以The color of the world为主题的英语演讲稿。三分钟搞笑演讲稿左右,内容围绕三种肤色的

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文正文
我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文
我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most
Amongall the beautiful colors in the world, I like purple most. I don’t know why. WhenI see the purple color, my eyes are attracted immediately. I think it’s aromantic color. Lavender and the purple rose are my favorite flowers. They bothare purple. As a result, I have many purple things, such as purple clothes,shoes, cups and so on. My room is light purple. I am so happy to be in such apurple world.我最喜欢的节日 My Favorite Holiday
Myfavorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day forfamily gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a bigdinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, familieswill enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat mooncakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty.Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.我最喜欢的节日是节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日,。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月。我们经常会边吃月饼、果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在,那是我最喜欢的季节。是我最喜欢的运动Swimming is My Favorite Sport
I’m neitherinterested in sports nor good at it. But except swimming. I can swim since I wasa baby. My mother tells me that she let me swim in the water with a life-buoywhen I was 20 days old. And then I can swim gradually. When I grow up, I likeswimming very much. I swim all the year round. Swimming in summer makes me feelcomfortable to lower my temperature. While winter swimming makes me feelexcited and achievability. In general, swimming keeps me fit in both physicaland mental. Whenever I feel upset, I would go swimming and then I would be fullof energy and feel relax. Besides I believe it is due to swimming that I’m sothin. Who wants to lose weight, join me. We can make more friends in swimming.&Oh, I couldn’t wait to swim now. Butit is ten o’clock in the evening. I have to go to sleep. Good night everyone.除了游泳之外,我对体育既不感兴趣也不擅长,《》()。在我还是个婴儿的时候,我就会游泳了。我告诉我,在我出生20天的时候她就让我拿着个救生圈在水里游了。之后慢慢的我就会游泳了。我长大后非常喜欢游泳。我一年四季都游泳。在游泳,把我的体温降低了可以让我感到很舒服。在游泳让我我感到很兴奋也很有成就感。总的来说,游泳可以使我保持身心。每当我感到难过时,我就会去游泳,然后我就会充满能量而且得到放松。我相信我很瘦得归功于游泳。谁想,加入我吧。我们可以在游泳中交到很多。噢,我等不及要游泳了。可是现在是晚上十点。我要去睡觉了。大家晚安。我最喜欢的食物My Favorite Food
Fish is myfavorite food. I don’t know why I like to eat it. I just feel the smell of fishis very delicious. Maybe is heredity, as my father and grandma also like it. What’smore, I don’t care what kind of fish or what kind of coking style, I like allof them without reasons. Everytime my mother cook fish, I will eat much morethan usual. So my mother always says that she gives birth to a cat. Everytime shesays that all of us laugh.&&&&鱼是我最喜欢的食物。我不知道我为什么喜欢它。我只是觉得鱼的味道很好吃。也许是遗传的,因为我的和奶奶也喜欢它。更重要的是,我不在乎什么样的鱼或是什么样的烹饪方式,我就是毫无理由的喜欢所有的。每次妈妈煮鱼的时候,我会吃的比平时多。我妈妈总是说她生了一只。每次她说的时候我们都笑了。& & & & & & & & & & &  〔我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我最喜欢的颜色 The Color I Like Most英语作文相关作文求简短的英语诗歌稿 演讲稿也行 要有中文对照的 不要太长 3分钟左右!速度_百度知道
求简短的英语诗歌稿 演讲稿也行 要有中文对照的 不要太长 3分钟左右!速度
New Beijing, the Three-Colored New Olympics Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Bidding for the Olympic Games is, in a way, an image-creating undertaking. The first and foremost thing is to let people fall in love with the city at first sight, attracting them by its unique image. What image does Beijing intend to create for itself once it has the opportunity to host the 2008 Olympics? It is known to all that the Beijing Municipal Government has already set the theme for the future games: New Beijing, Great Olympics. For me, the 2008 Olympics will be a great green Olympics illuminated with two more special colors: yellow and red. First, yellow is a meaningful color. The Yellow River is China’s mother river and the cradle of Chinese civilization. We are of the yellow race and descendants of the Yellow Emperor. This color has a special origin and great significance for the Chinese people. Beijing is the capital of New China and previously the capital for nine dynasties in Chinese history. So, yellow will naturally add splendor to the 2008 Games. Secondly, the 2008 Olympics will be a red pageant. Red is another traditionally cherished color for the whole country. We adore red. On big occasions, we like to decorate our homes in red. It is the color of double happiness, representing joyous moments, auspiciousness, enthusiasm and prosperity. Red is one of the most suitable colors to describe the future of Beijing. Beijing, together with the whole country, is becoming more and more prosperous in the process of modernization. Above all, the 2008 Olympics will be a green Olympics. Adding the green ingredient is essential in creating an appealing image, as we can’t deny the fact that Beijing, at the moment, is not as green a city as what we l哗梗糕妓蕹幻革潍宫璃ike it to be. Striving for an environmentally appealing city has become a central task for all the citizens of Beijing. Big efforts have been made in pollution control, replanting and beautification of the city. Certainly, all of this is no easy task. But I am sure that all of us have confidence that we will realize these green goals. For now we have the full support and participation of the environmentally conscious citizens. Each citizen is showing great concern for every one of the steps the city government takes. As the saying goes, “United, we stand,” and a green Beijing will be achieved. When our aspiration becomes reality, it will be a unique Olympics. New Beijing, Great Olympics will be weaved of these three superb colors: yellow, red and green. Let us welcome it and look forward to it! Thank you! 08、新北京,三色新奥运 女士们、先生们,下午好。 申办奥运会从某种角度上说是一个塑造形象的工程。首先要着手做的第一件事,也是最重要的事情就是让人们对这个城市一见钟情,以城市自己独特的形象吸引他们。一旦北京成为二零零八年奥运会的主办城市,她会为自己塑造一个什么样的形象呢?众所周知,北京市政府已经为未来的这届运动会设立了主题:新北京,新奥运。对我来说,二零零八年奥运会将会是一次绿色的奥林匹克盛事,与之交相辉映的更有另外两种特别的颜色--黄色和红色。 首先,黄色是一种意味深长的颜色。黄河是中国的母亲河,是中华文化明的发源地。我们是黄种人,是炎黄子孙。这种颜色对中国人民来说有着特殊的根源和重要的意义。北京既是新中国的首都,也是中国历史上九朝之都。所以,黄色自然会为二零零八年的奥林匹克运动会增添光彩。 其次,二零零八年的奥林匹克运动会将是一次红色的盛会。 红色是中国人民珍爱的另一种传统颜色。我们喜欢红色,在重大节日里,我们喜爱用红色来装饰我们的家。红是双喜临门的颜色,象征着快乐的时刻、吉祥、热情和繁荣。红色是一种用来描述未来北京的最适合的颜色之一。北京和祖国一起在现代化的进程中正不断迈向繁荣富强。 最重要的是,二零零八年的奥林匹克运动会将会是一届绿色的奥运会。 要塑造一个吸引人的形象,加入绿色是十分必要的,因为我们不能否认北京目前并非一个让我们满意的绿色城市这一事实。努力成为一个环境喜人的城市已经成为北京市民的中心任务。这个城市在控制污染、植树种花和美化方面都作了相当大的努力。 当然,这可不是一个简单的任务。但我坚信我们有信心实现这些绿色目标,因为我们有具备环保意识的市民的全力支持和参与。每个市民都在热切关注市政府采取的每一个措施。俗话说得好,“团结力量大”,绿色的北京一定能成为现实。 当我们的期望变成现实,那将是一届独特的奥运会。“新北京,新奥运”将会由黄、红、绿这三种绚丽的颜色共同编织而成。 让我们期望并欢迎它的到来!谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语诗歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲比赛演讲稿The colour of the world,3分钟左右(约300词),要求方_百度知道
英语演讲比赛演讲稿The colour of the world,3分钟左右(约300词),要求方
英语演讲比赛演讲稿The colour of the world,3分钟左右(约300词),要求方便记忆,生僻词少一些
提问者采纳
color psychology is a research field of it&#39.For a free copy of a more complete guide to the basics of color and how they can affect sales click hereThe main components of a successful website are the right colors and graphics.You are free to use the color tools listed in the left hand column to find the perfect shades for your projects and special effects to make your site stan and are freely passing their knowledge on to you.Color affects how people view you.There is a wide variety of articles to help you in the As own, your produbeen there&quot. Color has a definite effect on sales both online and offWe live in a world of color. They affect our emotions and inspire memories, an easy to navigate layout, quality products and services, and excellent copywriting. Large companies spend millions of dollars researching for the right colors and color combinations for their products. Everywhere you look there is a color of some sort. Choose your topic and enjoy a discovery experience written by people who have &quot. In fact
顺便,附带一下翻译吧,要理解背诵,还要即兴发挥
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
🐰专业英语🐰
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲比赛的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇以校园文化为主题的英语演讲稿_百度知道
求一篇以校园文化为主题的英语演讲稿
是高中的~拜托了~要比赛用会追加积分的
我有更好的答案
In my 18 years of life, there have been many things. University days are the best part of them. I can never forget the days when I stepped into my university. I was impressed by its garden-like campus, its enthusiastic students and especially its learning atmosphere. I at once fell in love with it.
After the arduous military training, I get absolutely absorbed in my studies. The classes given by the teachers are excellent. They provide us with information not only from our textbooks but from many other sources as well. They easily arouse my insatiable desire to take in as much as I can.
Frankly speaking, at first I had some difficulty following the t...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一份关于低碳生活的英语演讲稿以低碳生活为主题的英语讲稿.3-5分钟的内容.300词左右.最好是原创的._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求一份关于低碳生活的英语演讲稿以低碳生活为主题的英语讲稿.3-5分钟的内容.300词左右.最好是原创的.
急求一份关于低碳生活的英语演讲稿以低碳生活为主题的英语讲稿.3-5分钟的内容.300词左右.最好是原创的.
你看看,不行的话再说Presently,a new lifestyle called low carbon life is spreading every corner of our country.The concepts of low carbon are low energy and no waste.It is such a significant project that I can’t wait to present my ideas on how to promote it.On the first place,a no-car day is supposed to set up every week in our school.Because cars not only cause serious air pollution but also waste energy.On no-car day,neither students nor teachers are allowed to drive to school.Meanwhile,just walk,jump,cycle or run.Use our legs and enjoy the fun.On the second place,we had best not use plastic bags any more.No one can stand the “white pollution”.So,it is wise to use bags which can be reused again and again.Finally,one thing that we should keep in mind:every big thing comes from the subtle.Therefore,as students,we ought to turn out the lights the moment we leave,turn off the tap in time,and reuse our textbook and so on.All in all,it weighs greatly for all of us to put the low carbon lifestyle into practice.Just set our mind to these:no-car day,no plastic bags,and no waste.Let’s do it now

我要回帖

更多关于 三分钟搞笑演讲稿 的文章

随机推荐