论电影音乐的论文的研究方法。各位大神f2快帮帮我吧。我的头都要炸了。

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
电影音乐类型探析.pdf111页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
优秀硕士毕业论文,完美PDF格式,可在线免费浏览全文和下载,支持复制编辑,可为大学生本专业本院系本科专科大专和研究生学士硕士相关类学生提供毕业论文范文范例指导,也可为要代写发表职称论文提供参考!!!
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
独创性声明
本人声明所呈交的论文是我个人在导师指导下进行的研究工作及取得的研究成果。尽我
所知,除了文中特别加以标注和致谢的地方外,论文中不包含其他人已经发表或撰写过的研
究成果,也不包含为获得盘洼垣菹盘堂或其它教育机构的学位或证书而使用过的材料。
与我一同工作的同志对本研究所做的任何贡献均已在论文中作了明确的说明并表示了谢意。
学位论文版权使用授权书
本人完全了解天津师范大学有关保留、使用学位论文的规定,IW.学校有权将学位论文
的全部或部分内容编入有关数据库进行检索,并采用影印、缩印或扫描等复制手段保存、汇
编以供查阅和借阅?同意学校向国家有关部门或机构送娈谂客的复印件和磁盘。
保密的论文在解密后应遵守此规定
g逸 导师签名:
日期:塑[!:墨
电影音乐作为电影声音的一个分支,从电影诞生之初就已经和电影结下了
不解之缘,按照苏珊?桑塔格的观点,电影是一种典型的感受力艺术,音乐的
植入使电影从视觉的专制下摆脱出来,拓展成为感受力更为完善的艺术样式,
历经百年的发展,电影音乐已经因其独特的艺术特性、多样化的功能和形态成
为电影艺术中不可或缺的重要组成部分。
本论文通过对国内外电影音乐研究方面内容的梳理,在全面理解和
正在加载中,请稍后...大家帮帮我吧,快考试了?把英语翻译成汉语,英语翻成汉语第一试卷.1. How about playing football tomorrow afternoon?2. How much does the book cost?3. He is not very tall and wears glasses.4. I think the area is too noisy and not safe enough.5. My parents don_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大家帮帮我吧,快考试了?把英语翻译成汉语,英语翻成汉语第一试卷.1. How about playing football tomorrow afternoon?2. How much does the book cost?3. He is not very tall and wears glasses.4. I think the area is too noisy and not safe enough.5. My parents don
第一试卷.1. How about playing football tomorrow afternoon?2. How much does the book cost?3. He is not very tall and wears glasses.4. I think the area is too noisy and not safe enough.5. My parents don’t like travelling.1. A: Are you free on Thursday? I’d like to discuss the new flat with you. B:
.(星期四可以.)2.
A. Which of these two
(你更喜欢)? B: I prefer the green one.3.
A: Can I speak to Sally, please?B: I’m afraid
(她外出了).4.
Could you ask him to ________
(在7点前给我打电话)this evening?5.
A:How long does it take to
(乘地铁去你的办公室)? B: It takes about half an hour. 第二试卷1. What about seeing a film?2. He has short hair with a beard.3. I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.4. She doesn’t like borrowing things from others.5. My cousin is quite outgoing.1.
(你有空吗)on Saturday? B: I’m afraid not. I have to go to the English classes on Saturday. 2.
A: What would you like to drink? B:
(我要杯葡萄酒). Thank you.3. I’m not feeling well. I think
(我得了感冒).3.
A: __________________________________________ (天气怎么样)in London today?B:
It’s cold and it’s raining.5. David Smith
(不擅长)web management.第三个试卷1. He isn’t an architect. He is an engineer.2. She has got long, fair, wavy hair .3. I am looking for a flat on the third or fourth floor.4. Do you like reading English newspapers?5. My English teacher is very funny.1.
(你为什么不)find a flat near the tube?2. A: Shall we take the lift?B: Sorry. The lift
不运转了).3. A: What’s the matter? B: _________________________________________(我感觉不舒服). I’ve got a toothache.4. A: Can I speak to Jane, please? B: I’m sorry she’s not in.
______________________________________? (您要留言吗?)5. A: Where do I get off the bus.B: You get off
(在超级市场对面).
1. How about playing football tomorrow afternoon? 明天中午一起踢足球?2. How much does the book cost?这本书多少钱?3. He is not very tall and wears glasses.他不是很高,戴着眼镜.4. I think the area is too noisy and not safe enough.我认为这个地方太吵而且不安全.5. My parents don’t like travelling.我的父母不喜欢旅游.1. A: Are you free on Thursday? I’d like to discuss the new
flat with you.你周四有空吗? 我想和你讨论一下我的新房子.B:
.(星期四可以.).
A. Which of these two
do you like best?
(你更喜欢)? B: I prefer the green one.我更喜欢绿色的那个.3.
A: Can I speak to Sally, please? 请帮我找夏利B: I’m afraid
(她外出了).4.
Could you ask him to ____ring me before seven ____
(在7点前给我打电话)this evening?5.
A:How long does it take to
go to your office by
(乘地铁去你的办公室)? B: It takes about half an hour.大概花了半小时 第二试卷1. What about seeing a film?看电影怎么样?2. He has short hair with a beard.他有一头短发和一个面包3. I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.我不喜欢新公寓,它离公路太近4. She doesn’t like borrowing things from others.她不喜欢向别人借东西5. My cousin is quite outgoing.我的堂弟很开朗1.
Do you have time
(你有空吗)on Saturday? B: I’m afraid not. I have to go to the English classes on Saturday. 恐怕没有,我周六要去上英语课2.
A: What would you like to drink?
你想喝些什么?B:
I want a cup of wine
(我要杯葡萄酒). Thank you.3. I’m not feeling well. I think
I have a cold
(我得了感冒).3.
A: ________________What does the weather look like______________ (天气怎么样)in London today?B:
It’s cold and it’s raining. 很冷而且下着雨5. David Smith
doesn't good at
(不擅长)web management.第三个试卷1. He isn’t an architect. He is an engineer.他不是艺术家.他是一个工程师2. She has got long, fair, wavy hair .她有一头长长地卷发3. I am looking for a flat on the third or fourth floor.我再找一个在三楼或四楼的公寓4. Do you like reading English newspapers?你喜欢阅读英语报纸吗?5. My English teacher is very funny.我的英语老师很幽默1.Why don't you
(你为什么不)find a flat near the tube?2. A: Shall we take the lift?我们可以搭电梯吗?B: Sorry. The lift
doesn't work
不运转了).3. A: What’s the matter? 出了什么事B: _____________________I
don't feel very good ____________________(我感觉不舒服). I’ve got a toothache.4. A: Can I speak to Jane, please? 请帮我找一下简B: I’m sorry she’s not in.
_____________Do you want left any massage_______________? (您要留言吗?)5. A: Where do I get off the bus.我要在哪里下车?B: You get off
face the supermarket
(在超级市场对面).
您可能关注的推广回答者:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
我国电影歌曲的音乐特征研究.pdf63页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:130 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········