. It leans quite heavily toward to the bassy end of the headset spectrum, but when listening to normal music I found it gave pop and rock songs a satisfying sense of weight to them, making them appear well-rounded and full-bodied. Vocals were clear at all times and taut drum beats sounded like they filled the entire soundscape rather than just landing with a dull thud.
That said, I was less impressed with how it handled busy orchestral tracks, as it was here that things started to get a bit muddy. In the multi-layered battle themes on my Final Fantasy XV soundtrack, for instance, there were multiple times when the violins on top sounded like they were struggling to be heard over the heavy bass underneath, and turning on its virtual 7.1 surround sound with its rear ear cup button only brought the bass to the fore even more, making things worse rather than better.
Fortunately, this problem more or less evaporated once I started playing games with it. The Strix Fusion 500’s bassy bias did wonders for Doom’s booming soundtrack, for instance, producing an all-encompassing wall of sound where shotgun blasts felt just as satisfying as splitting open hell knight skulls.
The 7.1 button is the only physical control on the entire headset
Hellblade, too, sounded equally menacing. As it turns out, I actually preferred playing with the Strix Fusion 500’s virtual 7.1 surround sound turned on here, as it gave the voices inside Senua’s head a lot more room to breathe. It didn’t destroy the sensation of the game’s 3D binaural audio, either, which other headsets have tended to do in the past.
Even Final Fantasy XV shone on the Strix Fusion 500, despite me having been previously a bit underwhelmed when listening to its standalone soundtrack. In-game, those very same battle tunes sounded much more balanced, the bass perfectly tempered against the strings, crunching sword swings and good boy Noctis and his mates shouting commands to each other during combat.
As great as the Asus ROG Strix Fusion 500 sounds, though, I think its volume controls and fussy microphone would just be too annoying to make it my headset of choice everyday. Its ear cups also take a lot of adjustment and fiddling to get them feeling comfortable, and even then I still found myself shifting it around on my head after a couple of hours use. If oversized headsets are your bag, you’d probably be better off with the . The Strix might have better virtual surround sound, but the Void Pro’s much comfier and a heck of a lot more convenient. Alternatively, check out our
article for more audio delights for a wider variety of head shapes.华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500耳机驱动 v1.9.0.2 官方版
华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500驱动
华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500耳机驱动是华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500电竞游戏耳机的官方驱动软件,华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500耳机最大的特点是拥有酷炫的RGB灯光,并支持7.1虚拟环绕音效,用户可以使用这个官方配套的驱动软件进行设置,打造出属于自己的个性游戏耳机。
华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500耳机主要特点
1、Hi-Fi等级ESS ES9018 DAC与SABRE9601K放大器可提供逼真、纯净的游戏音效
2、专用气密腔体设计以及ASUS Essence驱动器,提供身临其境的音效体验
3、与Bongiovi Acoustics共同开发即插即用的7.1虚拟环绕音效
4、可使用专用移动应用程序,通过蓝牙在多个耳机上同步RGB灯光效果
5、通过耳机触控面板实时调整音量、播放功能和RGB同步灯效
6、ROG Hybrid耳垫提升配戴的舒适感以及隔音效果
7、优化的数字麦克风可提供清晰的通话音质
华硕ROG Strix Fusion 500耳机驱动 v1.9.0.2 官方版
高速下载器通道
其他下载地址
下载不了?|Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out
for info related to our community.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Start date
Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
Oct 9, 2007
(8.97/day)
System Name
Crypto-plague Survival Kit
Intel Core i7-4770K
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A
Xigmatek Aegir CPU Cooler
2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-1866
Video Card(s)
Colorful iGame GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X
ADATA SU800 512GB + Intel SSD320 120GB + Patriot WildFire 120GB
Display(s)
Samsung U28D590 28-inch 4K UHD
Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s)
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe
Power Supply
Corsair HX850W
Razer Abyssus
Microsoft Sidewinder X4
Windows 10 Pro
ASUS introduced the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix Fusion 500 gaming headset, a step up from the Strix Fusion 300 the company
last September. The headset essentially retains the design of the Fusion 300, but steps it up with gold-metallic body panels around the cans, RGB multi-color LED diffusers replacing the red LED accents, which you can control via ASUS Aura Sync RGB and under the hood enhancements.
The headset uses a higher quality ESS Sabre 9018 DAC combined with ESS 9601 amplifier. The DAC has a high SNR, and puts out 24-bit/96 kHz audio. The enhanced audio setup is mated with 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers, and improvements made to the passive acoustic dampening material around your ears. ASUS included game-specific virtual-7.1 surround DSPs with this headset. Available now, the ASUS ROG Strix Fusion is priced at USD $179.99, about $50 pricier than the Fusion 300.
Jul 13, 2016
(0.74/day)
&ASUS included game-specific virtual-7.1 surround&
I am so tired of emulated surround sound in headsets.
Stop trying to emulate a fricking speaker setup on headphones.
Come up with headphones drivers that can accurately position sound.
It's things like this that hold back audio technology.
If you were going to emulate anything on headphones it should be biannual audio, which is actually designed for headphones unlike virtual surround sound.
Also, a built-in DAC means you can't use your computer's.
This must be aimed at console gamers because most gamer motherboards already have decent DACs built in.
Oct 17, 2014
(0.92/day)
System Name
Intel 9260 WiFi with Bluetooth 5.0
16(2x8GB) DDR4
Video Card(s)
GTX 1070 8GB (full 1070 not max-q) +150 on core (2000 boosted)
Micron 1100 2TB SSD
Display(s)
17.3& 100hz IPS GSYNC
Audio Device(s)
Audeze Mobius headphones, Planar Magnetic
Roccat Kone AIMO 10 Year Edition
Yet I bet my Philips SHP-9500 with HM5 leather earpads at $70 total beats this in sound quality across the board.
&YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED&
Mar 17, 2005
(1.48/day)
Star wars tie in
i would feel so 3cpo
The headset essentially retains the design of the Fusion 300, but steps it up with gold-metallic body panels around the cans, RGB multi-color LED diffusers replacing the red LED accents, which you can control via ASUS Aura Sync RGB and under the hood enhancements
Sep 24, 2014
(0.70/day)
System Name
El Calpulator \Gaming Laptop
i7 ghz \i7 5700HQ@3.5ghz
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 \ MSIGE62 HM87
AC Liquid Freezer 240 4x120mm Fans \MSI Dual Fan
24GB DDR4 3200mhz Corsair Vengance White+Red\16GB DDR3 1600mhz Kingston
Video Card(s)
Palit GTX1080 Game Rock@mhz \ MSI GTX 970M@Stock
Crucial MX300 m.2 275GB+MX500 500GB+MX100 256GB+Toshiba 2TB HDD \128GB m.2 SSD+1TB HDD
Display(s)
Acer Predator X34 100hz G-Sync \15.6
Phanteks Enthoo PRO M Acrylic
Audio Device(s)
ASUS Xonar DGX + Edifier 2000RB+Logitech G533\ Realtek ALC 892 Nahimic+Dynaudio Speakers
Power Supply
EVGA SuperNova G2 650W\MSI Power Brick
Logitech G502 Proteus \ A4 Tech V7 Bloody
Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum \SteelSeriesGE62
Win 10 Pro\Win 10 Home
Benchmark Scores
Not enough!
I like these ones, they look nice but I wonder if they're any better than the SS Arctic 7
Staff member
Mar 30, 2006
(0.28/day)
Accurate positioning in headphones is perfect if it is mixed as binaural try some of the stuff on youtube, or alternatively some from HD Tracks.
Alternatively with ambisonics done right it is also nearly perfect, but very limited material.
If the output from the game engine is run through a good spatializer you can get very really good spacial definition in headphones. Only thing missing is some good generalized HRTFs that also work in the near field.
Jan 19, 2012
(0.13/day)
3770k @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard
Z77 Sabertooth
Cryorig C1
Crucial 2x8GB
Video Card(s)
EVGA GTX1060 6GB
256GB+512GB SSD/1TB+2TB HDD
Display(s)
Benq GW2765 + Asus VE278
Audio Device(s)
Audiotrack Prodigy Cube DAC + Edifer S330D
Power Supply
CM Trigger Z
&ASUS included game-specific virtual-7.1 surround&
I am so tired of emulated surround sound in headsets.
Stop trying to emulate a fricking speaker setup on headphones.
Come up with headphones drivers that can accurately position sound.
It's things like this that hold back audio technology.
If you were going to emulate anything on headphones it should be biannual audio, which is actually designed for headphones unlike virtual surround sound.
Also, a built-in DAC means you can't use your computer's.
This must be aimed at console gamers because most gamer motherboards already have decent DACs built in.
You can toggle the virtual 7.1 on/off with a flick of a button.
Mobo has ok soundcards. Has been improved, but still nowhere close to what Fusion 500 is offering.
Both ESS Sabre 9018 DAC and ESS 9601 amplifier are by far superior to any mobo audio.
Yet I bet my Philips SHP-9500 with HM5 leather earpads at $70 total beats this in sound quality across the board.
Fusion 300 is actually quiet good (better than I thought), this one would sound better over the 300 with ESS. Never listen to SHP9500.
Jun 2, 2011
(0.08/day)
Mobo has ok soundcards. Has been improved, but still nowhere close to what Fusion 500 is offering.
Both ESS Sabre 9018 DAC and ESS 9601 amplifier are by far superior to any mobo audio.
The chip looks good on paper, but it's the implementation that matters.
Have seen so many poorly designed products that sell only because they put some expensive ESS chip in it.
Jan 19, 2012
(0.13/day)
3770k @ 4.2Ghz
Motherboard
Z77 Sabertooth
Cryorig C1
Crucial 2x8GB
Video Card(s)
EVGA GTX1060 6GB
256GB+512GB SSD/1TB+2TB HDD
Display(s)
Benq GW2765 + Asus VE278
Audio Device(s)
Audiotrack Prodigy Cube DAC + Edifer S330D
Power Supply
CM Trigger Z
The chip looks good on paper, but it's the implementation that matters.
Have seen so many poorly designed products that sell only because they put some expensive ESS chip in it.
What is to implement? It is just hardware chip.
Name another headphone that uses ESS DAC?
Jan 23, 2018
(0.01/day)
What is to implement? It is just hardware chip.
Name another headphone that uses ESS DAC?
Having ESS DAC/amp chip onboard is like having a bugati veyron engine on your car. its up to OEM to tune it or not. Good thing about this headphone you no need to have those
audio card chip or external DACs. you can even plug in it on your ordinary smartphone to enjoy very goodsound. ^^
Jan 15, 2012
(0.30/day)
System Name
i7 Gh,i7 Gh. EK, Liqed Coooleng
Motherboard
P67A-UD7-B3 Gigabyte T.,ASUS,P8Z77-V PREMIUM,MAXIMUS V EXTRIME..
Liqed Cooleng ,EK Suprime LTX Nickel,EK for Motherboard,Aqua computer (WGA), Thermaltake .... 0i,
G.SKILL F3-1GBPISG. 16GBSkill Sniper F3-17000CL94GBSR on 2400Hz 10-12-11-29 1
Video Card(s)
GTX590 ,SLI ,POV TGT best 691Hz ,LiqedCoold,GTX480.....GTX1080MSI SeaHawkEK SLI
OCZ-REVODRIVE 3-240GB,2xCrucialMX100.512.R-0,1x LMT-32L3m,3x 1TB-WD,1x;1x2TbSEAGATE1x2Tb Seagate
Display(s)
DELL-U2412Mb,Samsung Synkmaster245B,HP ENVY 34c
Thermaltake, NZXT SWITCH 810SE
Audio Device(s)
CREATIVE BLASTER X-Fi Titanium HD , AUNE T1MK2 TUBE USB
Power Supply
ENERMAX Platimax 1500W,Thermaltake 1500W
VIPER V560,FUNC MS-3, Prestigio, R.A.T.E.7 and 5,LogitechG502,RAZER,Inperator.,dead...a.s.o.
Trust ....LogotechG410
Windows7 64....
Benchmark Scores
3DMark Fire Strike 21.385 (37.234,11.828,7.176)
I hope they are able to use it as such a good decoder with only 96Khz , yap not 192Khz, because it would be closer to its price class ! improvements were necessary because, as in the case of the previous generation, too much external invasion of the signal from the plastic housing. It might be said that they look good, but that's not their function. Strix's
series had good speaker drivers 60mm, but all the other parts , totally sucked! When i buying
them a microphone switch off switch didnot
work, the cables are so poorly insulated that the shifted head has increasingly beaten the signal and has since become useless. I suggest testing the handsets before buying.

我要回帖

更多关于 华硕如何进行bois 的文章

随机推荐