关于“大学毕业论文五年之后的生活”的英文论文

今后五年人们的生活方式将有什么变化论文_百度知道
今后五年人们的生活方式将有什么变化论文
提问者采纳
有少部分人上班不用到公司了,环境会进一步恶化,堵车已成家常便饭:高科技应用开始走近平常百姓家,人口继续老年化,企业开始大合并,国际影响力加强。今后十年自助设备开始普及,台湾收复问题得到解决,极少部分回落呵呵,部分物价又上涨,环境问题得到真正重视:今后五年总体跟现在的差不多但生活节奏会继续加快。今后二十年,部分物价保持现在的水平,股市开始平稳,年轻人感觉压力加大,堵车会越严重,我来猜测一下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
生活方式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文写一篇关于你自己五年以后的生活_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文写一篇关于你自己五年以后的生活
英语作文写一篇关于你自己五年以后的生活
My university life is better than expected,It is universally acknowledged that when a freshman walk into a big, fascinating but complicated campus, what impresses him most will be the atmosphere of freedom and the "abuse", which will teach you a lesson before you really adapt to the life of university.After years of frustration with heavy homework and education which mostly gives us skill of exam more than knowledge itself, I sat down and imagined how my college life would be this summer vacation. In my opinion, compared with universities in HK, universities here is less active , full of awkward political education, and provide too much leisure time in which laziness is born. In a word, it will be boring, if it fits my idea.However, life tends to be more and more different from expected, as I feel myself absorbed into the campus little by little. Every day when I pass by the door of dormitory I notice tens of posts that contains information of activities of miscellaneous groups or interesting lectures which widen our horizon, just like the lively and colorful world below the calm surface of the Pacific Ocean. When it comes to my major, mathematics, I am very willing to devote much time to having lessons, doing proper homework, going to libraries to check more details other than textbooks or debating problems through MSN with other friends who share the same interest. It is fabulous when a man spend much time on his favorite habit without concerning his financial problems. He will sink into the sea of it and be unwilling to float on the real life again. Besides, the Chinese course and History course are so philosophical that I would feel rather sorry if I miss one of the classes.求五年前,五年后,现在的你 英语作文 50词就OK~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求五年前,五年后,现在的你 英语作文 50词就OK~
求五年前,五年后,现在的你 英语作文 50词就OK~
About five years ago ,I was just a childish boy/girl,doing whatever I like to do,without thinking of others thoughts or benefits.Now i have grown up to a independent boy/girl,trying to be nice and responsible.Five years later,I think I would be mature enough.Through harding working,I would have a comfortable life,as well as a good career then.用英语写一篇作文 十五年后的我 小学六年级的水平 50字左右_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语写一篇作文 十五年后的我 小学六年级的水平 50字左右
用英语写一篇作文 十五年后的我 小学六年级的水平 50字左右
In fifteen years ,I will live in a big city with my parents.I will have long hair .I will be 170cm tall.I will be an English teacher because I like to be with children.I will have many friends.Maybe I will have a happy family and have a baby.
./question/.html?push=1&group=1
我水平太高深了
额。。。。。自己写。。。。路过留个脚印。。会写。。。可是。。。。懒得。。。。打!=w=英语作文 Myself in five years (五年后的我) 现在就要了 要用到的单词 dream pridict cometrue 还有要用 It`s+形容词+to do sth I hope+从句 I think+从句求你们了 今天就要交了_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文 Myself in five years (五年后的我) 现在就要了 要用到的单词 dream pridict cometrue 还有要用 It`s+形容词+to do sth I hope+从句 I think+从句求你们了 今天就要交了
英语作文 Myself in five years (五年后的我) 现在就要了 要用到的单词 dream pridict cometrue 还有要用 It`s+形容词+to do sth I hope+从句 I think+从句求你们了 今天就要交了
Myself in five years I have a dream to become a learned man both in English and in Chinese one day.And I hope that this dream can come true in at most five years.I think I can make my dream come true by working hard at lessons at school and going to a key university.If I try all my best,it's likely that I will achieve my goal.That is to say,I will have good knowledge both in English and in Chinese in five years.Then,I will become an expert in these languages.when I hope to do all I can to help theselanguages learners and make contributions to the commnication of Chnia and other countries.专业帮助.希望有助于你!祝你开心如意!
I am in the maturing age. I always dream and predict that I will have a sexy figure in five years time. I dreamt that I will have a 36-22-36 figure. I will shave all my armpit and pubic hairs so that ...
my hometown in five years Not long ago, I went with my father and mother to my hometown in the countryside of Anhui to visit my grandparents. This was the first time to be back in the past five y...
Myself in five yearsEveryone all likes thinking himself furthure life ,and so am I.I sometimes think what I would be five years later. I believe that I must be much stronger At that time ...
要 和上面的要求 一样 呀!

我要回帖

更多关于 毕业论文 的文章

随机推荐