北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场有首英文歌 歌词里面有个 she is a girl and i am a girl是抒情的 挺好听的 可是 就是找不到 谁知道_百度作业帮
有首英文歌 歌词里面有个 she is a girl and i am a girl是抒情的 挺好听的 可是 就是找不到 谁知道
有首英文歌 歌词里面有个 she is a girl and i am a girl是抒情的 挺好听的 可是 就是找不到 谁知道
Inoj -- Rather Be Alone 宁愿孤独by HKYYJJThought i was the only one 想着我孤单一个guess i was mistaken 猜测着是我犯了错you treated me like a queen 你待我就像个女王i never ever fell you'd betray me 我绝不会感觉你会背叛我she is your girl and iam your girl 她是你的女孩 ,我也是你的女孩how could this be you were using me to cheat on her 怎么能够利用我来对她不忠I'd rather be alone than being in love with you 与其迷恋你,不如孤独i'd sleep out in the cold 与你在床上睡觉前,已被冷落before lying in bed with youid take the lonely road 在吸引你的注意之前,我已走上孤独之路before taking any rides with yoid rather be alone than being in love with you 与其迷恋你,不如孤独All the times you spent the night 你的头枕在我的身旁度过了整个夜晚with your head laying beside meand just when i was waking into the morning light 当我醒在清晨的阳光下a note instead surprised me 一封短信让我惊讶she is your fool 她是你眼中的傻子but i am no fool 但我绝非傻子and i was alone 我继续孤独and all the thigs you said they werent true 你说过去所有的事都是真实的than being in love with you 那么.与其迷恋你I'd rather be alone 不如孤独i'd sleep out in the cold 与你在床上睡觉前,已被冷落before lying in bed with youid take the lonely road 在吸引你的注意之前,我已走上孤独之路before taking any rides with youid rather be alone 与其迷恋你,不如孤独than being in love with you(ooohhhoohhh all the things you said they werent true)I'd rather be alone 与其迷恋你,不如孤独一首男生唱的抒情英文歌,高潮部分的歌词好像有she is gugou什么的,我找好久了,都没找到,谁能帮帮我, 一首男生唱的抒情英文歌,高潮
一首男生唱的抒情英文歌,高潮部分的歌词好像有she is gugou什么的,我找好久了,都没找到,谁能帮帮我 好像是一个人唱的 孙珂 一首男生唱的抒情英文歌,高潮部分的歌词好像有she is gugou什么的,我找好久了,都没找到,谁能帮帮我
应该是GONE吧???
Maejor的《gone》 哦
如果是的 话
记得给分啊
she is gone?SHE 有一首歌 歌词有一句 i want 请问有人知道是什么歌吗?-有一首歌是SHE唱的 其中有一句歌词是"是我想的太多"...
SHE 有一首歌 歌词有一句 i want 请问有人知道是什么歌吗?
SHE 有一首歌 歌词有一句 i want 请问有人知道是什么歌吗?
t care how long i't care how long i't care how long i've been waiting for my babyand when the angels bringyou back here in my lifethen i know i&#39. 专辑;ve been waiting for my babyand when the angels bringyou back here in my lifethen i know i'ts truethat i love you each night i pray that you't care how long i't care how long i'm ready i can&#39.h;ve been waiting for my babyand when the angels bringyou back here in my lifethen i know i&#39.h;ll come backi can've cried so many timesi know i&#39.e;ve been waiting for my babyand when the angels bringyou back here in my lifethen i know i't wait anymore and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don'ts truethat i love you i know i&#39:最爱s;ve said things i was running awayi was wrong and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don've been waiting for my babyand when the angels bringyou back here in my lifethen i know i't care how long i'ts truethat i love you and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don&#39.e冬日音乐纪 and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don&#39?when the angels sing歌手;t wait anymore and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don't deny what i feel insidethe music plays one special songthe words that they say i hope can bring you home and when you come around i let you insidecause i've been waiting for my baby and when the angels singi want you by my sidei don&#39:s是这个吗;ts truethat i love......
是快歌还是慢歌?你看看是这首不 i have never been to me.青春株式会社里面的最后一首歌能再给点提示么
你可能感兴趣的内容?

我要回帖

更多关于 she的第一首歌 的文章

随机推荐