alice 艾薇儿 歌词的《she》的歌词谁知道??Th...

Veruca Salt的《Awesome》 歌词_百度知道
Veruca Salt的《Awesome》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Awesome歌手:Veruca Salt专辑:Eight Arms To Hold YouXV Feat. Pusha T - AwesomeHook:Cause I feel so awesomeHow you feel? Awesome, I guess that's awesomeShawty you fine and your body is awesomeWanna roll? Awesome, well let's go, awesomeHands in the sky likeVerse 1: XVI'm A-W-E, some call me awesomeSome call me Vizzy, honeys call me oftenGator on my shirt, what did it Lacoste him?Jesus Christ I'm good, please don't cross himHow rude, Stephanie TannerYou don't gotta watch me but please watch your mannersAnd I be getting green so mean, Bruce BannerGift of flow and presence, yeah, I'm the new santaUh, I'm saying, Kansas where I'm stayingWhere n-ggas be bang banging likes Pops on the Wayan'sAnd even through the hating and wars, they thought I stay in, pshhWho you playing, I done went Super SaiyanThis that, off the glass, off the floor, off the wall jamWe in th building, you wishing you had the floor plansYou just a doorman, door manDamn, I wish I had more handsNow tell me what got two thumbs and knows how to spit rhymes?Two thumbs up, you gon point 'em at this guyAl Edison couldn't be this fly so ask how I feel and you know I replyHook 2:Like I feel so awesomeHow you feel? Awesome, I guess that's awesomeShawty you fine and your body is awesomeWanna roll? Awesome, well let's go, awesomeHands in the sky likeVerse 2: Pusha THistory in the making, aint you feeling itTheif flow, they say I'm on show stealing shitMy solo discography, I'm building itNow everytime you hit the space bar I'm killing itYeah, I'm so f-cking awesome200 thousand was paid to out floss himThey don't wanna follow my lead, I got a foursomeTo keep the competition inline you gotta scorch 'emFire engine red and that drop headHaters drop dead when I'm in that bob sledCover girl on my side, and she bobs headSayin yes to my denim as she nods headXV from the middle of the mapI'm coming to you live from the middle of the trapColours in the chain like skittles out the packThe hustler teaming with the gentleman of rapXV:Now tell me what got two thumbs and knows how to spit rhymes?Two thumbs up, you gon point 'em at this guyAl Edison couldn't be this fly so ask how I feel and you know I replyHook 2:Like I feel so awesomeHow you feel? Awesome, I guess that's awesomeShawty you fine and your body is awesomeWanna roll? Awesome, well let's go, awesomeHands in the sky likeVerse 3: XVAy, I'm awesome, every time I lay it downI think that I kill 'em, play possumDeath proof, ride with Rosario DawsonTell 'em open wide when they see how I'm flossing, ching!Cooler than a peppermint, Wayne's World excellentParty on Garth缉肌光可叱玖癸雪含磨, shwing!, work ethic harder than a MexicanThat's why I can walk up into any restaurant and close the whole thingSee, even G couldn't F with itSemi colon dash parenthesis, text messagingThat's a side smiley face 'cause I'mma make the best of itI assume you should make room for the elephantBoom, where I come from is irrelevant'Cause my glory is all that I revel inAnd my story begins where most others endSo all I really got to tell 'em isXV:Now tell me what got two thumbs and knows how to spit rhymes?Two thumbs up, you gon point 'em at this guyAl Edison couldn't be this fly so ask how I feel and you know I replyHook:Like I feel so awesomeHow you feel? Awesome, I guess that's awesomeShawty you fine and your body is awesomeWanna roll? Awesome, well let's go, awesomeHands in the sky likeLike I feel so awesomeHow you feel? Awesome, I guess that's awesomeShawty you fine and your body is awesomeWanna roll? Awesome, well let's go, awesomeHands in the sky likeEndXV Feat. Pusha T - Awesome
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Avril《滑板少年》《Innocence》《nobody’s home》 中英歌词_百度知道
求Avril《滑板少年》《Innocence》《nobody’s home》 中英歌词
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
《滑板少年》中英文歌词
演唱:艾薇儿
Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy
He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it any more obvious
He was a punk
She did ballet
What more can I say
He wanted her
She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
They had a problem with his baggy clothes
He was a skater boy
She said see you later boy
He wasn't good enough for her
She had a pretty face
But her head was up in space
She needed to come back down to earth
5 years from now
She sits at home
Feeding the baby she's all alone
She turns on tv
Guess who she sees
Skater boy rockin up MTV
She calls up her...
楼下回答很完美……就是这些
滑板少年的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《Love Is Never Gone》艾薇儿与阿姆Mash-Up的歌词_百度知道
《Love Is Never Gone》艾薇儿与阿姆Mash-Up的歌词
Have you ever loved someone so much,you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression,no,literally give an arm for.
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm'em
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you ?
And everything you stand for, turns on you ,despite you.
what happens when you become the main sourse of a pain
&daddy lokk what I made.
Dad's gotta go cateh a plane.
&Daddy where's mommy? can't find mommy where is she ?&
I don't know go pkay Hailie,baby, you Daddy's budy.
Daddy's writing thig song,this song ain't gonna write iteslf
I'll give you one underdog then you gotta swing by yourself
then turn right around on that song and tell her you love her
And put hands on her mother, who's a spitting image of her
that's slim shady,yeah baby,slim shady's crazy
shady made me
but tonight shady's rocka-by-baby 艾薇儿
when you 'er gone
the pieces of my heart are missing you
when you gone
the face I came to know is missing too
when you gone
the words I need to hard to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss youI keep having this dream
I'm pushin' Hailie on the awing
she keeps screaming, she don't want me to sing
you're making mommy cry,why? why is mommy cry
baby,daddy ain't leaving no more
daaay you're lying
you always
say that , you always say this is the last time
but you ain't leaving no nome, daddy you're mine
she's qiling boxes in front of the door trying to blovk it
daddy please, daddy don't leave, daddy no stop it
gone in her pocket, pulls out a tiny necklace locket
it's got a picture
this'll keep you safe daddy, take it withcha'
I look up, it just me standing in the mirror
these fuckin' walls must be talking,cuz man I can hear'em
they're saying you've got one chance to do right
and it's tonight, now go out there
and show that you love'em before it too late
and just as I go ti walk out of my bedroom door
ti's turns to a stage, they're gone,and this spotsght is on
and I'm singing…… 艾薇儿
when you 'er gone
when you gone
when you gone
And make it ok
I miss you
we were made fo each other,out here forever, I know we were
all I ever wanted was for you to know
everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe
I need to fell you her with me
when you 'er gone
when you gone
when you gone
And make it ok
I miss you阿姆
it's my life
in my own words I guess
hailie, renember when I siad
if you ever need anything, daddy will be right there
guess what, daddy's here
and ain't goin' noehere baby
I love you (kiss)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
艾薇儿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁James的《Junkie》 歌词_百度知道
James的《Junkie》 歌词
提问者采纳
com/song/429146" target="_blank">http.V. PokemonHit em while they&#39;s a JunkieEveryone&#39;s a JunkieEveryone&#39:James专辑. Football歌曲名;s gonna make it betterJust know it&#39;s true - ahhaI know it&#39:Junkie歌手;s a junkieJunklie make it&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39, life&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39;ve done my best it&#39:Pleased To Meet YouJunkiePleased To Meet YouthehotflyingJunkie-Jamesby thehotflying&gt. Sex and killingWithout all://lilya4ever 1th/s a junkieEveryone&#39;s better 囧;1th 2009Chocolate. Kisses!<a href="s gonna make it betterJust know it&#39.re youngIt&#39;s true - ahhaShe has lovers round the blockHe works around the clockIt&#39;s gonna make it betterWe can hold the light of graceInstead we flake and choose to loseT;s time to crawlSIDEWAYSTo crawl SIDEWAYSTo leave this apparition to~~To leave this apparition dollCos everyone&#39;s not worth livingahhawe play our games with knowing smilesunattached we can choosewe choose to lose it everytimeNow were heading for a fallAnd a double tastes it allA stranger rolls a double 5And everyone&#39;s a JunkieEveryone&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39://s a junkieI know it&#39;s gonna make it betterI&#39;m so wound up in my own ballI loved my life so smallI&#39;ve lived my life so SMALLI&#39;s a junkieEveryone&#39;s a JunkieEveryone&#39._&lt
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求《sunny days》歌词_百度知道
跪求《sunny days》歌词
《sunny days》-Edson 超级忧伤的一首供龚垛夹艹蝗讹伟番连歌,我很喜欢,这几天这首歌一直伴随我度过拒绝后的空虚无奈的日子,希望大家能帮我下,感激涕零
我有更好的答案
是Sunday Lovely Sunday
她好像就有这首歌啊
Sunday Lovely Sunday
Never pretentious, oh no
Silent and closed
And we don&#039;t really have to know
Where to go
Holding hands with the one I love
She wears mittens, I wear gloves
There must be someone above
Holding hands with the one I love