作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
[zhè] 代词,此,指较近的时间、地点或事物,与“那”相对:里.些.[zhèi] “这(zhè)一”二字的合音,但指数量时不限于一:个.点儿
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码😖 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Last edited 06/19/2014
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 06/18/2014
Not if you CO first.
Background story?
Last edited 06/18/2014
Read the sticky first.
ETA~~We aren't mean.
We are result driven.
Posted 06/18/2014
Not if you CO first.
Background story?
husband died when the kids were young , things her son is now her husband.. she's crazy and manipulative very threatened by our relationship so when she sees us doing better than usual she snaps and makes up crazy stories about me that he knows very well are untrue but says "just let it go, you don't understand her" ofcourse I don't understand her bitch is literally nuts I have to tip toe around everything I say or do because she looks for things to twist and turn to get him to leave me .. she's already calling dibs on my baby and she's trying to convince him to NOT move in with me so him and baby can live in her house! I can't even say anything because I don't want to fight with him especially right now but I'm so close to losing my shit
Posted 06/18/2014
Posted 06/18/2014
Soooo you knew she was a crazy bitch , your so is a spineless ass and you got knocked up ? Great job !!
Posted 06/18/2014
So instead of telling his bitch mom to quit talking shit, he wants you to bend over and take it??
Wow. Don't move in with this Mommas boy. Run! He's already in a relationship with his mother. You're just the incubator.
I'd go file for custody now. Wait, how far along are you?
Posted 06/18/2014
Soooo you knew she was a crazy bitch , your so is a spineless ass and you got...
he's not spineless he feels that she acts the way she acts because she lost her husband.. which is no excuse. but he defends me when she acts the way she does but then when it's just me and him he doesn't wanna hear about it anymore .. it's not like I was like oh your moms nuts let's have a baby it just happened that way and now me and my baby are stuck w this bitch until we can afford to move away from this island and get away from her all together
Group Owner
Posted 06/18/2014
Posted 11 mins ago
Not if you CO first. Background story?
husband died when the kids were young , things her son is now her husband.. she's crazy and manipulative very threatened by our relationship so when she sees us doing better than usual she snaps and makes up crazy stories about me that he knows very well are untrue but says "just let it go, you don't understand her" ofcourse I don't understand her bitch is literally nuts I have to tip toe around everything I say or do because she looks for things to twist and turn to get him to leave me .. she's already calling dibs on my baby and she's trying to convince him to NOT move in with me so him and baby can live in her house! I can't even say anything because I don't want to fight with him especially right now but I'm so close to losing my shit
Posted 6 secs ago
he's not spineless he feels that she acts the way she acts because she lost her husband.. which is no excuse. but he defends me when she acts the way she does but then when it's just me and him he doesn't wanna hear about it anymore .. it's not like I was like oh your moms nuts let's have a baby it just happened that way and now me and my baby are stuck w this bitch until we can afford to move away from this island and get away from her all together
Chief Procurement S Head of Transportation and Logistics
tawdry quirk shop
Posted 06/18/2014
So instead of telling his bitch mom to quit talking shit, he wants you to ben...
17 weeks tomorrow .. don't get me wrong to her face he tells her she needs to shut up but when she's gone that's when he goes soft and tells me to stop being upset and let it go and not to continue the argument with her.. def is a mommas boy though
Posted 06/19/2014
Marriage counseling or she will succeed. Find a male counselor (older) who specializes in addiction (understands toxic family members). Interview the counselor without dh
(dear husband) and make sure he fits what you want.
Do it tomorrow.
Mom to guys, 23 (the College Student) and 21 (the Special Olympian)
Baby Accessories
In Reply to FunMoonMoon
To reply to All, click the X.
Add a comment
Uploading...
advertisement
advertisement
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites
Connect with us
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
辩论赛 现实比理想更重要 怎么说啊 求具体&#128534;&#128534;
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
着重点放在现实打败理想,计划赶不上变化,对方说出一个观点,用现实反对他
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
人活在现实里面,你能活在理想里面吗?
扫描下载二维码我左眼跳,今天已经是第六天了,这是什么情况&#128534;&#128534;&#128534;&
不要信什么招财招灾的,有可能是你最近没休息好,精神紧张,好好休息,自然就好了
其他回答(12)
楼主要考虑下自己的睡眠质量
精神压力大
可能眼皮劳
从迷信的角度讲左眼跳吉,从科学的角度讲是你需要休息,眼睛太累了
左眼跳财右眼跳灾
好事要来了,,,
不用在意,我经常这样每晚都是三四点才睡&#128534;
其他回答(6)
你好,总是这个时候睡觉的话,对于身体伤害较大的。容易造成免疫力低下、神经衰弱等。建议早点睡觉。不要超过晚上11点的。可以稍微早点起床,一般保证七八个小时的睡眠时间为好。
我六七点才睡。也不知道怎么调回去。
把自己搞累了就早早睡着了

我要回帖

更多关于 大佬文字壁纸 的文章

随机推荐