英文的我不会, 我就懂点机床上下料机械手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
上下料机械手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求高手给我一个自己的英文翻译(不要是什么在线翻译的软件) ,如果有的话请发到我的邮箱,谢谢!
跪求高手给我一个自己的英文翻译(不要是什么在线翻译的软件) ,如果有的话请发到我的邮箱,谢谢! 15
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 逝去的火箭&&我觉得我没有权利写这篇日志,我是个彻彻底底的火箭伪球迷。&& 我是看姚明成长的那个年代开始看NBA的,而当时最喜欢的却是麦蒂。那个莫西干腼腆的小伙子,那个闪电干拔跳投的MVP,那个一腔热血的不甘人后的天才,浑身都透着一股迷人的魅力。&&&&是谁在早读的时候汗流如柱的模仿你,是谁牺牲午休的时间看你犀利的眼神,是谁在别人怀疑你的时候的至死不渝,又是谁像疯子一样的迷恋你顶你。&&因为你我结识了一群兄弟,一群不抛不弃豪爽直快的哥们,他们喝酒也抽烟,但是他们喝的是情谊抽出的是烦恼。这群兄弟肉麻的话不会说,但是兄弟是一生的是我们共同的人生格言。&& 麦蒂离开火箭的时候我是无动于衷的,我也不知道自己为什么这么淡定。姚明受伤的时候我没什么挽惜的,只是感觉现在看比赛没什么可以可托付的。我也尝试着去爱上科比,发现自己是不可能的。渐渐的离NBA远了……&& 如今开始玩dota了,任何人都不理了,身边的人也少了,但是兄弟是一生的是永远不会变的。感谢还在我身边的兄弟,你们的不离不弃是我莫大的宽慰……&&现在巴蒂耳也离开了火箭,小布也走了,姚明你也走吧。就让我用眼泪去埋葬那逝去的火箭,也埋葬那断青春无悔的兄弟情……&&2011我会反省,也会关心粮食蔬菜,更会关心你们那些兄弟。
I am see yao growth of that era began to watch NBA, which was favorite is tmac. The mo west dry shy boy, the lightning dry pull jumper MVP, that one cavity warm blood after the unwilling people of genius, the whole body is all appearing a shares attractive glamour.
Who is here when sweat such as pillar imitation you, who sacrifice lunch break of time to watch your sharp eyes, who is in others doubt your time until I die, who is like a madman crush you goes against you.
Because of you I met a group of brothers, a group of not throw him roundly ZhiKuai elder brothers, they drink or smoke, but they drink is friendship is drawn troubles. This group of brother disgusting words not said, but his brother is lifetime is our common life motto.
McGrady left the rockets when I was indifferent, I also don't know oneself why so calm. Yao gets hurt when nothing I wan's fish, just feel now watching the game can be nothing can deposit. I also try to fall in love with Bryant, found himself is impossible. Gradually from the NBA far...
Now start playing dota, anyone ignore, side is less, but his brother is the life is never change. Thanks also beside me, brother, your buchibuqi is my great relief...
Now buddy ear is left the rockets, small cloth also walked, yao you also go. Let me with tears to bury the dead rocket and bury the broken regretless youth the brother's love...
2011 I'll introspection, also can care food vegetables, more will concern you those guys.
巴蒂尔翻译成是了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求大神帮帮忙,用英文翻译下面这段话!!!发邮箱在线等。_百度知道
求大神帮帮忙,用英文翻译下面这段话!!!发邮箱在线等。
然后主要针对三种大型游乐设施(太空梭组合塔,分析了它们的特点,同时参考国外的先进规范标准,通过对大型游乐设施的深入了解、摩天轮和过山车)的防雷设计进行了具体阐述本文根据《游艺机和游乐设施安全》(GB)和《建筑物防雷设计规范》(GB),对贵阳市的大型游乐场——欢乐世界进行了雷电防护设计、电源系统保护三部分的设计。外部防雷方面、等电位连接、引下线和接地三部分的设计,主要有屏蔽;内部防雷方面,包括了接收器,其中还分析研究了电源系统保护SPD的选择
我有更好的答案
Based on the &machines and amusement facility security& (GB) and &Lightning design specifications& (GB), while making reference to foreign advanced standards, Guiyang City, a large playground - joy to the world for the lightning protection design, through to large-scale amusement facilities in-depth understanding of their characteristics, and then focus on three large-scale amusement facilities (space shuttle combination tower, Ferris wheel and roller coaster) lightning protection design was specifically addressed. External lightning protection, including the receivers, deflectors and ground three internal lightn...
你好!译文供参考。
According to the &amusement and recreational facilities safety& (GB) and &building lightning protection design specification& (GB), standard and reference to foreign advanced standard of Guiyang City, large-scale amusement park -- happy world for lightning protection design, through in-depth understanding of large recreation facilities, analyzes their characteristics, and then according to three large recreational facilities (space shuttle combined tower, Ferris wheels and roller coaster) of the lightning protection design is discussed. External lightning protection, including the receiver, downlead and design in three parts of the e...
有道词典。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 外文文献翻译 的文章

随机推荐