飞利浦9000剃须刀series9000多少钱

Philips - Malaysia
For professionals
About Philips
Philips brings the magic of Disney
Philips has announced a portfolio of innovative, inspiring and playful lighting products, combining Philips’ lighting expertise with Disney’s beloved characters.
The products - which include StoryLights, SoftPals, LED Candles and Micro lamps - feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and characters from Cars and Monsters Inc. They transform children’s bedrooms into imaginative spaces for reading, playing and sleeping. Children can interact with stories through connected lighting, fall asleep to the nightlights, or benefit from lights that promote healthy sleep patterns. Products will be sold in Europe and the US from September, with Asia and Canada to follow later in the year.
Focus on what innovation does for you
Philips’&long history of innovation goes back to our beginnings, when we lifted&Europe&out of darkness by pioneering lighting technologies. Ever since then, our innovations&have&improved&the&lives&of people all around the world.&&Whether it’s a new way to brush your teeth, an energy-efficient way to light a street, or a less-invasive way to treat disease.& Others may focus on what innovation does. We focus on what it does for you. On the 13th of November we celebrated this spirit at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
Innovation that matters to you
At Philips we believe people should be healthy, live well and enjoy life. We are a technology company that cares about people. We listen, discover and challenge to deliver meaningful innovation. This project underlines our commitment to deliver innovations that matter, innovations that improve the quality of people’s lives in Asia Pacific.
Philips brings the magic of Disney
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Disney-LivingColors_450x670.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Disney-LivingColors_700x740.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Disney-LivingColors_960x1280.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Disney-LivingColors-BG-Large-.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Background_Blur_960_1280.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/Disney-living-colors/Background_Blur_.jpg
Focus on what innovation does for you
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/innovation_and_you/552x450_event_video.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/innovation_and_you/860x700_event_video.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/innovation_and_you/_event_video.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/innovation_and_you/_event_video.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/brandcampaign-asia/TH_BC_Asia_552x450.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/brandcampaign-asia/TH_BC_Asia_860x700.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/brandcampaign-asia/TH_BC_Asia_.jpg
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/brandcampaign-asia/TH_BC_Asia_.jpg
Let’s Go Green!
Introducing Philips affordable and complete range of long-lasting LED lighting solutions for almost every application!
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/corporate/1-512x306.jpg
Philips Annual Report 2014
In 2014 we further sharpened our strategic focus and took the next step on our Accelerate! transformation journey. Find out more in our Annual Report 2014, which contains all the information you need on our financial, social and environmental performance over the past year.
Featured videos include CEO Frans van Houten and CFO Ron Wirahadiraksa looking back on a challenging year, as well as the advances made in driving value for our customers and other stakeholders.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/FvH_frame_from_video_512x306.jpg
Philips LED bulbs
Enjoy long-lasting comfort with Philips LED bulbs from only RM16.90!
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/RM_392z244.jpg
Philips LED bulbs
Philips honored on Most Innovative Companies
Over the past 123 years, Philips has lit the world, brought music to the masses, and helped to revolutionize the healthcare industry, but we are still one of the freshest thinkers around.
That’s why Fast Company recognized Philips on its influential ‘50 Most Innovative Companies for 2014‘ list, as well as naming Philips in the top 10 of the Energy and Internet of Things subcategories.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/kr/Research-100-thumbnail.jpg
Philips honored on Most Innovative Companies for 2014 list
xL0T5FU5c1U
SensoTouch 3D
Our most advanced electric razor, with three-way flexing heads for a surprisingly comfortable dry shaving experience, or use with foam for a refreshing wet shave
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/sensotouch-3D-homepage.jpg
SensoTouch 3D -
Meet our most advanced shave yet
qi3dt0bQUZg
Health and taste, together at last!
The Airfryer can make nearly anything – and fast. From fried chicken to french fries to breakfast muffins, with less fat and more nutrition. The airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake or grill makes it almost unbelievable: that is, until you’ve tried.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/airfryer-still-homepage.jpg
Health and taste, together at last!
Contribute one idea.
Improve many lives.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/innovation-still-homepage-explanation.jpg
Innovation that matters to you - We listen, discover and challenge to deliver meaningful innovation
Innovations for digitally improved lives
Philips unveiled a range of digital innovations in personal health and well-being at this year’s Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA). The event, which took place in Berlin, September 5 - 11, is a showcase for new consumer electronics and home appliances.
Highlights of the new Philips range included a smart air purifier to provide families with clean air and controlled
a smart baby monitor which connects digitally to smartphones as well as to Philips H and an app-enabled fully-automatic coffee machine.
Philips’ Pieter Nota also delivered the IFA Opening Keynote speech at IFA, focused on meaningful innovation in a digital age.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/ifa-2013/IFA-homepage-thumb.jpg
Philips at IFA 2013 in Berlin
Solutions for tackling cardiovascular disease
Philips unveiled its latest leading-edge healthcare solutions at the European Society of Cardiology Congress. Developed in collaboration with leading cardiologists, the innovations span everything from diagnosis to treatment and aftercare, helping cardiologists to improve the quality of life for patients with cardiovascular diseases.
EPIQ, for example, is a first-of-its-kind ultrasound platform featuring ‘anatomical intelligence’, providing whole-organ 3D visualization that overcomes the challenges of traditional ultrasound. Philips also ran symposia and hands-on tutorials featuring advances in diagnostics, patient-centric informatics, and minimally-invasive treatment.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/cardiovasc-disease-solutions/epiq-unveil-thumb.jpg
EPIQ unveiled
Philips First BrandStore in Malaysia
The Philips Brand Store is a one-stop centre that offers a heightened shopping experience for Philips’ customers, allowing them to experience trusted and well-loved Philips’ products from the consumer, lighting, and home healthcare product portfolios. They will be able to touch and feel the products, see for themselves the key features as well as pose queries to the knowledgeable store personnel, allowing them to make an informed purchase.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/corporate/brand_store_toppage.jpg
Discover the perfect shave, with the Philips s9000
Do you want the best shave you have ever had and to repeat that experience every time you shave? It’s time to get acquainted with the Philips Shaver series 9000.&
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/shaver9000-secondary.jpg
A century of research into improving lives
vO5riR5H0TI
Philips VisaPure
Philips VisaPure brings a new face care technology that will take your daily cleansing routine to the next level without extra effort. A gentle way of leaving your skin clean, soft and radiant.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/visapure/visapure-389x241.jpg
Philips VisaPure
Are you prepared?
You can make a difference
It simply takes a little awareness and knowledge. The average person can save a life – with a basic understanding of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and access to an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/expect-the-unexpected.jpg
Expect the Unexpected - You don&t have to be a doctor to save a life
i3-0h__Hnnc
Lighting Brand Stores
Learn about the transformative power of light for your home. Visit our Brand Store today and discover an all-new shopping experience.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/philips-lighting-store-homepage.jpg
Philips Lighting Brand Store -
Explore a new home lighting shopping experience at Philips lighting stores
Philips Promotions
Check out our latest promotion site to discover the great deals.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/carnival-sales-still-homepage.jpg
Philips Promotions - Check out our promotion site to discover the great deals
Philips myBuddy
With its friendly appearance, myBuddy is bound to comfort your child, making it the perfect companion from bedtime to wake-up time.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/my/mybuddy-homepage.jpg
Philips myBuddy - myBuddy tells your child when it&s time to play!
Innovation at Philips
We have a long history of innovations that have a real impact in the real world: ideas that make lives better, safer and more enjoyable for real people - you, your children and your parents – around the globe. Rollover the pictures above to discover stories of innovations.
/content/dam/corporate/homepage-articles/master/innovation-philips/innovation_hub_still_lrg.jpg
Innovation at Philips -
Experience your world of innovation
Select site
Philips - Malaysia
(C) Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2015. All rights reserved.飞利浦Shaverseries9000剃须刀头RQ12/61重置剃须刀,激发新活..._飞利浦附件和替换件替换刀头 RQ12/61说明介绍_说明书随身带_
飞利浦附件和替换件替换刀头 RQ12/61说明介绍 第1页: 飞利浦Shaverseries9000剃须刀头RQ12/61重置剃须刀,激发新活...
飞利浦 Shaver series 9000
重置剃须刀,激发新活力
每 2 年更换一次剃须刀头,以便获得最佳效果
两年内,您的剃须刀头要剔除 900 万根面部毛发。更换剃须刀头,重新激发
100% 性能。
至臻设计,只为完美
o 完美地梳理头发,具有 V 型切剃系统,剃须更贴合
o 8 向移动,打造非凡效果
o 升级双层刀片设计,将胡须轻轻提起,带来贴近舒适的剃须
o 轻松更换剃须刀头
o 更换剃须刀头后,重置剃须刀
重置剃须刀
激发新活力
年更换一次剃须刀头
以便获得最佳效果
您的剃须刀头要剔除
万根面部毛发。更换剃须刀头
完美地梳理头发
型切剃系统
剃须更贴合
打造非凡效果
升级双层刀片设计
将胡须轻轻提起
带来贴近舒适的剃须
轻松更换剃须刀头
更换剃须刀头后
重置剃须刀
匿名用户上传于:
&2015 蟹腿&&&&粤ICP备号-2
《飞利浦附件和替换件替换刀头 RQ12/61说明介绍》书签浏览
《飞利浦附件和替换件替换刀头 RQ12/61说明介绍》缩略图浏览
正在努力载入,请稍后~~Philips/飞利浦 SHAVER Series 9000 干湿两用电动剃须刀 S9731/31型精准切剃系统 1小时快充-1号店
关注我们:
Philips/飞利浦 SHAVER Series 9000 干湿两用电动剃须刀 S9731/31型精准切剃系统 1小时快充
1号店客户端下单更方便
本商品由1号店入驻商家提供
手机购买仅需?,立即扫码购买
咨&&&&询:
店铺动态评分同行业相比
描述相符:
服务态度:
发货速度:
如发现商品介绍信息有误,您可以点击【 】反馈给我们,谢谢。
您暂时不能对商品进行评价
抱歉,您暂时不能对该商品进行评价,可能有以下原因:
1、 您可能没有在1号店购买过该商品。
2、 您购买了该商品,但还没确认收货,或订单还未完成。3、 您已经评价过该商品。
因厂家更改商品包装、场地、附配件等不做提前通知,以下内容仅供参考!给您带来的不变还请谅解。谢谢
*问题类型:
提问小贴士:
因厂家更改商品包装、产地、附配件等不做提前通知,且每位咨询者购买情况、提问时间等不同。为此,客服给到的回复仅对提问者3天内有效,其他网友仅供参考!给您带来的不便还请谅解,谢谢!
您的问题已经收到,我们将尽快回复(9-18点)
感谢您为其他会员做出的帮助,请在此填写您的回答,字数请限定在20~100之间!
回复小贴士
1、1号店鼓励您对已有的产品问题做出解答,一个问题只能回答一次。
2、问答字数限制:10~100个字以内。
3、若您提交信息出现与产品无关的冗余信息或涉及广告、比价、重复反馈、不实 评论、恶意评论、粗口、危害国家安全等不当言论时,或经1号店查实您存在自问 自答等作弊行为,1号店有权予以删除其内容。
选择手机号码
入网地区中国
未找到匹配的手机号码,请重新搜索
加入购物车
由于商品在各地的价格和库存不同请选择您的收货地常见问题解答
如何清洁 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统中的剃须刀?
填充 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统同时按 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统的两边的释放钮 (1)。 然后从清洗仓提出 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统 (2)。 留下清洗仓。&将清洗仓中残余的清洁剂倒出。 您只需将清洁剂倒入水槽。 在水龙头下冲洗清洗仓。 注意:清洗仓不可在洗碗机中清洗。&给清洗仓注入 HQ200 清洁剂,注入量在两线之间为宜。将 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统重新放在清洗仓上。 确保释放键卡回到位。&清洁 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统中的剃须刀在热水龙头下冲洗剃须刀头部件片刻。将剃须刀(不带保护盖)放在支架上。按向下/向下按钮选择清洁程序。按 Jet Clean 高效能清洁系统上的开/关按钮以启动清洁程序。剃须刀显示屏停止显示充电指示。清洗指示灯开始闪烁,剃须刀将自动降到清洁剂中。清洗指示灯在整个清洗程序中不断闪烁,这需要几分钟时间。&
此文档回答了您的问题?
向我们提供关于此 FAQ 的反馈。&我们怎样才能更好地回答您的问题?
注册您的产品
随时获得有关飞利浦产品的资讯和更新

我要回帖

更多关于 飞利浦series9000价格 的文章

随机推荐