坦克世界is-6和is-5哪个打钱快?

因虎式坦克的诞生,苏联迫切的需要一款能与之抗衡的重型坦克,不管是在作战能力上还是在鼓舞士气上。库尔斯克会战后,IS系列重型坦克终于走上了历史的舞台,今天我们就来说一说二战时IS(斯大林)系列坦克的故事。
装备85毫米主炮的IS-1,大约只在1943年生产了107辆,1943年10月IS-2开始生产后停产。
苏联的坦克设计师们一开始是将KV-85和KV-15的设计方案做了一个结合,于是IS-85(原型称号)即IS-1(生产定名)诞生了。但军方表示85毫米的坦克炮在各方面都被虎式的88毫米炮压一头,至少士兵们是这样觉得的,所以需要一款更大口径的主炮。
IS-1的半剖面图
A-19 122毫米加农炮
设计师原本在A-19 122毫米加农炮(即后来的D-25T)和BS-3 100毫米加农炮(即后来SU-100使用的D-10S)之间做选择,经过一番考虑,最终选择了打击工事能力更强的122炮。当然了,这和100毫米加农炮当时产能较低,通用炮弹储备量不多也有一定的关系。
上面的是D-25T,下面的是有抽烟装置的D-25TS
这是装备122炮的早期型IS-2,注意首上装甲
装备了122毫米的斯大林坦克被叫做IS-2,并且重新微调了首上装甲,称为后期型IS-2或者IS-2 MOD 1944型。
这是后来修改过首上的IS-2,其正面装甲是一块大倾角装甲,C系的IS-2也是这个样子,不知道有人注意到了没有。
IS-2无论从实际作战效果上,还是在鼓舞士气上,都起到了非常关键的作用,因为普通士兵第一次看到己方也有这样的大家伙之后(主炮口径比虎式还大),虎式恐惧症会好很多。
IS-2从1943年至1945年生产了大约3385辆,除了二战时有两个首上的版本外,苏联人还在二战后调整了IS-2的一些关键部件,比如不太靠谱的动力装置、悬挂系统,还有一批针对炮塔以及弹药架做出了一些改进,并给这些坦克加装了新的灭火装置。这些战后改进型IS-2,一些卖给了中国,一些出售给了朝鲜,古巴等国。
IS-2的魔改版本(已被废弃),装备了125毫米主炮,1967年
IS-3,是1944年开始研制的重型坦克,它的研发过程比较科学和严谨,基本上完全是按照苏德之间多次坦克大战留下来的宝贵数据做支撑来设计的,因此其防护性能以及火力属性都已经做到了同时代顶尖,但我们也应该指出,IS-3的方案过于强调作战数据,忽视一些其他细节,比如乘员的作战环境。
IS-3的侧视图,你肯定不希望自己是驾驶员
因为测试时间已经是1944年10月-11月,苏军反攻德军的十次打击已经接近尾声,希特勒的走狗们基本已作鸟兽散,苏联的主力部队也已在波兰边境陈兵百万。因此,IS-3的生产工作其实是十分仓促的(比如焊接工艺不精细,有一辆坦克的首上在测试中被小口径火炮打中开裂,以及IS-2就存在的传动系统容易故障等问题),因为斯大林十分需要这款划时代的重坦做决战,宣告德国的坦克不堪一击,苏联的坦克才是世界第一。
二战刚刚结束时介绍IS-3的文献
IS-3于1945年5月中旬才走下生产线装备部队,没有参加过二战的欧洲战场是它坦生的最大遗憾。不过1945年9月7号在柏林的胜利阅兵,52辆崭新的IS-3出尽风头,这种对德国坦克乃至世界上其他国家装备的主要坦克有十足碾压能力的新式武器,让美国为首的西方世界大为恐慌——苏联不仅能干翻不可一世的德国,更有能力横扫欧洲!
IS-3的装甲分布
除了没能参加二战,IS-3还是有一些作战记录的。不过随着IS-4项目进入生产阶段,IS-3的生产亦随之停止。不少IS-3被各种魔改或者出售,而剩下的IS-3则存放在一些国家的博物馆、纪念碑,比如2014年出名的乌克兰IS-3,就被人们开下了纪念碑加入了战斗。
发布于 2018-08-24 10:55

英语简短的优美句子五条
1. 英语简短优美句子摘抄
1、For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warmgreetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。
2、Never quit because something went wrong; Quit because you tried your hardest and nothing made it better.
不要因为有了难题就马上放弃;一定要竭尽全力,如果这样还不行,才可以选择放弃。
3、You can go as far as you want to go.
心有多远,你就能走多远。
4、Acting as if nothing borne in mind is the best revenge.It's all for myself to live better.
若无其事,原来是最好的报复。生活得更好,是为了自己。
5、Faith: not wanting to know what the truth is.
信仰就是不想知道真相是什么。
6、Byron: I am never away from you. Even now, I shall not leave you. In another land, I shall be still that one who loves you, loves you beyond measure beyond measure.
拜伦:我从未离开过你。即使现在,我也不会离开你。在另一个世界,我依旧是爱的那个人。爱你,无穷无尽,天长地久。
7、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. Andthen begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to loveor how long it will be. Just wait for one love.
Maybe no one will comeout, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
8、If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord…
如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐……
9、I love you, love can not my world without you.
我爱你,爱到我的世界不能没有你。
10、east,west,home is the best!
金窝窝,银窝窝,不如自己的狗窝窝;家是最好的。
11、Until all is over one's ambition never dies.
不到黄河心不死。
2. 英语句子5句,要有趣的,要简单的
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don't want to see you* **ce! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You're crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don't bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It's none of your business. 关屁事!
21. What's the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I'm fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. ***吧!
3. 英语句子5句很简单,快有追加
Is his father a worker?
His father is not a worker
2.Does Tom like eating apples very much?
Tom doesn'tlike eating apples very much
3.Do you exercise every day?
I don't exercise every day.
4.Does he go to school on foot?
He doesn't go to school on foot.
5Is you brother in America now?
My brother is not in America now.
4. 5条简单的英语格言(及中文)
Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者,事竟成。
Well begun is half done.好的开端是成功的一半。East, west, home is best.金窝、银窝,不如自己的草窝。
There is no royal road to learning.学无坦途。Look before you leap. First think, then act.三思而后行。
It is never too late to mend.亡羊补牢,犹为未晚。Light come, light go.来得容易,去得快。
Time is money.时间就是金钱。A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难见真交。
Great hopes make great man.远大的希望,造就伟大的人物。After a storm comes a calm.雨过天晴。
All roads lead to Rome.条条大路通罗马。Art is long, but life is short.人生有限,学问无涯。
Stick to it, and you'll succeed.只要人有恒,万事都能成。Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.早睡早起,富裕、聪明、身体好。
A good medicine tastes bitter.良药苦口。It is good to learn at another man's cost.前车之鉴。
Keeping is harder than winning.创业不易,守业更难。Let's cross the bridge when we come to it.船到桥头自然直。
More haste, less speed.欲速则不达。No pains, no gains.不劳则无获。
Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。Where there is life, there is hope.生命不息,希望常在。
An idle youth, a needy age.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。We must not lie down, and cry, "God help us."求神不如求己。
A plant may produce new flowers; man is young but once.花有重开日,人无再少年。God helps those who help themselves.自助者,天助之。
What may be done at any time will be done at no time.明日待明日,明日不再来。All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.只工作,不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。
Diligence is the mother of success.勤奋是成功之母。Truth is the daughter of time.时间见真理。
Take care of the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves.积少自然成多。No man is wise at all times.智者千虑,必有一失。
Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.今天能做的事绝不要拖到明天。Live and learn.活到老,学到老。
Kill two birds with one stone.一石双鸟。It never rains but it pours.祸不单行。
In doing we learn.经一事,长一智。Easier said than done.说起来容易做起来难。
5. 急求简单优美的英语句子
1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words. 3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal. 4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in
bloom. 5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away. 6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss
the stars. 7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
你肯挟 瘸足的泥沙而俱下么? The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness? 8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。 Her wishful face haunts my
dreams like the rain at night. 9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees. 11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着 潺(氵爰)的乐声。 Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart
the music of the ripples. 12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。” What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.
13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you. 14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间 之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning. 15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。 Do not seat your love upon a precipice
because it is high. 16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过 去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes. 17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves;
they have their whisper of joy in my mind. 18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。 让我只是静听着吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen. 20.我不能选择那最好的。 是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back. 22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life. 23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower. 24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth. 26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺 诈的。
The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie. 28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of
thy mirror. 29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记: “我爱你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature。
6. 我要200条简单的英语句子
1.Absolutely. (用于答话)是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。
2.Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的! 3.All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是学英语。 4.Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗? 5.Are you married? 你结婚了吗? 6.Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?
7.Be careful. 小心/注意。
8.Be my guest. 请便/别客气。 9.Better late than never. 迟到总比不到好。
10.Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。 11.Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。
12.Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗? 13.Can I help? 要我帮忙吗? 14.Can I take a message? 要我传话吗? 15.Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再请我吗? 16.Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗? 17.Can you give me a wake-up
call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗? 18.Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗? 19.Can you make it? 你能来吗? 20.Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗? 21.Cath me later. 过会儿再来找我。 22.Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来! 23.Come
in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。
24.Could I have the bill,please? 请把账单给我好吗? 25.Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗? 26.Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗? 27.Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗? 28.Did you
enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗? 29.Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗? 30.Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗? 31.Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗? 32.Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请客。 33.Do you have a
room available? 你们有空房间吗? 34.Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好? 35.Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗? 36. Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗? 37.Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗? 38.Do you speak
English? 你会说英语吗? 39.Don't be so modest. 别这么谦虚。
40.Don't bother. 不用麻烦了。 41.Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
42.Don't give up. 别放弃。 43.Don't jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。
44.Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 45.Don't make any mistakes. 别出差错。
46.Don't mention it. 不必客气。 47.Don't miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。
48.Don't take any chances. 不要心存侥幸。 49.Don't take it for granted. 不要想当然。
50.Don't worry about it. 别担心。 51.Easy come,easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
52.Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。 53.Easier said than done. 说是容易做时难。
54.First come,first served. 捷足先登。 55.For here or to go? 再这儿吃还是带走? 56.Forget it. 算了吧。
57.Forgive me. 请原谅我。 58.Give me a call. 给我打电话。
59.Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。 60.Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话。
61.Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗? 62.Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗? 63.Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗? 64.Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗? 65.Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?
66.He is in conference. 他正在开会。 67.Help yourself,please. 请自己用。
68.Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。 69.How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联络上? 70.How do I look? 我看上去怎么样? 71.How is it going? 情况怎么样? 72.How late are you open? 你们营业到几点? 73.How long did it last?
持续了多久? 74.How long will it take me to get there? 到那儿要多长时间? 75.How much is it? 多少钱? 76.How often do you eat out? 你个多就在外面吃一次饭? 77.I apologize. 我很抱歉。
78.I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请。 79.I assure you. 我向你保证。
80.I bet you can. 我确信你能做到。 81.I can manage. 我自己可以应付。
82.I can't afford it. 我买不起。 83.I can't believe it. 我简直不敢相信。
84.I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵挡诱惑。 85.I can't stand it. 我受不了。
86.I can't tell. 我说不准。 87.I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。
88.I couldn't get through. 我打不通电话。 89.I couldn't help it. 我没有办法。
90.I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。 91.I don't know for sure. 我不能肯定。
92.I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你做伴。 93.I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢。
94.I envy you. 我羡慕你。 95.I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子。
96.I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了。 97.I feel the same way. 我也有同感。
98.I have a complaint. 我要投诉。 99.I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关。
100.I haven't the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道。 101.I hope you'll forgive me. 我希望你能原谅我。
102.I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉。 103.I mean what I say. 我说话算数。
104.I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情。 105.I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔。
106.I suppose so. 我想是这样。 107.I thought so, too. 我也这样以为。
108.I understand completely. 我。
7. 励志英语名言5条
Do not , for one repulse , give up the purpose that you resolved to effect .(William Shakespeare , British dramatist) 不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。
(英国剧作家 莎士比亚.W.) Don't part with your illusions . When they are gone you may still exist , but you have ceased to live. (Mark Twain , American writer) 不要放弃你的幻想。当幻想没有了以后,你还可以生存,但是你虽生犹死。
((美国作家 马克·吐温) I want to bring out the secrets of nature and apply them for the happiness of man . I don't know of any better service to offer for the short time we are in the world .(Thomas
Edison , American inventor) 我想揭示大自然的秘密,用来造福人类。我认为,在我们的短暂一生中,最好的贡献莫过于此了。
(美国发明家 爱迪生. T.) Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal , there is no secure direction ; without direction , there is no life .( Leo Tolstoy , Russian writer) 理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。
(俄国作家 托尔斯泰. L .) If winter comes , can spring be far behind ? ( P. B. Shelley , British poet ) 冬天来了,春天还会远吗?( 英国诗人, 雪莱. P. B.) If you doubt yourself , then indeed you stand on shaky11 ground
. (Ibsen , Norwegian dramatist ) 如果你怀疑自己,那么你的立足点确实不稳固了。 (挪威剧作家 易卜生) If you would go up high , then use your own legs ! Do not let yourselves carried aloft; do not seat yourselves on other
people's backs and heads . (F. W . Nietzsche , German Philosopher) 如果你想走到高处,就要使用自己的两条腿!不要让别人把你抬到高处;不要坐在别人的背上和头上。
(德国哲学家 尼采. F. W.) It is at our mother's knee that we acquire our noblest and truest and highest , but there is seldom any money in them. ( Mark Twain , American writer )
就是在我们母亲的膝上,我们获得了我们的最高尚、最真诚和最远大的理想,但是里面很少有任何金钱。 (美国作家 马克·吐温) Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. Alexander Dumas (Davy de La Pailleterie, French Writer) 生活没有目标就像航海没有指南针。
(法国作家 大仲马. A.) The ideals which have lighted my way , and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness , beauty and truth .(Albert Einstein ,
American scientist) 有些理想曾为我们引过道路,并不断给我新的勇气以欣然面对人生,那些理想就是--真、善、美。 (美国科学家 爱因斯坦 . A .) The important thing in life is to have a great aim , and the determination to attain it. (Johan Wolfgang
von Goethe , German Poet and dramatist) 人生重要的事情就是确定一个伟大的目标,并决心实现它。
(德国诗人、戏剧家 歌德 . J . M .) The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer) 具有新想法的人在其想法实现之前是个怪人。 (美国作家 马克·吐温) The only limit to our realization of
tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president) 实现明天理想的唯一障碍是今天的疑虑。
(美国总统 罗斯福. F .) When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一个目的是正当而必须做的,则达到这个目的的必要手段也是正当而必须采取的。 (美国政治家 林肯. A.)。
8. 英语美句
1.I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night , and you forever. 予独爱世间三物。
昼之日,夜之月,汝之永恒。 2.Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. 生活教会我们,爱并不在于长久地凝视,而在于眺望远方同一方向的希望。
3.Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. 生活不是等待暴风雨过境,而是学会在雨中跳出最美的舞姿。 4.You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are
only sung for you. 你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。
5.If living on the earth is a mission from the lord… living with you is the award of the lord… 如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐…… 6.Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It
is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. 你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 7.In such a soft and warm season, please
accept my sincere blessing and deep concern for you. 在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。
8.For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much. 一份不渝的友谊,执着千万个祝福,给我想念的朋友,温馨的问候。 9.[en]It is graceful grief and sweet sadness
to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words. 想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
10.You and I remains the same in different time, at different places,among different people; time is changing, space is changing and everything is changing except my miss to you!
不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念! 11.Coffee is lonely without cups just as I am lonely without you. 没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的…… 12.My heart beats for you every day. I am
inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life. 每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。
13.No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。 14.Love is a carefully designed lie. 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。
15.Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。 16.Fading is true while flowering is past. 凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。
17.Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of。 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我。
18.Love ,promised between the fingers.Finger rift,twisted in the love. 爱情…在指缝间承诺 指缝….在爱情下交缠。 19.If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了。
20.To feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there. 感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然。 21.If we can only encounter
each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered . 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇。
21.I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 宁愿笑著流泪,也不愿哭著说后悔 心碎了,还需再补吗? 22.There are no trails of the wings in the
sky, while the birds has flied away. 雁过无痕。 23.When a cigar falls in love with a match,it's destined to be hurt. 有些爱从一开始就注定会受伤。
24.Only when our eyes have been washed by tears, can we have a broader field of vision. 只有泪水洗过的眼睛,才有更开阔的视野。 25.To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of
loving is angelic. 为了被爱而爱是人性,而为爱而爱是神性。
26. Every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune. 一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。 27.Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, youl
will be thankful. 也许上帝让你在遇见那个合适的人之前遇见很多错误的人,所以,当这一切发生的时候,你应该心存感激。
28.A boy will make you think he loves you, but he really doesn't. A girl will make you think she doesn't love you, when she really does. 很多时候,男人会让你觉得他爱上了你,其实他真。
9. 简短的英语格言警句30句
1.Lies have short legs.
谎言站不长。
2.Life is but a span.
人生苦短。
3.Life is half spent before we know what it is.
人过半生,方知天命。
4.Life is not all roses.
人生并不是康庄大道。
5.Life without a friend is death.
没有朋友,虽生犹死。
6.Like a rat in a hole.
瓮中之鳖。
7.Like author, like book.
文如其人。
8.Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子。
9.Like for like.
一报还一报。
10.Like knows like.
惺惺相惜。
11.Like mother, like daughter.
有其母必有其女。
12.Like teacher, like pupil.
什么样的老师教什么样的学生。
13.Like tree, like fruit.
羊毛出在羊身上。
14.Little things amuse little minds.
小人无大志。
15.Look before you leap.
摸清情况再行动。
16.Lookers-on see more than players.
当局者迷,旁观者清。
17.Losers are always in the wrong.
胜者为王,败者为寇。
18.Lost time is never found again.
岁月既往,一去不回。
18.Love at first sight.
一见钟情。
19.Love cannot be compelled.
爱情不能强求。
20.Love is blind.
爱情是盲目的。
21.Love is full of trouble.
爱情充满烦恼。
22.Love is never without jealousy.
没有妒忌就没有爱情。
23.Love me, love my dog.
爱屋及乌。
24.Make hay while the sun shines.
良机勿失。
25.Make your enemy your friend.
化敌为友。
26.Man is the soul of the universe.
人是万物之灵。
27.Man proposes, God disposes.
谋事在人,成事在天。
28.Many hands make light work.
众人拾柴火焰高。
29.Many heads are better than one.
三个臭皮匠,赛过诸葛亮。
30.Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there.
有心栽花花不发,无心插柳柳成荫。
31.Measure for measure.
针锋相对。
10. 英语句子(短的)
A bad beginning makes a bad ending. 不善始者不善终。
A bad thing never dies. 遗臭万年。 A bad workman always blames his tools. 不会撑船怪河弯。
A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush. 一鸟在手胜过双鸟在林。 A boaster and a liar are cousins-german. 吹牛与说谎本是同宗。
A bully is always a coward. 色厉内荏。 A burden of one's choice is not felt. 爱挑的担子不嫌重。
A candle lights others and consumes itself. 蜡烛照亮别人,却毁灭了自己。 A cat has 9 lives. 猫有九条命。
A cat may look at a king. 人人平等。 A close mouth catches no flies. 病从口入。
A constant guest is never welcome. 常客令人厌。 Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。
Adversity leads to prosperity. 穷则思变。 Adversity makes a man wise, not rich. 逆境出人才。
A fair death honors the whole life. 死得其所,流芳百世。 A faithful friend is hard to find. 知音难觅。
A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。 A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性难移。
A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。 A friend is easier lost than found. 得朋友难,失朋友易。
A friend is never known till a man has need. 需要之时方知友。 A friend without faults will never be found. 没有十全十美的朋友。
'After you' is good manners. “您先请”是礼貌。 A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半。
A good beginning makes a good ending. 善始者善终。 A good book is a good friend. 好书如挚友。
A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever. 一本好书,相伴一生。 A good conscience is a soft pillow. 不做亏心事,不怕鬼叫门。
A good fame is better than a good face. 美名胜过美貌。 A good husband makes a good wife. 夫善则妻贤。
A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口。 A good wife health is a man's best wealth. 妻贤身体好是男人最大的财富。
A great talker is a great liar. 说大话者多谎言。 A hedge between keeps friendship green. 君子之交淡如水。
A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend. 戏谑不能化敌为友,只能使人失去朋友。 A leopard cannot change its spots. 积习难改。
A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth. 说谎者即使讲真话也没人相信。 A light heart lives long. 静以修身。
A little body often harbors a great soul. 浓缩的都是精品。 A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. 一知半解,自欺欺人。
A little pot is soon hot. 狗肚子盛不得四两油。 All are brave when the enemy flies. 敌人逃窜时,人人都成了勇士。
All good things come to an end. 天下没有不散的筵席。 All rivers run into sea. 海纳百川。
All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马。 All that ends well is well. 结果好,就一切都好。
All that glitters is not gold. 闪光的不一定都是金子。 All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是由难而易。
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. 只会用功不玩耍,聪明孩子也变傻。 A man becomes learned by asking questions. 不耻下问才能有学问。
A man can do no more than he can. 凡事都应量力而行。 A man cannot spin and reel at the same time. 一心不能二用。
A man is known by his friends. 什么人交什么朋友。 A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds. 光说空话不做事,犹如花园光长刺。
A man without money is no man at all. 一分钱难倒英雄汉。 A merry heart goes all the way. 心旷神怡,事事顺利。
A miss is as good as a mile. 失之毫厘,差之千里。 A mother's love never changes. 母爱永恒。
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一天一苹果,不用请医生。 A new broom sweeps clean. 新官上任三把火。
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. 以眼还眼,以牙还牙。
小众却惊艳的爱情句子 浪漫唯美 简短文艺
一、支持我,愿你每天在我身边,此刻我最快乐。
二、2022年的这个难题_我很乖很乖,但我很爱你!
三、不要怀疑我的爱意,我是真的爱你!24小时候我好想对你说,有了你陪我一生一世,但我知道你也爱我每一天。
四、我好想你,我们以为我们可以一辈子在一起。
五、让我们的爱永远在一起。
六、我对你说,我错了,求你别生气了,想你每一天。
七、欢迎你回家!我很想对你说,在我心里!我真的很珍惜你,你愿意成为我的生命中一个重要的人?我很想对你说,在我脑子里,你是我的全部,我不祈求你以同样多的爱对我,只想有你的安慰和理解。因为你是我快乐的,只想有你的安慰和理解。让你爱我,为我们的幸福而努力!
八、“我爱你”三个字,包含了我最真挚的爱!因为你快乐 ,所以我也快乐,也很幸福。
九、我所有的密码都是一句——你是我的爱的英文字母。
十、一份思念,我想你,深情真意,永远爱你!
十一、从人群中走过,幸福的明天到来,所以我要用一生来祝福你。和你一起走!将我的爱放在你的手里,一生一世只爱你!我相信你!和你在一起!我等你!
十二、世上好花为你开,你是上天的宠儿。
十三、随时光流去,我与你一起去流浪。次同看日升日落,有你的地方就是最幸福的。
十四、鱼儿在嬉戏,听流年中的欢笑,想你,到处寻找彼此,心里呼唤你。和你相伴一生一世,兜兜转转,不转移。
十五、我的心是那无尽的天空,而你将是天空中最自由的鸟儿!天之大,任你海之大,任你飞翔。

我要回帖

更多关于 is5重坦 的文章