1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:100 &&
外贸跟单员面试英文自我介绍
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
外贸跟单员面试英文自我介绍  外贸跟单员是外贸企业中一个十分重要的工作岗位。外贸企业的存在、生存与发展,都是建立在订单的基础上。下面是xx小编整理的外贸跟单员面试英文自我介绍,欢迎大家阅读。  外贸跟单员面试英文自我介绍篇1  IamanEnglishgraduateof2007inHunanUniversityofScienceandEngineering.Throughoutmycampuslife,IhavedevotedmyselfwithsincerityandmotivationtothelearningofEnglishlanguage.Ihavegotstricttrainingandgraspedthefivebasicskillsofforeignlanguagequitewell.AsanEnglishmajor,IhaveagoodcommandofEnglishinlistening,speaking,reading,writingandtranslation.BeingproudofmyfluentoralEnglish,Icanexpressmyselfprecisely.Ialsopossesssomecertainabilitiesoftranslationandinterpretation.Atthesametime,IamveryinterestedincomputerandcanoperateWord,PowerPoint,typesettingandWindowsSystemverywell.  Duringmyfouryearscollegelearning,Ihavegotfulltrainingofoccupationalskills.However,Istillpaymoreattentiontoimprovemyselfinallaspects.WhenIwasintheuniversity,IparticipatedintheEnglishAssociationofourcollege(TEE)activelyandwaselectedthepresidentofTEEandAssociationMinisterofForeignLanguageDepartment,well-praisedformyhard-working.IthinkIhavegotalotofstrengthfromthisexperience,suchastheabilityofcommunication,expression,andtheattitudetowardslifeandwork.  Optimism,calmness,diligenceandinnovationstrivetobemycharacteristicsconscientiously.I&dliketoapplyforpostlikemanagerassistantincorporationwhichrelatetomymajor.Withgreatconfidence,responsibilityandenthusiasm,IbelievethatIcanbearheavyburdenonmyshoulder.PleaseoffermeachanceandIwillgiveasurprisebacktoyou  外贸跟单员面试英文自我介绍篇2  Hello,mynameIsxxxx,ItIsreallyagreathonortohavethIsopportunItyforaIntervIew,IwouldlIketoanswerwhateveryoumayraIse,andIhopeIcanmakeagoodperformancetoday,eventuallyenrollInthIsprestIgIousunIversItyInseptember.nowIwIllIntroducemyselfbrIefly,Iamxxyearsold,bornInxxxxprovInceandIamcurruentlyasenIorstudentatxxxI.mymajorIsxxxx.  AndIwIllreceIvemybachelordegreeaftermygraduatIonInjune.Inthepastxyears,IspendmostofmytImeonstudy,IhavepassedCET4/6wIthaease.andIhaveacquIredbasIcknowledgeofxxxxxxxxbothIntheoryandInpractIce.  BesIdes,Ihaveattendsevera
正在加载中,请稍后...外贸跟单员英语面试
外贸跟单员英语面试
  外贸跟单员的工作几乎涉及的企业的每一个环节,从销售,生产,物料,财务,人事到总务都会有跟单员的身影出现。特点是:复杂的,全方位的。
  外贸跟单员英语问题
  1.问:你曾经换过工作,我们为什么要冒这种做你的垫脚石的风险?
  答:正因为我换过不同工作,所以我成为了更好的员工。在不同的工作转换之间我学到了不同的技能,这些技能帮助我更加创造性地解决问题。
  2. Q: What if you work here for five years and don&t get promoted? Many of our employees don&t. Won&t you find it frustrating?
  A: I consider myself ambitious, but I&m also practical. As long as I am continuing to learn and grow within my position, I&ll be a happy camper. Different companies promote people at different rates, and I&m pretty confident that working for you will keep me motivated and mentally stimulated for several years to come.
  2.问: 如果你在这里工作五年还没有升职,我们许多的员工都是这样的,你会不会感到沮丧?
  答:我认为自己怀揣雄心壮志,但我也很实际。只要我可以在岗位上继续学习和成长,我就会是一个快乐的人。不同的公司提拔员工的速率不同,我确信在贵公司工作会使我在未来的几年内都保持积极性和工作激情。
  3. Q: If you knew that things at your company were rocky, why didn&t you get out of the company sooner?
  A: I was working so hard to keep my job while everyone around me was being cut that I didn&t have any time left over to look for another job. With all of the mergers that have been happening in our field, layoffs are a way of life. At least I gave it my best shot!
  3.问:你一早就知道自己所在的公司坚持不了多久了,为什么没有早点脱身?
  答:当时我周围的很多人都被裁员了,我十分努力地上班来保住这份工作,以至于没有任何时间去寻找另一份工作。我们这一领域处处都发生着兼并的现象,裁员已经成为了一种生活方式。至少我为之尽力了!
  4. Q: From your resume, it looks like you were fired twice. How did that make you feel?
  A: After I recuperated from the shock both times, it made me feel stronger. It&s true that I was fired twice, but I managed to bounce back both times and land jobs that gave me more responsibility, paid me more money, and were at better firms.
  The morale here is very high. I&ve been exposed to the &seamy underbelly& of this business, but I&m still passionate about working in it.
  4.问:从你的简历里我看到你曾经两次被辞退,对此你有什么感觉?
  答:在从这两次打击中恢复以后,我感觉自己更加强壮了。的确,我两次被解雇,但是我两次都设法恢复了,并且都进入了更好的公司,得到了薪水更高、需要承担更多责任的工作。
  贵公司的士气非常高。我曾经接触过这个行业的&丑恶&,但我对于工作的热情有增无减。
  5. Q: You majored in philosophy. How did that prepare you for this career?
  A: Philosophy didn&t prepare me for a career in architecture at all. But it did force me to become philosophical about my prospects. After two years of trying to figure out what to do with my life, I visited Chicago one weekend, and was absolutely spell bound by the gorgeous architecture all around me.
  I came home, applied to architecture schools all over the country, and was accepted by one of the best. I&ve never looked back&this is definitely the career that I was meant to be in.
  5.问:你的专业是哲学,那么你哲学对你的职业生涯有什么样的帮助?
  外贸跟单员英语面试经验分享
  面试经历:
  从网上投的简历,公司环境挺好,人不多,老板是南方人,整个面试挺简单,就是和老板谈谈,自己要多准备问题,他会让你问他问题,一直问,第二天就回复我让我参加复试,我回家了 就没去,我觉得工资太低了,试用期3个月,工资才2000,转正之后工资,不提供住宿,我觉得在青岛活不下去,就没再去。
  面试官提的问题:
  面试官先看你的简历,然后根据简历问几个很随意的问题,老板很注重中国文化,你如果会一些特长会很加分,我简历上写的我的古筝过十级,他就一直说很好,很加分。他问的问题不多,也没有什么自我介绍,我是应聘的外贸业务员,所以问我英语口语怎么样,平时用的多不多,法语用的多不多,照实回答,他也没有当场测试。不知道复试面什么,还是考什么,因为我觉得初试就是老板面的,复试还面什么呢
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人外贸跟单面试(英译中) - 在线打字测试()
当前位置 &&
&& 外贸跟单面试(英译中)
外贸跟单面试(英译中)
贡献者:凉洯雩
类别:英文 时间: 23:39:37 收藏数:10 评分:0
请选择举报理由:
广告/谣言/欺诈
色情/违法信息
As for the discussed issues, please send details and pictures for all models in order for us
(our sales rep' and me) to arrange a presentation meeting
we will have with the client tomorrow afternoon.
Please include movies for the camper trailers of how to open the attached tent from the trailer
in order to illustrate our benefits to the client on our presentation.
All this details will be kept in our company and will be showed only
as power point presentation to the client as our mutual interest.
Also needless to say that we will need your assistance in the beginning of
pushing this trailers and bus shelters as discussed in a very attractive prices
for the complete sets or any other relevant issues concerning this items.
声明:以上文章均为用户自行添加,仅供打字交流使用,不代表本站观点,本站不承担任何法律责任,特此声明!如果有侵犯到您的权利,请及时联系我们删除。
文章热度:
文章难度:
文章质量:
本文打字排名TOP20
最高评分文章
珔/05-09末梢神经支配/04-05了了/07-19我心飞翔/02-27有你有我/12-23有你有我/03-04游客-08有你有我/12-04有你有我/12-06灰铁68/05-25晓恒/04-06有你有我/12-05有你有我/12-08siNco/09-08MikoKris/07-28jacklee029/12-10麦兜的马尔代/01-15有你有我/12-08盒子/09-30宝宝还是个宝/09-01英文的自我介绍,主要看你口语能不能说。有些变态公司可能会一问一答,我面试过一个公司,全是英语面试,哎,惭愧。还有外贸出口或进口的流程,信用证的流程,还有的会让你翻译一个询盘或回盘。也有的让你写封开发信。付款安全问题也经常考到,还有千万不要说自己没有经验,外贸这一行,没有经验是很难进门的,你就忽悠他说你有经验,只要你准备充分,面试官看不出来的,他们也是人!
其他答案(共2个回答)
的自我介绍是少不了的,还有就是对出口货物基本的单证要会做,例如装箱单,发票,合同,B/L等这些。不过英文订单一定要会看,这个是前提。其他则是临场发挥了!不管怎么样,祝你好运!
外贸知识应该有,如果真的没有,就实事求是好了,千万不要“不懂装懂”。
这个职位,关键是沟通能力和外语水平。
自信一些,好好表现就是了。不要考虑太多。
跟单员本身素质要求是比较高的
所以你要总体上对跟单员的工作特点、素质要求、流程都有个了解
另外,面试的时候可能还涉及与领导和同事的相处问题,这也是个经常提问...
外贸跟单员工资:外贸跟单员的月工资低的1000元左右,高的也有2000多,3000多。
外贸跟单员面试问题:百度面试119,那里有。
外贸跟单员是指在进出口贸易中,在贸易合同签订后,依据合同和相关单证,对货物加工、装运、保险、报检、报关、结汇等部分或全部环节进行跟踪和监控,协助履行贸易合同的外...
我个人认为你现在一下子去就做上业务是不大可能的事情,除非机缘巧合遇到个十分相信的你公司。
你可以尝试下先去应聘做跟单,跟单对英语要求还是很多的,但是其实单...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):