给长辈的英文道歉信范文文大全

道歉信_道歉信范文_第一范文网
首页 上一页分享到:&&& dear bob,&&& i'm writing to apologize for having forgotten to return the "the beatles" cd to you when i left canada,i was in such a hurry that i packed everything in my luggage without checking carefully.had i paid more attention then,i wouldn't have made such a stupid mistake.&&& now something must be done to solve the problem because i understand you cherish the cd enormously.i can either send it to you by express mail or alternatively compensate you at a reasonable price.if you do not mind,i may bring it back to you next time i go to canada.&&& please let me know which solution you prefer at your earliest convenience.i really hope you will accept my sincere apology.&&& faithfully yours,&&& li ming&&& 英文道歉信范文二&&& dear,&&& i am terrible sorry for not having attended your class on time. because i had got a headache for several days and it is my first time to live in chongqing and i can not suit for the weather here quickly.&&& to be honestly, i like learning english very well and i have made my mind to learn it well both on spoken english and on written english. i think you will be my best teacher to help me improving my english level. so i apologize again for my not attend your class. i will make my great effort on english in the future and will not make you disappointment next time!&&& excuse me for my unintentional fault!&&& sincerely yours,&&& xin此文章由亲亲影视()收集整理.随机推荐信息资源分类,视频教程网,51自学网视频教程,我要自学网,亲亲网,百度影音视频教程网,51自学网视频教程,我要自学网,亲亲网,我爱百度影音电影电视剧大家都在看大家都在看         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
考研英语小作文范文:道歉信
来源:  【】 
  小作文之二&&道歉信  道歉信的目的是向收信人表明歉意,请求对方对自己的某种过失表示谅解。  写作策略:  NEWSZW_HZH_BEGIN--&NEWSZW_HZH_BEGIN--&  NEWSZW_HZH_END--&NEWSZW_HZH_END--&  首段:表明写信意图,对某事表示歉意。  主体段落:说明道歉的具体原因,应展开。在主体段落中,写信人应当在申述理由时照顾读信人的感受,切忌强词夺理。  结尾段:再次表明兼意,请求收信人的谅解。在结尾段还可以建议对自己的过失采取何种补救措施。  道歉信中开头段常用句式和套话  I am writing this letter to express my regret&  I am writing to apologize for&  I would like to give you my apology for&  I am very sorry to say that&  I must apologize about (not) doing sth&  Please accept my sincere apology for&  I am writing to say sorry for&  I am terribly sorry, but&  道歉信中结尾段常用句式和套话  Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.  Please allow me to say sorry again.  Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.  I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.  I want to let you know how regretful I am feeling now.  I am sorry that I can&t& and trust that you will be able to understand.  ★例:  Directions:  One of your pen pals will shortly be visiting your city. For some reason, you can not manage to meet him at the airport on time. Write a letter:  1) explaining why you cannot meet him at the airport,  2) asking him to wait for you at the airport, and  3) telling him how to identify you.  You should write with no less than 100 words on Answer Sheet 2. Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use &Li Ming&instead. You do not need to write the address.  范文:  Dear Martin,  I am looking forward to your visit. Just think, after all these years of writing to each other, we will finally have the chance to meet! However, I am sorry that I will not be able to meet you at the airport as soon as you arrive.  The reason is that your flight will arrive early in the morning, and the earliest I can get To the airport will be about an hour after you land. Please wait for me in the arrival lounge. You should be able to have breakfast there while you wait.  By the way, as we have never met I must tell you how to recognize me. I am of medium height and have a small moustache. In addition, I will be carrying a copy of the morning newspaper tucked under my left arm.  Looking forward to our meeting.  Yours sincerely,  Li Ming1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 13:51:32)?&&( 13:50:06)?&&( 13:49:33)?&&( 13:47:33)?&&( 13:46:48)?&&( 13:45:02)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved