sexart好还是sexyhub谁拍摄得更好

Let me start by saying this: PUSSY EATING IS NOT OPTIONAL. If you expect oral, then you’d better be giving it back, because no one wants a lazy, greedy lover. I love to give and receive. There’s nothing better than knowing your partner’s pleasure is entirely in your hands (or mouth, as the case may be) but there is a certain art to eating pussy that some just don’t seem to get. No worries, I am here to help! All of you out there wanting to blow your lady’s mind with a clit tingling, pulse raising, eye rolling orgasm, look no further. Here’s how to eat your girl right…
Please, please, please tease me. Seriously, my pussy gets wet just thinking about feeling my lover’s breath on my thighs, and I’ve already been fucked senseless once today. Foreplay was i in some instances, I prefer foreplay to the actual act of sex. The build up, the begging, the fantasy, the desperation. If you dive straight in, where’s the fun? Make her beg for you.
I love foreplay to start long before I enter the bedroom – optional, I just love a tease! Touch her thighs, kiss her neck, whisper that you want to taste her pussy as soon as you get home while you’re out at dinner with her parents (seriously). When you get to the bedroom TAKE YOUR TIME – this isn’t an all you can eat breakfast buffet with ten minutes left before closing. Sometimes a quickie is great but let’s talk about epic sex. Kiss her thighs, leave the panties on for as long as possible… I love to feel my knickers getting wet as my partner touches me. Rub gently over the underwear, not too vigorously, no one wants a friction-burned vagina.
Finally, when you remove the panties, kiss around her pussy, breathe on it, do anything but touch it. By this point I’m usually dripping wet and moaning…
START SLOW.
Start by gently licking around the outside of the lips. Do not, for the love of god, lick like a salivating dog with your entire tongue. It’s gross, it’s off-putting and it doesn’t feel good. If I wanted to wash my pussy, I’d take a shower, thank you very much. The tip of your tongue is really all you need, let it tickle the pussy gently. To begin with I like slow licking, like I said, I love the build up and the tease.
LICK THE CLIT.
The clitoris is a very important little button on your lady, and when pressed correctly, wonderful things can happen. Unfortunately, a lot of people are unsure how to activate the clitoris. This magical little pink bubble is what will make your girl’s legs shake uncontrollably. It is located at the top of the vagina and looks like a tiny pink pearl. Sometimes it has a little hood, sometimes it doesn’t, it really but we all have one and it is always in the same place, so learn where it is and stick to it.
So you’ve located your new best friend. Gently flick the clit with the tip of your tongue, starting slow and building up a rhythm. It might help to point out here that you can pretty much tell if you’re doing it right by reading your girl’s body language and breathing. So many people get carried away and forget to pay attention to the most important thing: your lover. If her breathing is heavy and fast you’re probably doing it right. If she’s shaking and writhing and curling her toes, she’s either really good at faking it, or you’ve hit the spot.
FINGERS ARE YOUR FRIEND.
When she starts to shake, that’s your cue to up the intensity. Take one or two fingers and insert them into her pussy, please don’t stab, take your time. Slide them in facing upwards, GENTLY curve the fingers and begin to slowly move them in and out of the pussy while simultaneously licking the clit. Don’t pull your fingers out the whole way, just a little. Girls eating girls, be careful with your nails here, I’ve had more than one occasion of accidental nail snagging and believe me it is a real mood killer.
MAKE HER CUM.
You’re getting there… the finger and tongue combination should be sending your girl into a frenzy right about now. Just keeping going, gradually get a little faster, and READ her body. If she moves, it’s probably because that feels better, so stay in that position. If she says “Don’t stop!” then DON’T, and for goodness sake don’t take that as an indication to do something else. Keeping going, this is a sure fire way to give your girl the orgasm she wants and deserves. And after she’s recovered, you’ll probably get the favor returned…
Erotic fiction inspired by ” featuring
My anxiety attacks were getting worse. I could barely sleep. All I wanted was someone to confide in, yet I seemed to be pushing away everyone who attempted to get close to me. I decided to seek professional help.
The therapist’s office was plain but comfortable. There were no visual distractions in the room – except for the therapist. She was gorgeous! Dark hair, light eyes and fair skin, my favorite combination. Her severe business suit seemed to enhance her femininity. Her large, beautiful breasts were pressed tightly under her blazer, just screaming to be stared at. She was small fra not to mention, she had the sexiest British accent ever. It’s a weakness of mine. A beautiful woman with an English accent could probably talk me into doing anything she wanted. Many outlandish thoughts raced through my head as I sat on the couch, watching her take notes.
“So, I read through your file and I have a few questions,” she began. “Where do you think these anxiety attacks come from?”
“It’s stress, I guess,” I replied. “That, and I don’t really talk about my feelings.”
“Have you done any other activities to help express these feelings?” she asked.
“I have been doing some writing lately.”
“That’s great,” she nodded. “What kind of writing?”
“Mostly… erotic stories…” I answered hesitantly, unsure of her reaction.
“That’s very interesting,” she said. “You know, writing erotica can actually help you understand your feelings better, because even if they are based on fictional characters, every character is actually you. Subconsciously, you express your innermost thoughts without even realizing it.”
Her insightful words hit home. I appreciated that she found no shame in it. This made me trust her even more. Once we began to speak in detail about my erotic stories, my session grew very interesting. She had me explain where my inspiration came from. I told her quite a few things I had never revealed to anyone before. Her facial expressions betrayed her excitement when I revealed some naughty secrets. I could tell she wasn’t the type to blush easily, but she was definite the way she gazed into my eyes and bit her lip gave her feelings away.
“We are going to try something a bit different today,” she said. “I want you to sit up straight, close your eyes, and concentrate on my voice.”
I shut my eyes and listened intently. I got excited when I felt her move to sit next to me.
“I want you to picture that we are on a date,” she said.
I raised my eyebrow, intrigued by her suggestion. Suddenly, I could feel her hand touching mine.
“Imagine that we are at a romantic place,” she stated calmly.
I trembled a little when she squeezed my fingers. I was already skipping ahead, imagining her naked. She was getting closer. I could feel her soft breath near my face, the intoxicating scent of her perfume overwhelming me.
“In order for you to control your anxiety,” she whispered, “you have to purposefully build tension inside you… then let it all go.”
The tone of her voice was so seductive. I was melting inside as I listened to her every word. Tension was definitely building. My eyes were still closed, my senses heightened. I knew her face was directly in front of me so I leaned in closer. I felt her hover millimeters from my face for a moment. I’m not sure if it was to tease me, or because she was debating whether to go that far. Still, I waited. I opened my mouth slightly, hoping to get contact. Finally, our lips met. The lingering moments were worth the wait. The sensation was overwhelming, as if I’d jumped over a ledge and was now freefalling in the wind. Her kiss made my cheeks flush and my heart flutter.
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, our thighs now touching. I kissed her longingly as I ran my hand up her back. She straddled my lap, her plump bosom pressing against mine. She took my hands and pinned them to the couch, making me lie back, then caressed down my arms and squeezed my breasts through my shirt. She leaned in to kiss me. I was lost in the moment, her every move building me up to implode. She kept me from touching her every time I tried. She made sure I knew that she was in control.
She positioned herself between my thighs and spread my legs over the couch, pushing my skirt up to my waist. She grazed her nails over my panties to tease me, then lifted the cloth to the side to bare my flesh. My pussy was soaked. I could see a sheen of wetness over my panties when I looked down. She trailed the tip of her tongue right between my lips, lingering at my overly teased clit a moment, then kissing it.
She pressed her lips to my pussy and began the slowest, most seductive whirl I had ever experienced. I could feel every long, slow lick with such intensity. My impatience set in. I began whimpering and moaning loudly. She was so calm and collected, just taking her time, deliberately licking me to madness. The slow, wet suction of her lips kept me at the very peak of bursting for what seemed like forever. I was shaking so badly from the tension that my abs were burning. I was powerless.
I felt so relieved when she finally started licking me faster, making me gradually ascend to my long-awaited climax. I held my thighs open and gripped tightly at my flesh, shaking and juddering up and down against her face. She grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers, keeping my pussy positioned over her mouth. Her searing blue eyes were locked on mine, just watching me lose control. Then I came so hard, I collapsed in a bursting gush of wetness all over her delicate face. My pussy got instantly sensitive. I pulled myself up quickly with my hand gripped tight on my pussy, feeling the throbbing sensation through my fingers.
She stood up and undressed. Although I was still a bit wobbly, I was eager to watch her peel off her tight business suit. She came straight to me and straddled my face. Her sopping wet cunt soaked my lips and chin as soon as she pressed her pussy down on me. I held her ass firmly, sucking her clit steadily. I darted my tongue in and out of her slit, letting her grind on my lips. Her thighs trembled on my cheeks, her hips thrusting, persistently chasing after her climax. I suctioned my lips around her clit, flicking my tongue up and down rapidly until she came powerfully on my face.
She slowly lifted off me and helped me up. My shirt was soaked and my hair was a mess, but I didn’t care. She wiped her juices off my chin and kissed me softly. We smiled at each other warmly while we straightened up and got dressed.
I’m sure in most cases there might have been an awkward silence. But in truth, what happened between my therapist and I was the best remedy I could possibly have had. I walked out of that office feeling like a brand new woman. When I went home that evening I slept all through the night for the first time in months. The experience triggered something inside me. I felt bolder and calmer, ready to take on any challenge that came my way. I wasn’t afraid to lose control any more. I suddenly had a mental boost that countered my panic attacks. Thanks to this wonderful therapist, I haven’t had one since.
If you enjoy erotic fiction and would like to contribute some of your own, you can email it to . We don't promise to post it in full, but we will pick out the juiciest bits to share! To see more stories and true confessions, check out our free fiction site, .
Fe and at SexArt, it’s for lovers of beautiful girls in high-class erotica! February 2017 seems to have been an especially fine month for cute storylines to chase t if you like a little plot with your sex, check out “Escape” and “Let Me In,” while “Upstairs” made sensational use of an interesting location. And as for girls, rising star Cassie Fire returned in Alis Locanta’s superb “Arousal,” and top models Lucy Heart, Nancy A, Antonia Sainz and Linda Sweet all made memorable appearances too. Here’s my personal and entirely subjective top three movies of the month:
Gorgeous Russian babe Kalisy made her stunning SexArt movie debut in “,” a sultry, atmospheric encounter with curvy cutie Sybil A. Slender sweetheart Kalisy conjures up walking wet dream Sybi the steamy sex includes a delicious sixty-nine that showcases their beautiful bodies to perfection. Andrej Lupin’s cinematography is elegant, sophisticated and highly arousing.
Brazilian beauty Luna Corazon looks incredibly glamorous and fashion-model sexy in “,” sweeping up a staircase in a clinging silk dress. What follows is an intense liaison with Ryan Ryder, who pleasures her in multiple energetic positions. Ebony babe Luna has become a major star right across the MetArt Network in a very short time, bringing a unique vibrancy and p and this is one of her finest to date.
But my favorite movie of the month is the stylish and bountifully sexy “,” which sees busty Lucy Li and Vanessa Decker wielding sledgehammers like they mean business. The jiggle factor is extraordinary as two awesome pairs of breasts bounce in unison. The sex is stellar, as you’d expect from such popular models, but it’s likely to be the delicious boob play that keeps you watching this excellent addition to Adrej Lupin’s “Art Collection” over and over again.
So, did I pick your favorite this month?
is simply adorable. The 22-year-old Russian babe is cute as a basket of kittens and naturally sexy with it, her long blonde hair, big blue eyes and gorgeous smile making her an instant favorite. The lively and captivating charmer is equally hot whether she’s playin she has four movies to date here at SexArt, each of them showcasing a different aspect of her character.
In her debut, “,” Alessandra Jane demonstrates that she’s perfect girlfriend material, treating Chad Rockwell to a sensational blowjob from her luscious lips and then riding him, her petite body so alluring. In “” she looks like a high-class fashion model, beautiful breasts spilling out of her lingerie as the heat rises in her encounter with busty Anabelle. In “Follow Me” she is the seductress, teasing Ricky with her curves and flirting until he can’t resist grabbing her for a high- and in “Mikado” she’s sweet and playful, teaming up with Anabelle again for girly fun of the most enjoyable kind. It was my pleasure to find out more about this eminently watchable rising star…
Alessandra Jane, please tell us about yourself.
AJ: I was born in Moscow and still live there. I love sports, being active, cycling, pop and house music. I have a little dog named Peach.
What inspired you to become a nude model?
AJ: I was inspired by seeing beautiful photos and videos. It's a good way to earn some money, plus it's great for overcoming psychological fears and insecurities.
How do you stay in such good shape?
AJ: There’s no secret, I lose and gain weight just like everyone does. I love sports, but I do laze around sometimes. But I love everything about my body!
How long have you been making movies?
AJ: It's been three years now. I enjoy new encounters, changing the way I look, thinking of interesting ideas for shoots. But I don’t often watch my own movies, I feel shy.
How would you describe your personality?
AJ: I do have a temper, I'm fiery, but also kind and communicative. I would never start a conflict. I want to get involved with everyone, as there are so many smart people around. I have a romantic nature, but wouldn’t say no to a lashing! And I am an exhibitionist.
Do you have a strong sex drive?
AJ: It depends on the person I’m with. Sometimes I feel like I'd love to jump on a person, but I always remember that good girls don't behave that way.
Are you dominant or a submissive in bed?
AJ: I prefer to be submissive. It turns me on more. I also like to resist. I’m turned on by the idea that a man, or a woman, will take me by force, and even after I say no, they'd still persist and take me.
Did you have sex with girls before making movies?
AJ: Yes, I had sex with a girl before starting to shoot adult movies. I do think of myself as bisexual, although I'm not attracted to every girl I see. I prefer men, but wouldn't say no to sex with a girl, depending on my mood. Girls are gentle in sex and men are harshly dominant. I like brutal men, they are my weakness! And I like women who are persistent.
What's your favorite position?
AJ: Face to face or doggy style.
What's the most unusual place you've had sex?
AJ: In a swimming pool.
Do you like to masturbate?
AJ: Yes, I love it. I use my fingers, rather than toys.
What's your favorite sexual fantasy?
AJ: To have hot, sensual sex with two hot guys.
Where do you prefer to meet men – or women?
AJ: I prefer to meet people in bars, the cinema, while out for a walk, but these encounters don't tend to lead to anything intimate or sexual.
Do you remember your first kiss?
AJ: Yes, it was quite uncomfortable, but very beautiful. I would love to go back to that moment again.
What was your most memorable orgasm?
AJ: It was in my boyfriend's car. He was touching me with his fingers, going faster and faster and that was the best orgasm that I’ve had recently. I could only imagine what would happen when he entered me.
Have you ever had a threesome?
AJ: Of course!
What are your ambitions?
AJ: Purposefulness, rationalism, pride.
Anything you'd like to say to your fans?
AJ: I love you! Let's talk to each other more often!!!
Featured in this Post
Erotic fiction inspired by
I was in London for a trade show and chose to stay in a guesthouse as I was sick of hotels. I arrived mid-morning, jet lagged from the long flight. The owner was an attractive brunette, but to be honest she barely registered I was so wiped out. I dropped my bags and headed over to the conference center.
When I got back after a long day, the owner was kind enough to make me a snack and a hot drink. Something about her looked really familiar, but there was no reason we would ever have met before. I figured it was just the jetlag playing tricks on my mind. She offered me a night I was enjoying her company, so I went into the living room with her for a glass of whisky.
As we clinked glasses I asked her to call me Greg, and she replied, “All right, but then you must call me Paulette.” The name rang a bell, and she did look so familiar – slender and pretty, with a lovely smile. As we chatted, she told me she was originally from the Ukraine, and had been a model. That didn’t surprise me, she was certain but the penny still didn’t drop. I was still thinking about her smile when my head hit the pillow, and I was out like a light.
The next morning I felt like a million bucks. Paulette fixed me breakfast, and invited me for cocktails that night – I was pretty sure that wasn’t in the brochure! My day went well and I went back to the guesthouse, showered and went downstairs to meet Paulette. She looked amazing in a figure-hugging black dress and heels that showed off her stunning figure.
I’d brought the ingredients for some hors d'oeuvres, and Paulette watched, mesmerized, as I put them together. Being a chef certainly has its benefits. I placed a dozen corn tortilla chips on a plate and topped each one with a dollop of fresh guacamole and lobster tail. Paulette's eyes were rapt as she watched me, and as she leaned in to try one she idly put her arm around my waist.
“Mmmm, that’s amazing,” she purred, giving a little orgasmic shimmy.
We moved to the couch with our drinks and snacks, Paulette sitting close, our legs almost touching. Paulette's legs were incredible, long and slender in her strappy heels. She put her hand on my knee while she munched another chip. Her perfume was intoxicating, gardenia and musk and something else...
“Greg, is something wrong? You’re staring.”
I blushed a little, and so did she. Time to ‘fess up. “Paulette, it's just that you look so familiar. I'm sure we haven't met before but I can't stop thinking about you.”
“Well that's not so bad,” she smiled. “Maybe you saw some pictures of me? I didn’t say so before, but I was a nude model…”
Recognition flooded through me. Of course! I blushed even harder as I real I had lingered over naked photos of her, studied her beautiful body… I gazed at the ceiling, embarrassed.
Paulette immediately put me at ease though, teasing me a little bit and then going to the mini bar to fix us both another drink. My eyes were glued to her every second. She was every bit as gorgeous as I remembered, and her figure had
as she turned I detected a lovely jiggle.
We talked about her modeling days and she got a bit emotional remembering the good times. I gave her a comforting hug, those big, soft puppies a distracting pressure against me. I’m a keen amateur photographer, and somehow I ended up agreeing to take some photos of her, just for a bit of fun.
I could hardly believe my luck! I set up my camera on a tripod opposite the couch while Paulette went to get ready. She was a vision from a daydream as she stepped out of her bedroom, still in her heels but wearing nothing except a white lace top and skimpy panties that left very little to the imagination.
“You look incredible,” I told her, and I meant it. “Portraits aren’t my usual thing though, so why don’t you take the lead?” As I’d hoped, deferring to her modeling experience boosted her confidence and we soon got into the shoot. We started with her posing in the doorway, bending over with perfectly straight legs, her ass looking fantastic in her barely-there panties. She moved to the couch, lying along the back with her bottom facing me, giving me a saucy wiggle and a grin. Then she kneeled on all fours and placed he I reclined even lower and shot upwards, catching a big smile and her perfect breasts hanging low with an assist from gravity, areolae visible through the sheer fabric. Then a quick shot of Paulette passing into the bedroom and beckoning for me to follow.
She kneeled on the bed with her back to me, flashing me a smile over her shoulder as she peeled off her top. Her boobs spilled out, even better than I remembered from her photos. I began to shoot close ups of them, noting how her nipples were hardening alluringly.
I genuinely wasn’t expecting things to go any further, so I practically stopped breathing as she started lowering her panties, a teasing milimeter at a time. Finally she was completely naked. Uncovered now, her beautiful folds were mesmerizing. I her womanly aroma was making my face flush with desire, and I could see she was getting wet.
“Can you roll over and… um… push your bottom up?” I asked shyly.
“How’s this?” she said, holding her firm little cheeks apart, giggling.
“It’s gorgeous, but it’s getting very difficult to be a gentleman and a professional,” I grinned. I managed to stop my hands shaking enough to get some great shots of her smooth pussy. It was stunning, lovely and fluted, the hood and clit distinct and perfect. Pale pink, and flushed darker on the lips. Paulette was running her fingers over her pussy. I took a long look and then our playful glances locked.
“You're so beautiful, Paulette…” I said, and then we were kissing. Lips so wet and sweet, I couldn't stop. My arms were full with this lovely naked woman. Paulette began to massage her folds and circle her perky clitoris. I pulled back a little so I could watch her.
She smiled so sweetly as she relaxed against the pillows, then closed her eyes and began to pleasure herself intensely. She spread her legs wide and lifted her pelvis. I had to keep shooting, this was incredible, her lips just beginning to open, revealing her shining pink interior. She reached down with two fingers and pulled up and out, making her slit into an oval. Wet. Her pussy was definitely flowing.
Then her fingers were searching and two fingers found their path, sliding deep inside her and out again, shining with her flowing wetness. At that moment I was lying flat, getting the most incredible shots of her bottom, her labia glistening in the light. She turned on her side, soaked two more fingers with saliva and swirled them around her asshole. All this while she was finger fucking herself with passion.
“Ah Greg, I wish this was you!” she gasped, fingers deep in her ass now, spreading it and pounding herself.
“Soon enough Paulette, but don't stop! Please finish, baby.”
She rolled onto her knees, face down and her bottom held high, her fingers fucking her pussy and asshole, hands slapping on her cheeks. She buried her face in the pillows and shuddered her orgasm out, gasping and shivering.
Enough photography! I thought and put the camera down, dropped my pants and slid beside Paulette. I wrapped her in my arms and we kissed again. She reached for me and I was stiff and ready.
She wrapped the fingers of both hands around me. “Greg you're so lovely and big! I don't know if you'll fit!”
“Oh sure, Paulette, it won't be a problem.”
“No I mean in my bottom! Now you know I love it...” she smiled.
“We'll see, but right now I want to watch you while you come, baby.” I climbed on top and seconds later I was inside her pussy. Paulette was ecstatic, her hands all over me while I pounded her steadily, her slim ankles crossed behind my back. She pulled my lips down to hers, thrusting up with her pelvis to meet me, grinding to prolong her climax, eyes squeezed shut in pleasure.
When she caught her breath, Paulette rolled over and wiggled her tight little bottom at me. Her eyes were glowing and her smile was wide.
“I'm ready for you now. You can fuck my bottom now, darling...”
I licked her asshole, leaving it nice and wet. Then I got in position and gave it a try. First push I got it inside while Paulette leaned back a little to help, but I was able to get in a bit deeper each thrust. She was very tight yet able to stretch around me and soon I was deeply inside her ass. It felt as if we were locked together, but I could move a little if I was gentle. And I was, so slow and easy, letting Paulette set the pace. Paulette was hungry for it, and before long we were able to get a smooth pace going. Her bottom felt great – warm and tight and round and lively, shivering a little, and I I was close. B I was right on the edge but held back and fucked very slowly, feeling the incredible friction of her asshole stretched so tight around my shaft.
“Are you ready, Paulette?” breathing hard...
“Yes, Greg!” gasping, “Do me now!” I wrapped her up, my arm around her boobs and my hand in her folds, banging on her clit, my hips thrusting hard and firm, pushing Paulette into her orgasm. She almost got free she was so wild in her pleasure, but I held her slim body tight and she shuddered in ecstasy, moaning while I feeling her tight bottom grow warm and slippery and my brains went a little scrambled...
That was just the second night of the trip. Paulette and I met for cocktails at eight every night, and so much more. I quit my job and I've been in London ever since!
If you enjoy erotic fiction and would like to contribute some of your own, you can email it to . We don't promise to post it in full, but we will pick out the juiciest bits to share! To see more stories and true confessions, check out our free fiction site, .
Russian beauty
is a rising star to watch. The gorgeous blue-eyed brunette made an instant impact with her energy and passion in Alis Locanta’s tempestuous “” last month, riding Juan Lucho like her life depended on it and treating him to a blisteringly hot blowjob. It was an explosive debut, and if you’re craving more you’ll be able to see her in a brand new movie next week, which is no less intense.
The 23-year-old from Moscow is refreshingly uninhibited when it comes to talking about her sexual experiences and desires. Here’s a chance to learn a little more about her…
“I like having sex on video and showing my naked body to people,” Cassie reveals. “I started by doing photo sessions in Moscow, and a girl asked me if I wanted to do more ‘passion.’ I didn’t know it was for porn, but when I found out that it was, I wasn’t scared, because I like sex, and sex videos. So I said okay. I like doing sex scenes, and sometimes I like playing in historical costumes like a professional actress. I like the atmosphere when I’m shooting – it’s really fun.”
Cassie has no problem keeping fit for her scenes: “I go to the gym. I was a professional dancer before I started working in porn. I like my ass! But when I see myself in a movie I don’t think I look like a porn actress.”
It comes as no surprise that this sensual and vivacious girl has a high sex drive: “I have good sex in my life. I remember having many orgasms, but the most memorable one was… no, I can’t say, because he’s famous, and if I tell you…! The most unusual and memorable place I’ve ever had sex was in the sea.”
When it comes to fantasies: “Before I started in porn I had sexual fantasies, but now I can do them on set. Actually I do have a sexual fantasy, I want to have sex with two guys, because in real life I have never done that. I’d like to try a DP for the experience. I also want to have sex with a transsexual.”
Cassie is equally open to sex with guys and girls: “I’m never jealous when I’m with a guy and he looks at a girl he likes, because I’m the first one to say that the girl looks cool. It’s different with sex though. Sex with guys is more animalistic, I but with girls it’s more beautiful. A person’s body isn’t that important to me. I prefer when guys have a sense of humor and can joke with me, I like fun characters. But I prefer it when guys look more brutal – I don’t like sweet boys, except sometimes for sex. My favorite position with a guy is doggy style, like an animal. For me it feels more passionate. With girls it’s different. I don’t have a preferred position, I prefer touching and kissing.”
She has big plans for the future too: “Being an actress is good, although it’s not a very easy job. Sometimes I feel I want to do more. My big ambition is to open my own production company. In the studio I do what people want and I like it, but they’re not my ideas.”
Something tells us this little firebrand will be a force to be reckoned with! You can see a full video interview with her .
Featured in this Post
January might be nobody’s idea of a sexy month, but here at SexArt we like to celebrate the New Year with a whole bunch of super-hot movies to take your mind off the post-holiday slump. And we’ve found plenty of gorgeous new models and returning stars to take your January from blah to hurrah!
It’s not easy to narrow it down to a favorite from so much hotness, but here is my personal and entirely subjective choice of my top three films of the month. Did I pick yours?
“” starring Katy Rose and Ryan Ryder. Director Andrej Lupin brought style and substance to this simple tale of two sexy people who simply can’t keep their hands off each other. The energy and sheer horniness that vivacious blonde Katy and studly Ryan share is so incendiary you can’t tear your eyes away as they hurriedly undress each other and fuck in one athletic position after another. Inventive camera angles put the viewer right in the
exhausting, and utterly satisfying.
“” starring Cassie Fire and Juan Lucho. Russian firebrand Cassie made her SexArt debut in this explosive exploration of torrid make-up sex from director Alis Locanta. It’s fast, frantic and very hard, with Spanish stud Juan hammering into blue-eyed Cassie until she’s drenched with sweat, pussy juice and his jizz. Cassie sucks cock with enormous hunger and skill, and rides like her life depends on it. Sensational.
“” starring Michelle H and Nancy A. My favorite of the month, featuring two SexArt superstars at their most irresistible. The flirting and fooling around at the beginning of Andrej Lupin’s cute story is every bit as much fun as the steamy girl-on-girl sex that follows, as naughty blonde Nancy and stunning redhead Michelle put on a graphic show for the lucky driver who gave them a ride. You’ll be as happy as him to watch them eat each other to orgasm after orgasm.
Did I pick your favorite?
Suzie kicked off her heels and slammed her purse on the side table. It was the third time her husband had stood her up for dinner with no explanation. She was beyond angry. She was already irritated at having to schedule meals with her own man, as if she were one of his clients making an appointment.
They had been married for several years and their sex life was dwindling. Sometimes, he worked so late that Suzie would already be fast asleep by the time he got home. Each day was getting more monotonous and dreary. Suzie was bored out of her mind. She wanted to do something daring, something that would bring her husband’s attention back to her. She had an idea to surprise him at work.
The following lunchtime, she dressed in a black mesh bodysuit with no bra or panties. She put on a light trench coat and some heels, her excitement growing with each passing moment. She reached her husband's office just as his secretary stepped out to lunch. Suzie sneaked into the boardroom and took off her coat.
She lay down on the table and began smoothing her hands over her body, already imagining her husband’s cock inside her. She craved his touch more than ever. She stroked her pussy lightly, anticipating the moment when the door would open. She spread her legs wide, kicking off her spike heels right over the chair. Just then, her husband walked in.
He was shocked to see his wife, virtually naked and acting so brazen at his workplace. Anyone could have walked in and caught her sprawled out on the table. He checked outside to make sure no one was coming to the boardroom. Suzie heard him call down the hallway to the receptionist, canceling all his meetings for the rest of the day. She grinned slyly, relishing the feeling of power at having gotten her own way.
He came back into the room and gazed at her. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Suzie didn't answer. She beckoned to him to come nearer. He bent towards her and caressed her face. She grabbed the end of his tie, pulled him close, and kissed his lips softly. He was speechless, completely surrendered to her touch.
In this position his crotch was near Suzie’s face, and she smiled up at him as she unzipped his pants and nudged them down to his thighs, along with his shorts. She hung her head over the edge of the table and took his cock into her mouth. She was so turned on, feeling her husband's dick swelling between her lips. She got such a rush from knowing they could get caught at any moment.
She spat on his cock and took it deep in her throat. She guided his head down to her crotch and rocked her pussy up to his face while she fucked him with her mouth. He lapped his tongue up and down her slit, right through the fabric, until it was soaked with her wetness. He unsnapped her teddy and sucked her clit while his hands ran over her thighs.
Suzie got up and bent over the table, enticing her husband to fuck her from behind. He grabbed her waist and thrust his cock into her.
“You’re being such a bad girl today!” he said, pulling halfway out and spanking her ass cheeks firmly, making her tighten up around his shaft. “What has gotten into you?”
“I missed you being inside me!” she moaned, looking back at him lustfully.
Her pussy was so wet. Her husband reached around to stroke her clit, fucking her slow and deep, careful not to make too much noise. He could feel her taut walls squeezing around his shaft as he inched in and out of her. Suzie bit her lip, trying not to scream as her whole body trembled. When she was getting too loud, her husband pressed his hand over her mouth to muffle her moans. He fucked her steadily, his fingers circling faster until she reached her peak. The deep, slow insertion drove her wild. She came so hard he could feel the quakes of her climax rumble around his cock.
He turned Suzie over and held her tight. He thrust deeply inside her, kissing her passionately. He was so ready to cum! Suzie could feel his stiff cock get even harder inside her. She squeezed his ass tightly, making sure his shaft aimed right where she wanted it. He thrust as deep as he could until he came powerfully inside her. His cum started trickling down the inside of her thighs as he slid out of her slowly.
At that moment, they looked into each other’s eyes as if they had just made love for the first time. He hadn't looked at her that way in years, and it was a wonderful feeling.
He slipped her shoes back onto her feet, and kissed her beautiful legs on the way up. She helped him get dressed, but kept his tie around her neck just for show. She raised his head to kiss his lips once more. She leaned close to his ear and said, "Don’t be too late. I’m going to wait up for you.”
She nibbled his earlobe and kissed his neck. Then she blew him a kiss before leaving. Her husband was stunned. He was a wrinkled mess, the aroma of sex all around the office. That afternoon, he left work early for the first time in years. He picked up some roses on the way home and made love to his wife the way she deserved. He never left her stranded at dinner again.
made her SexArt debut recently in “,” a superb two-parter from Andrej Lupin that saw the big-breasted babe and her girlfriend Anastazia watching each other have energetic sex. If you enjoyed seeing how eagerly the busty cutie sucked and rode her lucky stud, you’ll be delighted to know she will be featured again here soon, in a steamy boy-girl movie from Alis Locanta with Spanish dreamboat Joel Tomas.
Stella is 25 and lives in London but comes from an Italian family, hence her combination of beauty, alluring accent and charmingly self-deprecating humor. Asked to describe herself on the set of Locanta’s recent shoot for our sister site Viv Thomas, she revealed, “I’m a very strange person. I find it hard to relate to normal people. So it’s really hard for me to make friends. I’m a bit shy at first, really introvert, but when I get to know someone I open up and become more friendly.”
This rather endearing shyness is all the more surprising when you see how Stella lights up to her partners on screen. As she explains, “I love sex. I’ve always been a really sexual person. When I was growing up I felt really awkward about it. I didn’t really talk about sex with my friends – it was a bit of a taboo thing. So I used to watch porn, and I’d be thinking ‘why did I do that?’ I had lots of partners because I was so curious and I wanted to explore more. I’ve always been interested in being experimental with other people.”
Making movies seemed a natural step for someone with such a high sex drive: “Basically I started filming myself… I would go out and meet guys and I would ask them to film me when I was doing stuff to them, and I put the videos online, and people watched them quite a lot. Then I started social media, and some companies in England asked me to shoot, so I thought I’d try it, and two years later I’m here. I like being watched, it’s a turn on for me.”
Stella seems to have an equally hot time with partners of either sex on camera, and reveals, “It was a fantasy of mine to go with a woman, and when it happened I was really shy. I felt like I was exposing myself more by going with a woman rather than a man. But maybe that’s just in my head. When I’m with a man I’m more in my zone, I know what it’s going to be like. With women it’s more mysterious. I like cute girls. I like thin girls with small boobs, because my boobs are big, I guess – I like the opposite. Before I made movies I tried having relationships, not relationship relationships, but sex relationships with a couple of girls, and it was really good.”
When it comes to men: “I like strong men, not muscly or big, I don’t care about that. I just like men who like to take control and make the decisions, because I lack that. I like them to have a strong personality. I’m definitely more submissive. I’d love to be more dominant, but it’s just not in my nature. I’ve done scenes where I’m more dominant, but that’s an act, it’s not really the way that I am. I like to change it up when I shoot and try different things, but I’m definitely more submissive.”
What does the future hold for this quirky and non-conformist star? “My future is always uncertain. I’ve never had one passion, or one thing that I want to do with my life. I like make-up, so I’d like to try that. Maybe I could try translation, because I speak different languages. Maybe I could try opening a restaurant. I want to try new things all the time because I get bored really easily. So I could be doing anything in the next two years, I don’t know.”
We certainly hope there are a lot more SexArt movies in Stella’s future! Check out the full video interview .
Featured in this Post
and Matt Ice in “”
I live in an apartment compl a mix of families, singles and students. A nice thing about walking my dog – a silly little beagle with lots of energy – is that I get to meet plenty of women, because they think she's cute. And on our late night walks around the complex I've started to see... interesting things. There is a subculture of people hanging out in their cars late. There are people slow cruising among the parked cars, looking to h people sitting in their cars working their phones and savoring some precious solitude – ghostly faces lit up by th people getting high, the savory aroma of weed drifting out their cracked open windows. Seems like the cars are an extension of some people’s apartments.
That includes my new neighbor, who is particularly cute and quite mysterious. She has lived in my building for several months, yet I've only seen her five or six times. Her car is parked out there most of the time, yet her work hours aren't regular. She has to be either a call girl or a restaurant manager! I keep attempting to strike up a conversation when I see her but she just says hi and breezes on by. She has interesting eyes, and is always on the move.
The other night, the dog dragged me out the door for a walk at almost midnight. The air was cool and there was my neighbor behind the wheel of her car, her face ghostly blue, giving me just a look and a nod as I walked past, intent on her phone. She was still there after our circuit around the complex, relaxed and not connected now, and we shared a long glance while my beagle was sniffing the bushes, her favorite pastime.
My neighbor seemed to decide something, glanced at the empty passenger seat then back at me. My eyes got wide, aha! I held up one finger, hustled the dog upstairs and then zipped back down to her car door, which unlocked with a click. I was sealed into an atmosphere of new leather overlaid with a touch of perfume and woman.
"Hello, my name’s Greg."
She took my hand with her small, slim one. "Greg, call me Sofia."
This is going to be fun, I thought. But I had no idea. Leaning back against the driver's door, she watched me, sizing me up.
"You are older than I thought…"
"How old did you think I was?"
"Fifty maybe," she said, shrugging.
"Yes, older. What’s your real name? It's not Sofia." She shrugged.
"Greg, what is it that you want?"
"Oh. Well, since we're neighbors, I wanted to meet you and find out about you. Russian people are interesting. I know something about Russian cooking and, uh…” I lost my train of thought as the lights in the car went out and my seat began to recline with a hum.
Sofia was so small that she easily climbed over on top of me and faced me, straddling my lap. Her arms went around my neck.
"Okay, let’s get to know each other," she purred, and then her lips were on mine. I kissed her lips softly and then kissed harder. Her tongue darted and then slid into my mouth, tangling with mine. Her body was warm on me and her wet lips were hot. Something clicked inside me and my hands were hungry for her skin, feeling under her blouse up her back and then a hand into her jea warm ass cheek, mmm!
It took a minute, but I figured out her bra with one hand and unclipped it, then pushed her bra and blouse together up over her head. My hands went to her nice little tits and squeezed, so warm and with stiff nipples. She shivered, then leaned forward and bit my earlobe, hard. I tensed and drew back, but her hand was in my pants, slim fingers circling my shaft, which stiffened up in about three heartbeats.
Quickly, she had my zipper down and I was throbbing and straight up, her hand squeezing and sliding my skin up my shaft slowly, feeling me. I looked up and watched her face closely, her eyes on my joint, smiling.
"Sofia, have you been interviewing me?”
"Hmm? No, I just want to fuck," she said, then, staring at me, "no one can know about this!" I reached down and started sliding her pants off her bottom. She rolled back on me and I quickly looped the strip of fabric from her panties around my cock. It held my shaft hard and tight up against her pussy.
That surprised her. I flexed and slid up along her slit and she sucked in a gasp. Her eyes closed. Gripping my shoulders, she pushed her bottom back, grinding on me until her folds opened and smoothly slid down my joint, warm and wet.
I lifted her wrists around my neck and held them there, kissing her hot mouth, breathing her breath and keeping her wetness flowing – I didn't want to fuck her yet. She was rocking her hips, trying to get me inside but I held her wrists tight, keeping the pressure on, staying just out of reach of her insistence. She was cursing softly in R she was small but strong, arms trying to break my grip, but I was too much. I'm long too, and got my hips up and my glans reached her little rosebud, pressing on it while she was caught, then pressing the base of my shaft into her clitoris. She shivered, her body sinuous, squashing her breasts into my face. It was working, her stiff nipples rough on my cheeks and mouth, distracting me. We were fencing with heat and restraint and it was getting hot and crazy.
Inching her knees forward, she ground her clit on my abs and rolled her ass along my slippery cock, up and down, insistent. Damn, she is dirty, I marvelled to myself. Both her hands were gripping my head now, pushing her plump little tit into my mouth. I sucked on it and flicked the hard nipple. Now my hands were free and I took a finger and she sucked it in, gripping it with her tongue. I pulled it out wet and went right into her asshole. She arched her back, feeling it while my other hand guided myself into her wetness, pressing up inside her pussy. It was really tight, she was so small, but very slippery. I was fucking her slow while my finger was up her butt, feeling her contractions and filling some very tight places. And fill them up I did, my slow fucking re sweat was breaking out and we were almost there.
Then t close! I heard the two guys from downstairs talking and walking right up to us across the lot. Sofia's car was dark with tinted windows but they would easily see us bobbing up and down like we were. I held my breath and gripped Sofia tight, my joint pressing deep inside her, still but throbbing, and her body was straining hard against me quivering. Her back arched and I realized she was starting to climax! I quickly covered her mouth with mine. She let out a muffled cry as her orgasm rippled through her taut muscles.
The guys didn’t see us as they brushed right past the car and walked into their place, slamming the door.
Sofia's eyes blinked open, foggy, then looked at me. "Spasibo."
"Da!" I said, thus exhausting all of my Russian.
"Wait," she said, nimbly reversing her angle, and gripped my cock, taking it into her mouth, her hands moving on me. That placed her lovely bottom right up on my chest and I savored her heat and sharp aroma of sex. Couldn't resist, and I explored with my tongue, hands squeezing her buns. All was dark, but her flavor was bright and delicious. Her folds felt a little swollen, I knew they'd be sensitive and took advantage, finding her clit and licking it hard. I knew I could easily make her come again so soon after her first orgasm and I did, her strong thighs squeezing my cheeks as I felt her buck and rock. I lost it myself then into her hot mouth.
We both breathed hard for a long moment while we recovered. Sofia got herself dressed quickly and I took that as my cue, pulling up my pants and trying to put myself together.
"You have to go now, so go!" She was in a hurry now, giving me a sharp look as the door unlocked with a click.
I looked right at her, not moving. "Tell me your real name."
Thoughts moved across her face while she buttoned up her blouse, then: "Anna, my name is Anna."
I leaned over and surprised her with a quick kiss. I bounced out the door, but then turned back and tapped the window. It slid down, and she looked at me.
"Anna… again?" She smiled then, and the window slid up with a thunk.
Follow SEXART
Share by selecting your favorite social network

我要回帖

更多关于 free sex hub mobile 的文章

随机推荐