IT 供应链管理要求写assurance case,可以跟我说一下应该读后感怎么写写吗?

对应题目选项的答案信息点 用 涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案,答案不能答在试卷上。 非选择题必须用黑色字迹钢笔或签字笔作答,答案必须写在答题卡各题目指 定区域内相应位置上;如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新的答案; 不准使用铅笔和涂改液。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。 考生必须保持答题卡的整洁。考试结束后,将试卷和答题卡一并交回。2. 3.4.I 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分 45 分) 第一节 完形填空(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从 1―15 各题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中. 选出最佳 选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to the stores to buy the remaining gifts I didn't manage to buy earlier. While looking in the toys section, I 1 a small boy of about five, left 2 by his granny for a while, pressing a doll against his chest. He kept on 3 the hair of the doll and looked very sad. I wondered who he wanted to give the doll to. “My sister has 4 to be with God. Daddy said that Mommy will also join God very soon, so I thought that she can 5 the doll with her to give it to my sister.” My heart nearly 6 . Then, he added, “But Granny said I don’t have enough money to buy this doll.” I quickly reached for my 7 and took a few dollars out. I 8 some of my money into his without him seeing and we started to 9 it together. There was enough for the doll. “Thank you God for giving me enough money.” The little boy said, “Yesterday, I asked God before I slept to make 10 that I have enough money to buy this doll so that 11 can give it to my sister. He must have heard me.” Afterwards, I learned in the local newspaper about a 12 accident. In the accident, a truck driven by a 13 driver hit a car. There was a young lady and a little girl inside the 14 . The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to 15 the plug on the life-support machine because the young lady would not be able to get out of the coma (昏迷). 1.A. observed 2.A. individual 3.A. touching B. noticed B. single B. moving C. discovered C. lonely C. brushing D. watched D. alone D. combing 4.A. missed 5.A. fetch 6.A. stopped 7.A. baggage 8.A. increased 9.A. number 10.A. clear 11.A. God 12.A. electric 13.A. considerate 14.A. car 15.A. pullB. lost B. take B. dropped B. carriage B. multiplied B. count B. obvious B. granny B. traffic B. cautious B. truck B. pushC. gone C. keep C. continued C. wallet C. hid C. figure C. sure C. daddy C. transport C. drunken C. store C. putD. been D. gain D. jumped D. suitcase D. added D. score D. plain D. mommy D. medical D. modest D. booth D. end第二节 语法填空(共 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当 的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为 16―25 的相应位置 上。 Now that I am no longer young, I have friends whose mothers 16 (pass) away. I have heard these sons and daughters say they never fully appreciated their mothers 17 it was too late to tell them. I am blessed with the dear mother who is still alive. I appreciate her more each day. My mother does not change, but I do. As I grow older and wiser, I realize 18 an extraordinary person she is. How sad that I’m unable to speak these words in her presence, 19 they flow easily from my pen. How does a daughter begin to thank her mother 20 life itself? For the love, 21 (patient) and just plain hard work that go into raising a child? For running after a child, for understanding a moody teenager, for tolerating a college student who knows everything?For waiting for the day __22__ a daughter realizes how wise her mother really is? I don’t know how, dear God, except to ask you to bless her as 23 (rich) as she deserves and to help me live up to 24 example she has set. I pray that I will look as good in the eyes of my children as my mother looks in 25 . II 阅读(共两节,满分 50 分) 第一节 阅读理解(共 20 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 40 分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该 项涂黑。 A Her opponent was the defending champion whose childhood dream was to win the French Open. She never saw the tournament on TV as a girl in China and never thought she’d get far on the red clay of the French Open, one of the four tennis Grand Slams (大满贯). But it was Li Na who fell on her back in triumph on June 4. Nearly two hours’ hitting gave Li a 2-0 victory over Francesca Schiavone of Italy and made her the only tennis player, man or woman, from Asia to take home a Grand Slam title. Chinese media have been swept along by the praise. An editorial carried by Xinhua News Agency said “Li Na is the best Public Relations for China,” and called her an “outstanding name card for the country” and a “brilliant diplomat”. It compared Li to Chinese NBA star Yao Ming, noting that both “can speak very fluent English, and both of them have a kind of sense of humor that is appreciated by foreigners”. Success has come late for Li. She once gave up tennis for two years and studied journalism at Wuhan’s Huazhong University of Science and Technology. But in 2004, she returned and continues to play the best tennis she can. “Dream comes true,” Li said after the match. “I am so happy that my efforts have paid off.” Li has often been seen as a rebel, or at least a representative of a new generation. She has a tattoo (纹身), has dyed her hair many different colors and has even been known to yell at her husband in public. “The plain-speaking, tattooed, individualist has the ability to transcend (超越) the sport and become a global star”, the BBC news reported. No matter how important the French Open championship is, Li is not resting on her laurels (桂冠) ― she’s already thinking about winning a second major title. “When you have the first one, naturally you will think about the second one. Now I have more confidence playing on other surfaces,” Li told China Daily, as she prepares for the Wimbledon Championship, which will start on June 20. 26. Why does the writer compare Li Na to Yao Ming? A. Because both of them can speak fluent English and have a sense of humor appreciated by foreigners. B. Because both of them are the best Public Relations for China. C. Because both of them are outstanding name cards for China. D. Because both of them are brilliant diplomats. 27. The following facts show Li Na is seen as a rebel Except _______. A. Having a tattoo B. Dyeing her hair many different colors C. Yelling at her husband in public D. Speaking plainly 28. Which of the following can replace the underlined phrase “get far” in the first paragraph? A. go far away B. be promising C. fail to succeed D. go out 29. Which of the following is true? A. After graduating from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, she began to take up tennis. B. Li Na is one of Asian tennis women players who have taken home a Grand Slam title in the French Open. C. La Na’s childhood dream was to win the French Open and became a defending champion. D. After two hours’ fierce fight, La Na defeated Francesca Schiavone of Italy by 2-0. 30. What’s the best title for the passage? A. A woman with great ambition B. Self-confidence led to success C. Never give up D. Personality makes dream come trueB Chinese students always complain that they’re under great pressure and don’t get enough sleep. But they may be surprised to learn that they’re much luckier than their peers (同龄人) in South Korea and Japan, according to a recently published report, conducted by Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences on the physical and mental health of senior high school students in the three Asian countries. According to the study among nearly 6,000 high school students in the three countries, Chinese students are the tallest but poorest in physical fitness. Chinese students are on average 168.17cm, compared with 167.61cm for South Korean students and 164.70cm for Japanese students. Chinese students asked for sick leave more than students in other countries. About 72 percent of Korean students never asked for sick and injury leave during high school, compared to 53 percent for Japanese students and 45 percent for Chinese students. Moreover, Chinese students drink alcohol and smoke earlier than Korean and Japanese students. Around 70 percent of Chinese students have drunk alcohol, compared to 50 percent for Korean and Japanese students. According to the survey, Japanese and South Korean students suffer more pressure than their Chinese peers. Statistics (统计) show 16 percent of students in China said they experienced mental pressure often over the past year, while the numbers in Japan and South Korea were 33 percent and 47 percent respectively. Their worries come from “study”, “future after graduation”, “friendships” and “relationship with their parents”. To go with stress, 57.9 percent of Korean students sleep the least, less than six hours a day, compared with 46.6 percent of Japanese students and 30 percent of Chinese students. More Chinese students were satisfied with their physical appearance, double that of students in the survey from Japan and South Korea. The report said that over half of students in South Korea had tried to lose weight in the past year, while in China the figure was only 22 percent. In measures of self-worth, such as “I think I am valuable” and “I think I am successful”, “I can complete many things”, “I won’t give up to failure,” Chinese students showed greater self-confidence than students in Japan and South Korea. 31. What’s the main idea of the second paragraph? A. Chinese teenagers are tallest, but most unhealthy. B. Chinese students drink most alcohol and smoke earliest. C. Japanese students ask for least sick leave. D. Chinese students ask for sick leave most often. 32. It can be inferred from the passage that _________. A. Chinese students are luckiest, yet most unsuccessful B. Chinese students are confident in themselves and feel luckier C. South Korean students are most stressed D. South Korean students sleep the least 33. What does the underlined word “that” in the last paragraph refer to? A. the height B. the percentage C. the weight D. the number 34. The worries that causes students to be stressed come from the following factors Except _______. A. study and career B. physical appearance C. friendships D. family relationship 35. What’s the result of stress according to the passage? A. Many students try to lose weight B. Many students ask for sick leave. C. Many students have sleepless nights. D. Many students begin to drink alcohol C Americans have special ways of talking about economic troubles. People in businesses may say they feel the pinch. Or they may say they are up against it. Or, if things are really bad, they may say they have to throw in the towel. A pinch is painful pressure. To feel the pinch is to suffer painful pressure involving money. The expression, feel the pinch, has been used since the sixteenth century. The famous English writer William Shakespeare wrote something very close to this in his great play &King Lear.& King Lear says he would accept necessity's sharp pinch. He means he would have to do without many of the things he always had. Much later, the Times of London newspaper used the expression about bad economic times during the eighteen sixties. It said, &so much money having been spent ... All classes felt the pinch.& Worse than feeling the pinch is being up against it. The saying means to be in a lot of trouble. Word expert James Rogers says the word &it& in the saying can mean any and all difficulties. He says the saying became popular in the United States and Canada in the late nineteenth century. Writer George Ade used it in a book called &Artie.& He wrote, &I saw I was up against it.& Sometimes a business that is up against it will have to throw in the towel. This means to accept defeat or surrender. Throwing in the towel may mean that a company will have to declare bankruptcy. The company will have to take legal steps to let people know it has no money to pay its debts. Word expert Charles Funk says an eighteen seventy-four publication called the Slang Dictionary explains throwing in the towel. It says the words probably came from the sport of boxing, or prizefighting. The book says the saying began because a competitor's face was cleaned with a cloth towel or other material. When a boxer's towel was thrown, it meant he was admitting defeat. Most businesses do not throw in the towel. They just re-organize so they can compete better. 36. If all classes feel the pinch, people will have to _________. A. donate much money to schools B. spend more money improving their living C. bear the painful pressure physically D. overcome bad economic times 37. If you are up against it, you are really faced with _________. A. a lot of business trouble B. all difficulties in life C. a book called &Artie& D. a complete failure 38. How does the writer mainly organize this article? A. By giving examples. B. By reasoning. C. By using quotations. D. By explaining in other ways. 39. What is the purpose of this passage? A. To describe several business stages. B. To introduce some expressions about economic troubles. C. To talk about the work of a few word experts. D. To encourage readers to do some research on words. 40. Which of the following describe the worst economic situation? A. Throw in the towel. B. Be up against it. C. Feel the pinch.D. Re-organize.D Most people look forward to retirement as a time when they can finally take up activities that they never had the time or energy to pursue before.But some recent studies on people in their golden years are disturbing: they suggest that retirees are more likely to suffer from depression and possibly higher rates of other diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure.That’s why a new study of French workers is welcome news. Led by Hugo Westerlund, a professor of psychology at Stockholm University, the study of more than 14,000 workers found lower rates of depression and fatigue (疲劳) in people after they got retired than while they were still employed. The scientists followed the employees of the French national gas and electric company for 14 years.They found in the year immediately after retirement, the volunteers reported 40% fewer depressive symptoms than they had in the year before their retirement.The researchers also found an 81% drop in reports of both mental and physical fatigue over the same time period. Clearly, said Westerlund, much of these decrease in physical and mental fatigue can be traced back to relief from the stresses of work.The decline in depressive symptoms suggests that retirement may be having a positive mental effect, too, which may have a lot to do with the generous pensions (养老金) that French workers enjoy.Most retirees in that country still benefit from about 80% of their yearly salaries. “The economic or financial situation in retirement is very important,” Westerlund says.“We don’t know if the decrease in fatigue and depressive symptoms is because of the removal of something bad while in work or the addition of something good while in retirement. no matter But the reason, if life in retirement is not comfortable, then we won’t see the improvements we did.” However, in European nations like France, governments are considering changes to pension plans, which may affect retirees’ health after they leave their jobs-with less of a financial safety net, workers may no longer seem so mentally and physically happy to be out of work. 41.According to some recent studies, retired people may __________. A. take up activities they had wished to pursue before B. have depression and higher rates of other diseases C. suffer from lower rates of depression and fatigue D. lead a happier life with their plenty of pensions 42.Westerlund’s group found that in the year just after the retirement most retired French workers __________. A. seemed to be less happy mentally and physically B. were badly thirsty to go back to work again C. felt much less tired both mentally and physically D. appeared very anxious about being out of work 43.The positive effects of retirement may have a lot to do with the following factors except _________. A. relief from the stresses of work B. the generous pensions retirees enjoy C. the addition of something good while in retirement D. the increasing social awareness of health 44.What does the word “improvements” in paragraph 5 refer to? A. The decrease in fatigue and depressive symptoms B. The removal of something bad while in work C. The economic or financial situation in retirement D. The comfortable life in retirement 45. Retirement may make people happier with __________. A. more activities to join in B. changes to pension plans C. more of a financial safety net D. a more harmonious family life 第二节信息匹配(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 阅读下列应用文及相关信息, 并按照要求匹配信息。 请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选 项字母涂黑。 以下是几本杂志的简介: A.Marie Claire (1-year auto-renewal) Product Description: Marie Claire offers solutions for the woman whose time constraints demand one resource to respond to diverse aspects of her life. From global and cultural issues to fashion and beauty coverage, Marie Claire is for the woman of substance with an eye for style.B.Good Housekeeping (1-year auto-renewal) Product Description: Good Housekeeping magazine, together with the Good Housekeeping Institute and the Good Housekeeping Seal, is an American icon of consumer protection and quality assurance. Every issue delivers a unique mix of independent investigation and trusted reporting, along with inspirational and personal stories. The magazine's rich tradition embodies a commitment to the modern home and to a woman's quality of life. C.Health (1-year auto-renewal) Product Description: Get fresh ideas and inspiration on how to make the healthy life truly irresistible. Health covers its readers' many interests, including cutting-edge health advice, natural beauty moves, home remedies that work, celebrity weight-loss secrets, healthy travel, organic and low-fat food, new time-saving workouts, body-flattering fashion and much more. D.Runner's World (1-year auto-renewal) Product Description: RUNNER'S WORLD is filled with powerful information that will help you run faster and farther and have more fun doing it! Every issue brings you the strategies, tips and advice to fuel your performance, prevent injuries, burn fat, shed stress, and achieve your personal goals.E.American Girl Product Description: Created especially for girls age 8 and up, American Girl is an appealing, age-appropriate alternative to teen magazines. Features advice, crafts, contests, puzzles, games, giggles, and more!F.InStyle (1-year auto-renewal) Product Description: InStyle celebrates the private side of public faces, revealing the personal style choices of the world's most fascinating people. An insider's guide to trends in beauty, fashion, home entertaining and charities, InStyle is a trusted source for inspiration and ideas.以下是读者对杂志的评价,请匹配读者评价与杂志简介: 46. It is a wholesome, clean, serious magazine. Various topics that may be found in an issue ― how to raise children, household tips, financial help, or marriage advice ― suggest that the magazine is geared towards the middle-aged to the older woman. I'm married and only in my 20s, but I still get so much out of reading the articles and advice anyway. I particularly enjoy the articles about real-life triumphs and tragedies, Talk to Me by Joy Behar about relationship advice, and Peggy Post's Etiquette Dilemmas. 47. It has always been one of my favorite magazines. I started subscribing when I was about seven, and I'm still getting it now, at age 13, in addition to the typical &teen magazines.& This magazine has great craft and party ideas, and stories about real girls who've had different kinds of interesting experiences. I've gotten the idea that some girls are upset by the fact that this magazine publishes hardly any stories about boys, puberty, and makeup, and they have too many articles on crafts and parties. However, I think the fun craft and party ideas are part of what makes it a great magazine. I think many girls will enjoy this magazine, especially those between the ages of 8 and 12. 48. This magazine has really grown on me of late, for a lot of reasons. Glamour and Cosmo don't appeal to me as much, partly due to the drop in their quality, and partly just due to the fact that I'm not in their target age group. It has far more articles that are in line with my interests. They attempt to cover real issues that have an impact on women's lives. They are able to write stories about the status of women in the world in a way that makes the information accessible without treating the reader like you are stupid and totally oversimplifying. 49. I've been reading it for about three years now. It seems that whenever my motivation hits an all time low another magazine will end up in my mailbox. After reading half of the magazine I am forced to put on my shoes and hit the streets. There are many educational benefits I receive from these magazines. I enjoy their training tips, especially the safety tips. I enjoy their list of races in the back of issue so I can plan what I want to run next in my geographic area. 50. In general many magazines of this kind seem to focus on glamour and make you wonder what's wrong with you since you can't be a size 2, work out for 3 hours a day, balance a job, family and whatever else life throws your way. The magazine comes with several articles a month that focus on looking good, exercise plans, diet tips, stress relief, and a few that promote good mental health. I like this because its low key and sensible. This magazine isn't set out to change your life, but enhance what you have and show you a few new ideas. III 写作(共两节,满分 40 分) 第一节 基础写作(共 1 小题,满分 15 分) 以下是自行车出行受欢迎的几点原因: 1. 便宜,简单,便捷,受限少; 2. 节能环保、亲近自然; 3. 锻炼身体,有利健康; 4. 骑车有绿道,停车不占位; 5. 没有空气污染和交通堵塞等问题。 *低碳生活(low-carbon life) ;绿道(green lane) 【写作内容】 根据以上信息写一篇短文,内容包括: 1. 介绍自行车的好处; 2. 呼吁人们过低碳生活,平时尽量骑车出行。 【写作要求】 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 【评分标准】 句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。 第二节 读写任务(共 1 小题,满分 25 分) 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. Your habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positive habits, it does not matter whether or not you fail today because you are guaranteed to succeed in the long run. Having positive habits does not mean that you will succeed every single time. However, in the long run, there is no doubt that you will achieve all your goals and be successful. On the other hand, if you have strong negative habits, you are guaranteed to fail in the long run. It does not matter whether you succeed today or not. If your habits are self-destructive, you will fail in the long run. Why are habits so important? Because you repeat the same actions and the same behaviors every single day. A single positive action will not change your life, but the same action repeated 1,000 times will have a significant impact on your life. For example, if you go to the gym only once, you won’t see a big difference in your life. However, if you go to the gym 1,000 times over a five year period, you will see a big difference in your body. Simple positive actions repeated every single day will have a tremendous impact on your life in the long run. 【写作内容】 1.以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容; 2.以约 120 词就“成功源于积极习惯(Success results from positive habits)”发表自己的看 法,内容需包括: (1) 你对“成功源于积极习惯”的看法; (2) 结合自身情况,以实例说明积极习惯与消极习惯可能产生的后果; (3) 谈谈如何形成积极习惯或摒弃消极习惯。 【写作要求】 1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引 用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 【评分标准】 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。 参考答案完形填空:1-15 BDACB 语法填空:16. have passed 21. patience 6 -10 ACDBC 17. until 22. when 18. what 23. richly 11-15 DBCAA 19. but 24. the 20. for 25. mine阅读理解:26-30 ADBDB 信息匹配:BEADC31-35 ABDBC36-40 DACBA 41-45 BCDAC基础写作: Riding a bicycle is becoming more and more popular nowadays because it is not only cheap and simple but also convenient with less limitation. A bicycle is environmentally friendly since you needn’t use fuel and, while building up your health, you can also have more chance to enjoy nature by bike. It is safer thanks to the construction of green lanes and you don’t have to worry about a parking place. Furthermore, bicycles won’t result in air pollution and traffic jams. Therefore, why not cycle around and lead a low-carbon life? 读写任务: Success results from positive habits The article gives the view that whether we are successful or not is determined by the habits we’ve developed. We are guaranteed to succeed in our life if we have strong positive habits. I do agree that success results from positive habits. Aristotle, a Greek philosopher, said: “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” We make a great habit by repeating a good act, and then the great habit make us an excellent one. When I began learning English, I found it really hard to memorize even 26 letters, let alone the new words. It was my teacher who told me to recite several every single day. Since then, I’ve formed the habit of reading and reciting English each morning. Day after day, my vocabulary grows larger and larger. I don’t think I can be so in love with English and become an English major now without such a great habit. Good habits are the key to all success and bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Classify your habits into these two sorts. The only thing you have to do is to repeat the positive ones every day.
中山市2012届高三高考模拟测试试题(英语)【含答案与评分标准】―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感怎么写 的文章

随机推荐