包装说明:----
价格说明:----
发布日期:
公司名称:
经营模式:贸易型
联系方式:
留言询价:
&&东莞志高空调总- 东莞志高空调总代理 的 详 细 说 明
东莞志高空调总代理卢总&BR&&志高空调东莞总代理卢总是志高空调东莞总代理,主要经营的志高空调品牌型号如下:&BR&&分体挂壁&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&数码三超王(尊崇型)&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&数码三超王(精英型)&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&北奥之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&静雅之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&睡仙子&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&丽人之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&怡人之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&安睡宝&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&北极之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&科技之光Ⅱ&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&田园之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&品质之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&南海明珠&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&好日子&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&健康宝96款&BR&&柜机&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&数码三超王(尊崇型)&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&数码三超王(精英型)&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&北奥之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&朗月之光&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&厅之骄子&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&科技之光∏&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&南海明珠&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&健康宝22款&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&健康宝36款&BR&&中央空调&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&低静压普通型风管机系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&中(高)静压普通型风管机系列&I&&/I&&&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&第二代超薄型风管机系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&第三代直冷式(强热集控)天花机系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&座吊机系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&直流变频新冷媒户式水机&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&CMD智能多联系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&CMV-[D]数码涡旋智能多联中央空调机组&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&“醇风”&I&&/I&&系列-CMV-[V]直流变频一拖多空调&I&&/I&&&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&“醇风”系列-CMV-[V]超级直流变频模块多联机组&I&&/I&&&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&CMV-[A]超级变频模块化智能多联中央空调&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&直冷式风冷立柜系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&直冷式风冷吊柜机组系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&屋顶空调系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&分体水源热泵系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&水冷柜机系列&BR&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&&I&&/I&&直冷式模块化风冷吊柜系列&BR&&东莞市柏金机电工程有限公司&BR&&
本公司还供应上述产品的同类产品:东莞志高空调总代理
东莞市柏金机电工程有限公司陆总是东莞大金三菱**格力美的志高格兰仕空调代理商,是一家多年致力于家用、商用中央空调系统的公司,是集咨询、设计、销售、安装施工、维护保养服务于一体的专业化空调工程公司。拥有一支设计经验丰富、安装和维修技术过硬的专业空调服务队伍。根据客户不同需求,提供个性化、系统化的专业解决方案,专注于高档洋房、别墅、写字楼、工厂商铺、会所,专业提供高端空调品牌大金、三菱电机、**、格力、美的、志高、格兰仕等家用、商用中央空调销售、安装、维护、保养,厂家授权,服务保障,打造了许多精品优质的空调工程。
公司参与过诸多重大项目建设,如:东莞市政府办公大楼、中国银行、高步医院、中惠集团、建工集团、中驳港务、海联大厦、康城金属、万利电子、玖玖酒店连锁、金科投资、东莞市世纪城国际公馆、东莞市景湖花园、东莞森湖湖、松山湖锦锈山河、松山湖万科壹号、松山湖虹溪诺雅、松山湖长城世家、松山湖万科住宅产业研究基地、中信地产、广信地产等等本市和周边城市行政、企事业单位、学校、医院、外资企业。具有深厚的空调管理经验,高标准严要求,力求以高端的空调品牌、一流的服务品质,实惠的价格来回报客户朋友。
公司视信誉为生命,重视工程安装质量和售后服务保障,安装材料统一采购管理,实行项目经理负责制,售后服务及时到位。公司在工程技术细节上精益求精,所有细节都体现责任和技术的专业性,保证每一项工程都是令用户满意的优质工程。
柏金机电,以专业的技术、诚信的态度,竭诚为您服务,欢迎社会各届朋友来电及莅临指导。
公司经营品牌:三菱、大金、**、格力、美的、志高、格兰仕等
业务负责人:陆总
地址:东莞市万江石美警务区旁
电话/传真:2
24小时咨询服务电话:
免责声明:以上所展示的信息由企业自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布企业负责。新品快播网对此不承担任何保证责任。
友情提醒:为保障您的利益,建议优先选择
阳光企业。
&行业目录导航:如何加盟志高空调_百度知道
如何加盟志高空调
我想在江苏灌云做志高空调售后。不知怎么加盟
提问者采纳
如果你当地已经有志高空调的销售商,你是没有资格加入的!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
你必须要有6个以上维修人员,面积12平房米以上,要有工商营业执照,具备维修资格去志高官方网站下载表格和联系人员联系加盟事项,你加盟的是维修商吧
做他们的售后,找到他们当地的售后中心,就可以了,志高的售后还是可以做一下的
您可能关注的推广
志高空调的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁On March 27th, the &2013 CLOUD AC&s SUMMIT FORUM& organized by Guangdong Province&s Academy of Intelligent Home Appliances, undertaken by CHIGO AC company, was opened in China Hall of Science and Technology. The theme of this forum was &air conditioner&s cloud application under big data&, Ni Guangnan, the academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, Ning Jiajun, the director of Committee for State Informatization, Xu Dongsheng, the secretary-general of China Household Electrical Appliances Association, Wu Shangjie, the vice-president of China Household Electrical Appliances Research Institute, Doctor Tian Changqing from Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Zhang Yanbin, the president of Beijing All View Consulting Research Institute, and other experts, professionals attended this forum.
Zheng Zhuyi, the President of Guangdong Province&s Academy of Intelligent Home Appliances, president of CHIGO AC company, the chief designer of cloud AC, said in his speech that the cloud AC promoted the epoch-making change of consumption and mode, it was the inevitable result of big date time, CHIGO& firmed the enterprise vision of &make the best air conditioner in the world&, and had the courage to take the time&s mission and social responsibility of being the exploiter and leader of AC&s cloud application, promoted the transformation and upgrading of air-conditioning industry.
Zheng Zhuyi recommended that, CHIGO introduced the cloud AC in February last year, in the various open experiences for more than one year, it verified the cloud AC&s market value. The convening of Cloud AC&s Summit Forum was the collection of all men&s wisdom.
To do the further study of cloud AC&s development, application, market mode and cloud platform, to provide a more clear direction for China's household electrical appliance industry upgrade.
In the forum, doctor Wan Zhongming, the director of CHIGO Cloud Computing Research Center, detailed the function and characteristic of cloud AC to the members attending the forum.
Ni Guangnan, the academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, affirmed the AC cloud technology in his speech. He said, cloud technology was helpful to optimize the level of AC energy saving, it was a useful innovation to build the resource-saving and environment-friendly society. Ni emphasized that it was worthy of support and encouragement for CHIGO& to combine the cloud service concept with traditional AC, improve the product and service, increase the use value, create the benefit for the user, and offer better experience for customers.
Ning Jiajun, the director of Committee for State Informatization, started from people&s daily cloud application and pointed out that the could computing was closely related to people&s daily life, like email management, cloud antivirus and so on. The introduction of CHIGO cloud AC provided a feasible way for smart city, intelligent community and intelligent home.
Wu Shangjie, the vice-president of China Household Electrical Appliances Research Institute, analyzed in the forum that:&The best value of cloud AC is the humanization of refrigerating machine. In the past, people said about the humanization of refrigerating machine usually means the level of intelligence and automatization, but cloud AC is just like people have the social network. Through the interaction among human, service center, intelligent terminal, and air conditioner, the more relevance the air conditioner get, the more support resource it will get, then it will offer more considerate service to human.&
&CHIGO did not rush to start market sales on a large scale after introduced the cloud AC, but to open the experience hall in the nation&s major cities, this creative movement means the enterprise push the attention to people, individual release and satisfaction of individual demand to the unprecedented centre position.& Xu Dongsheng, the secretary-general of China Household Electrical Appliances Association, highly affirmed the experience sale of cloud AC.
Doctor Tian Changqing from Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, believed that the advantage of cloud AC&s energy saving level was highlighted. He thought that introducing the cloud computing technology to air conditioner made the history. Like the technology &cloud appliance& made the air conditioner save the energy when it works in any different occasion. Energy saving like this is impossible for traditional air conditioner.
At the end of the forum, Zheng Zhuyi accepted the interview of media across the country. In the interview, Zheng Zhuyi said that the best way to judge if the product truly use the cloud technology or not, was to see if the merchant offer an open experience, and to see if the cloud value contributes to your actual function through the experience. If it doesn&t, it maybe the speculation of concept. To the question if the cloud AC need a high price, Zheng Zhuyi said, the cost of cloud AC technology innovation trended to be free for consumer. Air conditioner had high standard, normal standard, and low standard, cloud technology may first equipped with normal and high standard, but the price would not rise with cloud in the market.
服务与支持
扫描二维码,赢不可思议优惠

我要回帖

更多关于 志高空调 的文章

随机推荐