仿写句子仿写的方法和技巧,怎样写才能使句子仿写的方法和技巧生动形象?

【导语】以下是小编收集整理的托福写作提升句子表达语法结构推荐:被动语态实例讲解(共7篇),欢迎阅读与借鉴。
篇1:托福写作提升句子表达语法结构推荐:被动语态实例讲解
托福写作提升句子表达实用语法结构推荐:被动语态实例讲解
什么是托福写作中的被动语态?
同学们写作时往往习惯用中文思维,然后再翻译成英文,这就会使得大家偏向于选择主动语态,主语也常常试在“we“ ” you“ ” I“ 等词之间徘徊。所以我们应该巧用一些被动语态中的固定用法,可以用“ It is+动词的过去分词+that” 来形成一些客观的表达。
被动语态句式实例介绍
1. It is reported that the impact of Internet on the whole world is difficult to quantify.
据报道互联网对于整个世界的影响是难以衡量的。
2. It has been confirmed by scientists that prolonged exposure to high levels of noise in modern cities can lead to hearing loss and high blood pressure.
科学家已证实长期置身于现代城市的高强度噪音中会导致听力损耗和血压升高。
3. It is acknowledged that Coca-Cola embodies the spirit and essence of American culture, which is unequalled by any other American product.
人们普遍认为,可口可乐承载着美国文化的精神和精髓,没有任何其他的美国产品可以与之相媲美。
4. It is believed that playing football makes you part of a family where members share the experience and lifestyle across the world.
人们相信足球会使他们融入一个大家庭,在那里大家可以共享世界各地的经历和生活方式。
5. It is imperative that he should act as naturally as possible.
至关重要的是他需要尽可能地自然行事。
6. It is noticeable that women do not have the rivalry that men have.
显而易见的是女性没有像男性那样的争强好胜。
7. It has been proven that long-term regular cola intake is associated with osteoporosis in older women.
老年妇女长期定期摄入可乐与骨质疏松之间的联系已被证实。
8. It cannot be denied that the education and test of the soul of people should be the inherent mainstream that really permeates education。
不可否认的是,对人的灵魂的教育与洗礼,应该是教育的一条内在的真正贯穿始终的主线。
托福写作解析:容易出错的两个名词性从句
托福写作解析之表语从句
表语从句是在复合句中做表语的名词性从句,一般放在系动词之后。表语从句的结构是主要+系动词+表语从句。可以接表语从句的系动词有be,look,remain,seem等等,可以接表语从句的结构有the reason why…is …that和it is because等。它在从句中主要起的作用是对主语进行解释说明。可以引导表语从句的连接词有that/whether/as
if,连接代词有who/whom/whose/which/that,连接副词有when/where/why/how/because等等。比如在表达这就是因为我们那个时候需要钱的时候考生就可以使用表语从句即That’s because we were in need of money at that time.
托福写作解析之宾语从句
宾语从句就是在复合句中做主句的宾语,它的结构一般是主语+连词(引导词)+宾语从句。①当宾语从句是陈述句的时候,一般由连词that引导,但是因为that在从句中并不做任何成分,也没有任何具体的意思,所以在托福写作考试中,that可以省略。比如考生在表达她说他不会参加明天的运动会的时候可以这样表达She says (that) she won’t take part in the
sports meeting next Sunday.但是需要考生注意的是当宾语从句中的that做介词宾语的时候或者当that从句与另一名词性从句并列做宾语的时候,第二个that是不可省的。即在The reason lies in that she works harder than the others do.中介词in之后的that不可省略。
②当宾语从句是一般疑问句的时候,引导词就可以换成连词whether或者if,译为是否,因为这些连词有一定的意义,所以考生在使用的过程中不能省略。比如考生在表达Lily想知道她的姥姥喜不喜欢她的包的时候就可以这样组织语言.Lily wanted to know if/whether her grandmother liked the handbag.
③当宾语从句是特殊疑问句的时候,可以由连接代词what,who,whom,which,whose或者连接副词when,where,how,why等引导,这些词汇在从句中往往也担任一定的句子成分,所以不能省略。
托福写作解析:容易出现的5个问题
1、词序问题
尤其是副词的位置。因为有时候修饰词位于句子中的位置不同,会引起句子的含义的变化。所以为了减少误解和不必要的错误,考生在下笔的时候要注意词序问题,句首、句中、句末要仔细斟酌。
2、词汇搭配
很常见的问题,就是考生写的句子,如果一个一个拆开来看单个的单词都没问题,整句句子可能就会产生问题了。举个最简单的例子:The price of the ticket is very cheap. 其实问题说到底还是没有转化语言思维,依然是中文翻英文。中文我们习惯表达票子价格很便宜,而英文里面对应price的是high 和
low,这里就出现了词汇搭配问题。所以考生们平时记忆单词的时候,一定要注意它的用法,看一些例句加深理解。
3、各种不一致
比如性数配合不一致,主谓不一致,时态不一致等等。这里就不多加举例了。
4、指代不清
这是写作中最为常见的问题。归根结底,还是在于考生以中文思路对待英语作文,习惯性地把中文翻译成英文,所以最终出现了指代不清这一常见问题。举个最简单的例子,Many parents have cute girls, and they like to stay with each other.这里的they就是指代不清,究竟是many parents还是cute
girls?其实这只是一个很简单的例子,很多时候没有那么明显的指代不清。尤其是当考生喜欢用常常的定语从句的时候,指代不清的现象就更为突出。比如which的指代,究竟是指代前面的一个名词,还是整句句子,考生在这一点上要尤为关注。
5、冗长、累赘
考生有时候觉得使用一些同义替换会给文章增添色彩。诚然这是对的,但是有时候考生过度地使用一些词汇,使得文章看起来比较冗长和累赘。比如:有时候使用As a matter of fact还不如使用Actually来得简洁。考生有时候对于从句依赖程度过多,有时候可以用一个形容词代替的就不要使用定语从句。
托福写作解析:十大常见写作话
1、动物类
一直以来采取防止动物和植物免于灭绝太少了,尽管人们已经注意到这个问题了很长时间。为什么人们没能改善这种状况吗?你有什么建议吗?
Far too little has been done to prevent animals and plants from dying out, although people have noticed this problem for a long time. Why have people failed to improve this situation? What
are your suggestions?
2、教育类
(1).一些人认为教育孩子完全会使他们受益。其他人认为聪明的孩子应该分开教学,给予特别的课程。讨论双方的观点,给你自己的意见。
Some people believe that educating children altogether will benefit them. Others think intelligent children should be taught separately and given special courses. Discuss both views and
give your own opinion.
(2).如今,越来越多的毕业生无法找到工作。讨论在年轻人和成年人之间不断上升的失业率的原因,给出解决方案。
Today, more school leavers are unable to find jobs. Discuss the causes of rising unemployment among young adults and suggest any solutions.
3、全球化影响
现有一个对于增加国家之间的商业和文化联系给国家的身份所带来的影响的分歧。你的意见是什么?
There is a disagreement on the impact of increased business and culture contact between countries on a country’s identity. What is your opinion?
4、政府投资
人们应该把保留所有他们挣到的钱,不应该缴税给国家。你同意或不同意?
People should keep all the money they earn and should not pay taxes to the state. Do you agree or disagree?
5、科技影响
很多员工可能运用现代科技在家工作。一些人认为它只对员工有好处,而不是雇主。你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
Many employees may work at home with modern technology. Some people claim that it benefits only workers, but not employers. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6、文化类
(1).对一个建筑而言实用目的外表美观更重要。架构师不需要担心是否它是一个真正的艺术品。你同意或不同意?
It is more important for a building to serve its purposes than to look beautiful. Architects do not need to worry about whether it is a real work of art. Do you agree or disagree?
(2).国际旅游是世界上最大的产业。在什么程度上你认为它的优点远远大于它的缺点?
The international tourism is the biggest industry in the world. To what extent do you think its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages?
7、生活工作
一些人认为定期换工作是好的。你的意见是什么?
Some people think that changing jobs periodically is good. What is your opinion?
8、传媒类
一些人认为应该有限制的在电视和报纸上详细描述犯罪。你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
Some people suggest that there should be restrictions on a detailed description of crimes in the newspapers and on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9、广告类
当今有许多针对儿童的广告。父母认对孩子是误导,然而广告商认为这是很有用的信息。你的意见是什么?
There are many advertisements directed at children. Parents argue that children are misled, while advertisers consider advertising a source of useful information. What is your opinion?
10、环境类
据说最好的办法解决世界环境问题是提高燃料的价格。你在多大程度上同意或不同意?
It is said that the best way to solve the world’s environmental problems is to increase the price of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
篇2:托福写作提升实例讲解
托福写作提升实例讲解如何找独立写作的分论点
实例讲解一
题目一Do you agree or disagree the following statement : Leadership comes naturally: one cannot learn to be a leader.
题目二:Some people have ambitious dreams and keep following them, but other people always focus on realistic goals and try to achieve them. Which do you think is better?
托福作文理由,忌讳的就是就事论事,不作任何扩展。当不作任何扩展的时候,也就是不做任何细化的时候,其实不惯是老托福还是新托福,一个寻找作文理由利器就是细化。
所谓细化,就是不要拘泥于单纯的题目。第一个题目,大家都觉得很空,“领导力”到底该怎么找理由,完全没有头绪。第二个题目,也是一样的,“具有挑战性的梦想”与“现实的目标”感觉远不如老托福里面的“是否建立工厂”好想理由。
但是如果我们对于领导力进行举例,我们自然而然的就会想到乔布斯,是一个超伟大的大企业家,乔布斯有什么过人的能力呢。1创新能力,否则不会有iphone与ipad;
2审美能力,否则Mac的字体不会那么漂亮,iphone也不会那么完美;3坚韧不拔的能力,否则也不会建立皮克斯东山再起。再来想创新能力,我们可以通过旅游来获得,什么可以通过学习来获得,坚韧可以通过体育来获得。到这,不也就找到了写作的方向了么。
再比如说现实的梦想,还是挑战性的梦想,我们也可以进行举例。现实的梦想:1去海南旅游;2考全班前5 ;3给父母买礼物。为什么要做这些事情呢?1去海南旅游,可以多游泳,锻炼身体; 2考全班前5,可以激发自己的积极性,告诉自己通过自己的努力可以实现; 3给父母买礼物,可以增进家庭成员的感情。这不就有很好的理由了么。
实例讲解二
题目:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members so there’s no need for the government
to help them.人们是否能不靠上级部门的关注,自己解决重要问题。
首先举个例子,到底什么算重要问题。买房难算是大问题吧,要不是在国内买不起房,你为什么要出国呢。买房都涉及什么。1地点:父母可以帮你选; 2钱:父母可以帮你提供;
3电器和装修:自己赚钱解决。当然,有些考友会觉得这样的就太琐碎了。其实很简单,你可以再提炼吗,这个题目,“地点”就可以提炼为前期准备;“钱”就可以提炼为“资金”;“电器和装修”就可以提炼为“后期升级和维护”,这不就是3个理由出来了么。
托福作文理由,切忌就事论事,其实只要我们大胆的进行举例,然后需要的时候,再适当提炼,其实作文思路是非常好寻找的。前几天给姑娘写情书的时候,你也不能只写我爱你,还一定要写“不看你的眼,不看你的眉,看的时候心里跳,看过以后眼泪垂,不看你的眼,不看你的眉,不看你也爱上你,忘了我是谁”这里的眼与眉不都是举例么
托福写作语料库积累:实用课程和兴趣课程
1、Some people think that students should be encouraged to study those fields such as science, technology, engineering and mathematics rather than they have interest in. Do you agree or
disagree?有人认为学生们应该学习科技,工程学,数学,而不是他们感兴趣的课程,你是否认同这个观点?
2、It is more important to choose to study a subject that interests you than a subject preparing you better for a job or career. Do you agree or disagree?学习感兴趣的课程比学习有助于就业的课程更加重要,你是否同意这个观点?(
3、Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such
as those related to science and technology. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. 有人认为学生们应该学习他们感兴趣的科目,有人认为学生们应该学习对于未来有用的课程,讨论两种观点,谈及你的立场。
托福写作范文赏析:
首段:背景介绍 + 争议焦点 + 写作立场
Education is one of the key words of our time, however, people's views differ greatly as to which should be the superior option of academic pursuit, to opt for courses conducing to future
career or to focus on subjects that interest them. As I see it, compared with choosing subjects that can help young adults ready themselves for career challenges, to deliberately specialize
in one's favorite courses is more commendable.
二段:反驳段:学习感兴趣的课程的利好
Opting for the courses in which one takes considerable interest will enjoy more visible merits. First, one's study motivation can be highly stimulated provided that one can choose subjects
exerting a peculiar fascination on him or her. Conversely, people might generate career burnout even if they might get profit-making jobs.
三段:反驳段:学习感兴趣的课程的利好
Also, taking one's favorite subjects can fully tap his or her infinite potentials. Meanwhile, one can fully enjoy the process of learning and career life. Apart from that, it is also a sort
of success if one can perfectly combine specialized knowledge with career ambition. Therefore, college students have sound reasons to select the courses that interest them.
四段:让步段:学习实用性课程的利好
Indeed, I have to concede that the acquisition of pragmatic courses might still have some benefits. Sure enough, job-related courses will help one outshine many candidates and successfully
secure a decent job. That is why some people feel that education is a kind of investment and competitive courses such as engineering, science and technology can, in most cases, earn high
interests. Thereby, what some people are concerned about is whether the course of their choice can lead to a profitable career. After all, career-related subjects can lay a solid foundation
for climbing the career ladder.
尾段:亮明观点 + (总结理由)
In closing, I re-affirm my conviction that even though choosing utilitarian subjects is never without merit, university students should still be encouraged to choose their favorite areas of
study.
托福写作语料库:词组
1. course = subject n.课程
2. career-oriented course = career-oriented subjects 以就业为导向的课程
3. take considerable interest in … = take keen interest in … 对于……很感兴趣
4. secure a decent job = get a decent career 找到一份体面的工作
托福写作句法语料:
1. conduce to … 有助于……
2. sure enough 的确
3. enjoy more visible merits 有更多的明显的利好
4. to do sth. is more commendable 去做某事更加值得推荐
5. to do sth. deserves more recommendations 去做某事更加值得推荐
托福写作语料库:短语
1. ready themselves for career challenges 使他们为未来的事业挑战做好准备
2. exert a peculiar fascination on sb. 对于某人极其有吸引力
3. might generate career burnout 也许会产生职业倦怠
4. fully tap one's infinite potentials 充分地开发一个人的无限潜能
5. combine specialized knowledge with career ambition 把专业知识和职业梦想结合起来
6. choose utilitarian subjects 选择实用性的课程
7. choose their favorite areas of study 选择他们喜欢的学习领域
8. outshine many candidates 胜过很多的候选人
9. lead to a profitable career 带来一个有利可图的事业
10. can lay a solid foundation for climbing the career ladder 可以为攀登事业的阶梯打下坚实的基础
托福写作模板:自主阅读还是规定阅读
The reading students do on their own is as important as or more important than that assigned by the teachers.
托福写作模板范文参考:
Sure enough, to open a book is always beneficial. Reading, by occupying time so constructively, can make us feel contented, with no time for boredom. Whether reading books arranged by
teachers or to enjoy our favorite works has sparkled a debate. I always believe that to read books that really interest us can best stimulate our reading zeal and tap our infinite
potentials.
Free reading, as a superior option, has many advantages. It provides relaxation for leisure hours and thus kindles our reading interests. Indeed, interest is the best teacher. To read good
books can be a habit-formation only when we find plenty of fun in reading. More precisely, the pleasure of reading lies in reading itself. For example, as a fancier of literature, I used to
read a great many literary works. Reading those thought-provoking books stirred my vivid imagination, stimulated my creativity, and deepened my insights into life. On the contrary, I might
slacken my efforts at reading and my reading enthusiasm might wither if I was forced to read unfavorite books.
Secondly,students might loose the ability to make independent choice if they only read at the guidance of teachers. By that I mean, it is highly possible that those who only read books
recommended by educators will feel at sea once teachers once they lose their exterior incentives. Meanwhile, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. People’s reading tastes differ greatly,
some reading assignments designed by teachers, even though are meaty and classic, might fail to arouse every individual’s reading impulses and arouse their sympathies. In this sense,
reading might lose its charm.
Indeed, I have to concede that most reading assignment designed or recommended by teachers have withstood the test of instructional experiment. Those reading lists, in most cases, are
carefully chosen. Thereby, to do some reading praised by teachers can help students avoid aimless reading and save precious time. What I want to rebut, however, is that students should be
encouraged to make their own reading choices,what educators need to do maybe just provide timely guidance and useful suggestions.
In sum, my standpoint is that to inspire students to make free reading choices is one of the best approaches to ignite their reading interests and motivate their reading zeal.
托福写作模板:大学对体育活动和图书馆的投资
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students' sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use
specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
托福写作模板范文参考:
I disagree strongly with the idea that the same amount of money should go to university sports activities as to university libraries. Although playing sports is a wonderful way to learn
about teamwork, strategy and reaching your goals, it should not be the principal focus of a university education.
Students need the most up-to-date library facilities available to get the best education. Many of those facilities are very expensive to buy and maintain. These include computerized
programs and access to Internet research databases that students can use to find information all around the world. If a university is only offering its students resources of a decade ago,
it's depriving those students of a tremendous amount of information.
Even the book and magazine budget of universities has gone up tremendously in the last decade. More is being published on every subject, and every university wants to have this information
available to its students.
It also costs money for universities to keep their libraries open. Students need to have access to all the libraries research tools as much of the time as possible. Because students are
young and can stay up all night studying, many universities are starting to leave their libraries open all night during exam periods. This costs money, because the staff has to be paid
extra to be there. It also costs money to run the building (electricity, heat) during that time.
Students at universities are only going to benefit from their education if they can get to all the tools they need to learn. Sports are secondary to the resources that students need from
university libraries. For this reason, libraries should always be better funded than sports activities.
托福写作
篇3:实例讲解托福写作使用方法
实例讲解托福写作模板使用方法
为什么要用模板?托福独立写作,由于字数等原因,做题速度一定要快,而且要能把自己想要表达的意思表达出来。
实例讲解:
Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement?
In twenty years, printedbooks will no longer be in existence.
题目问大家是否同意这样一种说法:后,纸质书将不复存在。
针对这样一道对未来的某种趋势进行预测的题目,同学们应该避免完全赞成或完全反对。理由很简单:未来某件事会不会发生很难说的准。因此我们建议采取不同意的态度,即认为20年后,纸质书不一定会不复存在。这种折中的观点会有利于大家展开论述。那么开头段怎么写呢?比较好掌握的一个方法叫做观点对比法。请看以下例子:
Some people hold that in twenty years, e-books will substituteprinted books because the former is much more convenient than the latter. Othersmaintain that despite of the many merits
e-books present; printed books willnot become extinct. From my perspective, the statement is ungrounded because itignored not only the drawbacks of e-books, but also some intrinsic value
ofprinted books.
针对这样的一个开头段,我们可以提炼出以下的托福独立写作模板:
Some people hold that…… others maintain that…… From my perspective,the statement is ungrounded because ……
与此同时,还可以对该模板中的“hold, maintain“,“from my perspective“,“ungrounded“进行同义替换, 增强模板的多样性和适用性。模板可以升级为:
Some people hold/argue/maintain/claim that…… Othershold/argue/maintain/claim that…… From my perspective/As far as I'm concerned/Inmy opinion/From my point of view, the statement
isungrounded/unwarranted/invalid/unjustifiable because。
托福写作模板:演艺明星的高薪
Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
托福写作范文:
Nowadays, the annual incomes of many sports stars and film stars come to millions of dollars. Some people claim that their salaries are too high. Yet, in my opinion, such salaries are well
deserved. They work hard to become famous, provide entertainment for us, and win honors for their countries.
First, famous athletes and entertainers make painstaking efforts to achieve fame. Fame is a wonderful thing to have, but it seldom appears overnight. Famous people have worked hard for
years to achieve their fame today and they have to continue their good work to maintain it. For their hard work, sports and entertaining stars deserve to be generously rewarded.
Unfortunately, people tend to focus on the huge amounts of money made by them. They rarely appreciate the efforts that athletes and entertainers have to make in order to achieve the fame
that they have today. For example, in order to win the first place in a 100-meter dash, an athlete has to cover hundreds of miles during training. Famous stars deserve their high salaries
because they have worked hard.
Second, sports and entertaining stars provide us with good entertainment. On weekends, many of us attend a football match that includes Beckham, see a movie that stars Julia Roberts, or go
to a concert that features Celine Dion. These people help us make good use of our free time by entertaining us. As a result, we feel inspired as well as relaxed. In other words, we feel
energetic again after attending the events. We even feel that we have more to enjoy in life and have new aspirations. For such reasons, these people are worth their high salaries.
Third, athletes and entertainers win honors for their countries. For example, after four years’ hard work, many athletes win gold medals at the Olympics Games. They are able to make
millions of dollars a year after the games. Such high salaries are justified, because these athletes have won honors for their countries in the most competitive arena and have made their
people proud, something few people can even dream of. This is true for entertainers as well. Many actors and actresses receive high salaries after they have won Oscars or prizes at Cannes
Films Festival. Those people also deserve high salaries, because they have made a name in films for their country and have made their country better known by people elsewhere in the world.
All in all, famous athletes and entertainers merit their high salaries, for their hard work, entertainment they provide, and their contribution to their country. If I had a chance, I would
be a famous star who can make millions of dollars a year.
托福写作模板:大学生选择专业
Students should choose the major such as science, technology, and engineering which can help them find good jobs instead of the major which they are interested in.
点睛
题目大意:大学生应该选择哪种专业:能够帮助他们找到好工作的专业(比如科学类,技术类和工程类)VS自己喜欢的专业。此题目波波建议选择感兴趣的专业:理由如下1.学习更有动力 2.从长远来看,更有利于就业。
托福写作范文参考:
11月5日托福独立写作范文
The question of “ what is the most important subject or skill the schools should teach? ” has never failed to attract attention from educators, school administrators and even politicians
especially when it comes to subjects like technology, engineering and math. Some argue that students should be encouraged to take such classes rather than the ones they are interested in
since they give them a better shot to find jobs. However, personally, I am not in favor of this position based on the following reasons.
Admittedly, it is true that courses like technology, engineering and math are very
technical, most of which can be applied in solving real world issues. However, the exposure that students have to apply these theories are very limited in class. Taking technical oriented
classes will not give students a competitive edge to ensure future jobs opportunities, on the other hand, there are enormous benefits for students to take courses that they are interested
in.
First off, taking courses that students are interested in can be a great motivation for them to achieve higher goals. Old saying “ interest is the best teacher” remains relevant as it did a
century ago. Interest serves as the internal motivation for students to explore in the area that they are interested, on the contrary, if they are forced to take courses for a utilitarian
purpose, they might not keep their interest for a long time thus have a lower learning efficiency. Recent study conducted by the Society of Developmental Psychology shows that students will
be more enthusiastic and passionate about learning when given the freedom to make their own choices to take classes. Also, giving students the opportunity to choose the classes they are
interested in can help them to explore their real interest, thus their potential can be fully tapped before heading off for career options.
Additionally, taking courses students are interested in have enormous practical purposes and they can be a great source of leisure and relaxation. For instance, lots of students like art
and music but seldom do they have a chance to learn. Actually, taking art and music classes help to develop creativity and make the students more imaginative. Actually, lots of scientific
research in the psychological field shows that early exposure to art and music not only boosts academic achievement but also promotes creativity, self-confidence and school pride. Students
who spend more time in learning art and music end up having higher analytical thinking and reasoning skills than those who don’t.
In conclusion, taking courses that students are interested in can be a great motivation for them to achieve higher goals and it can also be a great source of leisure and relaxation.
篇4:托福独立写作审题技巧实例讲解
正确审题是写好一篇作文的基础,也永远是考生备考写作是急需解决的首要问题。造成审题出问题的原因有哪些?单词不认识、题目中限定词、特殊词没注意都是引起偏题、跑题的主要原因。
坦白来说,在新托福写作中,要想在题目中碰到不认识的单词,还真不是一件容易的事,因为新托福议论文的题目、话题或者说用词大都是“接地气”的,不会用一些高深的生僻词来出题,考生大可放心。当然,对于基础真的特别弱、词汇量匮乏的考生来说,这一点还是需要去重视的。那么,怎么解决这个问题呢?小编的建议是千万不要盲目去背各个话题的词汇,而是要有针对性地只背题目中应该会出现的词汇。到这儿,可能有同学会提出异议了,你怎么知道哪些词会在题目中出现、哪些词不会出现呢?这里需要指出的是,所有的海外考试都有一个共同的特点叫题库制,这个特点也催生了一个名词叫“机经”,即机考的经验。考生只需要去研究出题的规律即可大致知道每一场考试可能会考察的范围。当然,机经的重要性和神奇性不值得大肆宣扬,因为这个纯粹是概率学和运气的问题。回到问题的根本,怎样才能避免单词不认识,非常简单,既然考试的题是重复用的,那么考生只需要去总结近几年中国大陆和北美考过的真题,把这些题目过一遍就可以了,不认识的单词查一下背一下,都认识的话就不用花更多的时间了(注意这里考生只需要看题看单词,暂时还不用想这个题怎么写)。这样下来,首先就能保证考试中不会碰到没见过的单词。
审题除了单词还有哪些问题?
另外,小编也经常发现题目中的单词全都认识,但是考生还是写偏题的情况。分析下来了解到,根本问题还是出在看题不仔细,题目中的关键信息、限定词汇没有重视。例如:
In today's world,the ability to cooperate well with others is more important than before.Do you agree or disagree?
这个题目中的核心词汇包括cooperate以及than before。很多学生在行文过程中,都忽略了对before这个词的解读。全文都在谈如今合作有多么重要,而没有与过去为什么合作不那么重要进行对比。
再如:The car has had greater effect to society than the airplane has to.Do you agree or disagree?
以下对一位同学所写的段落进行分析:
First and foremost,there are more alternatives to cars. Automobile is a kind of short-distance transportation,which is used mostly in daily life but also cause some problem like traffic
congestion.Therefore,in order to solve the serious traffic problem,the government implements a gamut of proposals,encouraging people to take other transportations,to name a few,railway,bus
and subway.Subway,for specific example,was quickly accepted by the public and spectacularly convenient.Intensively developing in recent decades,the subway attracts more people attributes to
its cheap price and,especially,punctuality.To compared,individuals should pay the cost of gasoline,parking and maintenance for their private cars,which is more expensive than a two dollars’
subway ticket.Also,another perk of subway is that passengers will never be saddle with the problem of traffic congestion because subway always has its own lane.As a result,more and more
people have the tendency to choose subway over privet cars.On the contrary,as the only long-distance transportation,air-plane,as a monopoly in the sky,does not have any alternative recently
and has a wider improving spectrum in the future.
大家可以看到,除了很多语言错误外,全段大篇幅在对subway进行描述,然而题目是需要考生将car和airplane进行对比。所以,写得再怎么多,都是不得分的,而因为这个问题失分,确实是特别可惜,又让人百思不得其解的。因此,小编建议大家拿到一个题目,先问自己一个问题,这个题目的话题词是什么?有没有对比信息?有没有限定词?并带着这些问题开始写作,这样才能避免写得多写得顺畅但是不得分的尴尬。
托福考试作文独立写作范文:了解跟你观点相反的人更重要
托福写作真题题目:
A/D: It is more important to read and watch news presented by people whose opinion is different from your own view than by people whose opinion are similar to yours.
写作参考一:
With the increasingly diverse means of acquiring information, it has become a common phenonmen that we are exposed to conflicting ideas about a single event, which has aroused deep social
concern. A growing boday of average people are wondering whether it is more important to read and watch news presented by people whose opinion is different from your own view than by people
whose opinion are similar to yours. From my pesepective, it is advisable to be a good listener to the different viewpoints.
Firstlly, receiving news presented by people with dissenting perspective can help people have access to the comprehensive information and get closer to the truth of the events. As is common
sense, every single event or piece of news is not as simple as we expect. So it is an indisputable fact that nobody can have a panoramic view of the truth of the incidents due to the
limited experience and knowledge span. In this case, gaining news from our opponents will definitely deliver a brandnew perspective and make us have a second thought of our own viewpoint.
In other words, the clashes of different views will temper and refine our opinion about the events, with the result that a whole picture is formed. On the contrary, just selectively
listening to the similar ideas, people will become narrow-minded.
Besides that, another potential benefit of obtaining news from those with opposite view is the higher likelihood to make acquaitance with more people. As is known to all, the way person
responds to someone whose opinion differs drastically from theirs reveals their true character. To be specific, being tolerant of different voices about one thing reflects that a person is
endowed with the quality of inclusiveness and humbility, which can make him/her leave a good impression on others. Consequently, no one, including those from opposing party, will refuse to
become friends with humble and inclusive ones. Instead, those solely accepting same opinion are usually self-centered and arrogant so that they not consider others’ thought or feeling but
impose their own opinion. Thus it is unlikely that they will build friendship with those with different ideas. Even worse, the alreadly established friendship may also end, once the
disagreements occur.
In a nutshell, it is sensible for people to read or watch news from people with dissenting perspective, in order to gain the whole picture of the news and enlarge the social network.
写作参考二:
208月27日托福独立写作范文二:With advent of new technological gadgets, like laptop, tablet and smart phones, people now have access to all sorts of news sources. In face of the overwhelming news
sources, some people tend to watch news that present similar ideas with them, while other prefer to watch news with different perspectives and ideas. I, personally, think it is far better
to watch news with distinctive opinions and viewpoints based on the following reasons.
First off, news from various sources are biased and it is quite irrational to read or watch news from a single source, actually it makes better sense to be exposed to news that provide
different kinds of ideas. Even though it is very essential for news media to be fair and unbiased, nonetheless, in reality, most of the news media are biased and prejudiced. Part of the
reasons is that the news sources can be various, like the government, independent institutions or even think tanks. Lots of media or news agencies use phrases like ”expert believes“, ”most
people agree“ or ”observes argue that“, all of which are pretty much biased since ”most people“ is a slippery word. The people might not represent the majority of the people and lack of
diversity in terms of race, gender and other demographic factors.
Additionally, being exposed to news with distinctive opinions and ideas can help people to develop critical thinking skills and thus have a fair and more justified stance on certain issues.
People varying in past life experience, education background and economic conditions tend to have totally different opinions on certain issues. Having access to different ideas can broaden
people's horizons and enrich one's experience. For instance, I took it for granted that every child at an appropriate age has the chance to go to primary school until I watched a
documentary about the elementary school enrolment in the poverty-stricken region in my country. Their family can barely feed them and the local government has little educational resource to
provide them proper education. This documentary totally changed my perspective on the primary school enrolment in hinterland.
In all, exposure to news with different perspectives has lot of benefits since news sources are generally biased, and by watching news with different opinions we can have a much more fair
and clear view. (Words:381, By Meng, Yan WECHAT: KICKASSTOEFL)
托福考试作文独立写作范文:你的工作要比你的社交生活对幸福影响更大
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
Your job has a greater effect on one’s overall happiness than your social life does.
年9月24日托福独立写作真题
Your job has more effects on happiness than your social life does.
题目大意: 你的工作要比你的社交生活对幸福影响更大。此题目涉及到抽象词“幸福”,可能小伙伴们会觉得有些难度,如果大家了解马斯洛的需求层次理论的话,本题目并不难,波波建议大家选择,两者对于幸福有同样的作用,因为工作满足了我们的物质需求,而社交生活满足了我们的社交需求。
写作参考一:
There is no denying that happiness originates in the acts of meeting people's various needs. Nowadays some people claim that happiness is more affected by the job they owned than their
social life. This is a popular misunderstanding. As far as I am concerned, social life and jobs have the equal role in making people feel happy, because they can respectively satisfy
people's different needs.
On the one hand, a decent and well-paid job can provide us with a large amount of money, which could fulfill our material needs and improve our living standards. For example, with adequate
financial resources we can live in a spacious and well-decorated house with six bedrooms and eight restrooms. We can travel around the world and visit the Forbidden City inChina, the
Liberty Statue inAmericaand the Big Ben inBritain. In addition, such a good deal of money enables us to keep fit by having nutritious diet and mineral water transferred from the water
source. Meanwhile, we can hire a personal doctor around the clock in case of any emergence of disease. We do not have to wait for a long time by standing in the long and crowed lines of
patients in hospitals. All these things will definitely make us feel happy.
On the other hand, the important role of social life in helping us attain happiness can not be ignored. Confucius, one of the greatest philosophers and educators inChina, once remarked that
it is a pleasant thing to meet with a friend from afar, which indicates that friendship is another source of happiness. Participation in social activities will enlarge our social circle and
make us make acquaintance with more people. For example, if you are a bookworm, you can take part in readers' association where you will encounter a lot people who share a common interest.
Chatting and talking with them will help form a deep friendship and make you have a better mood. The reason underlying the above example is that your need of communicating with others is
met by participating in social life.
In conclusion, since happiness depends on the fulfillment of one's need, social life and jobs combines together to make us happy. It is an exaggeration to say that your job has more effects
on happiness than your social life.
写作参考二:
People tend to have different expectations out of a job, like personal satisfaction, higher pay, respect, and social recognition. Some people are so dedicated to their jobs that they barely
have something fun life, while others tend to seek happiness outside of their professional life. Personally, I think my job has a greater impact on my overall happiness than my social life
based on the following reasons.
First off, for professionals, especially newly minted college graduates, a job can provide them a great sense of satisfaction. When holding a job, one feels that he or she assumes great
responsibility and has something offer back to the community regardless of ones’ positions, be it cashier, janitor, professor or even business managers. For instance, an Executive Officer
can help to create jobs that benefit lots of people; chefs can create a new dish and release his creativity, at the same time customers will be amazed by his new dish; a professor gets a
great sense of accomplishment when he imparts knowledge to his students or comes up a groundbreaking finding in a certain academic field. Though the happiness and satisfaction can be subtle
in a working environment, nonetheless, it can be very contagious and eventually makes someone a satisfied person in life.
Additionally, holding a job can offer someone monetary incentive and it can also be an important source of motivation and happiness. Without a decent salary one cannot afford the daily
necessities like paying rent, covering living expense, like utility bills, internet bills, to say nothing about living a comfortable life. A recent study on the correlation between monetary
compensation and employee satisfactions published by Harvard Business Review suggests that higher financial reward affords great happiness in a working environment. Indeed, the monetary
reward from the job can make someone very happy and give them a sense of achievement. With the salary, a young adult can have some disposable income and thus be more financially
independent, buy things they like or take a trip somewhere.
In conclusion, a job can provide more happiness than one’s social life since career opportunities provide people a great sense of satisfaction and the monetary incentive associated with
jobs can also be an important source of motivation and happiness.
篇5:托福写作备考仿写句子技巧实例讲解
托福写作仿写技巧作用简介
托福写作备考中仿写技巧的重要性不用多说。用一句话总结就是,通过仿写一些好的句式,考生可以在短时间内扩充自己独有的那套“写作模板”从而达到事半功倍的写作备考训练效果。
篇6:托福写作备考仿写句子技巧实例讲解
实例1:
It is inevitable for urbanization to bring us some sacrificelike the alienation of ourselves from nature.
(伴随着城市化,我们不可避免的要做出一些牺牲,如忍受远离大自然之苦。)
仿写思路分析:
1. 托福写作中必会出现“某某某事很重要”的句子,然而很多同学在描述时,却只能想到important,这肯定是不行的。
原句中“It is inevitable for .... to do sth. ”的形式主语句式真的再简单不过了,初中我们都学过,但却一定比你用important高大上了很多。
2. 这句话中的inevitable还可以换成如下形容词:
significant, indispensable,crucial.... 它们都是用来表示重要性的常用形容词。
3. 给到大家两句仿写的句子,一个是关于环保的,一个是关于沟通的,这都是托福写作热门话题:
A. It is crucial for people to take steps to keep theenvironment from deterioration, like taking public transportation instead ofdriving cars.(人们必然要采取些措施来防止环境恶化,如多乘坐公共交通工具而不是去开小汽车)
B. It is inevitable for the old to havegeneration gap with their children.(对老年人来说,不可避免的会和他们的孩子之间有代沟。)
实例2:
Most of us have formed an unrealistic picture of life on adesert island.
(许多人对在荒岛上的生活产生了不合实际的看法。)
1. 这样简单的句子,当我们看过后翻译成中文自然是手到擒来,而若给你这样一个汉语,你是否能够想到如此翻译呢?
该句中,用picture一词显得十分生动形象,这点是我们可以运用到今后写作中去的。
2. 仿写的时候我们直接将 of 后面跟的名词换成我们所写作文的主题相关词即可,也可将unrealistic换成恰当的形容词,举例:
Many people have formed an inaccurate picture of unknown countries.
(许多人会对陌生的国家形成了不准确的看法。)
这句可用于有关“你是赞同生活在自己家乡还是一个新的城市”等话题,作为其中一个论点来进行进一步的展开。
以上就是托福写作备考仿写技巧的2个实例讲解,小编希望大家学会这种备考方式,并且在平时练习阅读或是听力的过程中,看到好的句式就可以记下来进行仿写练习,从而自己发现、自己总结。这样对句子的印象及记忆效果比背那些所谓的固定模板要好很多哦!
托福写作解析:Children and sports
托福写作题目:
Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
参考分析:
优点:对身体健康有好处;有助于培养与人和睦相处的能力;缺点:耽误学习,instant pleasure costs long-term benefits.
花很长时间搞体育的优点
(1)身体健康
(2)促进团队精神
(3)交很多朋友
花很长时间搞体育的缺点:耽误学习
参考范文:
Children and sports
Currently some young children spend a great amount of their time in practicing sports. Most parents feel quite happy because sports are good for their kids' development and team work
spirit,however they are quite worried about some negative effects such as practicing sports occupies too much time, distracts their attentions on school work and loses certain interests on
other activities. In my opinion, everything has its good side and bad side. The important thing is to handle it properly.
Admittedly, practicing sports can help children's physical development, which makes them grow faster and stronger than before. As we know, during children's development periods, especially
from 10 to 16 years old, sports are really helpful for children to develop. Sports can create a strong body that reduces the possibility of contracting some diseases easily. Definitely we
believe that children benefit from sports.
Another good thing is that sports teach us to learn how to corporate with other members in a team. Most sports are team work. If we want to play them well, we must master some skills to
care about what our team members are thinking and how to adapt each other to achieve a common goal. Sports are not an individual activity, it needs corporation and mutual understanding.
This is not easy to master. Of course, for parents they are delightful to see their children to get this skill from sports.
托福写作语料库积累:团队项目
托福写作语料库积累重点搭配:
go beyond the textbook : 超越课本
real-world issues :现实世界的问题
presented s/th to the audiences :向观众展示
traditional book-based instruction :传统书本教学
is more demanding than :比另外一件事情更费力
memorize facts from a single source :从单一的源头记忆事实
细节罗列:
the history of their town :他们家乡的历史
water quality in their communities :他们社区的水质量
analyzing information from multiple sources :分析不同源头的信息
discussed their findings :讨论他们的发现
collected insect specimens, studied them :收集昆虫样本、研究他们
托福写作万能素材适用题目:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is more effective for students to work in groups than by themselves.
The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teacher’s salaries.
托福写作语料库积累:读书的好处
托福写作语料库积累:读书的好处
1、Enhanced Smarts 变聪明
Wow, this may be the most obvious statement of the post, right? Well, it turns out that reading helps in almost every area of smarts. Those that read have higher GPA’s, higher intelligence,
and general knowledge than those that don’t. In Anne E. Cunningham’s paper What Reading Does for the Mind (pdf version), she found that reading, in general, makes you smarter, and it keeps
you sharp as you age.
No matter what you’re wanting to do or become, you can’t do it without more knowledge. Reading is an excellent way to get where you’re wanting to go.
2、Reading reduces stress 减少压力
When I’m reading a book, my mind shifts gears. Where I might have a had a stressful day, a book can easily distract me. Fiction is fantastic for this.Reading an awesome fiction book is
perfect right before bed time. Though sometimes it’s hard to put the book down if it’s really good. Still, you’ll be relaxed .
3、Greater tranquility 多一点宁静
Reading can soothe like no other. Given that I’m a pretty high-energy person, reading forces me to sit and be still. This daily act of making myself be quiet and still has been nothing
short of miraculous for my anxiety and my “fidgety factor”.
4、Improved analytical thinking 增强思辨的能力
That’s right, ladies and germs. Cunningham’s studies have found thatanalytical thinking is boosted by reading. Readers improve their general knowledge, and more importantly are able to spot
patterns quicker. If you can spot patterns quicker, your analytical skills receive a boost.
5、Increased vocabulary 增加词汇
It’s no secret that reading increases your vocabulary and improves your spelling, but did you know that reading increases your vocabulary more than talking or direct teaching? Reading
forces us to look at words that we might not have seen or heard recently at the pub. In fact, language in children’s books are likely to be more sophisticated than your average
conversation.
Increased vocabulary is especially crucial for bloggers or writers. All successful writers will tell you that in order to write well, you need to read. Every day. You’ll be surprised at the
words you start incorporating into your writing.
A beefier vocabulary isn’t just for writers though. Knowing what other people are saying and using the perfect words to convey your feelings is a critical part of being a better human.
Better listeners are more successful in life.
6、Improved memory 提高记忆力
I have an awful memory. Just ask my fiancee. I usually can’t remember what I’ve eaten for breakfast, let alone things like names and addresss. Yet I’ve been finding that I can remember
stuff much easier when I’ve been reading consistently. Do I have any scientific data to match this up? Not really. But I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet that reading has somehow given me
memory mojo.
7、Improved writing skills 提高写作技能
This isn’t much of a stretch, considering that reading improves vocabulary and critical thinking. I feel like a better writer, as I’m constantly surrounding myself with works from people
who are better than me. That’s why English classes in High School make you read “the classics”. That’s why art students learn to copy masterpieces, so they know what creating something
incredible should feel like.
8、Helps prioritize goals 更好的权衡目标
Many times we’re certain we know what we “really want” in life. Yet I’ve found that activities like reading show me things I didn’t know about myself. My mind will drift to things that I’d
really like to do, and it isn’t long that these little lapses in reading start to cycle. The same sort of goals keep popping into my head, allowing me to see what I really want to do.
For example, I’ve been playing music on a consistent basis, but I’ve always wanted to produce and distribute my own music. As I’ve been reading, I’ve found that song ideas and other general
thoughts on music keep popping into my head. It’s my times reading that have really pushed me into giving music a serious go.
When you remove yourself from your work environment, you’ll start to see things that you might really want to do, that you’re not doing yet.Reading gives you a chance for your to wander.
篇7:如何提升托福写作句子多样性
如何提升托福写作句子多样性?把握好这几点
一.变换主语改变表达句式
例1:她按时到校上学。动态句:She attends school regularly.静态句:Her attendance at school is regular.例2:他拥有一所房子。动态句:He possesses a house.静态句:He is in possession of a
house.技巧小结:中文习惯动词占优势,但是英语里面静态词汇(名词、介词、副词、形容词等)占优势。所以在写作时同学们应该考虑英语句子静态特征的表达。
二.用抽象名词做主语
例3:她的朴素衣着使他显得更美。具体句:Her simple dress adds to her beauty.抽象句:The simplicity of her dress adds to her beauty.例4:温暖的房间使我昏昏欲睡。具体句:The warm room made me sleepy.抽象句:The warmth of the room made me
sleepy.技巧小结:中文表达重具体,英文表达重抽象。
三.主被动变换
例5: 我永远忘不了这个教训。人称主语:I will neverforget the lesson.物称主语:The lesson will be rooted in my memory forever.例6: 不同的团队成员对工作有不同的态度。人称主语:Different team members have different attitudes towards
work.物称主语:Attitudes towards work vary from person to person.技巧小结:英语主语常用人称和物称两种形式表达。物称主语注重“什么事发生在什么人身上”,人称主语侧重“什么人怎么样”。
It is / was + 被强调的某个句子成分+ that / who + 句子。强调句型可以用来强调句子中除了谓语之外的成分,起到比较明显的加强语气的作用,比如:I went to the Palace Museum in 1997.这个句子如果强调时间,就可以变为:It was in 1997 that I went to the Palace
Museum.如果直接运用,句子也没有显得特别出彩,如果同学们可以用强调句型和其它从句一起使用,就会起来比较好提升作用:比如我们探讨“人口老龄化”的问题,想表达“老龄化日益严重的问题让全球的政府都很担扰”,可以写为:It is the fact that the population aging problem is getting more and more
prevalent that makes all the governments concern all over the world.上面句子里面的the population aging problem is getting more and more prevalent是fact的同位语从句。
托福写作句式多样化需要大家掌握同义句的不同句式表达方式,并且能在写作中运用出来,比如前面用主动式,后面可以换成被动式,前面用人做主语,后面可以用抽象名词做主语等等,灵活运用不同句式去写托福作文,对于写作分数提升肯定会有帮助。
托福写作:题库范文附思路解析
1. Land for human needs or endangered animals Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree
or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
『分析』选择不同意更好写一些。列举两三个保护endangered animals的重要性。同时不要忘了说明人类也确实需要更多的土地。只不过不能只顾眼前利益(short term benefits)而已。
『范文』 When making decisions about land use, some say that human needs should come before animal needs in every case. While I agree that human needs should have primary consideration, humans
have a special responsibility to protect the land that endangered animals call home. Animals adapt very slowly to sudden changes in their environments. Many endangered animals can only live
in one place, or in a specific type of place. Humans, on the other hand, have a special ability to adapt quickly to changing and hostile environments. For instance, if humans need to live
in a very dry environment they can use technology to locate and drill for water, or build pipelines to bring in water from outside. Thousands of years ago the residents of Xinjiang province
dug underground tunnels hundreds of kilometers long to carry water to oasis towns like Turpan. Because humans are thus flexible while many animals are not, humans should make an effort to
use up all available space before encroaching upon the habitats of endangered animals. One of the important reasons to protect endangered animals is that the delicate ecological balance of
an area might be irreparably harmed by their extinction. For example, if humans chop down forests and use the land to grow corn, they might simultaneously destroy the habitats of a kind of
bird that eats locusts. The next year because the locust population can grow unchecked, locusts might destroy the entire nearby corn crop. Not only do the birds lose their homes, but humans
are also harmed. The ecological balance of many natural habitats is still not well understood and humans interfere in it at their peril. Finally, humans have much to learn from endangered
species. One example is in the field of medicine. By observing a particular species of endangered monkeys in South America, scientists have discovered that monkeys eat a certain kind of
plant when they get sick. Through research the scientists discovered that this plant also has medicinal value for humans. If the monkey's habitat had been destroyed to create more farmland,
not only would we lose the plants and the monkeys, we would also lose life-saving medicines and the potential for medical research.
2. One skill needed to be successful in the world today What is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today? Choose one skill and use specific
reasons and examples to support your choice. 参见:[15]。也可以用[27]作为答案。
『范文』 People succeed not merely because they have one or more certain skills. However, if I have to choose one skill which is supposed to be useful to success, I think it should be the
ability to convince or persuade others. By convincing or persuading we get what we want from others. When we were children, we always managed to persuade our parents to buy us candies; when
we were in the high school, we had to persuade our classmates to play with us; when we applied for a job after graduation, we had better be able to successfully convince the employer that
we are qualified employees. Besides, some day, we will all have to convince a person whom we love that we are in deed outstanding husbands or excellent wives. By convincing or persuading we
become more and more sturdy and powerful. Nobody is capable of doing every thing perfect. By persuading others to cooperate with us, we can achieve much more than we could only by
ourselves. Mr. Yu Minhong, CEO of Beijing New Oriental Education & Technology Group, had successfully convinced his alumni including Mr. Wang Qiang and Mr. Xu Xiaoping to strive after an
ideal—to build a most influential private university in China, and today, they have been so close. Mr. Yu, while answering a journalist, said that he once persuaded Chinese students to go
abroad, his current work is to convince those students to return to their homeland with their enhanced intelligences. Ironically, it is ourselves who need us to persuade and convince most.
We by nature are weak, yet have to be stronger to face up to tough surroundings. All too often we need encouraging. Amazingly enough, it is ourselves who can in deed encourage. When we are
in trouble, we need convince ourselves not to give up, when we are in plain sailing, we need persuade ourselves no to be negligent. By convincing ourselves, we become more and more
independent, and more and more robust, both of which are characteristics essential to success.
3. The attractions of dangerous activities Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer.
『分析』罗列出三个理由,比如:金钱快乐无知参见:[1]
『范文』 People engage themselves in dangerous activities for various reasons, which probably includes money, pleasure, and perhaps ironically, nescience. Perhaps the most direct drive might
come from money, which is needed for everyone, any time and everywhere. People have enough wit to balance their certain choices, especially when they fa danger and money. Those stunt men or
women in Hollywood movies, photographers who shoot sharks or crocodiles, or those who participate in stock car racing, are always sophisticated enough calculate whether the outcome
overweigh the risk. If they are willing to take the risk, they must have evaluated well. They know exactly the rule: the more risks they take, the more they might get. There also is another
kind of people in this world. Money is of almost no importance to them They perform dangerous activities just for their own pleasure. Perhaps the most appropriate example involves sports.
Actually every kind of sports is dangerous, and even can be deadly. Danger always exists, but people tend to simply ignore it. Take parachuting for example, who can refuse the fascination
of flying in the sky like a bird? On the other hand, it seems that danger itself makes the activity so fascinating as too hard to refuse. To conquer is the very nature of human being from
the very beginning. Pheidippides said seconds before dropping dead two thousand years ago, ”Rejoice,] we conquer!“ And it seems perfectly logical for some people that celebration follows
conquer. Ironically, sometimes blind brave comes out of nescience. Sometimes people simply don't know the activity is hazardous or how perilous it exactly is. It can be exemplified by a
recent incident. Five students (three of them have a master's degree) lost their lives in a mountaineering expedition. Those students reportedly didn't, and it seems highly probable, make
an adequate preparation before expedition, which made the tragedy ineluctable. People always praise alpinists with words such as strong, brave, courageous, but in this case none of these
words is appropriate Those young students traded their springtime with blind brave, and died in vain.
4. Do you travel alone or with a companion? Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to
support your choice.
『分析』分别讨论两种方式的优缺点(relative merits),然后说,具体的选择要视情况而定。相关题目:[111]
『范文』 The biggest inconveniences of traveling are high expenses and safety concerns. Traveling with a companion may solve both of these problems and at the same time adds to the enjoyment of
the trip. Part of the joy of traveling is the sense of discovery felt when seeing a completely new place. Traveling with someone else compounds that sense of wonder. When you see or
experience something new you can share it with your travel companion. Likewise, when you are traveling with someone else you get the benefit of another pair of eyes and ears, and you are
more likely to notice interesting things when you are not traveling alone. When I was hiking in Yunnan province with a friend, she spied a frog sitting by the edge of the trail. Had my
friend not been there, I would not have seen it, and missed part of the natural beauty of Yunnan. Traveling companions not only enrich the experience of travel, but also make it safer.
According to police statistics thieves, rapists, and murderers are all much more likely to target a single person walking alone than to target a group of two or more people. To save money,
a person traveling alone might sleep in a dorm room. Apart from the noise and inconvenience of sharing a room with a large number of strangers, travelers also have to be constantly vigilant
to prevent other people from stealing your belongings. When traveling with a companion you can take turns watching each other's valuables on trains, restaurants, parks, and other public
places frequented by tourists. Finally, traveling with a companion is also cheaper than traveling alone. A hotel room for one person might cost 100 yuan, while a room for two at the same
hotel might cost 120 yuan. If you have a companion you can each spend 60 yuan per night, rather than both spending 100 yuan if you traveled separately. It is also cheaper to eat in
restaurants and you get to sample more kinds of food when two people order. When bargaining for souvenirs, each person can save a little money if you offer to buy more than one. Traveling
with a companion can easily cut your travel expenses in half, while doubling the fun of trip.
5. Which kind of life do you like, get up early or get up late? Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day's work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work
until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice
. 『分析』这是个非常私人的问题。尽管很多人都喜欢睡懒觉,但是“早起的好处”应该更容易写一些。有益于健康,可以去锻炼身体。早上大脑经过休息,相对更加清醒,适合学习。
『范文』 When I was a kid and didn't want to go to bed early, my father always used to say, ”The early bird gets the worm.“ I certainly knew what he meant: people who stay up late at night
aren't able to get up early and take full advantage of the new day's opportunities. I'm not sure how wise I am, but I can certainly feel that getting a good night's sleep and an early start
help's me do a full days work. I However, every job or task always has unforeseen problems and complications. A trip to the] post office seems simple enough, but could be complicated and
lengthened by heavy traffic, forgetting to bring money or addresses, or long lines. When I need to do many things in a day, a
delay at the post office can negatively affect all of my other
tasks. To minimize these potential negative effects, I try and get an early start that leaves me plenty of time later in the day to finish my other tasks. Another important reason to get up
before 8:00 a.m. is that businesses usually start their workdays by 9:00 a.m. at the latest. A person who wakes up at 10:00 a.m. has already lost two precious business hours. This gives
them less time to go to the bank, the post office, or deal with any company or government office that keeps regular business hours. People who get up early have the extra benefit of all of
the hours of a full business day during which they can be more productive than they can during non-business hours. Finally, getting up early and going to sleep early is a fairly standard
schedule to which most of society adheres. If I adhere to it as well, I will have more time to spend with my family and friends. If I get up late and stay up late, I will not only lose
opportunities to interact with others during business hours, I will also lose chances to interact with people because they are asleep! This would, be all right if I were a hermit, but since
I enjoy the company of others, I prefer to be an ”early bird."
★ 托福独立写作审题技巧实例讲解
★ 关于被动语态讲解
★ 托福写作文章结构设置安排方法实例讲解
★ 初中英语被动语态讲解
★ 托福写作速度提升攻略
★ 初中英语语法被动语态讲解
★ 实例讲解托福阅读词汇题同义词替换
★ 托福写作高分
★ 托福写作整合
★ 公文写作格式实例基础知识
《托福写作提升句子表达语法结构推荐:被动语态实例讲解(锦集7篇).doc》将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印