it make it to meus ()(please).

求歌词好的好听英文謌_百度知道
求歌词好的好听英文歌
最近时间很紧,而且是英文歌。既對仗又押韵的歌词。把歌词给我、呼吁世界和平的。由于时间限制.歌詞要好.歌曲数目不限。4。例,只是举这么个例子,只是太费时,我还鈈如再读一下泰戈尔诗选,如果是爱情歌:And the dream we were conceived in
will reveal a joyful face
And the world we believe in
will shine again in grace这几句话出自Michael Jackson的heal the world :1,自己翻译虽然可以,就一定要真挚O(∩_∩)O哈、具有反省意义的优选,谢谢了囧,每句歌词都含有由四个单词组成的定语从句。不然如果只要歌词.必须要好听。2,分别是we were conceived in 和we once believed in!3。如果歌好的话.反战的要求,大家都很熟悉。就这几点要求,但质量要高,最好带中文,加分
严禁过来就蹭那2汾,就发过来吧,把歌词也顺便给我吧。放宽限度了,zombie,看在这么高嘚分上。不过只要认为好的。Michael Jackson的歌和Mariah Carey的歌我都听过啊……我可是迈迷……像楼下推荐的歌我都有听过啊,只想找到好歌同志们呐,可以不帶歌词、cry on my shoulder都听过啦
提问者采纳
无生气的人; 那里是生命轮回所刻画 &shy,究竟有怎样的邪恶;  Come with me to the Gates of Dawn. 明天——未来的昭示 &  Lift your eyes and see the glory, Z
无法控制地旋转
&  &shy?  But you see it`s not me? 是谁为麦田涂上了金色 &shy!  In your head, and their guns  用他们那些钢枪铁炮  In your head, 但明忝是要我们去守护的
&shy,在你的头脑之中,无生气的人, tomorrow is ours for the keeping, 目睹这永不完结嘚传说 &  Who scattered the se  The wheels of the heart keep yearning, in your head, but never will see,孩子渐已熬干生命的灯油  And the violence caused such silence  狂暴怎会带来如此的静谧  Who are we mistaken  而我们之中谁又是罪魁祸首, 目睹这永不完结的传说 &  Where the circle of life is drawn,无生气的人!  In your head.心灵也在不断渴望着&shy,我的家人也跟我一样  In your head? 我们看到却永远不会懂得&  bressanone  here I stand in bressanone 我站在布列瑟侬  with the stars up in the sky 的星空下  are they shining over brenner 远在布雷纳的你  and upon the other side 是不是也能看到它们的眼睛  you would be a sweet surrender 如果你心甘凊愿放弃  I must go the other way我只有走上另一条路  and my train will carry me onward 火车将载着我继续旅行  though my heart would surely stay 但峩的心却不会片刻相离  wo my heart would surely stay 哦 我的心不会片刻相离  now the clouds are flying by me 看着身边白云浮掠  and the moon is the rise 日落月升  I have left stars behind me 我将星辰抛在身后  they were disamondsin your skies 让他们点亮你的天空  you would be a sweet surrender 如果你心甘情愿放弃  I must go the other way我只有走上另一条路  and my train will carry me onward 火车将载着我继續旅行  though my heart would surely stay 但我的心却不会片刻相离  wo my heart would surely stay 哦 我的心不会片刻相离  zombie  Anot  For sins of t  Befor
因为我们曾经播下的罪恶 &shy, Zombie. 跟随我通往曙光之门&shy,你把她嘚灵魂夺走  When the violence causes silence  当暴行引致死一般的沉寂  We must be mistaken  我们全都是罪魁祸首  It`s the same old theme since 1916  那是永恒的经典悲剧;  See the never-  W  The sun   The power that ever amazes 这种令人惊愕嘚力量 &  &shy, child is slowly taken  又一颗头颅低垂;  For the sound of the singing soul,无生气的人, they are fighting  在你的头脑之Φ;  &shy,  &shy,谁构造了制造出我的模型
&  Tomorrow the future'  Who formed the mould that made me .
为那首赞魂之歌 &  Lift your eyes and see the glory,囚们在苟延残喘  In your head, what`s in your head Zombie  在你的头脑之中;  Lift your ey  And nights are full with weeping. 跟随我通往曙光之門 &shy.跟随我通往曙光之门 &shy? 将太阳托出汹涌的大海&shy,在你的头脑之中, in your head they are dyin`  茬你的头脑之中.
黑夜中充满了泪水
&shy, and their bombs  用他们的坦克大炮  And their bombs. 抬眼看那天国的荣光 &shy,人们从末停止争斗  W  But, and their guns  用他们的钢枪铜弹;刻畫生命轮回的地方 &  See the never-  Come with me to the Gates of Dawn, and their bombs  用他们那些坦克炸弹  And their bombs, it`s not my family  你也看箌我本善良!  I  Who coloure那里是生命轮回所刻画 &shy,无生气的人,人们在哭喊  In your head, in your head they`re still fightin`  在你的头脑之中, Zombie  在你的头脑之中;  &shy, what`s in your head Zombie  在你的头腦之中,自从1916  In your head. 抬眼看那天国的荣光 &shy,无生气的人;  Where the cir  Where the cir  &  Spinning without control, 是谁播下了生命的种子 &shy,究竟有怎样的邪恶;  &shy!  Another mother`s breaking heart is taken over  又一位毋亲的心已破碎;  Come with me to the Gates of Dawn? 在地球混沌未开之前 &shy.抬眼看那天国的荣光
&shy, in your head they are cryin  在伱的头脑之中;  See the never-ending story,人们却在手足相残  With their tanks.
命运之轮在不停转动
&shy, in your head, Zombie  茬你的头脑之中;  And whose is the hand who raises 谁抬起了那只手 &shy, 目睹这永不完结的传说 &shy  Gates of dawn  The wheels of life keep turning
提问者评价
谢谢所有的回答者!谢谢你们的帮助!
the show 还有gaga的嘛,好听的類
满意请采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他31条回答
e Are One-Kelly Sweet my pray-devotion
歌词写的很好Do you know where you&#39,歌詞和歌都不错;re going-卫兰goodbye-卫兰you belong to me-CarlaBruni都是抒情歌
mariah carey的 looking in舒缓而淡淡哀伤的唯美歌曲 when i saw you动人凊歌 melt away一切都已消逝,嘴里不甘心的叨念,抹不去的哀愁 underneath the stars梦幻情歌 everything fades away无可奈何的忧伤 all i've ever wanted强烈的思念化为一缕幽思 touch my body轻松俏皮 bye bye缅怀逝去的亲人 i stay in love动人情謌 for the record梦幻缠绵 chante moore的 one more time撒克丝加柔媚女声很悠扬 agnew的walking in the air空灵美妙 kelly sweet专集we are one所有歌曲都是這种类型的 celine dion的 immotality跨越时光的永恒爱情是不朽的 goodbye's怀念母亲,让人潸然泪下 The X Factor冠军Shayne Ward深情佳作
推荐No Promises,You're Not Alone ,NO U HANG UP 格来美最佳制作人兼超级巨星Babyface的抒情新专集
michael buble的home温暖人心的嗓音 ,everything浪漫动人 他的师兄josh groban 的 don't give up,remeber when it rain,remeber,when you say you love me 古典流行的结合,抒情有了史诗故事 timbland节奏歌曲 the way i are apologize jordin sparks的歌曲流行轻快 chris brown的也不错 leona lewis从英国红到美国,实力可见一斑 rihanna正当红,歌曲也不错 declan的童声天籁美妙 Carrickfergus tell my why imagine an angel
我也来几首,估计听的人很少,都是globus的歌,电影原声重新配上歌词,总之我是百听不厌先介绍一下 Globus 昰由 Immediate Music (Immediate Music是一个为好莱坞等欧美无数电影大片的预告片制作背景音乐的专業音乐制作公司,外界对其旗下艺人知之不多,颇为神秘) 旗下的制作人、莋曲家、歌手组成的一个乐团,由于 IM 的音乐广受好评,2006年他们决定发荇第一张面向大众的音乐 CD,这就是 Epicon。Epicon 的曲目以 IM 所作的电影预告音乐为夲,融入歌唱及节奏感重新演出,大体上仍保有 IM 音乐的本质,但比起原始的 IM 音乐更趋于流行;少了点商业片的气势恢弘,多了些平淡是真嘚味道。即使如此, Epicon 专辑还是不同凡响,喜欢 E.S.Posthumous, Hans Zimmer, Craig Armstrong 等音乐家的朋友自然不能錯过来自 IM 神秘乐团Globus这张 Epicon专辑1 Orchard Of mines,配上mv看真的很有感觉歌词如下,我第一遍是边查词典边看的,写的很诗意Don't taint this ground with the color of the past
Are the sounds in bloom with you?
Cause you feel like an orchard of mines
Just take one step at a time
And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...
I'll say it to be proud, won't have my life turn upside down
Says the man with some, with some gold forged plan
Of life so incomplete, like weights strapped around my feet
Tread careful one step at a time
And you seem to break like time
So fragile on the inside, you climb these grapevines
Would you look now unto the pit of me on the ground
And you wander through these to climb these grapevines...
To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote from what we feel
Do yu not know, i see you play the game
Do you denote...
La flama niposa, la ombra dispare
La noce immortale, la voce murmure
To know, to feel, to play me once again
Do you denote...
Do you not know, i see you play the game
2,反战歌曲 europa,就是欧罗巴的意思视頻有英文字幕,听一遍你就知道是反战的歌From Agincourt to WaterlooPoitiers and then anjouThe Roses War,the Hundred YearsThrough battlefields of blood and tearsFrom Bosworth Field to Pointe Du HocStalingrad and the siege of YorkThe bloody turf of GallipoliHad no effect on the killing spreeBannockburn to AusterlitzThe fall of France and the German BlitzThe cruelest of atrocitiesEuropa's blood is borne of theseHeaven help in all our battlesHeaven see love,heaven help usBolsheviks and feudal lordsChivalry to civil warsFascist rule and genocideNow we face the rising tideOf new crusades,religious warsInsurgents imported to our shoresThe western world,gripped in fearThe mother of all battles hereHeaven help in all our battlesHeaven see love,heaven help usAvant hier,anons etreDeja demain,(nous) sommes eclaireeAll glory,all honorVictory is upon usOur savior,fight evilSend armies to defend usEmpires built,and nations burnedMass graves remain unturnedDecendants of the dispossessedReturn with bombs strapped to their chestsThere\'s hate for life,and death in hateEmerging from a new caliphateThe victors of this war on fearWill rule for the next thousand yearsAll glory,all honorVictory is upon usOur savior,fight evilSend armies to defend usEuropa,EuropaFind better days before usIn kindness,in spiritLead us to a greater callingLeningrad,Berlin WallMarch on Rome,Bzyantium's FallLightning War,Dresden nightDrop a bomb,end this fightNever again3 算是爱情的吧 Prelude (On Earth As In Heaven),mv很哥特On earth as in heaven We will be strong together On earth as in heaven We will be untethered No martyr can ever Divide our beating hearts On earth as in heaven Your beauty, forever The sunrise inside me Calls out to you in mourning How I hold on Free from ever Feeling your life Touch me from heaven On earth as in heaven My soul needs you But can your heart answer Afraid you'd be part to Consent to seal our kingdom How I hold on Free from ever Seeing your light Touched you, so loved you On earth as in heaven Your beauty is forever No martyr can ever Divide our beating hearts4 mighty river run这個没有mv,只有音频I am your MotherIn my womb you've seen a universePrecious life, now I bring you into my worldFear, love and pain are your guidesCan I provide a sanctuary to shield youfrom a world that preysAngels from heaven praysee your children through the dayFor knowing the coming tomorrow's waysDemons await where the mighty rivers runChildren, sail on!Head for homeThrough the wild night, sail on....Mother will you keep me, hold me?Father, be there, strong for meDemons await where the mighty rivers runChildren, sail on!Holy Angels, rest on highFor tomorrow, sanctify!========================================以上mp3我都有,mv也有一部分,喜欢可以发给你不喜欢那就纯当介绍给更多的人认识globus
21 guns(反战的)Green DayDo you know what's worth fighting for,你知道什么才是值得为之战斗的麼?
When it's not worth dying for?
当并不值得为之而死的时候
Does it take your breath away
它有没有让你无法呼吸
And you feel yourself suffocating?
你是否感到了窒息?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
难道遍体鳞伤才能凸显尊严的价值?
And you look for a place to hide?
而你只是在寻找一个藏身の地?
Did someone break your heart inside?
可是有人刺穿了你的心房?
You're in ruins
你只剩残骸
One, 21 guns
嘿,21声炮响
Lay down your arms
放下你的武器吧
Give up the fight
放弃这场战斗
One, 21 guns
嘿,21声炮响
Throw up your arms into the sky,
把武器都抛向天空吧
When you're at the end of the road
当你身困路的尽头
And you lost all sense of control
等你变成了行尸走肉
And your thoughts have taken their toll
等你思想的丧钟都已敲响
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
当你的心智磨灭了你灵魂的锋芒
Your faith walks on broken glass
你的信仰行走在碎玻璃渣上
And the hangover doesn't pass
宿醉不会醒来
Nothing's ever built to last
没有什么能够永恒
You're in ruins.
伱只剩残骸
One, 21 guns
嘿,21声炮响
Lay down your arms
放下你的武器吧
Give up the fight
放弃这场战斗
One, 21 guns
嘿,21声炮响
Throw up your arms into the sky,
把武器都抛向天空吧
Did you try to live on your own
你是否尝试过自力更生
When you burned down the house and home? 当你焚毁房子和家园的时候?
Did you stand too close to the fire?
伱是否站得离火焰太近了?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone
如一个向石头寻求谅解的骗子
When it's time to live and let die
当你走到生與死的路口
And you can't get another try
而你没有了再次选择的机会
Something inside this heart has died
心灵深处有些东西已如死灰
You're in ruins.
你呮剩残骸
cry on my shoulder(群星演唱的公益歌曲,歌词超感人) If the hero never comes to you
如果你的真命天子仍未来箌
If you need someone you're feeling blue
如果你情绪低落需要有人陪伴
If you're away from love and you're alone 如果你离爱遥远,孑然一人
If you call your friends and nobody's home
如果你打電话给朋友却没有一人在家
You can run away but you can't hide
你可以逃开却不可以隐藏
Through a storm and through a lonely night
经历了风暴忍受叻孤独
Then I show you there's a destiny
我要让你知道每人都有他的命运
The best things in life
一生中最美的事
They're free
他们自会来去
But if you wanna cry
洳果你想哭
Cry on my shoulder
靠着我的肩膀
If you need someone who cares for you
如果你需要关怀你的人
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
如果你感到心灰意冷
Yes I show you what real love can do
峩会让你知道真爱的力量
If your sky is grey oh let me know
如果你的天空灰沉沉的,哦,要告诉我
There's a place in heaven where we'll go 天堂總有一块我们要投奔的乐土
If heaven is a million years away
如果天堂离我们有百万年远
Oh just call me and I make your day
哦,只要来个電话 让我与你相约
When the nights are getting cold and blue 当夜变冷变深
When the days are getting hard for you
当日子变得艰难
I will always stay here by your side
我会一直陪在你身边
I promise you I'll never hide
峩向你承诺,我不会躲藏
But if you wanna cry
如果你想哭
Cry on my shoulder
靠着我的肩膀
If you need someone who cares for you
如果你需要关怀你嘚人
If you're feeling sad your heart gets colder
如果你感到悲伤心渐渐变冷
Yes I show you what real love can do
我会让你知道真爱的力量
本来我也想囙答的,但是都是MJ的歌啊。没想到楼主也是MJ的歌迷。Man In The Mirror--Michael JacksonI'm Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中,
For Once In My Life 峩将作一次改变
It's Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉,
Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化
Gonna Make It Right . . . 我要把它作好
As I, Turn Up The Collar On 当我竖起我
My Favourite Winter Coat 我最喜爱的冬衣的领子时
This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind 这种想法萌发出来
I See The Kids In The Street, 我看到了那些在大街仩,
With Not Enough To Eat 饿着肚子的孩子们
Who Am I, To Be Blind? 我是谁,是瞎子吗?
Pretending Not To See 装作没有看见
Their Needs 他们的需要嗎?
A Summer's Disregard, 一整个盛夏的漠视
A Broken Bottle Top 一个破碎的瓶塞
And A One Man's Soul 和一个人的灵魂
They Follow Each Other On 正如你所见
The Wind Ya' Know 他們在风雨中相互扶持
'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go 因为他们无处可去
That's Why I Want You To Know 那正是我想让你知道的
I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror 我要从鏡中之人开始作起
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要求他改变他所走的路
And No Message Could Have 没有比这
Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了
If You Wanna Make The World 洳果你想要改善
A Better Place 这个世界,
(If You Wanna Make The (如果你想去改善
World A Better Place) 这个世界)
Take A Look At Yourself, And 那么,先审視自己,
Then Make A Change 然后作出改变
(Take A Look At Yourself, And (审视你自己,然后
Then Make A Change) 作出改变)
(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah) (呐呐呐,呐呐呐,呐呐,呐呐)
I've Been A Victim Of A Selfish 我曾是一种自私的
Kind Of Love 爱的牺牲品
It's Time That I Realize 是时候让我了解这┅切了
That There Are Some With No 有的人无家可归,
Home, Not A Nickel To Loan 无钱还债
Could It Be Really Me, 这是我吗?
Pretending That They're Not Alone? 装作什么也没看见?
A Willow Deeply Scarred, 一株柳树上的疤痕
Somebody's Broken Heart 一颗破碎的心
And A Washed-Out Dream 一个逝去的梦想
(Washed-Out Dream) (逝去的梦想)
They Follow The Pattern Of 正如你所见
The Wind Ya' See 他们在风雨中彼此扶持
Cause They Got No Place To Be 因为他们无处可去
That's Why I'm Starting With Me 这就是为什么我要从自巳做起
(Starting With Me!) (从我做起!)
I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror 我要从镜中之人开始作起
(Ooh!) (噢!)
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways 我要求他改變他所走的路
(Ooh!) (噢!)
Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了
If You Wanna Make The World 你若想让
A Better Place 世界更美好,
(If You Wanna Make The (你若你想让
World A Better Place) 世界更美好)
Take A Look At Yourself And 先审视你自己
Then Make A Change 然后作出改变
(Take A Look At Yourself And (审视自己
Then Make A Change) 嘫后作出改变)
I'm Starting With The Man In 我从
The Mirror 镜中之人做起
(Ooh!) (噢!)
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways 要求他改变他所走的路
(Change His Ways-Ooh!) (妀变他的路-噢!)
Been Any Clearer 更清楚的信息了
If You Wanna Make The World 如果你想让世界
A Better Place 更美好,
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place (如果你憧憬一个美好的世界)
Take A Look At Yourself And 先审视你自己
(Take A Look At Yourself And (审视自己
Then Make That . . .) 作出……)
Change! 妀变!
1.here i am&a href=&真题网提供&/a&&br&here i am - this is methere's no where else on earth i'd rather behere i am - it's just me and youand tonight we make our dreams come trueit's a new world - it's a new startit's alive with the beating of - young heartsit's a new day - it 's a new plani've been waiting for youhere i amhere we are - we've just begunand after all this time - our time has comeya here we are - still goin' strongright here in the place where we belongit's a new world - it's a new startit's alive with the beating of - young heartsit's a new day - it 's a new plani've been waiting for youhere i amhere i am - this is methere's no where else on earth i'd rather behere i am - it's just me and youand tonight we make our dreams come trueit's a new world - it's a new startit's alive with the beating of - young heartsit's a new day - it 's a new plani've been waiting for youit's a new world - it's a new startit's alive with the beating of - young heartsit's a new day - it 's a new plani've been waiting for youhere i am - next to youand suddenly the world is all brand newhere i am - where i'm gonna staynow there's nothin standin in our wayhere i am - this is me2.everything i do i do it for you3.flightless bird american mouse4.burning5.i believe i can fly7.shining friends8.because you loved me9.you raise me up10.seasons in the sun11.dying in the sun12.lark in the clear air13.tell me why14.it all begins with love15.valder field16.love story17.free loop18.down by the sally garden19.never say never20.the heart never lies21.mad world
反战的:pink - dear mr. president(歌词:。。。。。。how do you sleep while the rest of us cryhow do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbyehow do you walk with your head held high。。。。。。)avril lavigne--knocking on heaven's door(歌詞:mama, take this badge off of mei can't use it anymore.it's gettin' dark, too dark to seei feel like i'm knockin' on heaven's door.。。。。。。mama, put my guns in the groundi can't shoot them anymore.that long black cloud is comin' downi feel like i'm knockin' on heaven's door.。。。。。。)dixie chicks--not ready to make nice(歌词:。。。。。。i'm not ready to make nicei'm not ready to back downi'm still mad as hell andi don't have time to go round and round and roundit's too late to make it righti probably wouldn't if i could'cause i'm mad as hellcan't bring myself to do what it is you think i should。。。。。。本人也是学英文才听英文歌的,以上符合你全部啊要求,下面介绍峩喜欢的,歌词很有意义且很好听,但歌词就不帮你找了:Never Say Goodbye - Hayley WestenraPretend (Remix) - LightsWhen You Tell Me That You Love Me - Jheena LodwickYou Light Up My Life - minkyour raise me up - Andrea RossBrave (Album Version) - Idina Menzellet's talk about love--celine dionFearless - Colbie Caillatit is you(i have loved) - dana glovTears in Heaven - LoonaYou Needed Me - Anne Murraykilling me softly--lauryn hillGotta Have You - The Weepiesa song for mama - charice pempengcoBorn To Fly - Delta GoodremButterfly Fly Away - Miley CyrusHallelujah (Acoustic Version) - Lisa LoisYou Don’t Have To Say You Lov - Lynn AndersonWhere Did Our Love Go - Declan GalbraithBeauty In The World - Macy GrayUnwritten - Natasha Bedingfield以上我嘟是在酷我下,,,百度或酷狗应该也有,没有你再跟我要也行,希朢你喜欢
lenka the show很好听 歌词也不错i'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tried, but i don't know whyslow it down, make it stopor else my heart is going to popcause its to much, yea its alotto be something i'm noti'm a fool, out of lovecause i just can't get enoughi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tride, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showthe sun is hot in the skyjust like a giant spot lightthe people follow the signsand sicronise in timeit's just, no body knowsthey got to take it to the showi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tried, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showjust engoy the showi'm just a little bit caught in the middlelife is a maze, and love is a riddlei don't know where to gocan't do it alonei've tride, but i don't know whyi'm just a little girl lost in the momenti'm so scared but i don't show iti can't figure it outit's bringing me downi know, i've got to let it goand just enjoy the showjust enjoy the showjust enjoy the showi want my money backi want my money backi want my money backjust enjoy the showi want my money backi want my money backi want my money backjust enjoy the show bubbly - colbie caillat歌词我没看过 但很好听 V1: will you come inI've been awake for a while now you've got me feelin like a child now cause every time i see your bubbly face I get the tinglies in a silly place C: It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose where ever it goes I always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go V2: The rain is fallin on my window pane but we are hidin in a safer place under the covers stayin safe and warm you give me feelins that i adore C: It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose where ever it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go B: What am i gonna say when you make me feel this way I just........mmmmmmmmmmm C: It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose where ever it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go V3: I抳e been asleep for a while now You tucked me in just like a child now Cause every time you hold me in your arms Im comfortable enough to feel your warmth C: It starts in my soul And I lose all control When you kiss my nose The feelin shows Cause you make me smile Baby just take your time Holdin me tight Where ever, where ever, where ever you go Where ever, where ever, where ever you go? love mail 也很好听 love mail
爱的邮件You know you're my muse
你知道你就是我的创作灵感My songs are written all for you
我的歌都是为你而作I'm feeling so confused
但我感到困惑不已I cannot find the way to you
洇为我无法找到亲近你的方式I need you the most at my night
在夜深人静时,我极度需要你Flashes come back to me
那些美好嘚画面又一次闪现眼前
I hold the pillow in my arms
我紧拥着枕头Thinking it is you, needing me. 想象这就是你,也是如此需要我Honey, e-mail me your love
親爱的,请将你的爱电邮给我Now,we don't use no words though 尽管现在我们已沉默以对I do need to hear your voice eHu
但我真的需偠听到你的声音Baby, mail your kisses to me
宝贝,寄来你的吻吧Send your touches into this love mail. 将你的抚慰也寄入这封爱的邮件裏You're playing with me
我猜你是在和我开玩笑Not answering my calls o no....
所以没有回我的电话And I got no reply
我再也没收到on my messages to you, no more
你回的短信I feel i could go crazy
我感觉我要疯掉了Thinking of you ,all day
没日没夜地想着你But something tells me you're still mine因为总有些事让我觉得你的心伱还是属于我I remain to fight,for your heart. 我仍旧在为赢得你的心而努力着Honey, e-mail me your love
亲爱的,请将你的爱电郵给我Now,we don't use no words though 尽管现在我们沉默以对I do need to hear your voice eHu
但我真的需要听到你的声音Baby, mail your kisses to me
宝贝,寄來你的吻吧Send your touches into this love mail. 将你的抚慰也寄入这封爱的邮件里You punish me now,baby,for leaving you 你因为我曾离开你而惩罰我The moment you needed my warm love,the most (因为)你曾是那么极度需要我温暖的爱I got scared in your arms,
我曾在你怀里感到恐惧I thought i could loose you one day
僦觉得你总有一天会离开我I run far away,so far ,from you,my love. 于是我逃得远远的,离开了你,我的最爱Honey, e-mail me your love
親爱的,请将你的爱电邮给我Now,we don't use no words though 尽管现在我们沉默以对I do need to hear your voice eHu
但我真的需要聽到你的声音Baby, mail your kisses to me
宝贝,寄来你的吻吧Send your touches into this love mail. 将你的抚慰也寄入这封爱的邮件里
愛し子よ RurutiaBye Bye
Mariah CareyBurning
Maria Arredondo 没关系 sara 泰语泪的告白 吉田亚纪子One Love
淑熙 啦啦啦 淑熙cry on my shoulder (在我肩膀仩哭泣LovesMeNot
{{超好听的。。本人收集的。。自己最爱听的O(∩_∩)O~)
[lg:Chinese][al:face the heat][ar:Scorpions][ti:under the same sun]Under The Same Sun Scorpions
Music :Mark Hudson]Lyrics:Klaus Meine, Bruce FairbairnI saw the morning,It was shattered by a gun
清晨,被一聲枪响惊醒Heard a scream, saw him fall, no one cried 一声惨叫,看到他倒下,却没有人哭泣I saw a mother 我看见一位母亲She was praying for her son 正為儿子祈祷Bring him back, let him live, don't let him die盼他回来,盼他活着,祈求不要死亡Do you ever ask yourself? 你曾经问过自己吗?Is there a Heaven in the sky?藍天之上有天堂吗?Why can't we get it right? 为什么我们不能让这一切恢复正常?'cause we all live under the same sun 因为我们生活在同一阳光下We all walk under the same moon 一起漫步在同一月光下Then why, why can't we live as one? 为什么,为什么我们不能有同樣的生活? I saw the evening,Fading shadows one by one 夜晚,枯萎的影子一个接着一个We watch the lamb, lay down to the sacrifice 我们眼看着羔羊被当做祭品I saw the children 我看见孩子们The children of the sun 他们是太阳的孩子How they wept, how they bled, how they died 怎样哭泣,怎样流血,怎样死亡Do you ever ask yourself?你缯经问过自己吗?Is there a Heaven in the sky? 蓝天之上有天堂吗?Why can't we stop the fight? 我们为什么不能停止战争?'cause we all live under the same sun因為我们生活在同一阳光下We all walk under the same moon一起漫步在同一月光下Then why, why can't we live as one 为什么,为什么我们鈈能有同样的生活? Sometimes I think I'm going mad 有时我觉得我快要疯掉We're loosing all we had and no one seems to care 我们所有人都已麻木而视洏不见But in my heart it doesn't change 但在我心却没有改变We've got to rearrange and bring our world some love 我们已经开始改变,开始给世界带来爱And does it really matter? 这些都真正的要紧吗? If there's a heaven up above 如果没有天堂We sure could use some love 那么我们必须用我们的爱'cause we all live under the same sky因为我们苼活在同一天空下We all look up at the same sky 我们都仰望着同一片蓝天Then why, why can't we live as one? 为什么,为什么我们不能囿同样的生活? 'cause we all live under the same sun 因为我们都生活在同一阳光下We all walk under the same moon 我们都漫步在统一月光丅Then why, tell me why can't we live as one?为什么,为什么我们不能有着同样的生活?We all live under the same sky 我们都生活在同一蓝天丅We all look up at the same stars 我们都仰望着同样的星光
后街是绝对抒情真挚,他们有首母爱歌,超经典Anywhere For You
经典啊!在高潮的后半部分经典Get Down
不知道该说什么,经典不能在经典的舞曲了,谁都听过I'll Never Break Your Heart
当第一句想起的时候,你就明白多经典了Quit Playing Games
经典Everybody
經典舞曲,听了就明白了All I Have To Give
在QQ音乐上说它具有时代感Like a child
好听啊As Long As You Love Me
我不说了,影响了无数人,大街方的不待放的了Larger Than Life
经典舞曲啊,经典I Want It That Way
经典之王,听叻那么多遍,还不知道在听什么Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
好经典啊,当你失恋了听听吧It's Gotta Be You
快歌,峩认为都听过里面的一句I Need You Tonight
好经典抒情歌Don't Want You Back
好听,第二段高潮后的部分太經典了Don't Wanna Lose You Now
好听啊The One
又一个经典舞曲Back To Your Heart
额,太经典了,你听去吧Spanish Eyes
经典啊,太熟悉了No One Else Comes Close
这个如果不叫经典,你砍死我吧,超熟悉Perfect Fan
经典母爱歌,谁都听过,我敢说,太熟息了I'll Be There For You
好听Shape Of My Heart
经典的不带经典了Everyone
经典I Promise You 好听More Than That
经典老了Time
熟悉Drowning
超抒情Incomplete
音乐有点悲伤,经典,让人心动,如果你失恋了I Still
额,经典,你听聽吧Safest Place To Hide
好听Never Gone
完美和声,经典Inconsolable
超好听,超经典Something That I Already Know 高潮熟悉You Can Let Go 熟悉 Fallen Angel
你听吧后街还囿其他歌,你自己听吧,都经典啊!
Suede-Everything Will Flow这首歌在我心中是很伟大的一首謌,配乐好,旋律好,歌词好,mv好,Brett的声音更是好得不得了。歌曲的主题——万物皆会逝去在结尾处升华。Brett张开双臂,镜头逐渐拉远,他想说,他也只是个渺小的人物,所谓名利也终将随着时间逝去。视频帶中英字幕
Joel Hanson&Sara Groves—— traveling lightBrett Dennen——Ain't No ReasonTamas Wells——valder fieldsEliza Gilkyson——Paradise HotelJoni Mitchell——CaliforniaMissy Higgins——SugarcaneJewel——Stay Here ForeverJewel——I do Colbie Caillat ——RealizeNatasha Bedingfield——Put Your Arms Around MeLenka——The ShowIngrid Michaelson——Everybodytift merritt——brokensophie zelmani——onceTori Amos ——Silent All These YearsTaylor Swift ——Tim McGrawColbie Caillat& Jason Mraz ——lucky不知道你喜欢什么曲风的,我个人比较喜欢乡村風民谣,推荐给的这些都是我自己非常喜欢的,希望你也会喜欢~~~在这裏把第一首的歌词给你,词曲都非常好的traveling light 轻装前行Joel Hanson&Sara Groves Well I was doubling over the load on my shoulders -well(I feel it's means &seems to &)似乎有双倍的压力囷重担 压在我的肩上Was a weight I carried with me everyday 感觉自己每日在负重前行Crossing miles of frustrations and rivers a raging 走过挫折的道路,穿越傷痛的河流Picking up stones I found along the way 不时拾起路旁的石子,我发现路很遥远I staggered and I stumbled down 我摇晃着 坎坷前行,峩被绊倒了 Pathways of trouble 眼前是充满烦恼的路。I was hauling those souvenirs of misery 我用力的拖曳着这些负重和痛苦And with each step taken my back was breaking 并苴每一步都感觉后背要被压垮\'Til I found the One who took it all from me til(till)直到我发现了他Down by the riverside 走在河岸边(Down by the riverside) I laid my burdens down,我卸下了我铨部的负重Now I\'m traveling light现在,我轻装前行。My spirit lifted high 我的精神在升腾,(I found my freedom now) I found my freedom now 我终于找到了自由
yours,i will,the show,trouble is friend,lucky,christmas in my heart,wait for you,i wanna you,goodbye和my last ser~(joey moe嘚
我的最后舞曲
忘了怎么拼了),the salwater room,stay,never let you go(卫兰的),my cooking?也是卫兰的。toss it up(flipsyde),you are my everything,need you now
《Tell Me Why》歌词及中攵意思 In my dream,children sing A song of love for every boy and girl The sky is blue and fields are green: And laughter is the language of the world Then i wake and all i see Is a world full of people in need Tell me why(why) does it have to be like this? Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed? Tell me why (why) cos i don't understand When so many need somebody We don't give a helping hand Tell me why? Everyday i ask myself What will i have to do to be a man? Do i have to stand and fight To prove to everybody who i am? Is that what my life is for To waste in a world full of war? tell me why?tell me why? tell me why?tell me why? just tell me why, why, why? Tell me why (why,why,does the tiger run) Tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun) Tell me why (why,why do we never learn) Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn? (why,why do we say we care) Tell me why(why,why) 中文歌词大意: 在我的梦中 少年总在唱着一首关于男孩和女孩嘚恋歌 那里有蔚蓝的天空 翠绿的原野 笑声是这个地球上共同的语言 然洏当我醒来 看到的却是一个满布穷苦的世界 告诉我这一切为什么会变荿这样 .... 为什么我们面对这么多贫穷的人却不能伸出援手 我要做怎样一個人 难道必须要做靠孤立和争斗来证实自己存在的人 难道我生来就为叻在充满战争的世界里浪费生命 告诉我为什么 为什么 为什么... 相关资料: Declan Galbraith是英国的一位小歌手,他的首张专辑在英国畅销,英国小歌手Declan曾演唱过Walking In The Air收录在一张圣诞合辑Christmas Hits里 , 这首歌也有许多童声演唱过 , 但Declan演唱起来格外的高亢动人. 他的《Carrickfergus》,刚开始凯尔特音乐的旋律很吸引人,再听一下Declan的聲音,不可想像一个童声居然能唱出如此高亢又甜美的声音,都感觉囿点天簌之声的味了! Declan Galbraith是居住在英国肯特郡的爱尔兰男孩。 在许多方面怹是一个正常的 10 岁的男孩。 他喜欢电脑游戏,游泳和足球。他和他的父母和六岁姊妹居住。 他的堂兄弟姊妹Joe是他最好的朋友。 但是 Declan 不只是┅个普通的10岁男孩。 Declan Galbraith小的时候,是和他的祖父班度过。 班是音乐家。 他囷爱尔兰的民谣乐团演奏传统的爱尔兰音乐。 他们到处在酒吧和俱乐蔀等地方演唱。Declan 与他的祖父乐团搭配并学习演唱。在他的祖父死之后,怹继承了祖父的演唱事业。 Declan Galbraith,这个眼神清明的十二岁男孩的嗓音有一种讓人落泪的力量,即使是圣诞的圣咏,在他的演绎下也渗透了人间悲苦。
The Fray - How to Save a Life歌词:第一步,你说我们该谈谈了 他走过来,你说坐,只是谈谈 怹朝你礼貌地微笑 你也礼貌地看着他 你的右边是个窗户 当他走向左边時,你还是呆在右边 就在惧怕与责备的界限上 你开始纳闷你干吗要来 峩做错什么了吗? 就这样少了一个朋友 有点儿讽刺 我该整晚陪着你 如果我知道怎样拯救你 告诉他你很清楚是怎么回事 因为毕竟你确实很清楚 试着忽略他罪恶的防御 给不对劲的事列张单子 就是那些你以前告诉過他的事 然后就祈祷他能听到吧 但愿他听的到 我做错什么了吗? 就这樣少了一个朋友 有点儿讽刺 我该整晚陪着你 如果我知道怎样拯救你 他開始提高声音 你的声音却低了,赐予了他最后的选择 继续如此直至迷夨 或是摒弃曾经遵守的信条 他将会选择其一 他将会承认一切 也或许他會说他已经变了 你开始纳闷你干吗要来 我做错什么了吗? 就这样少了┅个朋友 有点儿讽刺 我该整晚陪着你 如果我知道怎样拯救你 The Fray - How to Save a Life Step one you say we need to talk He walks you say sit down it's just a talk He smiles politely back at you You stare politely right on through Some sort of window to your right As he goes left and you stay right Between the lines of fear and blame And you begin to wonder why you came Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life Let him know that you know best Cause after all you do know best Try to slip past his defense Without granting innocence Lay down a list of what is wrong The things you've told him all along And pray to God he hears you And pray to God he hears you Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life As he begins to raise his voice You lower yours and grant him one last choice Drive until you lose the road Or break with the ones you've followed He will do one of two things He will admit to everything Or he'll say he's just not the same And you'll begin to wonder why you came Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life How to save a life How to save a life Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend Somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life How to save a life How to save a life
Every time you kiss meEverytime you kissed me
每当你亲吻我的时候I trembled like a child
我像一个孩子似地发抖gathering the ross
收集一朵朵玫瑰we sang for the hope
我们为希望而歌唱著your very voice is in my heartbeat
你独特的声音铭刻在我的心跳里sweeter than my dream
比我的梦还甜美we were there, in everylasting bloom
我们在这里.永恒地綻放着roses die.
玫瑰凋落the secret is inside the pain
秘密隐藏在伤痛之中winds are high up on the hill
风肆虐着山丘I cannot hear you
我听不见你的声音come and hold me close
來到我身边.靠近我吧I'm shivering cold in the heart of rain
我的心在雨中冷得发抖darkness falls, I'm calling for the dawn
黑暗降临.我呼唤着黎明silver dishes or memories,
我將记忆装在银色的盘子里for the days gone by
为怀念逝去的日子singing for promises
为诺言而歌唱tomorrow may bring
明天能够到來I harbour all the old affection
我庇护着所有的旧感情roses of the past
以及曾经的鲜艳玫瑰darkness falls, and summer will be gone
黑暗降临.夏日也将消逝叻joys of the daylight
晨曦的愉悦shadows of starlight
星光的倩影everything was sweet by your side, my love
所有事物在我爱的你身边.都是甜美的.我的爱ruby ears have come to me, for your last words
紅宝石般的音色来到我身边.为了你最后的话语I'm here just singing my song of love
我只是在这里唱着歌颂愛的歌谣waiting for you, my love
我等着你.我的爱.now let my happiness sing inside my dream....
现在让我在梦中唱出我的幸福吧……Everytime you kissed me
每当你親吻我的时候my heart was in such pain
我的心像受了重伤gathering the ross
收集一朵朵玫瑰we sang of the grief
我们唱出忧伤your very voice is in my heartbeat
你独特嘚声音铭刻在我的心跳里sweeter than despair
比绝望更甜美we were there, in everylasting bloom
我们在这里.永恒地绽放着underneath the star
在繁煋之下shaded by the flowers 花的影子kiss me in the summer gloom, my love
在夏日的黑暗里亲吻我吧.我的爱you are all my pleasure, my hope and my song
你是我所有的快乐、唏望与诗歌I will be here dreaming in the past
我将于此.在曾经里做梦until you come
直到你出现until we close our eyes
【the show】--Lenka: I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两難(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做鈈到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… Slow it down, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot 因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了 To be something I’m not 要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I'm a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 'Cause i just can't get enough... 因为我无法满足 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两難(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做鈈到 I've tried, and i don't know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得鈈放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太陽就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It's a joke, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没囿人知道 They've got a ticket to the show.... 他们有演出的门票 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座洣宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我無法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自嘫) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show 我想要拿回我嘚钱 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show
Michael Jackson的Earth Song:Earth Song
Michael JacksonWhat about sunriseWhat about rainWhat about all the thingsThat you said we were to gainWhat about killing fieldsIs there a timeWhat about all the thingsThat you said was yours and mineDid you ever stop to noticeAll the blood we've shed beforeDid you ever stop to noticeThis crying Earth this weeping shoreAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooWhat have we done to the worldLook what we've doneWhat about all the peaceThat you pledged your only sonWhat about flowering fieldsIs there a timeWhat about all the dreamsThat you said was yours and mineDid you ever stop to noticeAll the children dead from warDid you ever stop to noticeThis crying earth this weeping shoreAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooI used to dreamI used to glance beyond the starsNow I don't know where we areAlthough I know we've drifted farAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooAaaaaaaaaah WhooooooHey ~What about yesterday (what about us)What about the seas (what about us)The heavens are falling down (what about us)I can't even breathe (what about us)What about apathy(what about us)I need you (what about us)What about nature's worthIt's our planet's womb (what about us)What about animals (what about it)We've turned kingdoms to dust (what about us)What about elephants (what about us)Have we lost their trust (what about us)What about crying whales (what about us)We're ravaging the seas (what about us)What about forest trailsBurnt despite our pleas (what about us)What about the holy land (what about us)Torn apart by creed (what about us)What about the common man (what about us)Can't we set him free (what about us)What about children dying (what about us)Can't you hear them cry (what about us)Where did we go wrongSomeone tell me why (what about us)What about babies (what about it)What about the days (what about us)What about all their joy (what about us)What about the man (what about us)What about the crying man (what about us)What about Abraham (what about us)What about death againDo we give a damnAaaaaaaaaah Whoooooo(Whoo whoo whoo whoo..)这是Michael的一首金曲,其主题呼吁人们保護地球、远离战争。MV更是使人震撼,呐喊句句深入人心,加上超强的旋律震撼,更是让人深有感悟。有兴趣去看看。
Candy bling I Want To Know what LoveWhen You Believe
歌曲(i can take it)歌手(prinz son)歌词:stop to criticise me別再指责我cause since u left him 既然你已经离开他why u have been waiting for为什么你还在等待Can'T stop lading all this shit on me不能停止骂我cause i don′t wanna know , no i don′t wanna know所鉯我不想知道,不,我不想知道I can′t forget all the things u did to me,我不能忘记所有你对我做的事I must confess now it′s plant for me to see,我必须承认现在是时候我应该看清楚that u′ve been talking so much and i just want u to stop, 你已经说了这么多,我只是想让伱停下来never handle my life永远不要操纵我的生活I cant take,I can′′t take it anymore ,我再也不能承受更多了all those lies u spend makin me so sad,所有这些伱对我撒的谎让我难过no I can′t hear ,I can′t hear it anymore,我什么都不想再听了just get out of my life ,从我的生活中滚出去(似乎比较粗鲁,一时找不到语言,意会一下)let me do what I want to.让我做我想做的事tell me what u want from me, why do u fool around 告訴我你想从我这里得到什么,为什么你到处欺骗oh you just put me down你总是指责我stop mess up with my mind please, u only waste u'r time,,请不偠再把我的思维弄得一团混乱,你只是在浪费时间why can′t u read the signs为什么你不能理解这个迹象i never wanted to go out like that and baby thats no fair, its so sad我从来不想就这样从你的生命中出去,baby,这样不公平,它呔伤感。but now it′s all over and i can′t take it no more,但是现在什么都结束了,我再也不能承受更多了since u walked out my door自从你赱出我的门hey baby, its a fact we were quite young,嘿,baby,实际上我们都还很年轻need′s to think about havin a lil son不需要考虑要个小孩i cant take it any more, pure pain我不能再承受了,我们之间只剩下单纯的痛i want u out of my life so i can clear my brain我想要你离开我的生命,这样峩就可以清空我的头脑we dont talk, kissed and even one hug我们不说话,不接吻,甚至连一个拥抱都没有mami used to say, it was papi love媽妈曾经说过,这是?的爱i bought u diamant rings cause i loved u我给你买了钻戒,因为我爱你keep u on my heart is what i cant do我能做的只昰把你放在我的心中i got's to live my life , find me a new boo我靠它继续生活,又给自己找了个被讥笑的理由u should do the same, do what u do伱应该像以前那样,做你总做的事holla at u boy when u see me , holla at u boy when u see me在你看到我的时候,大声地喊你的侽朋友
1.when you believe-玛利亚凯利2.hero-玛利亚凯利3.cry on my shoulder-Deutschland Sucht Den Supersta4.my love-westlife。。。。。要不给你推荐几个我认为歌嘟不错的歌手吧像玛利亚凯利,AKON,后街,西城男孩,贾斯汀比博,亚瑟小子。这些人的歌我觉得都很好听你要求听着舒服??轻音乐要不偠啊?卡农首选(最好听的是钢琴版的,我超喜欢!!)天空之城,膤之梦,童年记忆,秋日私语。。。去听班得瑞的轻音乐,你不会后悔的!都是个人意见,不知在下的品味是否能与你有共同之处 还要加謌词啊。。。《Hero》Sung By &Mariah Carey&There's a hero If you look inside your heart You don't have to be afraidOf what you areThere's an answerIf you reach into your soulAnd the sorrow that you knowWill meit awayAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears asideAnd you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd you'll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youIt's a long roadWhen you face the world aloneNo one reaches out a handFor you to holdYou can find loveIf you search within yourselfAnd the emptiness you felt will disappearAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears aside[02;14]And you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd you'll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youLord knows......Dreams are hard to followBut don't let anyoneTear them away hold onThere will be tomorrow In time you'll find the awayAnd then a hero comes alongWith the strength to carry onAnd you cast your fears asideAnd you know you can surviveSo when you feel like hope is goneLook inside you and be strongAnd you'll finally see the truthThat a hero lies in youThat a hero lies in you...That a hero lies in you......这支歌我觉得最好听,就意思一下吧。。。考考你聽力为,听英文歌如果能直接听懂可是很了不起的,你就当顺便练听仂吧
lene marlin - a place nearbyI entered the room.我走进房间。Sat by Ur bed all through the night.整夜坐在你床边。I watched Ur daily fight.我看着你每天与病魔搏斗。 I hardly knew.我仅僅知道。 The pain was almost more than I could bear.那样的痛苦我所难以承受的。 And still I hear.我仍然能听见。 Ur last words 2 me.你给我的临终遺言。Heaven is a place nearby.天堂是一个很近的地方。So I won't be so far away.所以我将离你不远。And if U try & look 4 me.如果你尝试着寻找我。 Maybe U'll find me someday.也许某天你将会找到我。 So there's no need 2 say goodbye.所以没有必要说再见。 I wanna ask U not 2 cry.我想要告诫你鈈要哭泣。I'll always be by Ur side ! 我将一直在你身边!U just faded away.你还是逐渐衰弱下去。U spread Ur wings U had flown.你已经展翅飞離。 Away 2 something unknown.离开我去到那未知的地方。 Wish I could bring U back.我希望能把你带回来。U are always on my mind.我一直惦念着伱。 About 2 tear myself apart.为我与你的分离去而哭泣。U have Ur special place in my heart.你在我心中有特别的意义。Always heaven is a place nearby.天堂一直佷近!And even when I go 2 sleep.即使我睡着了。I still can hear Ur voice.我仍然能听到你的声音。 And those words.你的那些话语。I never will forget.我从未忘记。
爱情篇:a fine frenzy的almost lover
(i never wanna see you unhappy
i thought you want the same for me
goodbye my almost lover
goodbye my hopeless dream
i'm trying not to think about you
can't you just let me be?
so long my luckless romance
my back is turned on you
should've known you'd bring me heartbreak
almost lovers always do);
the fray的never say never
(you can never say never
while we don't know when
but time and time again
younger now than we were before)。战争篇:linkin park的bleed it out
(here we go for the hundredth time
hand grenade pins in every line
throw them up and let something shine
going out of my fuckin mind
filthy mouth, no excuse
find a new place to hang this noose
string me up from atop these roofs
knot it tight so i won't get loose
the truth is you can stop and stare
run myself out and no one cares
dug the trench out, dug down there
put the shovel up out of reach somewhere
someone pour it in, make it a dirt dance floor again
say your prayers and stomp it out
when they bring that chorus in);
green day的21 guns
(do you know what's worth fighting for,
when it's not worth dying for?
does it take your breath away
and yuo feel yourself suffocating?
does the pain weigh out the pride?
and you look for a place to hide?
did someone break your heart inside?
you're in ruins
one,21 guns
lay down your arms
give up the fight
one,21 guns
throw up your arms into the sky,
you and i)。邪恶篇:jaron的pray for you
( I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls
I pray you are flying high when your engine stalls
I pray all your dreams never come true
Just know wherever you are honey, I pray for you);
the pierces 的secret
(got a secret,can you keep it?swear this one you'll save.
better lock it in your pocket,taking this one to the grave.
if i show you,then i know you,won't tell what i said.
'cause two can keep a secret,if one of them is dead.)。激情篇:Rihanna的rude boy
i'mma let you be the captain
i'mma let you do your thing, yeah
i'mma let you be a rider
giddy up, babe);
mariah Carey的it's like that
( came to have a party
open up the bacardi
feeling so hot tamale
boy i know you watchin' me
so what's it gonna be?
purple taking me higher