希腊这个人究竟有没有龙在国内哪家厂家下过单

中国船厂超越韩国,成希腊船东的第一大造船基地
来源:大智慧阿思达克通讯社
  阿思达克通讯社4月15日讯,希腊驻上海总领事埃夫耶尼奥斯?卡尔佩里斯称,近五年来,中国已超过韩国,成为希腊船东的第一大造船基地。  卡尔佩里斯表示,2000年至2013年期间(包括2013年内已经交付的船舶),希腊船东从中国船厂总共订造了1000 多艘船。其中六
相关公司股票走势
成以上是2008年国际金融危机爆发后的订单。而从2012年底截至目前为止,中国各造船厂接到的希腊船东的新订单多达220船。  卡尔佩里斯是在4月12日,DNV GL联合希腊驻上海总领馆在上海举办“希腊海运日”活动论述做出上述表述的,他还提到了自2008年以来,中国和希腊在海运领域合作出现的三大变化。  卡尔佩里斯对三大变化做了具体解释,一是希腊船东面对低迷的国际贸易与航运市场“逆势而为”,持续扩大在中国的造船规模;二是希腊船东不仅在中国订购传统的散货船和油轮,采购高技术、高附加值的大型集装箱船和液化天然气船的比例也在不断提高;三是希腊船东与中国外贸的依存度不断提高,目前中国每年六成的石油进口以及近五成普通商品的进口,均由希腊船东通过海运完成。  据大智慧通讯社梳理,我国A股市场上主要的造船企业包括:(601989.SH)、(600685.SH)、(600150.SH)、(002608.SZ)等。  发稿:杨英杰/曹敏慧 审校:朱琼华/周煊点击进入参与讨论
(责任编辑:Newshoo)
政府已经不愿、也不能维持旧有的牌照管制体系。[]
图解财经:
今日主角:
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
社区热帖推荐
图文揭秘……[]
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:生活服务企业采购农资采购家庭保健选择服务选择城市服务价格~ 元 / 小时 []
领取或是去看看
淘宝:天猫:聚划算:去啊:闲鱼:
主题市场
& 热卖单品 `希腊这个人究竟有没有在国内哪家厂家下过单 - 电商营销 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 希腊这个人究竟有没有在国内哪家厂家下过单
UID 2252488
阅读权限 0
这个希腊的人,倒底是做什么的
我今天也收到了,邮件内容差不多一模一样的。。
Dear David Wan,
I'm interested in your Shenzhen Flying Time Electronics Co., Ltd.
SUPER&&U R G E N T
Please let us know your quotation, delivery time and packing information. Thank you very much!
Handy phone speaker (without cable)
quantity: 1.000 pc
execution: please take a look at the pictures…without cable,
induction technology for playing without cable,
Output 2 x 2W RMS Stereo, battery: 3 x AA (delivery without batteries),
with USP port
colour: Pantone (if there is a problem with the small quantity, we will use the black standard color)
logo: 4C epoxy doming (all over on one side)
so we need professional and detailed offer
Please do not quote without export carton packing details or else the offer is USELESS.
Please also indicate the following points in your offer:
-&&price must be FOB&&and state the sea port that you ship from& &
-&&Sample charges
-&&Sample lead time
-&&Production time
-&&Quantity of export carton
-&&Weight of export carton
-&&Size/volume&&of export carton
-&&certifications&&such as BSCI&&or SEDEX or other&&audits from International Companies. ISO – Alibaba Audit&&
-&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the necessary MUST&&test reports - Test reports are paid&&by us&&
show us photos of similar items or close items to what I want so that I&&attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not&&be considered&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce to pass European test reports,&&and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team will visit you&&.
IMPORTANT: If you quote in excel or PDF then same time please add as attachment the item photo in .jpg format
LEO CARELL S.A. & we are based in Greece but our business is not&&in Greece but worldwide
8, Kadmou Street&&16675 Glyfada , Athens . GREECE
we are doing business&&worldwide, we receive daily more&&than 40 inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest&&promotional products and ideas
UID 2173202
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 25
记住这个人谨防自己被骗
UID 2194383
阅读权限 25
回复 #60 依然饭特C 的帖子
呀,我的是和你一样,PROMSYDNEY. 但是格式一毛一样啊。。。
I'm interested in your Cangnan Plastic Packing Industry Co., Ltd.
SUPER&&U R G E N T
Please let us know your quotation, delivery time and packing information. Thank you very much!
PP Woven Bag
Size 50 x 30 x 15 cm
with 4 c allover print on both sides (1xMotive)
with extra bottom plate inside for more stability
with additional plastic handle (like pic enclosed)
each packed in PE&&Bag
Quantity: 10.000 pcs
-&&price& &must be FOB&&and state the&&sea port that you ship from& &
-&&Sample charges
-&&Sample lead time
-&&Production time
-&&certifications& &such as BSCI&&or SEDEX or other& &audits from& &International&&Companies. ISO – Alibaba Audit&&
-&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the&&necessary MUST&&test reports&&- Test reports are&&paid&&by us&&
show us photos of similar items or close items to what I want so that I attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not be&&considered&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce to pass European test reports, and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team&&will visit you&&.
IMPORTANT: If you quote in excel or PDF then same time please add as attachment the item photo in .jpg format
Allan Glazer
PLEASE -&&always&&quote&&indicating export carton packing&&details – lead-time for the&&approval sample –delivery time for the production&&.
Do email us&&prefer than&&telephone&&or&&Skype
PROMSYDNEY&&Ltd.(&&Department - Promotion )
27 Eschol Park Drive- NSW, 2558 AUSTRALIA
View detail& &
& &Mr. Allan Glazer&&
Company:&&PROMSYDNEY Ltd.( Department - Promotion )&&
Country/Region:&&Australia&&
Address:&&27 Eschol Park Drive Sydney NSW&&
Verified Email:&&&&
TEL:&&61-02-
UID 2194383
阅读权限 25
一开始我还以为是高端大气上档次的询盘啊。正想回来着,还是决定先查下对方的情况,要是果真是像邮件这般的优质客户就多留个心眼报价。
现在好了呀,省时间啊
UID 2247682
阅读权限 0
*** 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽 查看内容可尝试用搜索引擎网页快照 ***
UID 1927445
阅读权限 25
今天也收到了,郁闷!
I'm interested in your Changsha Boyuan Ceramic Co., Ltd.
SUPER&&U R G E N T&&
Coffee mug for write with chalk
2c print yellow/white on mug
capacity: 0,25l (standard coffee mug size)
a) give additional price for small chalk piece (each in poly)
b) give additional price for small chalk piece ( each in 4c printed gift box)
Qty: 50.000 // 100.000 // 250.000 pcs
-&&Sample charges
-&&Sample lead time
-&&Production time
-&&certifications& &such as BSCI&&or SEDEX or other& &audits from& &International&&Companies. ISO – Alibaba Audit&&
-&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the&&necessary MUST&&test reports&&- Test reports are&&paid&&by us&&
show us photos of similar items or close items to what I want so that I attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not be&&considered&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce to pass European test reports, and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team&&will visit you&&.
开始还高兴,现在都不愿意理了!
UID 2226035
阅读权限 25
我今天也收到了这个公司的邮件,先来百度一下,探个虚实,果然……
买家仅将此询盘发给贵公司|买家最近搜索:& &Gift Calender, Cosmetic Calender, Cosmetic gift Calender
发件时所在地:& & PAKISTAN发件时IP地址:& &119.157.185.*
I'm interested in your Dongguan City Heliang Printing Co., Ltd.
SUPER​&&U R G E N T
Cosmetic Advent Calendar
Please check attached pictures.
Approved products with certificates.
Please do not quote without export carton packing details or else the offer is USELESS.
-​&&price must be FOB​&&and state the sea port that you ship from​ ​&&
-​&&Sample charges
-​&&Sample lead time
-​&&Production time
-​&&Quantity of export carton
-​&&Weight of export carton
-​&&Size/volume​&&of export carton
-​&&certifications​&&such as BSCI​&&or SEDEX or other​&&audits from International Companies. ISO – Alibaba Audit​&&
-​&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the necessary MUST​&&test reports - Test reports are paid​&&by us​&&
show us photos of similar items or close items to what I want so that I​&&attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not​&&be considered​&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce to pass European test reports,​&&and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team will visit you​&&.
LEO CARELL S.A. & we are based in Greece but our business is not​&&in Greece but worldwide
8, Kadmou Street​&&16675 Glyfada , Athens . GREECE
we are doing business​&&worldwide, we receive daily more​&&than 40 inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest​&&promotional products and ideas
普通附件 ( 3 )
Cosmetic Advent Cale....jpg ( 41.95 KB ) 下载
Cosmetic Advent Cale....jpg ( 36.56 KB ) 下载
Cosmetic Advent Calendar.jpg ( 34.42 KB ) 下载
鄙视这样的人啊,还有阿狸对于这中邮件为何无法屏蔽掉呢,我今天一定要举报!!!!希望能成功!!!
UID 319619
积分 20674
福步币 93 块
阅读权限 80
我今天也收到他的询盘了。注册地是希腊,显示的发信IP却是巴基斯坦。只发了两张图片,规格也不发,然后就问我要最低价,详细的包装尺寸,详细的毛净重,然后还说这个询盘很急很急,打电话过去问下更详细的资料的,结果电话一直没人接啊,打了好几遍还是没人接。
UID 2262649
阅读权限 10
今天我也收到这个人的
这样的人,说话这口气,真是!!!!
SUPER&&U R G E N T
Hair Bracelet
Qty: 20.000/25.000 pc.
Spiral hair bracelet
plastic, elastic
External diameter: 5,5 cm
Color: Pantone standard or near pantone
including special packing according to white coil.
Requirements: EU conform & EN71
Print: 2c printed top, printed bottom 1c
individually packed in poly bag, 2,000 pcs. / carton
-&&price must be FOB&&and state the sea port that you ship from& &
-&&Sample charges
-&&Sample lead time
-&&Production time
-&&certifications&&such as BSCI&&or SEDEX or other&&audits from International Companies. ISO – Alibaba Audit&&
-&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the necessary MUST&&test reports - Test reports are paid&&by us&&
show us photos of similar items or close items to what I want so that I&&attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not&&be considered&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce to pass European test reports,&&and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team will visit you&&.
LEO CARELL S.A. & we are based in Greece but our business is not&&in Greece but worldwide
we are doing business&&worldwide, we receive daily more&&than 40 inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest&&promotional products and ideas
UID 2222889
阅读权限 25
来自 湖南永州
我也收到过还回复了呢
UID 1342495
阅读权限 25
连续2天收到这个邮件了
第一天的邮件复制如下,很长很长,很专业,资料也很详细,我稍微网上查了下公司,也没有怀疑,但是今天又收到了一封,不是同一个公司的(注册地澳大利亚,发件地巴基斯坦),但是内容却出奇的相似,我就奇怪了。。。 这些人到底注册了多少个账号???
& &Mr. Allan Glazer&&
Free Member 2 nd year (Member since
Company:&&PROMSYDNEY Ltd.( Department - Promotion )&&
Business Type:&&Distributor/Wholesaler&&
Country/Region:&&Australia&&
Address:&&27 Eschol Park Drive Sydney NSW&&
Verified Email:&&&&
TEL:&&61-02-&&
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quantity Needed: 25000 Piece/Pieces
SUPER&&U R G E N T
Sports bag similar to attached pictures
description: sports bag with the following specifications:
- front side pocket
- extra bottom compartment
- 2 carry handles with padding to join the handles together
- adjustable shoulder strap
- PE board
size: 46,5 cm long x 34 cm high x 20,5 cm depth
size front side pocket: see attached picture
size extra bottom compartment: 46,5 cm long x 9 cm high
size carry handles: 35 cm long x 3,2 cm width x 1,6 cm width in the middle
size padding for the carry handles: 11,8 x 12,6 cm when open
size shoulder strap: 116 cm long x 3,2 cm width
material: 210D polyester with PVC backing and with webbing handles.
colour: pink+grey
printing: no
packing: bulk
AQL STANDARD : 1.5 MAJOR / 4.0 MINOR& && && && && && && && && && && && && && &
ALL MATERIALS ARE CADMIUM LOW
ALL MATERIALS ARE LEAD LOW
ALL MATERIAL ARE ORGANOTIN LOW (NO MORETHAN 1000PPM)
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE REACH COMPLIANT
THE CONTENT OF CADMIUM + MERCURY + LEAD + CHROME IN PACKAGING
MATERIALS MAY NOT BE MORE THEN 100PPM
Weight per carton: max 15 kg
Size per carton: max. 50 L x 40 W x 30 H
Quantity per carton: should be 3 layer, nonrecycled material.
Quantity: 25.000 pcs
so&&we&&need& & professional and detailed offer
-&&Sample charges
-&&Sample lead time
-&&Production time
show us&&photos&&of&&similar items&&or&&close items to what I want so that I&&attach to my&&official&&offer – with no photos& &offer&&will not&&be&&considered&&.
Please REPEAT that our suppliers are committed to produce& &to pass European& &test reports,&&and are only allowed to use certified raw materials which consists all tests.
Attention :& &no& &offer&&will be accepted&&without the&&full details of the Company&&, the&&website and the&&phone&&and mobile phone, as&&our&&QC&&team&&will visit you&&.
IMPORTANT&&: If you&&quote&&in excel or PDF& &then same time please&&add& &as&&attachment the&&item photo&&in&&.jpg&&format
VIVIAN& && &&&
LEO CARELL S.A. & we& & are based in Greece&&but&&our business&&is not in Greece&&but& &worldwide
we are doing business&&worldwide, we&&receive daily more&&than&&40&&inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest&&promotional products and ideas
INQUIRY SENT OUT ON: TUESDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2013
PLEASE REPLY WITHIN ( 2 ) DAYS FROM THE ABOVE DATE.
THE INQUIRY IS REALLY URGENT.
IF YOU REPLY LATER, THEN IT WILL BE USELESS FOR ME AND OUT OF DATE.
REPLY AT MY EMAIL:
SEE MY PHOTOS BELOW....
& &Ms. Viviana Dranou&&
Free Member 2 nd year (Member since
Company:&&LEO CARELL SA&&
Business Type:&&Buying Office&&
Country/Region:&&Greece&&
Address:&&KADMOU 8 GLYFADA ATHENS&&
Verified Email:&&Hidden& & The sender's email is hidden.
To reply to this message,click here.&&
TEL:&&Hidden
FAX:&&Hidden
Buyer activities in past 90 days:
Linked by&&Blacklisted by&&Inquiries Marked as Spam&&
277 Member(s)&&0 Member(s)&&11
UID 2030820
阅读权限 40
哈哈 今天又收到了
SUPER​ ​&&U R G E N T
approx 31 x 24 cm
Quantity: 500 pcs.
Orange & Grey ( orange instead of blue)
with orange handles
1-color print on both sides
similar to the sample (tomorrow we will send you our sample bag…but we need the sample back again)
including little pocket inside of the back with zipper)
with velcro fastener
-​&&price​ ​&&must be FOB​&&and state the​&&sea port that you ship from​ ​&&
-​&&Sample charges
-​&&Sample lead time
-​&&Production time
-​&&Quantity of export carton
-​&&Weight of export carton
-​&&Size/volume​&&of export carton
-​&&as we deal ONLY with Germany must pass the necessary MUST​&&test reports - Test reports are paid by us​&&
show us photos of​&&similar items or close items to what I want so that I attach to my official offer – with no photos offer will not be​&&considered​&&.
Attention: no offer will be accepted without the full details of the Company, the website and the phone and mobile phone, as our QC team​&&will visit you​&&.
IMPORTANT: If you quote in excel or PDF then same time please add as attachment the item photo in.jpg format
LEO CARELL S.A. & we are based in Greece but our business is not​&&in Greece but worldwide
8, Kadmou Street​&&16675 Glyfada , Athens . GREECE
we are doing business​&&worldwide, we receive daily more​&&than 40 inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest​&&promotional products and ideas
UID 2295694
阅读权限 25
骗子希腊LEO CARELL S.A.
THIS IS TOP&&U R G E N T&&&& &Important
can you help get a&&240.000 pcs.&&order ?&&Size 19x14x24,5 cm&&imprint ALLLOVER /&&caver whole bag except the bottom there we have only& &the barcode&&
what can be&&a real& &LOW offer for& &fake neoprene& &to get the&&order , AS THERE ARE&&MANY&&fighting to get this&&order
I need a& &very LOW/CHEAP& &as&&the attached& &&&in fake neoprene& &but&&with&&full& &colored& &print allover . the& &top cover/lid&&will be& &a&&continuation of&&the print of& & the backside .
ON the bottom ( under the bag )&&we have&&a readable& & barcode ( like&&you see the& &5th& &attachment ).
the packing will be& &20 pcs.&&in&&an export carton&&each piece not&&in polybag but as&&you see last&&attached opened& &and&&un zipped
I NEED&&THE REAL& &BEST& &OFFER TODAY BY&&ALL&&MEANS&&
LEO CARELL S.A. & we& & are based in Greece&&but&&our business&&is not in Greece&&but& &worldwide
we are doing business&&worldwide, we&&receive daily more&&than&&40&&inquiries, therefore do us the favor and send us your latest&&promotional products and ideas
下面是中国办事处的公司名片 大家注意
UID 2295694
阅读权限 25
就是个骗子
不要搭理 直接删除
UID 2295694
阅读权限 25
回复 #46 sofiaxu88 的帖子
就是一个骗子
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是