求一篇英语演讲稿演讲稿 我要在课堂上念的 时间在2.3分钟左右 内容不限

求一篇关于“树立正确的生活方式——生活教育”的校园演讲稿。能读2-3分钟的。_百度知道
求一篇关于“树立正确的生活方式——生活教育”的校园演讲稿。能读2-3分钟的。
提问者采纳
它需要爱,真没劲。
生活告诉我,心与心相连、那善待的每一张笑脸……学会珍惜:《生活告诉我》,做事情都会、乏味、那在时帮助过的朋友,是勤奋的结果,在感动中成长,也必要因一次挫折而放弃抗争,才不会让遗憾总与相伴:56、那教导的老师。
我一天天的长大,信任是人与人沟通的桥梁,让的整个地球也生机盎然,让她体会到了人生的快乐和幸福;其实海不宽。正是条条鲜活的生命,才能拥有向上的思维。勤能补拙,而是用顽强的毅力与病魔抗争,为一件好事而感动,是解开一切误会的关键,我渐渐明白了,它需要信任!敲响的是钟声,我演讲的题目是,你的努力。让在感动中生活,鸟儿在欢快地鸣唱……它们懂得用乐观去面对生活,走过的是岁月,勤出,我演讲的题目是,要学会生活、选择绿色的生活《生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿》 作者,能痛快地听,学会学习,能自由地看,是还真正的懂得生活,阴云总要散,谢谢大家,一次挫折荒废不了整个人生,还用笔写了一部又一部的文学作品,学习真没意思,珍惜身边的每人。让爱走进的生活,它需要坚强,乐观才能使生活多彩。,可她并抱怨命运的不公:36
- - 《生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿》文章属于《生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿》栏目。必要因落叶而悲秋。与海伦相比,所有权归原作者所有,珍惜身边的每一次幸福:
大家好,通往幸福生活的道路。一花凋零荒芜不了整个春天,让爱使的生活变的多姿多彩,勤奋创新。碧绿的大海里,学习,盼望的是美好,要知道,也告诉你——
热爱生活的人。、理想,能放声地唱、又聋:“不要抱怨:《生活告诉我》,坚强迎接生活中的每一次挑战。以上内容为文章《生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿》简单说明以,它需要珍惜。
生活告诉我,迎来的是希望;相知并不难,上学也没意思,爱你的朋友。P常常听到周围同学们的抱怨声。
常常听到周围同学们的抱怨声。生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿PBR尊敬的各位老师:P大家好、亲爱的同学们。小草并被暴雨的侵袭所吓倒:写论文网
更新时间,勤奋实践,此岸连彼岸,勤是通往的阶梯;云彩也并因狂风的肆虐而消散;鱼儿并海水的冲击而流浪,还有理由再抱怨生活对的不公,才使你学到了的知识。那生养的父母,砍断枝条还能再生。
生活告诉我,更要努力去幸福的生活。下为正文开始》》》 生活告诉我-三生教育演讲稿尊敬的各位老师:累死了,乐观才能使生活呈现出无限生机:“每天除了学习学习,为好人而感动。”
是啊、又哑,之一味的抱怨生活的简单;蔚蓝的天空下,不但学会了多种外语。,才能品味出生活的无比瑰丽。只要勤奋,坚强面对生活的每一次挫折!”妈妈总是说、亲爱的同学们!: 6,爱你身边所人。其实天很蓝,珍惜身边的每一份微笑!
生活告诉我!
生活告诉我!
生活告诉我,爱你的老师。海伦·凯勒从小又盲,活着真没意思……我也时常向妈妈抱怨,它需要感动。
——这是生活告诉我的,为一本好书而感动。树,它需要乐观。
生活告诉我,它需要勤奋,鱼儿在自由地遨游;草!
生活告诉我,烧了茎叶还能再长!
我的演讲完了,留下的是故事。坚强和勇敢,爱你的父母,感动的是真诚:申请
来源:累死了!今天
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
建议写安全问题!
尊敬的各位领导、老师,亲爱的同学们:
我是##,今天我和大家一起来谈论的话题是:校园安全,不容忽视!
这些天,我们华师各大院系都围绕校园安全展开了各种各样的活动,比如征文比赛、安全急救现场演习等,还有今天我们在这儿举行的演讲比赛,这些都表明了学校对校园安全的重视。的确,校园安全忽视不得!正如邓小平同志所说:隐患险于明火,防范胜于救灾,责任重于泰山!
我们要关注的校园安全比较广泛,包含了人身、财产、心理、卫生等诸多方面,这些似乎停留在纸面上的内容,其实就在我们身边。
谈到人身安全,我们马上联想到的是一些大学生的伤亡事故。例如近期发生在广州海珠区某大学的一名大二男生在宿舍触电身亡的事故;再远一点,海南某高校学生2003年“五一...
亲,自己写最好
生活教育的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语演讲稿大约2到3分钟的演讲稿,什么内容都行,最好多给我几篇,这演讲稿是我上课演讲要用的,由于还有其他事要做,所以没时间准备,最好是自己写的,题目不需要太广,具体讲一些_百度作业帮
求英语演讲稿大约2到3分钟的演讲稿,什么内容都行,最好多给我几篇,这演讲稿是我上课演讲要用的,由于还有其他事要做,所以没时间准备,最好是自己写的,题目不需要太广,具体讲一些
求英语演讲稿大约2到3分钟的演讲稿,什么内容都行,最好多给我几篇,这演讲稿是我上课演讲要用的,由于还有其他事要做,所以没时间准备,最好是自己写的,题目不需要太广,具体讲一些事物人物或事实都行。
1.Friendship Every one of us, rich or poor, should at least have one or two good friends. My friends will listen to me when I want to speak, will wipe my eyes when I cry, will take care of me when I am sick, and my friends will go together with me side by side through this journey of life. As students, we could share more time with our friends. The friendship in our young hearts is pure, fresh and simple. I often feel very lucky to have a lot of good friends. Especially when I had Justin as one of my best friends. Justin was my English teacher from the USA. I met him in 1996 when I was a student who could only speak very little English. Justin was a vivid young man with a bright smile on his face, and he always had his special way to make the class active and attractive. He taught us English by telling stories, playing games, singing songs, and even dancing. I could still remember very clearly that one afternoon when we fin-ished our class, we went to some other classes to sing songs for them, just like what people do in the states on Christmas Eve. It was so interesting and unforgettable. Justin was an excellent teacher, because he taught us not only how to study English well, but also the way to find out the beauty of the world and the way to be angels to others' lives. I know there was friendship and pure love in our hearts. Facing this valuable emotion neither nationality nor age was important, the real importance lay in faith, under-standing, and care. Justin is the best friend I have ever had, and I know I will cherish those days of staying together with him as the best part of my memory. Friendship is a kind of treasure in our lives. It is actually like a bottle of wine, the longer it is kept, the sweeter it will be. It is also like a cup of tea. When we are thirsty, it will be our best choice, but when we have enough time to enjoy ourselves, it is also the most fragrant drink. However, in this fast-developing modern society, the reality is not that. More and more people forget to enjoy the beauty of life and -the beauty of friendship. They work hard in order to gain a higher position, in the society and to earn more money for their work. Of course, we don't deny that it is important to find a bet-ter place in our lives, but we wish more and more people could pay a little more attention to themselves and their friends. All of us have to spare some time for personal lives. We have to find the chance to express our emotion and love. When staying with our friends, we can release ourselves completely. We can do whatever we want, we can laugh together, talk together, and even cry to-gether. I should say that being together with our best friends is the most wonderful moment of our lives. As we know, we would feel lonely if we didn't even have a friend. But it doesn't mean we could depend on our friends all the time. There is a famous motto saying that “A friend is like a quilt with cotton wadding, but the real thing that keeps you warm is your own temperature.” It is really true. We have to work hard together with our friends, encourage each other and help each other. When we receive love and friendship, we should repay as much as we can. Finally, let's pray together now that one day, all of us could find the person we want to find, and could enjoy a real beautiful friendship in our lives. Let's pray the flower of friendship be-tween our friends and us would always bloom brightly in our hearts2.I have a dream
Every one has his own dream.When I was a little kid ,my dream was even to have a candy shop of my own .But now ,when I am 16 years old ,standing here ,my dreams have already changed a lot.
I have got quite different experience from other girls.While they were playing toys at home,while they were dreaming to be the princesses in the story .I was running in the hard rain,jumping in the heavy snow,pitching in the strong wind.Nothing could stop me ,because of a wonderful call from my heart -- to be an athlete.Yeah ,of course ,I'm an athlete,I'm so proud of that all the time .
When I was 10 years old ,I became a shot-put athlete.The training was really hard ,I couldn't bear the heavy shot in my hands .But I always believe that "god only help those who help themselves".During those hard days,I find I was growing
more quickly than others of the same age.To be an athlete is my most correct choice.But,I quit my team after entering high school because of a silly excuse.I really didn't want to stop my sports career anyway.
Today I say to you my friends that even though I must
face the difficulties of yesterday ,today and tomorrow .I still have a dream .It is a dream deeply rooted in my soul.
I have a dream that one day ,I can run,jump and pitch just like I used to be.
I have a dream that one day , I can go back to my dream sports and join the national team.
I have a dream that one day ,I can stand on the highest place at the olympic games.With all the cameras pointing at me.I will tell everyone that I'm so proud to be a Chinese athlete!
This is my hope
.This is the faith that I continue my steps with!
With this faith ,I will live though the strong wind and heavy rain ,never give up !
So let victory ring from my heart,from all of you.When we allow victory to ring .I must be the one!
In my imagination,I'm a bird ,a magical bird.I carry my dreams all with me by my big wings. I fly though the mountains ,though the forests ,over the sea,to the sun ,the warmest place in the aerospace!
Every night ,I have a dream ,I see a girl ---smiling3.my hobbiesDear teacher and classmates: I am very glad to say something here. At this time, I'd like to talk about my hobbies. I have many hobbies. First, I like playing video games. Computer games are cool. I like CS best. I could play it all day. Secound, I like all kinds of sports. I like being outdoors. I love fresh air and sunshine. Playing football with friends is fun. Swimming in the sea is my favorite. In addition, I like to draw pictures at home. I often read comics on the bed in the evening. It's my secret. Hey, buddy. Please don't tell my parents. Furthermore, I like music. I like singing. I ofen sing film songs while I walk in the street. Of course, I learn English everyday. As you know, English is used everywhere in the world. So I learn English very hard. I hope I can travel around the world and speak English with foreigners someday. Then I can talk about the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games with them. It's my colorful dream in the English world. There is more I like to do. There is more I want to say. Maybe I can tell you more next time. Thank you for listening. 4.关爱大自然what is nature? its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather.now more and more people are focusing on the nature. it is no doubt that the nature is important to every human being. no nature, no life. because of the supplies of the nature, we have lived happily for a long time. and we started to gain every thing available from the nature. and this lasted so long a time. today, people have discovered that the nature around is getting worse and worse.what is threatening the nature? air and water pollution, overharvesting of plant and animal species, overpopulation and so on. overpopulation is the biggest source of pollution. lets take overpopulation as an example.what does overpopulation feel like? when we move slowly through the city in a tazi. when we enter a crowded slum district. when the temperature is high and when the air is thick with dust and smoke. the streets are crowded with people. the streets seem alive with people. people eating. people washing. people talking. people sleeping. people visiting each other, arguing and screaming. people relieving themselves. people pushing their hands through the taxi windows, begging. people leading animals. people, people, people, people. as we drive slowly through the crowd, sounding the taxis horn, the dust, heat, noise and cooking fires made it like a scene from hell! i admit, frightening.to the nature, overpopulation is a big problem. more people, more pollution. and the big population is threatening the nature every second.the rapid rise in world population is not creating problems only for the developing countries. the whole world faces the problem that raw materials are being used up at an increasing rate and food production can not keep up with the population increase. people in rich countries make the heaviest demands on the worlds resources, its food, fuel and land, and cause the most pollution. a baby born in the united states will use in his lifetime 30 times more of the worlds resources than a baby born in india. unless all the countries of the world take united action to deal with the population explosion there will be more and more people fighting for a share of less and less land, food and fuel, and the future will bring poverty, misery and war to us all.for most of the developing countries, it is a good idea to control the population growth. for example, china has carried out birth control for years. and this plan has a GREat effect on the world population.if the population continues to increase, if the air and water continue to be polluted, if we dont do something to protect wild-plant and wildlife species will be declining. species and biological communities have difficulty adapting to change. economic opportunities and the quality of life of future generations are also put at risk. by protecting nature, we protect ourselves.lets unite together, hand in hand we stand all across the land. we can make this world in which to live. hand in hand. control the population growth. take good care of our nature.xianxia high school5.机会与挑战Opportunities and ChallengesFirst, I would like to know, what does your destiny offer you? Happiness, wisdom, a strong body or something else. If I had asked this question to president Nixon, he would probably had said,”Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity.”
Needless to say, one of the biggest opportunities given to China is the 2008 Olympic Games. Till now, we have used two sevenths of the preparation time. How much changes have you seen? New roads, new subway lines, public-exercising equipments with beautiful colors, large blocks of grass fields, and also lots of modern gyms which are under construction.
Other than those, there are even more good effects brought to us by the Olympic Games that cannot be seen directly. For example, more and more people will get to know China. I’m sure the mysterious Chinese culture will attract them strongly. And the games will also do good to the economy and environment, for it is gaining the attention of foreign investors and the awareness of environmental protection is being strengthened. What is more, Olympic Games give a unique opportunity to inspire and educate a new generation of Chinese youth with the Olympic values and the Olympic spirit. Now that we have seen so many advances, could you even imagine us losing the holding rights?
I’ve already said a lot about the Olympics and China. But I think everyone should use some time to think of this question, ”Does the Olympic Games have any special meaning to you?”
For us, I mean the Chinese youth, 2008 Olympic Games is a tremendous gift. Because what we are waiting for is to do something significant as repaying the love given to us .The society is just like a ship, and in our dreams the captain is waving his hand and saying ”Hey! Come here and take the helm! ”How charming his voice is, but we have never heard of it in our true life. This morning, however, when we wake up, we will see the Olympic Games waving its hand. After chewing, most of us will have at least one plan about what to do for the Olympic Games. And mine is to be a “comforter” ----that is someone who will give comfort to others.
At the end of my speech, I hope all the preparation will go well, and everyone will show their ability to the world. Let us seize opportunities and give a big smile to challenges.
.关爱大自然what is nature? its everything that exists in the world independently of people, such as pants and animals, earth and rocks, and the weather.now more and more people are focusing on th...
是关于世博的 老师修改过的
只要你背的出就行Good morning, ladies and gentlemenToday my topic is
Be more civilized to welcome the ExpoAs we all know, the next EXPO will be held in Shanghai in 2010. We w...
扫描下载二维码求一篇《国家资助伴我成长》演讲稿2~3分钟
求一篇《国家资助伴我成长》演讲稿2~3分钟
国家资助 伴我成长国家资助政策就像阳光一样温暖着我的心房,能让我无所顾虑的在梦想的国度自由的飞翔。因此,我要像树木对大地滋养的感恩而奏起落叶飞扬的乐章,像白云对蓝天哺育的感恩而展现思缕飘荡的晴空。 —题记 漫长的求学之路犹如漫漫长夜,虽算不上非常艰苦,但迫于家中的窘况,仍饱含了许许多多的辛酸。一路跌碰地走着,一路坚持。让我看到了我的世界也有了美丽的色彩。是这笔助学金,它真正震撼了我的心灵,改变了我的价值观,知道了生活并不是没有希望,知道了这个社会充满了爱。是这笔助学金,让我有了追逐梦想的机会,找到了自己前进的方向,并且带着一份坚持的关爱一直走下去。所以,我非常感谢国家和学校的各位领导、老师对我们贫困生的关注,并给予我们 以实际的帮助与支持。由于你们的大力支持,让我们可以更专心、更放心的学习,一样 可以积极洒脱的追求自己的理想。在此, 我代表我们这些贫困生在这里表示深深的感谢,向国家、向学校的各位领导老师还有同学深致谢意。对于我来说,一个来自农村家庭的孩子,深知求学之不易,对于自身而言,这点艰辛不算什么,最为不易的是在身后默默付出的父母。我叫郭冬燕,是南京林业大学2010级的一名学生。我来自江苏省南通市海门县的一个小农村。父亲是泥匠,母亲是地地道道的农民。父亲每天在工地上都干的满头大汗,母亲差不多每天都干着面朝黄土背朝天的农活。其中的辛酸只有他们体会最深。而他们所做的一切都是为了供我上学。他们常说只要你学习好,再苦再累我们也值。带着父母的期许,我考上了大学,可是大学一年的学费和生活费,对于他们来说虽不是天文数字,但也要差不多花尽他们一年的积蓄。因此,我看见学校的国家助学金就申请了。记得当初我申请国家助学金的时候,母亲让我不要申请了,她的理由是申请这个会让我在同学中抬不起头,怕我会被同学瞧不起,甚至怕被老师瞧不起。听完她的话,我的眼泪不自觉的流了下来,我觉得父母把我保护的太好了,让我觉得亏对于他们。所以,后来我决定还是申请助学金,会不会被同学老师瞧不起我不管,我只想为父母减轻一些负担。如果因为我的家境而瞧不起我,那么这个同学也就不知的交为朋友。 当我拿到国家助学金时,感觉很荣幸和激动,同时也多了分忧虑。因为我想起了辅导员对我们的教导,你们获得了国家的资助,一是要怀着感恩的心,回报社会。二要合理计划,把钱花在值得的地方。我对自己说我会有条理有计划地利用国家给我的助学金,让它在我手中发挥最大的效用。做到勤俭,决不奢侈浪费。就是这份忧虑深深地留在我的心里,是感激,是鼓励,是爱心,也是责任。助学金,仅仅是钱的问题,更多的是它给我带来了言之不尽的鼓励和发自内心的责任感,使命感。于是我更加明白我的任务是什么,我不会轻易放弃,一定要更加努力,不让国家和学校失望,对自己负责,同时也感谢党和政府对我的关爱。俗话说,滴水之恩当涌泉相报。虽然我无法选择出生,但是我们能选择改变自己的命运。国家助学政策为我们插上了理想的翅膀,使我们能更顺利的成才、成长。祖国在我们最困难的时候帮助了我们,让我有了今天。人生中总是不能避免沧桑,但爱心总能给荒芜的沙漠播下新的希望;生活中总是不能一帆风顺,但爱心总能给失落的心灵以坚强的力量。也许只需一滴水,饥俄的树苗就不在枯萎;也许只需一丝暖,受伤的翅膀就偏偏高飞。因为有人伸出双手,多少无望的眼睛从此看到辉煌;因为有人敞开胸怀,多少无助的心灵从此告别悲伤;因为有人献出一份爱,共同托起满天星斗,无望的眼睛从此看到光辉,无助的心灵从此告别伤悲!安东尼 罗宾曾经说过“成功的第一步,就先存一颗感恩的心,时时对自己的现状心存感激,同时也要对别人为你所做的一切怀有敬意和感激之情。”本着这种信念,我的大一并没有浪费,虽然没出去打工,但我凭借我优秀的成绩,我拿到了国家5000元的励志奖学金。当我把这个消息告诉我父母时,他们激动得热泪盈眶。我想我没有辜负父母,辜负国家对我的期望。今后我仍会继续努力,尽自己全力来回报父母以及国家对我的栽培。 国家助学金或许不能从更本上解决我经济上的问题,但能让我知道我并未被社会所抛弃,还是有人会关心我,让我变得有自信了。让我知道这世界没表面上那么冷漠,那么现实。父母的爱和国家的助学政策让我懂得要感恩,要用自己的行动去回报,去帮助更多的人。更成为了我平时学习和生活中的一种自我警醒。每当我对自己放松要求时,我就会想到助学金,我不能对不起那份助学金。 然而,新的一学年又开始了,新一届评选贫困生也开始了。上一学期,班主任就提过说这一学年的贫困生会适当减少,要把助学金给那些真正贫困的学生。如果这一学年我没被评上,我也无所抱怨。因为我觉得或许有比我情况更糟糕的同学需要它。但我的信念是不会改变的,我还是会坚持我的使命,我的责任,还是会抱着感恩的心去回报社会。因为不管是不是贫困生,作为当代大学生,本来就肩负着祖国未来强盛的使命。只是作为受国家资助的贫困生来讲,这种使命感变得更强烈了而已。 在大学余下的时间里,用心学习,各方面不断充实自己,为以后的工作打好坚实得基础,在工作生涯中创造财富,回报社会,回报学校。 “天行健,君子以自强不息;地势坤,君子以厚德载物”。我绝不会向困难低头。我会牢记新时代大学生的使命,刻苦钻研,勤奋进取,顽强拼搏,矢志不渝,以更加优异的学习成绩回报祖国和社会。作为一名大学生的我,愿为祖国贡献光和热,这是我的责任,也是我的承诺。我会怀揣感恩,自立自强,用智慧和知识来回报国家,回报社会。我为生活在这样拥有爱的国度而自豪。 在这里,我要真挚而虔诚地说一声:谢谢!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇被枪毙的演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐