求一篇论文多少钱未发表的4000字科技论文,急求,至5月23日止,

300分急求一篇英语论文(英文版)的范围要求:英美文化 教育类的 4000字左右!先拿出100分,再追加200-400分_作业帮
300分急求一篇英语论文(英文版)的范围要求:英美文化 教育类的 4000字左右!先拿出100分,再追加200-400分
300分急求一篇英语论文(英文版)的范围要求:英美文化 教育类的 4000字左右!先拿出100分,再追加200-400分
Abstract&&&&&&In&Wuthering&Heights&by&Emily&Bronte,&based&on&love,&on&the&other&side,&demonstrates&the&collision&between&humanity&and&culture.&The&humanity&is&very&complex.&Accordingly,&this&novel&has&the&haunting&plot.&This&novel&reveals&the&humanity’s&complexity&and&profundity,&because&it&implies&the&love&and&resentment,&furthermore,&the&humanity&has&impacted&on&the&temporal&social&culture.&This&paper&explores&the&love&and&hate&——producing&from&the&collision&between&humanity&and&culture.&And&try&to&illustrate&the&undying&love&between&Catherine&and&Heathcliff&through&humanity&and&culture&and&how&to&face&their&love.&Under&the&social&culture,&when&love&turns&to&hate&,&hate&twists&humanity.&Thereby,&humanity’s&love&is&as&tragedy&throughculture.&Because&they&missed&the&beautiful&time&for&love&,when&humanity&arises&again.Key&words:&&Humanity&&&Culture&&&Love&&&Revenge&&Humanity&?&Culture&?——Wuthering&Heighets’love&IntroductionIn&Wuthering&Heights,&the&topic&is&love,&deduces&us&a&world-shaking&undying&love.&They&are&not&only&have&the&lingering&love,&but&also&a&deeply&ingrained&hate&between&them.&Catherine&and&Heathcliff’s&love&has&both&humanity&and&social&culture&and&which&bind&with&them.&The&humanity&has&made&their&love&unchanged&and&undying,&but&culture&destroys&this&love,&and&causes&hate,&Catherine&betrays&him.&Therefore&Heathcliff’s&hate&is&quite&incisive&and&vivid,&but&still&comes&back&to&the&love.&&&&In&the&novel&by&Emily&Bronte,&the&two&main&characters&have&the&natural&style&and&primitive&nature——&naivete,&truculence,&frankness,&firmness,&a&flush&of&sentiment,&behavior&is&crazy.&They&love&very&desperately,&they&hate&is&regardless&of&whatever.&As&a&result,&the&characters’&love&quite&strong,&shaking-heart.&“Unchanged&as&the&mount,&ferocity&as&the&lighting”&(song&p7).Hence,&Wuthering&Heights&becomes&the&most&magnificent&love&epic&in&the&world.The&social&culture&and&humanity&In&the&nineteenth&century,&the&Victorian&period&the&nobleman&is&enormously&proud&of&their&success,&full&of&the&temporal&rank&concept.&Status&is&first,&money&is&God.&People’s&spirits&suffer&from&the&intense&oppression.&Humanity&is&twisted&without&mercy.&The&Earnshows&hold&a&precarious&place&within&the&hierarchy.&Although&the&gentry,&possessed&servants&and&often&large&estates,&they&nonetheless&hold&a&fragile&social&position.&The&Lintons&are&relatively&firm&in&their&gentry’s&status,&but&the&Earnshows&are&on&much&shakier&ground&social.&Catherine&wants&to&marry&Edgar&so&that&she&will&be&“the&greatest&woman&of&the&neighborhood”.&Above&all,&this&is&the&social&culture&and&humanity&on&that&time.But&Catherine&and&Heathcliff‘s&character&is&governed&by&their&passions,&not&by&reflection&or&ideals&of&civility.&Also&the&house&where&they&live&comes&to&symbolize&the&humanity,&but&Thrushcross&Grange&represents&culture,&convention,&refinement.&When&Catherine&left&for&Thrushcross&Grange&the&first&time,&she&has&impacted&on&this&culture&and&finds&herself&deeply&attracted&by&it.&Therefore,&for&love&her&heart&so&ambivalent.&Owning&to&Catherine’s&changing,&Heathcliff&begins&to&resent&the&society&that&is&responsible,&“when&he&acquires&power&and&returns&to&Wuthering&Heights&with&money&and&the&trappings&of&a&gentleman&he&becomes&a&villain”.&Humanity&was&dispelled&in&a&&social&culture&was&filled&in&civic&brain.Catherine’s&love&under&the&social&cultureThe&heroine—Catherine&is&very&ambivalent&in&her&love&.Due&to&human&nature,&she&loves&Heathcliff&deeply&with&childlike&passion,&and&her&soul&can’t&live&without&him.&But&the&social&culture&made&her&betray&the&love&in&order&to&satisfy&her&yearning&for&fame&and&wealth.&She&chooses&Linton,&hereby&her&love&becomes&a&tragedy.Catherine&is&crazy&about&Heath&cliff.&Their&love&is&rooted&in&their&childhood&and&is&marked&by&the&refusal&to&change&and&embrace&those&differences.&Moreover,&their&love&is&based&on&their&shared&perception&that&they&are&identical,&even&their&souls&are&shared&by&one.&Catherine&declares,&“Whatever&our&souls&are&made&of,&his&and&mine&are&the&same”.&(Gao&p103)&“I&am&Heathcliff!”(Gao&p105)&When&she&first&comes&back&from&Thrushcross&Grange,&she&immediately&realizes&the&impact&that&the&social&culture&has&had&in&her.&Her&heart&becomes&more&complex&and&ambivalent.&Catherine&looks&for&Heathcliff,&to&embrace&and&kiss&him,&at&the&same&time&she&is&afraid&about&Heathcliff’s&dirty&clothe&against&her&clean&dress.&She&also&treats&her&marriage&like&this.&If&she&marries&Heathcliff&she&will&be&a&beggar.&Even&if&she&is&well&aware&that&without&Heathcliff&she&can’t&live,&but&the&cruel&reality&helps&her&realize&that&marrying&Linton&will&make&her&become&the&greatest&woman&in&the&area.&The&temptation&of&material&benefit&and&the&bourgeois&culture&society,&made&her&betray&her&love&.But&her&betrayal&is&not&thorough.&Although,&she&dares&to&break&free&from&the&low&class&culture.&She&is&still&crazy&about&Heathcliff&even&without&property,&status.&As&Catherine&says&“It&would&degrade&me&to&marry&Heathcliff&now&………but&because&he&is&more&myself&than&I&am.”&(Gao&p102)&But&humanity’s&love&never&let&Catherine&give&up&Heathcliff&.Catherine&said&“My&love&for&Heathcliff&resembles&the&eternal&rocks&beneath:&a&source&of&little&visible&delight,&but&necessary……..but&as&my&own&being.”(Gao&p105)&Her&choice&about&marriage&made&her&betray&her&humanity&and&Heath&cliff,&forcing&Heathcliff&to&leave&.Despite&her&childlike&nature&to&love&him&very&deeply&with&fierce&passion.&Social&culture&wins&humanity&in&Catherine,&but&she&was&never&happy&at&the&civilized&Thrushcross&Grange,&and&found&herself&feeling&empty&without&soul.&And&for&the&next&seven&years,&Catherine&coasted&through&life,&living&only&in&the&past&.Her&soul&so&eager&to&meet&Heathcliff’s&soul.&Ultimately,&she&is&torn&between&her&wild&passion&for&Heath&cliff&and&her&social&ambition.&But&the&primitive&love&exceeds&the&cultural&love,&causes&her&miss&the&Wuthering&Heights&in&sick.&And&before&she&dies,&go&into&the&bosom&of&Heathcliff.&After&she&dies,&her&lonely&ghost&thirsts&for&coming&back&Wuthering&Heights.&She&uses&the&melancholy&voice&sobs&“Let&me&in&—Let&me&in!”(Song&p28)Heathcliff’s&love&and&hateHeathcliff’s&love&is&pure&in&intention&and&never&changes.&Like&Catherine,&he&loves&to&run&around&on&the&moor.&His&love&just&has&the&human&nature’s&emotion&without&rank,&culture&.Heathcliff&never&says&“love”,&but&his&love&stronger&than&hurricane,&compare&with&cloudburst.&He&is&filled&with&uncontrollable&passion.&In&chapter&third,&he&hears&some&sounds&in&Catherine’s&room,&“his&agitation&was&so&extreme,&that&he&could&hardly&pick&it&up.”(Gao&p30)&Upon&arriving&at&the&bedroom,&as&Lockwood[the&renter&of&Thrushcross&Grange]&flees&from&it,&Heath&cliff&cries&out&to&Catherine&begging&her&to&return..&“&‘Come&in&!&Come&in!’He&sobbed&‘Cathy,&do&come&.Oh&do&–once&more!&Oh!&My&heart’s&&hear&me&this&time.&Catherine,&at&last!’&”(Gao&p33)&this&shows&how&Heathcliff&tastes&the&bitterness&of&his&lost&love.&His&love&for&Catherine&is&expressed&simple,&honestly&brevity&but&full&of&fervid&love.&In&chapter&sixteenth,&he&curses&Catherine&for&the&pain.&She&has&caused&him&and&pleads&with&her&spirit&to&haunt&him&for&the&rest&of&his&life.&She&may&take&any&form,&he&says,&and&even&drives&me&mad&as&long&as&I&am&living.&He&goes&on&to&say&“may&you&not&rest&as&long&as&I&am&living!&You&said&I&killed&you&---haunt&me,&then!”&“Be&with&me&always---take&any&form&---drive&me&mad!&Only&do&not&leave&me&in&this&abyss,&where&I&can’t&find&you!”(Gao&p218)Although&in&this&chapter,&there&are&no&definite&words&to&represent&Heathcliff’s&love,&it&is&nonetheless&known&and&deeply&rooted&in&their&hearts,&never&losing&their&passion.&Because&of&the&strength&of&his&love&for&Catherine,&Heathcliff&undertakes&his&wicked&and&vengeful&revenge&against&those&deems&responsible&for&his&misery&Heathcliff&comes&from&the&lower&class&and&because&of&this,&the&Linton&family&makes&him&feels&unworthy&of&her.&Catherine&seeks&a&more&genteel&life&therefore&betraying&their&love.&When&Heathcliff&heard&that&“It&would&degrade&me&to&marry&Heath&cliff&now”(Gao&p102).&He&withdraws&in&a&rage&of&shame,&humiliation,&and&despair.&Three&years&later,&Heathcliff&comes&back&with&power&and&money,&he&is&longing&for&meeting&Catherine,&at&this&time&he&begins&to&do&an&elaborate&plan&for&revenge.&But&his&cruel&and&harmful&behavior&comes&from&the&pain&of&his&love&.He&becomes&a&fiend,&a&demon,&toward&every&person&around&him&.He&ruins&Hindley&[Catherine’s&brother]&by&tricking&him&and&therefore,&taking&possession&of&Wuthering&Heights.&He&also&ends&Hareton’s&[Hindley’s&son]&education&after&Hindley&died,&and&then&elopes&with&Isabella&[Lintion’s&sister],&after&she&is&ill-treated&by&him.&Likewise,&Heathcliff&uses&Isabella&to&revenge&Edgar.&“His&malevolence&proves&so&great&and&&long—lasting&that&it&can’t&be&adequately&explained&even&as&a&desire&for&revenge”(Liu&p34)&Without&Catherine&,&he&lost&his&sense&of&life&,&revenge&replaces&love&,&and&become&the&driving&force&behind&his&actions.&However,&who&strips&his&love?&What&does&twist&his&humanity?&But&the&deep-rooted&love&didn’t&disappear&at&all.&Heathcliff&tries&to&recapture&the&spirit&of&Catherine&in&his&desire&to&rejoin&her.&He&even&opens&her&coffin,&Heathcliff&says&“I&saw&her&face&again”.&The&many&signs&of&Catherine&show&that&“she&did&exist”&but&that&“I&have&lost&her”.When&Heathcliff&fulfills&his&revenge,&he&finds&that&the&primary&pleasure&is&no&longer&within&him.&He&begins&to&give&up&his&revenge,&wanting&only&to&be&with&Catherine.&The&humanity&of&his&love&arises&again,&love&for&Catherine&eroding&his&lust&for&revenge.&In&Heathcliff’s&life,&he&sees&Catherine’s&shadow&everywhere.&He&is&bound&to&Catherine.&They&shared&one&soul,&longing&to&become&one&unit.&Heath&cliff&becomes&more&and&more&obsessed&with&the&memories&of&Catherine,&begins&to&talking&with&her&ghost&.Remembering&his&climactic&night&on&the&moors&,&he&feels&so&happy&and&anticipates&a&reunion&with&her&ghost&.Two&opened&souls&become&one&.Heathcliff’s&feeling&of&revenge&for&his&lost&love&,eventually&,return&to&the&original&source.&In&the&end,&Humanity’s&love&wins&driving&his&life&from&this&point&onward.Conclusion“Inevitably&,&the&unbridgeable&gab&in&Catherine’s&and&Heath&cliff’s&social&positions&renders&their&fervent&romance&unrealizable&on&any&practical&level&”.(Liu&p77)Catherine’s&actions&are&so&stringing&driven&by&her&social&ambitions&,&that&she&betrays&her&humanity,&and&consequently&Heathcliff’s&love&turns&top&the&hate.&Heathcliff&becomes&a&so-called&genteel&man,&returns&to&Wuthering&Heights&and&carrying&out&all&the&cruel&acts&of&revenge.&Nevertheless,&this&love&is&natural,&primitive,&inner,&and&spiritual&one.&On&account&of&their&soul&has&been&the&unit&can’t&separate&from&each&other,&no&more&than&two&bodies.&The&emotion&can’t&use&the&culture&to&explain&and&alter&it.&The&temporal&social&culture&compares&with&the&delicate&humanity,&thereby&resulting&in&a&painful&ending&to&this&love&story.&When&love&turns&to&hate,&hate&twists&the&humanity&.This&profound&avatar&is&shown&through&Heathcliff&and&Catherine.&The&author&shows&for&us&the&struggle&between&humanity’s&love&and&social&culture.&In&light&if&this&ideal,&today,&how&do&we&choose&our&love&when&faced&it?&给我分吧,我弄了3个小时,送你一图求一篇孙子兵法的观点的应用论文_作业帮
求一篇孙子兵法的观点的应用论文
求一篇孙子兵法的观点的应用论文
孙武被誉为“兵学鼻祖”,受到后世推崇,并不仅仅因为他的军事指挥才能,而是因为他为后人留下的那部惊世骇俗的兵学圣典《孙子兵法》.《孙子兵法》共十三篇:《始计篇》、《作战篇》、《谋攻篇》、《军形篇》、《兵势篇》、,《虚实篇》、《军争篇》、《九变篇》、《行军篇》、《地形篇》、《九地篇》、《火攻篇》、《用间篇》.它言简意赅,内容博大精深,可以说字字玑珠,是国内外公认的“世界古代第一兵书”.《孙子兵法》以朴素的唯物论和辩证法思想,从战争的实际出发,总结和揭示了战争的普遍规律和基本的战略战术原则;同时在于它具有着深刻的谋略内涵、道德内涵和哲学内涵,具有超越所处时代的思想性和创造精神.孙子的军事思想可以概括为以下一些主要观点:  (一)重战慎战──孙子的慎战论  《孙子兵法》开宗明义,首言“兵者,国之大事,死生之地,存亡之道,不可不察也”.孙子把战争与国家命运,人民的生死紧密联系起来,不仅指出战争在国家事务中的重要地位和作用,而且也明确指出战争的政治目的在于确保国家的生存和发展.这就把战争推到了国家大事的首要位置.“兵者,国之大事”,道理非常浅显,但并不见得为所有的治国者所深知.在这方面,《孙子》的基本思想就是要重战、慎战、备战,以确保“安国全军之道”.不仅在《始计篇》从生死存亡的战争后果论述了重战的思想,在《作战篇》又从战争与经济的关系上进一步阐述了战争后果的严重性,反复指出:“带甲十万”要“日费千金”,“久暴师则国用不足”,“兵外而国利者未之有也”.同样,出于战争后果的考虑,《火攻篇》则告诫人们:“非利不动,非得不用,非危不战.主不可以怒而兴师,将不可以愠而致战;合于利而动,不合于利而止;怒可以复喜,愠可以复悦,亡国不可以复存,死者不可以复生.故明君慎之,良将警之,此安国全军之道也.”由此可以看出,以利为动,是孙子重战慎战思想的核心,是《孙子》对待战 争问题的基本观点和思想.  (二)“胜兵先胜”──孙子的先胜论  孙子认为:“胜兵先胜而后求战,败兵先战而后求胜.”这里的“先胜”是指在战争之前就使自己具备取得战争胜利的条件.一是要知彼知己.孙子高度重视彼己双方优劣强弱这一决定战争胜负的客观基础,深刻指出在战争指导上,关键是“知彼知己”,才能“百 战不殆”.知彼知己不仅要从战略高度上了解和把握“五事”、“七计” ,而且要了解了掌握作战全过程中敌对双方不断变化着的各种具体情况.这是贯穿全书的一个基本思想,也是这部兵书的精髓所在.《孙子》所以强调知彼知己,目的是为了先胜.  二是进行“庙算”. 所谓“庙算”就是中国古时候凡国家遇及战事,都要告于祖庙,设于明堂,是一种分析形势,制定战略的仪式.《孙子兵法:计篇》中说:“夫未战而庙算胜者,得算多也;未战而庙算不胜者,得算少也.”“庙 算”是中国历史上第一个战略概念.孙子认识到,是不是很好地进行战前的战略分析,直接影响到战争胜负.因此,要根据掌握的敌我双方的情况,立足于已有的物质条件和战争潜力,从道、天、地、将、法 等方面进行系统比较,分析形势,对军事行动产生的各种可能性进行充分估计,制定预案,作出决策.  (三)“五事七计”──孙子的战力论  以“五事七计”为中心内容的战略预测思想和运筹理论,是《孙子兵法》全书的核心思想之一.它全面地揭示了军事斗争的内在规律,是孙武用兵规律的高度概括.  所谓“五事七计”,五事即“道、天、地、将、法”,分别指政治、天时、地利、将帅素质、军事体制等五个方面.而“七计”是由“五事”演绎而来,是指从七个方面即从双方政治清明、将帅高明、天时地利、法纪严明、武器优良、士卒训练有素、赏罚公正来分析敌我双方的情况.  以五事七计为中心的战略预测思想和运筹理论揭示了军事斗争的内在规律.通过对以上因素的综合分析和权衡比较,看清双方战斗力的强弱,了解彼己胜负的情状,才能得出“吾以此知胜负”的结论.  (四)“不战而屈人之兵”──孙子的全胜论  孙子“不战而屈人之兵”的“全胜”战略思想,是孙子整个思想体系的中心内容和主导思想.他认为:“百战百胜,非善之善者也;不战而屈人之兵,善之善者也.”  孙子提出的“不战而屈人之兵”的“全胜”思想,就是用不流血的斗争方法,迫使敌方、屈从于我方的意志,以不损已方兵力财力不破坏对方的兵力物力和将被屈者的兵力财力转化为已力的方式,达到“自保而全胜”的目的.做到这样,就会使“用兵之害”减少到最低的程度, 而“用兵之利”则“可全”.指导战争如果能这样取胜,比起流血战斗 取胜来,即使是那些百战百胜者,也要高出一筹.因而这是用兵取胜的最上策.《孙子》“全胜”思想的本义,绝不是说不要武力、放弃武力或不要战争、反对战争,而是指以武力为后盾,通过施展谋略和巧妙用兵,造成强大的威势,力争不直接战斗而迫敌投降,达到“屈人之兵”、“拔 人之城”、“毁人之国”的目的.《孙子》全书言战,总结战争经验和规律,正是在这个前提和体系中讲“不战而屈人之兵”的.当这一目标不能实现时,“破国”、“破军”、“伐兵”、“攻城”等手段则无所不用;“攻城之法为不得急求:一篇证券投资的论文,4000字左右。谁能帮帮忙啊~先谢过了啊~~_百度知道
急求:一篇证券投资的论文,4000字左右。谁能帮帮忙啊~先谢过了啊~~
从3个方面写,国债,关键词。有参考文献,期货:发现问题——分析问题——解决问题,期权等中选的,基金从股票
我只需要一个大概的大纲就行了,有资料地址的更好。谢谢~
提问者采纳
证券投资的论文,4000字左右。我给你
提问者评价
谢谢,不用了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
证券投资的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇论文4000字的,关于WPS在办公系统中的应用(不是计算机类论文)谢谢啦!_百度知道
求一篇论文4000字的,关于WPS在办公系统中的应用(不是计算机类论文)谢谢啦!
louise④②一六伍叁圈A点扣扣点康姆~~~急!!,4000字论文《WPS在管理统计文职办公中的应用》或者和这个类似的急求啊
!不要钱的,来好人
我有更好的答案
WPS在管理统计文职办公中的应用,,,原创的了
然后呢,邮箱~亲
这个给你帮助,好
多少字可以IDE
伽我亲扣。。。;来
伽我亲扣。。。;来
不要钱的吧?
可以,带,写
连个题目都没有