money maker的cl邀请码多少钱是多少

Money Maker 歌词_百度知道
Money Maker 歌词
提问者采纳
You know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eyShake your money makerLike somebody&#39.,re a fakerSt worry about them hatersKeep your nose up in the airYou know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eySwitch.;s bout to pay yaDon&#39;t you act like you&#39.:Ludacris专辑, shake your money makerLike you were shaking it for some paperIt took your momma 9 months to make yaMight as well shake what your momma gave yaYou, girlYou - you been looking a little tipsySo if you could just shake it a little this waySee I&#39:Money Maker歌手;t forget about this feeling that I am making you getAnd all the calories you burn from me making you sweatThe mile highpoints you earn when we taking my jet andHow everywhere you turn I&#39;s bout to pay yaDon&#39;m just a bedroom gangsterAnd I&#39;s bout to pay yaDon&#39.;ll be making you wetShake your money makerLike somebody&#39;t worry about them hatersKeep your nose up in the airYou know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey ey/song/8383129" target="_blank">http://s bout to pay yaI see you on my radarDon&#39, rock it an make it work.;t ss a hell of a distraction when you shake your behindMy whole hood is to my left and they ain&#39.;s bout to pay yaI see you on my radarDon&#39, switch it from right to leftAnd switch it till you running right out of breathAnd take a break until you ready againAnd you can invite over as many friends asYou want to but I really want you and justBe thankfull that Pharrel gave you something to bump toLuda - I&#39, girlPlease don&#39;t givin a fuckSo feel free to get loose and get carried awaySo by tomorrow you forgot what you where saying todayBut don&#39;d look even beter with me in betweenI keep my mind on my money - money on my mindBut you&#39;re a fakerSt you act like you&#39;t you act like you&#39, stroke of a geniusYepp call me the renissance man get up andI stay harder then a cinderblock manHey I;s bout to pay yaI see you on my radarDon&#39:Runaway Love Hit PackLyrics to Ludacris Money MakerShake your money makerLike somebody&#39, you lookin good in them jeansI bet you&#39, switch.baidu.You know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eyShake your money makerLike somebody&#39,t worry about them hatersKeep your nose up in the airYou know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eyRock rock://ve been meaning to tell that I really mus thank ya when youShake your money makerLike somebody&#39.You know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eyShake your money makerLike somebody&#39..You know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey eyShake your money makerLike somebody&#39;re a fakerSt worry about them hatersKeep your nose up in the airYou know I got itIf you wanna come get itStand next to this moneyLike - ey ey<a href="http.m a member of the BBCThe original breadwinner of DTPYou the center of attention that is distracting the squadCause everybody in the campus like - oh my god she canShake your money makerLike somebody&#39;re a fakerSt you act like you&#39;s bout to pay yaDon&#39;m at the top of my gameYou want my hands from your bottom to the top of your frameAnd I - just wanna take a little right on your curvesAnd get erotic giving your body just what it deserves andLet me give you some swimming lessons on the penisBackstroke.歌曲名;s bout to pay yaI see you on my radarDon&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Welcome Guest (
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:
before clicking any ads or links
My Assistant
& Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Contact Us Via E-mail at:
&| & MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions:
Last Post Info
Discuss general topics, introduce yourself, post forum suggestions, or ask for help.
It's all here!
Please don't post new hyips or autosurfs or other type of programs here, and no referral links or personal sites or blogs. Subforums: , , , , , ,
Yesterday, 07:34 PMIn:&By:
Discuss the Various Social Networks, Strategies, Monetization and tips, Exchange Votes, and Build FriendsSubforums: , , ,
Yesterday, 12:11 AMIn:&By:
The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only. For specific program discussion visit the appropriate program sections.Subforums: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Yesterday, 07:13 AMIn:&By:
Last Post Info
All Hybrid Programs (combination of 2 or more program types) or Revenue-Share, Reverse Pension Plans, and All Others not represented by another forum category.Subforums:
Today, 01:37 AMIn:&By:
All PTS (Paid-To-Surf) and PTA (Paid-To-Advertise) programs are listed here.
Subforums:
Today, 03:04 AMIn:&By:
All HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) discussion is listed hereSubforums:
Today, 03:10 AMIn:&By:
Money Doublers, Single-Line Matrix & Multiple-Level Matrix Programs, and Randomizers are listed here Subforums:
Today, 03:14 AMIn:&By:
All discussion about MLM,
Direct Selling , Referral & Network Marketing
Subforums:
Yesterday, 07:56 PMIn:&By:
All GPT (Get Paid To) s
Paid to Click, Paid to Read, etc.Subforums:
Today, 01:08 AMIn:&By:
All discussion about Affiliate Marketing goes here Subforums: , , , , , , , ,
All Free Giveaway Programs that require one to complete offers and refer others to complete offers in order to earn various prizes
Subforums:
Last Post Info
Discuss E-Gold, E-Bullion, Pecunix, Paypal, MoneyBookers, and all other payment processors here.
You can also discuss debit/prepaid credit cards and currency exchange services here.Subforums: , , , , , , , , ,
All Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency discussion goes here
Yesterday, 02:30 PMIn:&By:
Discuss Professional Currency Exchange Services here. All services listed must have a website.
DO NOT request personal currency exchanges in this section.
Qualifying upgraded members may do member-to-member exchanges in the Supporters section only.
Yesterday, 06:20 PMIn:&By:
Last Post Info
Discuss all equities-market investments here.Subforums: , ,
Discuss anything pertaining to Forex in this section.Subforums: , ,
Yesterday, 02:25 PMIn:&By:
Discuss Banking, Credit & Loans, Taxes, and Saving for Retirement.Subforums: , ,
All real estate discussion goes here.Subforums:
Discuss Precious metals, oil trades, commodities, & other exotic investments here.
Last Post Info
All discussion about gambling, poker, lottery, forum games, gold games, bubbles, etc.. go here.Subforums: , , , ,
Yesterday, 01:08 PMIn:&By:
Discuss ways to earn money with your website using adsense, banner ads, and other revenue earning methods, search engine optimization (SEO) & more.Subforums: , , ,
Discover the latest unique way to make money online! Discuss the techniques and strategies needed to make this a successful business venture for you.
Review and Discuss various E-books, Online Services, and Electronic Products related to Earning Money, Marketing, Trading, and SEO.
Yesterday, 09:31 PMIn:&By:
Last Post Info
Discuss your favorite Traffic Exchanges, Banner Exchanges, Classified Ads Sites, Safelists, and other promotional tools and programs.
This is NOT a forum to place your own advertising.
Subforums: , , , ,
Yesterday, 03:45 AMIn:&By:
Post your benefactor & cashback offers here. Benefactoring means to offer to put money into a program for someone in return for them signing up under you. A cashback offer is simply an offer to pay someone some money for joining under you in a program. DO NOT create posts asking people to benefactor you!
Subforums:
Yesterday, 10:50 PMIn:&By:
Post any Co-ops, Teambuilds, and Downline clubs here. A Co-op attempts to pool everyone's money together to purchase positions in one main program that a single member may not be able to afford, The proceeds are split equally among the shareholders. Team Build and Downline Club members work together to fill a specific programs matrix or boards, usually working NIL (next-in-line) fashion or by some other specified rules.
Subforums:
Today, 01:00 AMIn:&By:
Discuss job opportunities here such as "Work at home", small business opportunities, etc..
Please do not post Business Opportunities here.
Advertise your own personal business/website, (no HYIPs or other investment programs allowed) or special deals found on the Internet such as coupon codes and discounts.
NOTE: Only upgraded MMG members can add new topics to this section.
Yesterday, 07:36 PMIn:&By:
Buy, sell, or trade here.
Autosurf credits, accounts, or just about anything else.
Selling or buying scripts here is not allowed.
Yesterday, 04:58 AMIn:&By:
Please discuss everything about programming and graphics design here.
Yesterday, 04:50 AMIn:&By:
Last Post Info
8,036,133 posts &#4 members
6737 users online
Board Stats
6737 user(s) active in the past 60 minutes
6705 guests, 32 members, 0 anonymous members
Show detailed by: ,
Board Stats
Our members have made a total of 8,036,133 postsWe have 271,294 registered membersThe newest member is Most users ever online was 36,619 on Feb 7
Forum Icon Legend
Skin designed byMoney Maker_360手机助手
如果你是应用开发者欢迎提交软件到360
下载的人还喜欢
本类热门应用
Ever&wondered&how&much&you're&earning&while&you're&sitting&in&a&meeting?&Well&now&you&can&find&out&-&just&enter&your&monthly&salary&and&watch&the&cash&accumulate&before&your&eyes&:-)&Makes&those&long&meetings&somewhat&more&manageable...
保持登录状态
您的赞美就是给作者最大的回报,觉得好就表扬TA一下吧。
还可以输入200字
该应用暂时还没有评论,沙发空缺中。
应用评分:6.0分
这款应用褒贬不一自己试试看吧
请先下载此应用,才可对其评分。
我来评分:
通过360手机卫士检测
安全无毒,可放心下载。
- 有内置广告
需要调用以下重要权限
-&访问网络
Copyright&2005- All Rights Reserved 360安全中心A MAKE-BELIEVE MONEY MAKER -
- FT中文网
A MAKE-BELIEVE MONEY MAKER
If you dream of owning a desert island, then Anshe Chung may have just the thing for you. The catch is that you can only reach your private island through the gateway of your personal computer, and the plot of land is composed entirely of pixels.
For Ms Chung is a virtual property developer who sells and rents land and buildings in Second Life, an online simulation game that is creating a wave of opportunities for businesses to make real money online.
She is a pioneer of the Second Life economy, which is today worth more than $60m and growing at 15 per cent a month. Her business now produces $2.5m in real-world annual revenues.
The Second Life phenomenon is not just attracting computer enthusiasts and hard-core gamers: international brands such as Toyota, Vodafone and IBM have launched virtual outlets in the game to advertise their products to its 1m users.
Standing in a Chinese-style house set in an idyllic landscape, the computer- generated Ms Chung makes an unusual interviewee. The flesh-and-blood person who created and controls this “avatar”, or visual persona, is Ailin Gr?f, a Chinese-born teacher who lives in a quiet suburb of Frankfurt.
A connoisseur of online simulation games, Ms Gr?f spent many years mastering the rules of virtual worlds before spotting her opportunity. “Before I started ‘playing' Second Life I played other online role-play games, but the money was virtual,” she recalls. “In those games, money was not convertible [to real money] and there were clear rules which separated the virtual life from the real life.”
This changed in 2003 when Linden Lab, a San Francisco-based game developer, launched Second Life and gave players ownership rights over the items they created or bought and the right to sell them for a profit in real dollars.
Second Life gives its users a weekly “stipend” allowing them to invest, trade and offer services for worldly bucks. “My initial investment in this world was $9.95,” Ms Gr?f says.
As a teacher in her “first life”, she started earning extra cash by offering lessons on game play to novice Second Life ‘residents'. Ms Gr? f also used her computer programming skills to create and sell programmes that give movement to avatars, so that the characters can dance, kick or stand on their heads.
To sell her animation services, Ms Gr?f bought land from Linden Lab and opened a shop from which her character, Anshe Chung, could market them.
It was then that the larger entrepreneurial opportunity struck her – Ms Gr?f realised that few players in the game had her ability to transform bare pixels into a functional virtual building.
“People who were looking for land often did not find the type of land they wanted on the market or they simply did not have the programming skills to develop it,” she says.
In June 2004, Ms Gr?f and her husband decided to put their knowledge of virtual reality into action by starting a Second Life real estate business. They opened an outlet called Anshe Chung Studio and bought more land from Linden Lab using the virtual money Ms Gr?f had made from selling animations.
She then developed the bare pixels of land in “Dreamland”, as she named her territory, that could be sold to other players for a reasonable profit.
Using three-dimensional computer modelling tools, Ms Gr?f created land and landscapes, including vegetation and infrastructure such as roads and public buildings. “We added value to the land we bought [from Linden Lab],” she says.
将评论同步到微博
小提示:设置一个头像,将会使您发表的评论更容易受到大家关注。
未经英国《金融时报》书面许可,对于英国《金融时报》拥有版权和/或其他知识产权的任何内容,任何人不得复制、转载、摘编或在非FT中文网(或:英国《金融时报》中文网)所属的服务器上做镜像或以其他任何方式进行使用。已经英国《金融时报》授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用。I just like blonde !I like fuckin her shaved pussy!
发布的声音(3)
00:00/27:40
00:00/44:00
本节目主要内容:他不是高富帅,却意外娶到系花,他两次高考落榜,却成为今天年轻人最热爱的万能导师,他是一介农民穷小子,却成为今天全中国最富有的老师,他不是天才,甚至自诩为蠢笨的蜗牛,却登上中国最具影响力的五十位商界领袖排行榜,他是俞敏洪。三十二年前,他如愿以偿考上北大,并留校任职,却毅然辞职,一介书生开始了漫漫创业...
00:00/25:47
段继东-激烈市场竞争企业生存法则
Ta关注的人(34)
Ta的粉丝(23)
Ta最新的声音
听上瘾,听过瘾
听段子,听小说,听新闻,听音乐,听培训,想听啥都有!

我要回帖

更多关于 1024邀请码多少钱 的文章

随机推荐