正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!翻译1句英语:抱歉,今天收到订单太晚了,来不及安排出货,明天和其他客户的产品一起出._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译1句英语:抱歉,今天收到订单太晚了,来不及安排出货,明天和其他客户的产品一起出.
翻译1句英语:抱歉,今天收到订单太晚了,来不及安排出货,明天和其他客户的产品一起出.
I'm sorry,it's too late,the order received today to arrange shipment,tomorrow and other customers products with them out.
I am sorry to say that your purchasing order came so late that I could not arrange your shipment today. I will arrange your shipment tomorrow with the product by other customer.
I am sorry. As received the order
too late, I can not ship out the goods today. I'll ship it out with the good of others tomorrow.
I am sorry.It was too late to arrange shipment when we received the order.Tomorrow we wil arrange it with other orders
I'm sorry, it's too late, the order received today to arrange shipment, tomorrow and other customers products with them out
I’m afraid we will arrange this shipment tomorrow, with other customer's together, because it is too late to ship when we receiving this order.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译翻译1句英语:客户A现在发订单的话,今天下午5点左右才能收到,肯定来不及出货了.延后到明天出货,请了解._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译翻译1句英语:客户A现在发订单的话,今天下午5点左右才能收到,肯定来不及出货了.延后到明天出货,请了解.
英语翻译翻译1句英语:客户A现在发订单的话,今天下午5点左右才能收到,肯定来不及出货了.延后到明天出货,请了解.
It will be recieved about 5 o'clock PM if customer A send an order now,it is too late to deliver the cargo.So it is postponed to deliver the cargo tomorrow,please be consideration
We can receive the goods at 5 pm if A makes the order now. And it's too late to deliver. the shipment will be delayed till tomorrow, please be understanding
if the client A delivers the order now, it will be received by 5 o'clock this afternoon, so it's running out of time. The goods will be delayed to ship by tomorrow, please understand.
The order will be received around 5 if A make it now,which wll be too late for us to make the delivery.Thus we'll postphone it to tomorrow.We apprciate your understanding
A client A word of placing your order now, today can receive around 5 p.m., certainly too late shipment. Wait until tomorrow shipment, please understand.
If customer A is supposed to issue the order now, it will be received around 5pm only. Definitely there's no time to ship out.
Hence, the shipments will be delayed until tomorrow, please understand.翻译1句英语:因为预计晚上才能收到订单,非常抱歉今天可能来不及包装了,明天出货可以吗?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译1句英语:因为预计晚上才能收到订单,非常抱歉今天可能来不及包装了,明天出货可以吗?
翻译1句英语:因为预计晚上才能收到订单,非常抱歉今天可能来不及包装了,明天出货可以吗?
It's expect to receive the purchase order tonight,I'm very sorry for cann't finish pack today,if it's suitable for you to ship tomorrow?
For the night to receive your order, i'm very sorry we can't do it today, tomorrow on the packing?
Wewon't be able to get the order until evening, so we are sorry to tell you there will be no time left for packing today. Can we make the shipment tomorrow?
I'm sorry to hear that the order is expected to be received tonight,so we may have no time to pack it. Could we send this order tomorrow?
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 剑梢 的文章

随机推荐